Let Him Have His Own Way

Story Info
She's Bound to have her way later.
2.1k words
4
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn! You look hot lying nude, spread-eagled face down and bound to the bed. Your head is toward the foot of the bed and you are blindfolded. I see your head turn and you're listening as I slide the zipper open. I raise a foot and remove the shoe and let it fall to the floor. You are smiling in anticipation as my pants fall to puddle around my feet. The floor squeaks softly as I shift my weight and step from them.

I throw my shirt to the floor and stand admiring your body. Your buttocks rise above the rest of your body just as my cock has ascended further in its own anticipation. I bend forward at your side and trace each curve with my fingers. Slight bumps rise on your flesh and you tremble in pleasure. I can see the faint outline at the rear of your sex. The pale pink treasure that I'll claim before I'm finished.

I tease your lips and trace them back to the split in your cheeks...my fingers travel that tender valley. I return and run fingertips down the inside of your thighs and listen as you moan softly. I trace back up the outside of your body and across the edge of your hips and the delicate, soft, pale skin at the edge of your tummy. And now I trace up to the swollen tissue caused by the pressure of your body and its compression of breasts against the bed.

Under your arms, teasing and tickling... to your neck and then around your neck to your face with the one cheek down. I trace the brows and eyelids to your nose and then bend forward to tease your lips with mine. You taste delicious and I can smell the scent of fresh toothpaste. I tease but do not linger...although I'm so tempted.

I begin the ritual again as I replace my fingertips with my lips and add a hint of tongue in more sensual areas. As my face travels up your buttocks I inhale the first major hint of your aroused wetness. This time I advance to the soles of your feet and tickle them until I hear you giggle and then take each large toe into my mouth and nurse it while my hands caress the soles with my thumbs...gently easing the stress from your day.

Your body is still damp from the shower and the freshness of your skin helps the awareness in my suspended manhood. At your neck I pause again and enjoy the taste of your body and scent of your hair. Again to your face and lips...teasing them only with my tongue. I feel your tongue escape an attempt to join mine, but I'm careful and leave only a kiss at its tip. Now I apply a deep massage and a few tricks of massage over your body and a smile displays your joy.

It has been many minutes when finally I lift your left shoulder and slide my right leg under it...followed by your right shoulder raised and my left leg sliding under. Your shoulders are riding my thighs as I approach your cheek and caress it with my cock. You turn and attempt to catch it when I tell you to only kiss the shaft... and tell you that you are to be thorough. You are more than thorough and I feel myself wanting to jump on and proceed instantly to the task... but I wait and follow my plan. As you begin another round of kissing I raise it away and drop it to the other side. You turn your head to follow and continue.

I feel my head begin to throb and direct you to kiss it without applying your tongue. Hungrily you kiss it and follow the ridge that surrounds it. My own pleasure forces me to bite my lips to prevent your knowledge of my intense appreciation. Now I tell you it is time for your tongue, but only externally. You are not to take me in... yet. Again, my lip is bleeding...I can taste the saltiness of my own blood...and force myself to entertain another form to contain my denial. Your tongue is soft and inquiring and then as you trap my cock between it and the sheet you attack vigorously. Your tongue is wild and I notice you enjoying it too as your chest moves in slow undulations against the sheet and I know your nipples must be erect and their sensitivity guiding your movement.

Enough I command and tell you it is time to take me in. Voraciously your mouth consumes me and begins its journey to my climax. You explore and taste...enjoying the comfort and then your head begins to bob as I move further forward and deeper. I've raised your shoulders with my knees and reach around to cup each breast and knead each nipple. Your ass is tantalizingly close... I remove my hand and spank you once... hard. Your surprise is immediately evident as you open your mouth and stretch your head back... without losing me.

The sting is harsh but dies quickly. Suddenly you realize how much you enjoyed that spanking and begin to bob even faster... moaning like a pup for it's mother's teat. I bury my fingers deep in the flesh of your butt and use my purchase to enjoy thrusts of my own. Your body's scent flavors the air with each breath you take. And I slap you again and again... Your mouth and body respond their eagerness... Your mouth is busy with my cock and never loses control.

I don't want it to end just yet. I surprise you as I withdraw and slide backwards on the sheet before extracting each leg and then standing. Disappointment is evident upon your face and you are asking what you've done wrong. I don't respond...you have done everything just right and again I am at your side studying your body in the dim light as I bend forward to kiss and soothe your reddened cheeks.

