Let It All Hang Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Love on the beach?
6.1k words
4.58
30.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I. Scene of the Crime

Rob Anderson watched his wife of four years being hauled to the waiting Sheriff's Department cruiser in hand cuffs, hollering, screaming, cussing and trying to kick at the Deputies dragging her by the shoulders.

She turned and looked at him and screamed, "You Needle Dick Mother Fucker, You can't do anything right. Not even die like your supposed to. Fuck You, You Bastard."

"Love you too Darlin. Hope they give you a nice cell next to your boyfriend, Opps I forgot. He's goanna be in the hospital for awhile. Oh well, Tough luck honey pie. Maybe you'll find a new lover. One with tits. Bye Now." Smirked Rob.

The man standing next to him, a lifelong friend and an investigator for the Sheriffs Department, mockingly scolding his friend, "Now Rob, Don't be nasty. Just because she tried to kill you and steal all your money, you shouldn't make fun of the poor stupid bitch. Ambrose Williams is a pro at this game."

"And you know it wasn't really sporting that you didn't tell your darling wifey about your background. I sure the knowledge that you were ex Delta Force and Contract Agent for the CIA would have made her reconsider her choices. Why I think that's almost entrapment." Investigator Ernie Banks laughed.

Rob gave his friend the finger. "Up yours Banks! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on that goes for your cat too ."

"Now, Now. That's no way to talk to an underpaid servant of the people, keeper of law and order. Hell, I bet that's a jail able offense. I might send you down to 401 with the wife." He joked

401 was 401 Walton Way, the Joint Law Enforcement Center. The local Crossbar Hilton overlooking the Scenic Savannah River.

"And as I said Fuck You, Shithead." Rob Laughed

It was nice to be able to laugh and know that the nightmare was over. Now he could sleep in peace. Not be half awake waiting for the moment when his wife and her lover tried to kill him.

It was still hard to believe that Marilyn would do such a thing. She was a sweet good natured loving person when they fell in love and got married. The first two years were wonderful, full of love and lust.

Then came Cheryl Wilson, the cunt. She came to work at the insurance company where Marilyn worked. She attached herself like a leach, not letting go till she sucked his wife dry. Stealing all the love and goodness out of her and filling her with lust, lying, greed, drug abuse and finally murder.

At least that bitch got hers. Her "Boyfriend" Ambrose Williams shot and killed her, trying to shoot Rob. That was right before Rob put a .40 Caliber hollowpoint round through his spine and blew about two thirds of he cock off with the second shot. He wouldn't be a stud anymore. More like a dud.

The smile faded from Ernie Bank's face. "Are you really okay?" He asked his friend.

"About as okay as you can be watching your wife, her best friend and her lover try to kill you. Then having to shoot one and see the other killed and your wife cussing you out because you wouldn't die like you were supposed to." He said with a sigh.

"What are you goanna do now?" His friend asked

Rob sighed again. "Once we get the paperwork straightened out, I plan to live, really live and enjoy the rest of my life. I've got more money than I can ever spend and no one to leave it to. So I might as well spend the crap out of it before I die."

"It'll be awhile before this comes to trial, if ever. Nine out of ten she'll plea bargain. With the amount of evidence against her she'd be a fool not too. Once she's dried out anyway." Suggested Ernie

"What will they do about that? Send her to the Regional? Or let her dry out on her own?" Rob inquired

"Probably Georgia Regional. As bad as she is hooked, she'd probably die trying to cold turkey. God knows what sexual transmitted diseases she might have. Even AIDS. She's been hanging with a rough crew. I hope you got tested." Asked Ernie

"Yeah I did when she first started acting weird. I'm clean. I haven't touched her in almost a year." Rob answered "Or anyone else for that matter. Something I plan to correct as soon as I'm out of here."

"The divorce will be final tomorrow. That's why they tried so hard to kill you today. After midnight they were shit out of luck." Said Ernie

"Well let's go get this over with. I'm going to stay at the Radisson Riverfront. The house is wrecked. I'll get a cleaning crew in to clean up the mess and repaint. If you want anything, Big Screen or sound system it's yours. Any of the furniture also. The rest is going to the dump. I don't want anything to remind me of this time in my life. I'm selling the house too. I never liked it anyway. West Lake is too fancy for my taste." He sighed

The two friends headed for the Investigators unmarked Crown Victoria. The short walk seemed miles long to a tired and disillusioned Rob Anderson.

