Let Her Sound!

Story Info
My first time being sounded.
1.8k words
4.25
33.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% true story:

I am a very lucky I have reconnected with a friend from high school thirty years later who is my sexual playmate. We have no commitment to each other outside of GREAT sexual adventures. I am very submissive and she is VERY adventurous and dominate. Our past includes bondage, spanking, strap on play, forced cum eating, and some mind blowing threesomes. But this is an experience I had to share.

When you play as wild as we do you are always looking for a new level. Sounding was something we found and as I was willing we set up what was needed to make it happen. I ordered a set of metal sounds, and a silicone vibrating model. With the usual anticipation we awaited the new devices. Once they arrived she contacted me to set up our play date.

So I took the afternoon off and drove to her. On my arrival I entered as I was instructed and awaited the word from my Master to proceed. She was dressed in her leather domination corset with the open chest, which exposes her beautiful man made chest.

I had stripped off my clothes and was ready for her to tell me what I was to do. Her first instruction was to bend over. Once I was face down with my ass in the air she gave me a good whack with her favorite paddle. After a few more good smacks she handed me a set of anal beads and had me hold them while she lubed them up. Once lubed she proceeded to put them in my ass. Once they were fully in, including that last huge bead, she smacked me a couple of times and told me to lay down on my back. Once on my back she tied me to the bed with our favorite Velcro cuff set. Unlike some other bondage sessions she made sure that I was tightly bound and had very limited movement.

Once she had me ready she climbed off the bed and retrieved the toys for the day. I first heard the metal clink of the sound long before I could see them. Once she laid out everything on a towel on the bed she came up on my chest. I could feel her on my chest she was dripping wet, she leaned down and kissed me with true passion and whispered in my ear, "do you trust me?" my answer was yes. Her next question, "are you ready?" my answer was I hope so, but remember our safe words. Sorry to stop the story but for those of you who might be new I want to explain how we use safe words. We have two, one means slow down or give me a second, the other is STOP. We do this so that if I get scared or slightly uncomfortable the action pauses, the other word is for the true safety of NO MORE STOP.

Back to "are you ready?" Well I was we had waited for week to get ready to sound my cock and it was getting ready to start. She moved between my spread bound legs and put on her rubber gloves. She then proceeded to tell me that we would not begin with the smallest sound as she had read those were more likely to cause an injury so we would start with the third smallest one. This thing looked huge and I contemplated screaming the stop safe word but I had signed up for this and was ready to try.

She took a small syringe filled it with a water based lube and gently inserted it into my penis. She slowly pushed the lube into my manhood. She then seductively once again check to be sure I was ready. Then she applied lube to the metal sound and inserted it into my penis. The sensation is almost indescribable it is strange, tight but the lube solves that, very sensual as your feel the pressure but it is fantastic.

She was very gentle and slow and proceeded to insert the entire sound. Now when it is all the way in you get a new sensation that of sublime desire and passion, I guess we were on the prostate gland. She slowly pulled the first sound to the tip of my cock and then slowly let my cock reclaim it as it slid back into me. After one or two more slow up and downs she asked, "ready for the next size?", my answer was YES PLEASE. So she slowly and I mean slowly removed the first sound, and she lubed up the next bigger one. My cock was hungry for this one and quickly swallowed it up. As the second size seamed easy my wonderful friend inquired, "bigger?" As the sensation was fantastic I of course agreed BIGGER.

She then skipped two sizes and the one she showed me looked HUGE. Slowly with a lot of lube she inserted the sound into my cock. She gently and slowly proceeded to help this monster into my cock, always checking to see if I was okay. Once it was all the way in she carefully came up to me on the bed. She kissed me wildly and I could tell she was aroused her nipples were erect and her breathing fast. After our kiss she asked if I was thirsty and I was, so she took a mouth full of water and seductively leaked it from her mouth to mine. She checked to see if I was truly okay and to tell me what was next. In her research she read that she could make me cum with the sound in my cock. She asked if she could try this and of course I said yes.

She then proceeded back to my sound filled cock and began twirling and moving the sound buried deep in my cock. The stimulation of her movements of this steel rod were beyond anything I have ever experienced. She then in that voice instructed her bound and highly aroused slave that she wanted me to cum. As she worked the sound she touched my penis to hold it still but did not stimulate it from the exterior at all she was twirling and bouncing the sound deep inside of me. Then with a force I have never felt before I began to cum. It pushed past the sound and rushed out of my cock. She was in heaven she had made me cum with little or no touch to my cock just the sound. She gently removed the sound and cleaned me up, but that was only the beginning.

Once clean and still bound to the bed I BEGGED her to try the silicone vibrating sound, I was ready in less than three minutes for my next orgasm. I wanted to cum again, no waiting period no feeling relieved I wanted to cum again NOW. She looked at me and said okay if you want to continue we will. She then lubed me up and lubed the sound and we were at it again.

The silicone sound was a different feel, a little tighter, but still wonderful. Once she had it fully inserted she turned on the vibration. Within a couple of minutes she could tell I was ready to cum again. My Master told me to CUM, CUM again for her, and I came as hard if not harder than the first time. This time she has a different plan for me. She left the sound in and turned up the vibration. The feeling was incredible I was in ecstasy it felt so good. The most interesting thing was the longer and more varied the speeds the hornier I became. Well it was maybe 3 or 4 minutes and I was cuming again for the third time in 30 minutes. Not too bad for a almost 50 year old guy. Once again the story is not over. She cleaned me up and untied one of my hands. I proceeded to untie myself while she cleared the bed of the toys.

Once I was loose I put on my favorite cock ring and was rock hard. I asked if my master was ready to fuck and boy was she. I know she never thought she was getting fucked on this day but my sexual appetite was insatiable. I fucked her hard and deep she was screaming in pure passion and came while riding my cock. We fucked like kids and I came for the fourth time while deep inside my Master as she rode my cock. And I still was not done.

She rolled off of me and I instantly began to lick and suck on her freshly fucked pussy. It was soaking wet with her juices. She reached down as I enjoyed her smell and taste of her and removed the condom I wore for the intercourse. To my delight it was full of cum as well. After she basically told me to stop, after she had come twice more, we cuddled on the bed. She then asked what I was thinking and I told her I wanted to cum again. She looked at me like I was crazy and said lay on your back.

She, with her bare hands, began to stroke my hard cock. She lubed me up and began to stroke me much more vigorously. As she stroked she looked at me with a smile of satisfaction knowing she had brought her slave to a new place in pleasure. As I try to always do I asked for permission to cum, she granted it and for the 5th time in 75 minutes I was having yet another orgasm. This one had cum but not like the others I was apparently out.

As I got dressed to leave she asked how I felt and I was honest, "I want to go get a 100mg Viagra and come spend the night". Part of our relationship is leaving after the sex because that is all it is sex. We knew that was not going to happen we had to return to the real world. But for that afternoon in the course of 2 hours we had shared an experience neither would ever forget. We are trying to schedule our next encounter, and both plan to be ready to see how much further we can take this new experience. To bring this full circle we have talked about who else we can share this with and one woman, who unfortunately lives out of town, is who we think will join us one day in my sounding lessons. I can only hope she comes to town soon, the thoughts of the two of them together working on me are madding.

So as the title says LET HER SOUND!