I would never hurt you and yet I know that there is spice that you sometimes enjoy and that variety is exciting to you. I crawl atop the bed and over one of your legs to kneel and continue my special ministration to that reddening. Your scent is stronger and its source evident as I note the accumulation of your special wetness. I find you irresistible as my hands come forward along each cheek and slowly pry them apart.

With two hands I've separated them and now my mouth comes forward to kiss and tease that sensitive rosebud lying before me. With my tongue I circle and tease and then proceed downward to your waiting lips and taste the first drops of dew that have accumulated. Your hips rise to meet me and I trace further along each lip before probing again to the treasure within.

I bury my face firmly and begin the serious task of full arousal. Leaving my face buried I slowly bring my hands around to your hips and bring you closer. My cock is rigid and it lusts to attend your needs. I clean you as I tease and reach further until I am below your thighs and at your front entrance. Quickly I explore and locate your center. Your clit is rigid and swollen as I pinch it softly between thumb and finger. I am dining at the table of passion and enjoying a full meal.

Your body has been writhing in silent anguish...pleasure...demand... as I surface and repeat an earlier effort and raise your left hip and then the right and ease one leg and then the other under you and slide forward on my ass. My cock is assuming control of my mind...telling me what and where to act.

I reach under and adjust myself to point in your direction and finally my cock feels the first hint of warmth from your body. I pause and tease your thighs with its head and spread your cheeks again and allow it to rest across your rosebud. Your hips are nested over my thighs and your still reddened ass is in my lap.

Now my hands are busy again finding your clit... and then a quick snap of my fingers again shocks you and your clit seems to grow larger from that shock. I hear you moan in satisfaction and your hips writhe and seek me. Your arms and legs are straining against the bonds as I circle you with my fingertips in soft placation of the pain I've caused. You sigh loudly at the new gentleness and I raise you further until my cock falls into place at the rear of your lips.

Now I slowly tease your lips and circle the entrance to your depth. My cock's head forces you open and your dampness lubricates me. With one hand I guide, circle and stroke you. You ask me to enter so that you may feel my fullness, but I tease... for awhile. My own passion has risen and I must pause to come down from that height and relax before proceeding. Tonight is yours... my time to please you first... before me.

I am still hard, but breathing more easily. I'm still quiet and I seldom voice a command to you. My eagerness overpowers my will and I slide forward further by raising and rocking myself on my arms and hands. The effort has further teased as your nested hips follow and feel me sliding smoothly and eagerly into you.

After I've moved forward and as deep as I can penetrate, I pause and flex the muscle at the base of my cock sending small ripples into your body. Only a moment passes before I feel your answering contractions. I bend over and kiss that soft space at the upper center of your back. Again my hands are at your hips and I slowly raise you and then drop you onto my straining manhood.

The sudden intense pleasure causes you to react and soon you are helping as I begin tonight's most serious and sustained effort toward that pleasure. Your face is turned... slight noises escape your lips. Without help from hands you turn your head and your other cheek is against the sheet and I feel you rocking and sliding your nipples once again across the sheet. Your eyes are closed and your mouth open. Your tongue is pressed against and teasing... stroking your upper lip.

I've always enjoyed your face and lips at climax...that special moment that is always a portrait of you in my mind. When I am close it is always my last glimpse as I fill you.

I feel a shudder...that begins as a slight tremble in your hips...and then proceeds to raging...crashing climax. A sharp cry and frantic unintelligible word fills the room and your hips are shaking me. I feel the first of many small orgasms and work to help you remain at your peak.

Your breathing is ragged and your smile is evident as you come down for a moment and then re-ascend. My own pleasure mounts with each climax. We are wet and your scent has grown to fill my senses... saturate them to the point where I too am ready.

I pause and let you come down and catch a breath before I begin the final charge and rage forward taking no prisoners in my lust for you. I begin. We are building...building. Our thighs are in charge and I am rocking on my cheeks as I continue to raise and drop your pleasure.

Each stroke I feel you, sliding...caressing my cock...bottoming and then raising again. My head is pulsing and my manhood is set to explode as I feel it coming. It starts deep within and traverses my body somehow always finding an exit through that manhood. My pleasure pulses and begins the rapid series of contractions required to fill you and thrill me. I feel your pussy as it seems to grasp and milk me. Your eyes are opened wide and your mouth exhibits that silent scream that always ends with a true vocal response.

Your body is trembling and your hips and thighs shake uncontrollably as I know you have felt me and are responding in your own special way. A series of soft feminine grunts are witness to your efforts and then that full inhalation as you void yourself and bathe me in your love.

I collapse over your hips and my cheek hugs your back as I wrap you in my arms in an intense expression of thank you before it becomes flaccid and I finally release your bonds.