Chapter II. Closure

Three Months Later.

Rob Anderson sat at the beach bar of the Oceanfront Beach Club in Myrtle Beach. The sun and the smell of the ocean lifted a large burden from his shoulders. He felt ten years younger.

Final closure is a wonderful thing. Marilyn had pleaded guilty to reduced charges. But any jail time was still a life sentence. The drugs had damaged her heart and liver. She only had a few months to live if she was lucky. She was also HIV positive.

Rob had asked the judge to give her a probated sentence so she could spend the rest of her time with her parents and her sister. The Judge had agreed.

Rob had arranged for her medical care and round the clock nurses, knowing her elderly parents wouldn't be able to care for her alone. What the hell, he had more money than he could spend and they did have two good years together.

Her parents, who were really good people that Rob really liked and they had been more than nice to him, treating him like their child up to the time things had gotten nasty between he and their youngest daughter. He couldn't blame them for being loyal to their child. Hell he wished he had a family to be loyal to him.

Her elder sister, Leslie, on the other hand had always been a bitch. She had disliked him from the start and made no bones about it. Something about him rubbed her raw. He had no idea what it was that caused that reaction.

But when it had gotten ugly, she came down on him like a load of bricks. Nasty wasn't even close. Vicious was probably closer. She arrived like an avenging angel when he kicked her sister out of his house and cancelled all of her credit cards and closed their joint checking account. She attempted to use her clout as a Deputy US Attorney to pressure him into either taking her sister back or paying support.

Rob had told her to shove it up her ass and if she tried to intimidate him again he would have his attorneys on her like stink on shit. He also asked her if she wanted to see the PI's photos and video tape of her darling baby sister doing drugs and participating in gang bangs in his house while he was out of town. He advised her to check out her sister before she jumped to conclusion that he was "Fucking Her Over". That was the last he had heard from her.

Leslie had not spoken to him in court. She had been surprised that he had asked the Judge to let her go home to die instead of in Jail. When he had spoken kindly to Marilyn and told her that he had arranged for her Medical Care and round the clock nurses, she had looked stunned.

Marilyn had apologized for he part in their troubles and begged his forgiveness for what she had done. She asked if she could hug him. Of course he had let her. Feeling her bones through her clothes. She whispered in his ear how sorry she was and what a fool she had been to let him get away.

Rob had tears in his eyes as she was wheeled away in a wheelchair to have her release paperwork processed. Her sister the bitch went with her.

He had turned to her parents. They still looked in shock. He told them if they needed anything for Marilyn to call his attorney who had the funds to handle anything that might come up and how to get in touch with him.

He also told them he would handle the costs of her funeral arrangements and asked if he might attend the services.

Mavis, her mother broke into tears. Hugging him around the neck, she told him that she always knew he was a good man. Of course he was welcome to attend the services. She also asked was he able to afford the cost. He assured her that it was no struggle at all. Her Dad Carlton shook his hand, unable to speak.

He waved and walked away out the doors of the courtroom into the rest of his life.

The end came quickly. She lasted only 38 days before dying from complications of her heart damage. She died quietly in her sleep with her family by her side. Marilyn had made peace with herself and those she had wronged.

The Family, honoring her wishes, had her cremated. Then after a memorial service at her family church, her ashes were scattered in the family pond as she requested.

As he sat drinking his drink he remembered the feeling of how it felt like a ton weight had been removed from his shoulders after he accepted Marilyn's apology and forgave her. All the pain in his heart seemed to fly away leaving him feeling as light as an ocean breeze. He knew he had done the right thing. Some would disagree, calling him a wimp. People were entitled to their opinions.

That's when he decided on the beach. Like Garth Brooks song about heartaches being healed by the sea, he left all his troubles behind him. No Pena Colodas, but Lots of Captain Morgan and Ginger Ale.

He always loved Myrtle Beach. Hilton Head was too preppy for his taste. He liked the thundering pulse of life here. Some of the best times in his life happened here. Leaves from the Army spent partying on the beach and chasing all the pretty girls in those teeny bikinis. Hell, he even caught a few. He and Marilyn had vacationed here in happier times.

