Let Down Ch. 01

Story Info
His date didn't satisfy him, but his sister will.
1.4k words
4.13
214.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yeah baby...yeah...go lower, Michael! YEAH, baby," she was screaming. The car was rocking back and forth in her driveway, with Michael and his date Jessica in the back seat. He was licking her tits, slurping up at every piece of bare skin he could find. They were in his Explorer, after coming back from the club both hot and horny from dancing close together. He had a raging hard-on, and was looking to relieve himself with some action from his date. At least, he hoped so.

"Michael, baby...yeah, yeah...oh, I hope my parents don't come outside...yeah, baby..." He responded by pulling down her pants and underwear in one swift movement, quickly burying his head in between her thighs. He lapped knowingly across her clit, when he saw the one thing he was hoping would not happen. He watched as the light of her porch came on, along with the one of her living room, and the shades moving back and forth.

"Shit. Fucking shit. This is so gay," he said. He pulled back from her and watched as she quickly tugged up her jeans and panties, then buttoned her blouse. He was already moving to the driver's seat, and she quickly scrambled up behind him to the passenger seat. She turned to him, and whispered in his ear,

"Bye, handsome," while letting one hand drift to his now aching boner. Just like that, she got out of the car and walked up the steps to her house.

"This is just wonderful," he thought aloud to himself. He kicked the car into gear, and drove the four blocks to his house. He was already thinking of going upstairs, stripping down in his room and jerking off to some nice thoughts of Jessica. That is, until he pulled up to his driveway. Outside the garage sat his 19-year-old sister's Lincoln LS. He gave a disappointed grunt, and pulled up next to her car. Within a few minutes, he had calmed down his hard-on so it wouldn't tent up through his jeans, and was walking into his living room. Michael, who was now 21 and active in college, was running on a full football scholarship as starting quarter back.

He never had problems with the ladies – he played football, was 21, and was standing at a height of 6'2", with blue eyes and a nice six-pack the girls like. Not to mention, with the help of Miami's best beaches, he had gotten a nice even tan. He walked into his living room, only to see his sister sprawled on the couch, one hand under her pajama pants, and the other under her long shirt that she used for sleeping.

"What the fuck, Michelle?" he said in pure shock. He looked up slowly to the television set, feeling his jaw drop more when he saw two lesbians in an active sixty-nine position.

"Michael! What are you – weren't you on a date? What happened?" As she threw questions at him, she frantically pulled her hands from the places she was lovingly touching, and had proceeded in turning of the DVD player so the lesbians disappeared. But of course, the image was already imprinted in Michael's head.

"Nothing, uhh, Jessica and me were in the back of the Ford, and I was going down on her when her parents turned on the light. She ran inside," and he left it at that. He shook his head, barely; to make sure he had seen right, and then murmured some fast words. "I'm going to sleep. Later, baby sister," he said, and then took the stairs two at a time up to his room. He had lived alone with his sister since he was her age, because his parents had died in a fire at a party they were in. Michelle and he both were entitled to the house, and rather than selling it, they decided to remain with it.

He entered his room and shut the door; not bothering to lock it seeing as how he was sure Michelle would go to sleep. He slipped on the way to the bed, staying only in boxers. As he lay in his bed, he started to get horny again, and slipped one hand down to massage his cock, which stood proudly at a full height of nine inches, and could be seen through the covers even in the dark. As he ran his hand up and down the length of it, he was startled when he heard a husky voice from the door.

"Maybe I should help you," Michelle said, quietly sliding into the room. She had changed clothes, and was now only in one of his old shirts, which were surprisingly long, yet didn't cover her whole body, and didn't leave much of her lower body to the imagination.

"Michelle, what the fuck? What are you doing?" he said quickly, while she sat on his bed and started tugging down the covers.

"I've seen your dick before, Mike…in the shower, and I once peeked through the door while you fucked some girl. I've wanted it since I lost my virginity," she said. "Whoa…" was all he could manage saying. This was all new to him – I mean, his hot sister, really hot sister was now laying on his bed and tugging at his boxers to let his monster free. He didn't even picture her as a sister. His other member was thinking for him. He let her do what she wanted, which meant her putting warm, soft lips on his stiff rod.

"Michelle, god...you're so hot," he said. He meant it, too. His sister was 19, with a 34-DD chest and an ass that was literally to die for. At one hundred twenty pounds and about five-four, she was really what they called "eye-candy". Now he watched as she expertly deep-throated his dick. He almost shot his load right there. Instead, he gave a low grunt, and started meeting her movements.

"Uh, yeah," he said quietly. "Michelle, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" he said. She took her mouth off his dick for a minute. Quickly, she said "I want it down my throat, baby...". He obliged.

He gave one deep push into her mouth, and felt his white cum gush into her mouth. "Ohh, yeah."

"Now, it's my turn," she said. He watched as she skillfully began to jack off his dick, which was surprisingly returning back to full height. Within seconds, it was slapping against her lips, but this time she didn't take it into her mouth; she pulled her shirt up and over her head, and tugged her panties off. He started in amazement as her breasts came into view, but his eyesight quickly slid down towards her pussy, which was completely bare of hair.

"Oh my god, Michelle, you're so hot," he said in completely shock. He was almost as shocked as he was when he walked into the house, except this time he was doing something about it. He slowly grabbed her hips and flipped them over, him now on top. Her legs instantly wrapped around his back, and he guided his cock towards her entrance.

"Inside me, Michael, now," she whispered. He answered to it by slowly entering her, pushing in until his full length was inside. Her pussy muscles contracted around his cock, and he felt that he could've blowed his wad right there. He began to pull out and then push in, each time speeding up. She was in ecstasy, as much as he could see – pinching her nipples and moaning his name. That's when it hit him, and he thought to himself "What the hell am I doing? This is my sister!" But it was at that point, where his dick came into the picture, and said "Are you stupid, I'm fucking enjoying this!" And he instantly knew he was too.

His sister was thrashing now, and he couldn't remember exactly what number this was – she had done it like four times already. He felt himself about to cum, and quickly sped up his thrusts, pushing in as far as he could and grinding softly. "I'm cumming, Michelle!" he said, and at that moment, he hoped she was on the pill because he just let go.

Jet after jet of his jizz came flying out of the end of his cock and into her warm pussy, and he softly pulled out his softening cock from her pussy with a light 'pop' sound. He laid down, tired, next to her, and watched as she leaned her hand down to her pussy, and started scooping up and licking his and her cum together.

"That was amazing, Michael," she said. He agreed. But, this was only the beginning. He couldn't wait until summer came.

This is my first story. I hope you like it!