Let It Burn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zephouz
Zephouz
5 Followers

"Hey, get me a new bandage" I said whilst taking care of this. Erica had, and Alex stepped up to my chest, sliding her hands down gently, before returning to the top, just below my 'pecks' then back down. I bandaged up quickly, putting a small bandage over the bleeding spot, and wrapping new gauze around the rest. I then took a small ace bandage, and with the help of Jenni wrapped it around the gauze.

"So, me and Erica will go get the wood. You relax." Said Jenni, in her own concerned adult type of way. I nodded and sat down with a few beers. I would gladly take the time to just sit and talk with Alex.

"So, how do you like it out here, babe?" I asked, almost regretting the babe at the end. She looked through her hair, interlacing our fingers, and responded.

"I love it, it's so beautiful. It just sucks about what happened with you. You have to be more careful" She said, slapping my chest, although gently, I pretended it hurt. I had to lighten the concern somehow, so when she slapped me, I gasped and rubbed my chest.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..." said couldn't finish before I locked her in an embrace, arms just above the bruise. I kissed her quickly, letting her know I'm only messing with her.

"You're a jerk!" She said, eyes a bit watery, with the most adorable puppy dog face I'd ever seen.

"By the way, hows you're bruise? I haven't checked since the day we got here." I asked out of genuine concern. She turned around and lifted her shirt. The bruise had taken an almost lightish blue look, fading to a yellow.

"Good, glad it's healing. I will need to take extra care of you, since we're both the injured ones. C'mere" I said, allowing her to fall into me, and us to the ground. Alex with her head against my stomach just seemed to make everything easier. Although she was shy, I had admittedly fallen in love with her. It probably came with the years that we've know each other. I offered her one of the beers I had on the ground, which she took with a happy smile.

"How'd you get so beautiful, Alexandra?" I asked. I seriously wondered this. She had a perfect figure, not fat, not really skinny. That 'just right' motto. A big butt, which made her in jeans something to practically drool over, her jet black, shoulder blade length hair, which accented her gorgeous lightning blue eyes in the perfect way. Knees to her chin, she looked back at me.

"I'm not that beautiful. I mean, yeah, I may be prettier than most girls, but there isn't anything that any guy looks for other then sex, so they don't really care for looks." She blushed in an insecure way. I cupped her chin slightly, turning her face toward me.

"Alex. I don't want sex from you. Well, yet, at least. I mean, it will probably happen, but not soon. All I want, is moments like this. Cuddled up, holding each other." I said, and it was true. Every ounce of it. She knew it, and blushed a furious red. Huddled in the embrace, she lightly kissed me. Deeply, passionately, with love. We both locked eyes, for a while, before both saying at the same time,

"I love you."

**

Ending of Chapter One. I'm probably writing Chapter Two as you read this :p

**

Zephouz
Zephouz
5 Followers
12