Looking down the beach he saw a familiar face walking his way. It was the last person he expected or wanted to see. Leslie the Bitch.

She walked up and surprising him, kissed him on the cheek. "Hi Rob. How are you?" she asked

"Surprised to see you." He answered

"Yeah, and probably not real happy about it either. I can't really blame you. I've been a bitch to you from the start." She said looking at her feet.

Rob thought she seemed shy and unsure of her self. This was a first. Usually she was bold and full of self assurance.

"I want to thank you for what you did for my sister at the end. And especially my parents. It would have been almost impossible for them to manage without your help. It was really kind after what Marilyn did and tried to do to you. You owed she and my family nothing, but you took care of them any way." She said

Leslie looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry I misjudged you. I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you. I'm sorry I tried to pressure you. I also owe you for not going to my boss and complaining about the misuse of my office. I would have lost my job and been disbarred."

"I hope you can forgive me. I know I don't deserve it. But I hope that we can become if not friends at least be civil to each other. She said. "Being humble and admitting I was wrong is not something I do well. Crow is a hard thing to swallow."

"My parents have always been fond of you. They think of you as their son. Please don't let your dislike of me keep you away from them. They really want to have a close relationship with you. They love you to death." She explained

Rob looked at her somewhat stunned. This was a new side of Leslie. One that he kind of liked. He took a close look at her. She was short and curvy while Marilyn was tall and lithe. She had blond hair that was cut shoulder length and curly with sea blue eyes. Marilyn had long auburn hair and green eyes.

"Look Leslie. Our disagreements were in the past. It's a new day. I'm trying to leave all the heartaches and trouble in the past where they belong. We can't go back and change things that have already happened." Rob said.

"It's really funny, but when I forgave Marilyn and hugged her in the courtroom that day, I felt like a huge weight had been taken off my shoulders. I felt a sense of closure and peace come over me. I knew I had done the right thing. Some folks may call it wimpy, but in my heart I knew it was the right thing to do." He said

"Where are you staying?" he asked

"No where yet. I thought I'd talk to you first. If you still hated my guts, I was going to South Myrtle and get a room. Otherwise I'll stay here if they have a room. If not somewhere close by. I love North Myrtle Beach." She said

"You picked a lousy weekend to come. It's Bike Week. I bet there's not a room between here and Charleston." Jeff informed her

He saw the disappointment in her face. Oh what the hell.

"Look Leslie I have a two bedroom suite. I'm only using one bedroom. I've already paid for it. If you want, you can have the other room. No monkey business. Promise."

She looked at him in surprise.

"Everytime I think I have you figured out, you do something else that surprises me. I should be coy and say 'I just couldn't,' but that's not my style. I will split the bill with you though." "Like I said, the room is already paid for. It isn't going to cost me any more. I will let you buy me supper. Fair?"

"Suits me. I'll go get my luggage. Met you in the Lobby?" She asked

"I'll go with you. Then we can go straight up without going through the Lobby. I've got an extra key card in the suite."

On the way to the parking deck, she asked, "I forgot to ask how long you're planning on staying. I've got two weeks off." She said

'I'm open ended right now. I've decided to cruise for awhile. Enjoy life while I'm still fairly young and healthy. I've got plenty of dough, so why not spend it." He answered. "Probably much longer than two weeks. Hell I might buy a place here. Maybe a condo. I've always loved it here."

"Good deal." She said

Chapter III. New Beginnings.

They removed her stuff from the trunk of her red BMW convertible and went to the elevator.

"Top floor" he said. You need to put your key card in the slot. It allows the elevator to go to that floor."

When the elevator got to the top floor, it opened onto a large foyer that looked like someone's house,. "Were in A." he said pushing his card into the card reader by the door.

Leslie let out a gasp as they entered their suite. It had a large great room with a fireplace, two sofas and a wet bar. A large screen TV and a cabinet holding audio equipment were on one wall. Two doorways, one of them a double door must lead to the bedrooms.

"The larger room with the double doors is mine. The other room is yours. Each room has it's own bathroom. Mine has a Jacuzzi tub, which you are welcome to use whenever you want." Explained Rob

"Wow! This is some place you've got here. I'm glad you didn't take me up on my offer to split the bill. I'm sure it would have maxed out my Visa card." She laughed

"Yeah, that's why I declined. It'll be nice to have someone to hang out with. This place seems much larger when you're by yourself."

