Let It All Hang Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a minute to rest before he went back to work on her pussy. Soon he was working on her slit with his tongue as he gently fingered her tight hole. And it was tight! As wet as she was he could barely get one finger inside. This pussy had not been used much at all.

Then he felt an obstruction as he went deeper. NO Way In Hell! She couldn't still be a virgin at her age.

He tried to raise up but she had him by the hair. "Don't you dare stop! I've waited a long time for this. I'm ready, hot and willing. I want you to make love to me. Please don't stop." She cried

He looked up at her. "You sure. Once it's gone it's gone."

She laughed. "At my age it should have been gone a long time ago. I just never found anyone I trusted enough to do the deed. I trust you to make it good for me. Please."

"Let me up." He said

Rising he slid her further on the bed as he lay down next to her slowly kissing her and playing with her nipples. This time the kisses were more care than lust driven.

Leslie tried to talk but he didn't allow her to speak. "Quiet" he said in a quiet gentle voice, " let me do this my way. I want it to be very good for you. With a body like yours, it would be a waste for you not to love sex. You lay back and let me do all the work. This ones for you."

He continued a slow exploration of her body. Man what a body. Licking her nipples, down her taunt stomach to the small blond strip of arrow shaped hair right above her clean shaven lips. Then he ran his tongue up and down her wet slit, tongue fucking her for a few minutes. Then up again to her swollen clit. But he only lightly licked and blew it.

Leslie squirmed as Rob worked his magic on her dripping pussy. He brought her close to the edge of the drop off but wouldn't let her slide over the edge. She was moaning over and over, "Please Rob, Oh please!"

He laughed, "Guess your warmed up enough now." As he slid up her glistening body.

"Are you protected? Do I need a condom?" he asked

"Yes, I'm protected. I've been on the pill for ages. Irregular periods." She said almost as a cry. "Please do me. I need it so bad"

"Okay Baby, Here it comes." As he slowly entered her tight hole. He only stuck the head in partway. Working it in and out. Slowly. He felt her loosening up and he advanced till he reached the barrier.

"Okay baby. It's time. It may hurt a bit, but pleasure awaits on the other side." He whispered into her ear as he bumped her barrier , then pulled back and blew it away.

Leslie felt a sharp pain as he entered her. He stopped for a minute, letting her catch her breath. He then started another round of easy short strokes till he had his entire member buried in her tight velvet glove.

"Oh God, your so tight. It's like a vice has my dick. So tight." Rob moaned

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Leslie screamed

Rob went into deep stroke mode as he worked in and out. Sweat poured from his body as he got the hump in his back and got all ugly in the face. He was seriously fucking!

He felt her start to tighten up and felt her love tunnel start to spasm. He felt the cum start moving up his hard cock.

She cried, "Baby It's happening again. Oh God!"

"Let it come. I'm right with you. Here I come!" as he exploded. It felt like his insides were coming out the head of his dick.

Leslie dropped off the edge and fell farther than the last time. When she hit the bottom everything went black.

Rob rolled off on to his back pulling her close to his side. Damn, it had never been like that before, not even with Marilyn and she had been the hottest woman he had ever had before Leslie.

Leslie finally surfaced. She looked at Rob and grinned. "So that's what all the hoopla is all about. Now I understand. Is it always like that?"

"Not all the time. Only between special people." He answered

"Cool." was her answer

"'You want to go to the beach now. The sun's still shining. Or are you hungry?" he asked

"I think I need a shower more than anything now. I'm hungry too." She answered.

Rob laughed. " It's amazing how serious sex can build your appetite. Let's shower together. Save water."

"No way, Jose. We'll never get anything to eat if I let you too close. We'll just have to waste water this time." She said laughing.

"OK. But you might get thrown out of the Sierra Club." He laughed

"Yeah, but at least I'll get to shower in peace." She answered as she walked into her bedroom, giving him a quick hip flip and closed the door.

Rob chuckled to himself as he went into his own bathroom to shower. As he stood in the shower with the hot water washing over his body he wondered how the hell things had happened as they had. Two hours ago if someone had told him that he was going to have mind blowing sex with Leslie and that she was still a virgin, he would have tried to have them committed.

But it had happened. And it was damn good. And suprisingly he didn't feel in the least bit guilty. Leslie and he fit together so well that it felt like they were made for each other. Who knows, maybe he married the wrong sister. That was a hell of a thought.

In the other bathroom Leslie was having similar thoughts. Almost thirty-two years as a virgin and in less than an hour Rob Anderson had taken her cherry and gave her the most fantastic orgasms of her life. Hell, he gave her one big one before they had vaginal intercourse! That boy defiantly knew how to screw. No damn doubt.

She had no guilty feelings about having sex with her late sisters ex husband. The thing that kept going round and round in her head was, Marilyn, you were such a fool to let this man get away. The other thought was, I don't think I'll be as stupid.

Chapter IV. Discovery.

After washing away the residue of their lovemaking, Leslie and Rob left the suite to find some food.

