Let It Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hecate
Hecate
28 Followers

When the door closed behind them he quickly stepped behind her to take off her thick coat – figuring that she couldn't run away all that fast without it anymore. She smiled back at him, a little hesitant and – did he see a trace of disappointment cross her face: "Sir, I see you are awaiting a special guest," her eyes quickly scanned the romantically set table for two, the champagne in the cooler, the soft music playing in the background, " I don't want to disturb and it looks like your guest should be coming any minute… so I better give you the gift – I hope it is ok like this." She pulled it out of the bag with the shop's logo on it and handed him the exquisitely decorated box. He could picture her delicate fingers tying the intricate bows, her dreamy eyes when she had modelled it for him … had she been thinking of that moment when she had wrapped it up?

"No, no – you come in now, Lara, and have some mulled wine. There is no way I will let you go out into this snow storm without at least warming up first!" He finally had managed to take the coat from her shoulders and firmly placed his hand on her back, pushing her forward into the living room. She was visibly touched by the romantic display she saw – candles softly lighting the room, the reflection in the silver and gold Christmas decorations. He slipped a name tag to the gift she had just brought and placed it under the Christmas tree, then he poured two cups of the spicy mulled wine and joined her. "So, what are your plans for tonight? I bet you are in a rush to get to your own celebrations …" he tried to find out about her – and his - further plans for the evening. A little sad smile appeared, dimpling her glowing cheeks: "Well, to be honest – I don't have any plans – just a microwave dinner I guess… my flat mate is freshly in love and I told her I didn't mind if she wanted to spend the evening with her boy friend – I told her… "she blushed enchantingly, ".. I was invited out too so she won't feel guilty …" He wasn't sure if the jubilations he heard where from the CD choir that was playing or his own happy heart singing about this confession. "But I better go now Sir – I don't want to cause any awkward question when your guest arrives … I hope she will enjoy the present as much as I would. Have a nice evening and again Merry Christmas." Lara emptied her cup and rose to her feet. He quickly was at her side and without thinking any further he pulled her into his arms, whispering into her ear:" Lara – my guest for this evening is here already, I hope anyway – would you do me the honor to spend this Christmas Evening with me?" He didn't know he had held his breath awaiting her answer until he felt his lungs sting and then finally fill with a relieved sigh when she answered "Oh – I would love to … Sir … Mr. Gordon …"

"Thomas!" he interrupted her. And with a happy chuckle and giggle he lead her to the table he had set with all his love and the creativity he could muster. He poured her a glass of champagne from "the bottle he had always kept for a special occasion" and when their glasses gently touched it was as if they had connected on another level – lost in each others eyes.

While enjoying the excellent food he had prepared, finishing the culinary journey with the lobster tails, which led to a lot of giggling and playful touching because Lara had never had any lobster before, they introduced themselves, their history and present situation, and by the time they were putting down the cutlery it was as if they had known forever. Together they cleared the table and then went over into the living room. They sat on the couch, moving closer, careful to not scare the other by being to forward, listening to the Christmas songs that were playing on the radio, looking deep into each others eyes when raising the glasses. Their hands were touching more and more often when they reached into the popcorn bowl and silently Thomas sent a grateful prayer to the composer of "Let it snow". Although none of them was hungry anymore, the excuse of the popcorn for touching was too tempting and soon the white mountain had melted down to a few morsels.

Thomas headed to the kitchen for a refill and upon his return was surprised to notice another little package sitting under his Christmas Tree. He hadn't noticed it earlier and curious now he bent down to see what it was. There was a little tag with his name attached to it. Lara had stepped at his side and she too now saw the name tag that he had attached to the parcel she had brought earlier – her name. "Ohhhhh … but …" was all she could get out before he pulled her into his arms and never breaking eye contact he finally kissed her – long, lingering, caring and engulfing. "Lara, I admit it – when I saw you in that shop window yesterday you were my only reason to enter the shop – and … what can I say – you were what I really wanted. There is no hooks attached to this present, my sweet, don't feel obligated in any way … I just want to see you smile, make you happy … " he didn't know what else to say, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks as he was afraid he was blushing like a college boy.

To his utter surprise Lara laughed: "Ohhh you are soooo wrong Thomas – there ARE hooks attached to this present … " and she eagerly kissed him back, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, her hand caressing the soft curls that stood up on his turtleneck sweater. "You will see once we get to open the boxes .. but – we will have to wait to do so until tomorrow morning, right?" He saw the mischievous sparkle in her eyes and then it dawned on him … now that would mean …

Lara sent a mock look towards the clock on the wall and again curled her lips into this unbelievably sexy smile of hers and said "Well, I am afraid I will have a hard time getting home tonight by public transport, specially if it doesn't stop snowing soon. And you sure should not be driving anymore tonight … so we will have to wait and see how things go… maybe you can find a corner for me to curl up in if there is more snow falling during the next hour or so?" He grinned back at her – knowing perfectly well that the only place he wanted her to curl up was in his arms. "Hmm – I think I better show you the options just in case you will need to stay … because of the snow …" he whispered into her ear, placing a gently kiss onto the tender spot right behind it. And after all, it was true that the boxes would only be opened the next morning – it didn't mean though that there couldn't be unwrapping of another kind tonight already.

And holding each other by the hand they blew out all the candles and went upstairs, humming their silent prayer:

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ….

Hecate
Hecate
28 Followers
12