"By the way, there is an indoor and outdoor pool, a spa, a gym and several nice restaurants in the hotel itself. I don't know how familiar you are with Myrtle Beach but there is tons of stuff to do and see." Rob said

"I love it here. I come as often as I can. I hate Hilton Head. That's where all my 'professional' friends go. Too snobbish for my taste." Said Leslie. "I like atmosphere here. People are here to have fun, not to impress each other. I love all the shows too."

"Well that's one thing we agree about already. I feel the same way. I love the clubs, the music, just the rhythm of this place." He said smiling

"Cool. I can't wait to put on a suit and hit the beach. I look like a ghost. Lot's of serious white meat." She laughed

"Well get changed and we'll go check it out. I've got sun screen if you need any." He offered

"Great. I need it for the first couple of days. After that I hardly burn at all. Strange for a blonde." She said as she went into her room.

Rob shook his head. She said he was full of suprises, he had nothing on her.

About twenty minutes later she came out of her bedroom wearing a white terry cover up that came below her thighs. Rob was wondering what kind of suit she was wearing. Probably some non sexy one piece Speedo.

She walked over to Rob. "How about rubbing some of that screen on my back and shoulders. I find it's easier inside than on the beach. Especially when the wind is blowing. That sand getting rubbed in tends to smart." She said smiling

Rob went into his room to get the sunscreen. When he came back he about passed out from blood loss. All of his blood going to his dick. This girl was finer than frog hair. Breast about a D cup. High and firm. Looked home grown too. An ass to die for. Not too big, not too small. Just right. Firm and perfectly shaped. Damn he never dreamed that this body was hidden under those bulky clothes and prissy business suits she usually wore. Damn.

She twirled. "You like? I just bought it today on the way here. You think it's too reveling?" she asked

"What's not to like? You have a wonderful body. Why hide it?" Rob said with a grin

Leslie smiled shyly. "Why thank you sir. This is the first time I wore a suit like this. I'm usually too conservative . But I decided to let it all hang out. If you got it flaunt it."

"That's the spirit." He said as he walked over to her to apply the screen.

As soon as his hands touched her skin, he felt an electric jolt down to his toenails. He felt a warm glow go up his arms right down his body to his dick. Damn she was HOT!

She must have felt the same thing. He noticed he nipples hardening through her top. Nice big nipples as close as he could tell.

He put his around her with his palms on her tight stomach. Hugging her to him.

Leslie felt his erection press into her back. It was a large erection too.

"I don't know if this is a good idea after all." She said breathlessly. "I didn't know I'd be so attracted to you. We don't even like each other."

Rob laughed, "I think I changed my mind. I think I like you a whole lot. You're not the same." He then kissed her on the side of neck below her ear.

She moaned softly as she moved her hand to rub his erection. God it felt so good.

He turned her around pulling her close and kissing her softly on the lips letting his work back and forth as he then licked her lips with the tip of his tongue, slowly moving it between her unresisting lips.

It soon turned into a war as their tongues battled for supremacy. She never lost her grip on his hard dick as his hand crept inside her top to play with her blood engorged nipples.

Soft moans came from both of them as their hands slowly mapped out each others bodies. Soon all of their clothes lay on the floor.

Rob picked Leslie up and headed for the Master bedroom, sucking on her nipples as he walked. She threw her head back a moaned with pleasure as he continued his assault on her breasts.

He laid her on the bed with her legs hanging off. He got on his knees and proceeded to run his tongue up and down her hairless slit. He then found her pleasure button and softly blew across it before gently taking it between his teeth and slightly running them across it in a slow deliberate pattern alternating with gently sucking motion on her button.

Leslie lay back slowly loosing her mind. She had never felt such sensations before. She began to breath quickly twisting her body trying to get more satisfaction. In a few short minutes that felt like hours to her she couldn't decide if it was heaven or hell. When she rolled over the edge into orgasm she knew the answer. Heaven awaited.

Rob watched with glee as she came apart from his work. He could taste her cum as she squirted into his mouth. Lots and lots of woman juice. Warm and sweet. Just like he liked it.

12