Lessons on Making Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yeah, Jake." She breathed. "Fuck, yes. Keep going. I'm getting close."

I slid another finger in her, prompting a loud moan that drove her over the edge. She pulled me close with one arm while still masturbating me as fast as she could, and came.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh, oh, OH!" She screamed. "Oh God! I'm cumming, Jake! I'm cumming! Your big sister is cumming!"

While she came, she undid the button to my jeans, and before I knew what was happening, she was leaning down, slipping my cock into her mouth.

The feeling was euphoric. I stared down in amazement as my sister sucked my cock, rubbing her lips over the head and then bringing the entire shaft into her mouth. Her tongue ran along it as she came back up, and I moaned as her head slipped into a regular rhythym, bobbing up and down.

I gathered her hair up, pulling it aside so I could get a better view of my sister's lips wrapped around me. Just the sight of her mouth-fucking me brought me close, and it was everything I could do to keep from cumming down her throat. All I could manage was to stare at that amazing ass as she bent over me, and know that I had to fuck her.

It was hard, though, because my sister gave the greatest blowjob I've ever had. She started slow, but soon her head was coming up and down faster and faster, sucking on me harder. She started moaning as she sucked on me, and I looked down to see her hand in her panties, fingering herself furiously.

"Yeah, Nadia." I found myself saying. "Oh, yeah. Suck my cock."

She came up and looked me in the eye, her hand pumping my shaft in nice, even strokes. Every time her thumb came up it slid over the head of my cock, brining me closer to an orgasm.

"You like that?" She asked me. "You like having your sister suck your cock?"

"Oh God, yeah."

"You want to do more?" She asked me. "You want me to just tear my jeans off?"

"God yes."

"Tell me what you want to do." She said, jacking me off faster as she continued to finger her cunt. "Tell me what you want to do to your big sister."

"I want to fuck you."

"Yeah? You want to fuck your big sister? You want to slide your hard cock into her cunt?"

"Oh, fuck yes." I moaned.

"Then do it!"

Suddenly she was leaning back, slipping her jeans down her legs and throwing them over the side of the bed. With one finger she pulled her panties aside, letting me look at her gorgeous pussy.

"Fuck me, Jake." She said, reaching up and grabbing one of her full tits. "Come over her and fuck your big sister."

I slid my jeans down and leaned forward, rubbing her clit with my finger. Nadia moaned, pulling on her nipples. As I scooted up closer, she grabbed my cock and guided it towards her moist pussy.

As I ground my finger against her clit, I slid my cock into her wetness and was rewarded with my sister arching her back, biting her lip as she cried out. I slid myself all the way in, enjoying the tight feel of her cunt gripping me, and leaned forward and sucked one her massive tits.

"Oh, God, it feels so good!" My sister said. "Your cock feels so good!"

Slowly, I drew myself out, and plunging myself back in halfway before pulling out again. Nadia was breathing heavily, her tits swaying before me as I fucked her. She moaned loudly.

"Fuck me harder!" She screamed. "Oh, God, I want you to fuck me hard! Fuck your big sister hard!"

I took my cock all the way out, rubbed the head against her clit a few times...and then rammed it inside her.

Nadia screamed, bucking her hips. Her ass came off the bed, meeting my thrusts with equal fervor. I slammed my cock inside her cunt again and again, grabbing her hips and then wrapping my hands to cup her luscious ass.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck your big sister's pussy!"

I was getting close. The tight feeling of my sister's cunt gripping me was too much, and I leaned forward and sucked savagely on her breasts as I pounded her.

"Yes, yes! Oh fuck yes! Make your big sister cum! Oh, oh yes! Yes! Oh, fuck, fuck....OH!"

We came together, my sister rising off the bed as I exploded inside her. Her eyes were clenched shut, and it wasn't until I slid my softening dick out of her that she opened them again.

"You're such a good learner." She told me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'll definitely have to try you out on one of my friends."

12