Let It Go, Let It Come For Me...

Story Info
Show me the way around your inhibitions.
1.1k words
4.66
18k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been together so long, and yet - you are still not relaxed enough to let me enjoy giving you simple pleasures... Shy? Inhibited? Just not comfortable with my desires? I don't know, but you should know that I never want to hurt you, embarrass you, I want to find the keys to bringing you all the wonderful feelings you so richly deserve...

So, let it go, my C.J., let it go and let me take care of you forever...

I have made dinner for you in your tiny apartment. Relax, I don't care how the place looks - or about the tiny kitchen, it is not about the trappings - it is about being "with you"... And that is all I ever wanted. I wish you would know how much I am in love with you, and how I do not give a whit about the rest of it.

You are something special, and tonight I want to treat you that way. Your favorite meal, some wine, great conversation, watching your beautiful eyes dance and sparkle in the candelight. You know I have an unchecked and uncontrollable desire for you, but I want to wait - to build the anticipation. I want to make sure your romantic needs are met first, I want you to feel special, to feel like the lady that you are...

Some jazz music, more quiet conversation, lots of hand holding, caressing. Just relax, and let us be ourselves, no pressure, no games, just enjoying one another for who we are - not who the other thinks we ought to be. I don't want to change you, my love, I just want to understand you...

The candles flicker, the conversation wanes, the wine bottle is empty. It is time for bed. I am aroused, tempted to just rush things along, but I want you to change your clothes - put on one of your silken nightgowns. You have such lovely legs, and a great behind - it is breathtaking to see you in a nightie...

Lay back on the bed for me, call my name - let me know it is okay to join you on the bed. Tiny lamps give off their soft light, enough for me to marvel at how good you look. How lucky I am to be with such a beautiful woman...

I hover above your face, staring deeply into your eyes, seeing the love there, the trust, the peace... We kiss gently at first, but then our tongues entwine, a driving dance delivering a message of desire. My heart is pounding, my pulse racing, I am throbbing with desire - but tonight is for you, my love, all for you.

I slide down a bit, planting kisses along your neck, nibbling here and there, teasing your breasts, your always erect nipples, the smooth warm skin of your belly. The first wafting scents of your arousal find their way to me, and I am spurred on to want to taste you.

Here, your inhibitions kick in, you squirm, slightly uncomfortable with my attentions there - you block me with your hands. I resolutely press on, whispering to you to relax, let me enjoy you, just let go...

My tongue makes the first pass across your pussy lips, slightly swollen, protruding out in their need to be touched. Purple with desire, flooded with your passion, I hear you gasp as my mouth presses down. I suckle each lip into my mouth, running my tongue along the underside. You are getting so wet for me, your pussy is such a turn on for me.

I lick with more eagerness, flitting my tongue over your clit, to that spot alongside of it that drives you wild. I try to match the speed that I have seen you use with your fingers, I try to find the rhythym. My strong arms are wrapped around your thighs, pulling your pussy into my face. My tongue enters you, rigid, hard, pointed like a small penis. I want to lick as deep as possible...

I am greeted with a fresh new flood of wetness, God you are so divine. I wish you knew how much I love the way you taste. I keep whispering gentle loving thoughts to you, I want you to be relaxed, to let it happen and let it go. My face is smeared with your arousal, my tongue eager to please you...

I slide my tongue back to your clit, and introduce two fingers into your pussy. Crooking them slightly, pressing up on the underside of your opening. Trying to find the right spot to stroke slightly while I lick. You grab my hair, you try to guide my face, you pull and you press and you drive your hips up, grinding your pussy against me...

I am in heaven! I do not care if it takes ten minutes or ten days! I want to bring you to orgasm, I want you to let go - and release yourself for me, to me, with me. Perhaps I am overeager, perhaps just not skilled enough, perhap I just do not understand the right things to do for you...

So tell me, my love - tell me. I am begging you now, pleading, let me know what you want me to do for you, with you...

Let me hear you use the sweet words of your desire, unlock the secrets of your pussy (your mind and your heart) and give them to me. Relax, know that I love you completely - unburden yourself - pour your desire onto me... I want it, I need it, I crave it. I want to understand you.

Forget the arguments brought on by misunderstandings, the hurtful words we fling at one another, let it go - and focus on your pleasure. Bring yourself to concentrate on only you and I, and what we are doing together right at this special moment.

Whisper if you have to, scream if you want to, tell me what to do to bring you to climax. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do - to want it the way I do, relax, relax, let it come. I await your desire, I await the moment you trip over the edge, pray in the way that I love...

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

Say my name. Ride my face, keep pushing, grinding, coming... Say my name. Make me feel one with you. Take all you can handle, and then tell me to make love to you - tell me how much you want me inside of you. Let me pour my love into you...

Tell me what you want...