"I hope you're real hungry. I made reservation at the Dixie Stampede. They have a serious dinner that goes along with the show." Rob said

"I've always wanted to go there. I heard you better be real hungry. Also heard the show was really good. I love animals." She answered

"The menu tonight is a whole bbq chicken, pork loin, potato, soup, biscuit, corn on the cob, dessert and drink." Rob said

"Sounds great to me. Lets go." Leslie said

They had a wonderful meal and thoroughly enjoyed the show. Holding hands and kissing during the lulls in the program. After the show they hit several of the clubs on the main drag in South Myrtle. The music was great and they both enjoyed the dancing. Leslie even learned how to shag. Especially the slow dancing.

Close to midnight, the returned to the suite. There was no question whose bed Leslie would be sleeping in as she pulled him into the Master bedroom.

As Rob tried to undress her, she pulled away. "Not this time big boy. I get to go first." As she started undressing him.

When she got him naked she pushed him back on the bed, then started a slow striptease. Dancing to a tune only she could hear.

First she removed the knee length flowing red dress, leaving her clad in a red bra, a red thong, and a garter belt and red stockings. And high healed red pumps.

The bra came next as she unhooked the front clasp, allowing her glorious mammaries to pop free. Then came the thong.

Waltzing over to the man seated on the bed she swayed forward and rubbed her long nipples against his lips, but pulling back before he could grab them with his teeth.

Sliding to her knees in front of him, she stuck out her tongue and ran it across the head and traced his slit with the tip, still not using her hands.

She leaned forward and took the heads of his throbbing member into her mouth while running her tongue around.

He attempted to pull her closer, but she shook her head and pulled back while rubbing her teeth around the seam between the head and the shaft. She then began to boob her head up and down sliding more of his thick shaft into her mouth.

She finally used her hands, one slowly stroking his shaft while the other softly caressed his balls. She continued working more of his shaft in her mouth finally reaching her throat. Without gagging she was able to deep throat his entire length while continuing to bob up and down.

Rob moaned from the sheer sensation as she worked his cock with her throat. It felt like there were little fingers massaging his cock. She continued with the hand action on his shaft and balls.

He felt himself reaching the edge as she worked. Closer and closer. When he was about to cum, she pulled him out till only the head was left in her mouth, looking up at him smiling. Lightly sucking, she let him relax a little, but was soon back to work full stride.

Another ten minutes of sheer pain/pleasure, he felt himself at he edge. This time there was no stopping. Right when he felt himself ready to explode, she sucked as hard as she could.

Rob had never come so hard from a blowjob before. She looked up at him as she sucked his cum into he stomach. After several large spurts she licked him clean and finally pulling away.

He fell back on the bed trying to recover. Leslie climbed up and lay next to him, kissing his chest and lightly biting his erect male nipples.

Finally able to breath again, he said, "For a virgin, you give a hell of a blow job."

Leslie looked him in the eye and shrugged her shoulders. "How do you think I stayed a virgin so long? Got to give the boyfriends some relief. I've got a bunch of tricks up my sleeve." Batting her lashes.

"Well, lets try one of mine." As he flipped her on her back. He then began to lick and suck on her hard clit. While lightly fingering her tight hole.

She jerked back somewhat from the probing finger. "Sorry Baby, I'm still a might sore." She said "But I have another hole you can try if you like that sort of thing."

She got up from the bed and went to her bedroom. He heard he digging around in her suitcase. A short time later she returned to the bed with something in her hand.

Smiling at him, she handed him a tube of lubricant. And a condom.

"The condom is in case you're a clean freak. You know what the lube is for I hope. This is another way I kept boyfriends happy." She laughed

Rob loved anal but Marilyn had hated it. The only time he got it was on special occasions or when she fucked up. Now her sister was asking for it. He defiantly married the wrong sister.

Leslie began to run her tongue over her lips. "What's the matter big boy? Can't handle a little anal action? I guess you want me to do all the work?"

Rob still somewhat in shock over the latest development, watched as she licked her lips and began to lick his rock hard cock. She soon had the condom rolled down and smeared it with lube. She quickly covered her rosebud with the sticky stuff.

She then lowered herself over his hard cock and eased slowly into her tight hole. Soon the head penetrated her anal ring. She paused for a moment, letting her ass adjust to the large object locked inside.

"Lay still!" she told him sharply as he tried to regain some control over this situation. She soon had all of his shaft inside and began a slow up and down movement, while using the muscles in her ass to exert a special pressure on his hard dick.

"Damn Baby. That feels so good. Fells like little mouths sucking on my dick. Oh hell yeah!" Rob moaned.

Leslie soon began a slow up and down movement on his shaft. He began to bump up and down. She didn't try to stop him this time.

"Damn Girl! I can't take much more. You're so fucking tight. It feels so good. I can't hold out much longer." He moaned

"Neither can I Baby. I feel it happening again. Here it comes!" she cried as they slipped over the edge as he shot his wad into her backdoor.

She fell to the side as they separated. Reaching down he pulled the used condom off and walked to the bathroom to dispose of it.

Returning he pulled her close and pulled the sheet over their sweat soaked bodies. They were both soon asleep. The sleep of those sexually satisfied.

Across the way, a man put down his high powered binoculars that he had used to watch the two lovers through their open curtains.

"Enjoy the sex bitch." The man said under his breath. "It may be your last time."

Stay tuned for Part II. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.

12