Let it Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she said softly.

"Sorry," I apologized, standing up.

"Oh no, don't apologize.." She said, her hips slowly rotating. "That felt... good." her voice got softer. "You can pull it tighter, if you want."

Unconsciously, I pulled her costume again, not even realizing what I was doing. In response, Kate moved back towards me, thrusting her slender round bottom into my crotch.

She leaned back against my chest, and looked up at me. Her arms still held her outfit

"Well?" She whispered, her eyes glittering dangerously. "What're you going to do now?"

I inhaled sharply, took a step back, held her outfit in one hand, and pulled down on the zipper. Instead of tearing the outfit, as I feared, the zipper dropped down to the bottom, right above her ass. I relaxed my grip on her uniform, and reached down to pulled the zipper back up, when Kate pulled away from me, and turned around to face me.

"So.." she said slyly. "Is this 'trampy' enough for you?" She dropped her arms, and let the uniform fall down past her waist.

I felt myself breathing heavily as I stared at Kate's naked chest. Her breasts were moving up and down, as she inhaled and exhaled, her nipples growing hard after being exposed to the chilly locker-room air.

She walked towards me, her tits bouncing with each step. She reached up with her right hand and traced her fingers down my neck. I felt my face start to burn as I realized what was going on.

"Uhm," I stuttered. "I don't.. I think I should prob-.."

"Shhh.." She whispered, pressing her body up against mine. She looked up at me. "You have no idea how cute you are when you blush like that. Every time you blush, I just want to eat you all up."

She grinned at me. "That actually sounds like fun, doesn't it, Irish?"

"Uh, well, you're married and I don't think that we should be and-"

She cut me off again, her left hand now working down the left side of my body, while her right hand starting playing lightly with my ears. I closed my eyes as I felt of surge of emotion; any sort of contact with my ears usually drives me crazy. I took a deep breath, and tried to get myself together.

"Yes, I'm married, but my husband and I have an...arrangement, shall we say."

"An arr..an arr.." I stuttered, as Kate reached up and gently licked my earlobe.

"Mm hmm. He can be with whomever he wants, and I can jump whomever I want." She moved from my earlobe to my neck, her hands now both at my waist, slowly and easily unbuckling my belt.

"Oh boy." I whispered.

"Mmm..." She laughed throatily. She pulled my belt off and threw it to the floor; She unbuttoned my Santa coat, and started on the belt on my pants.

"All these belts.." She complained.

"Yeah, well, the costume and... y'know." I intoned. Her hands easily undid my belt and pants, which she immediately pushed down. She looked at my crotch and grinned at me.

"Somebody forget to wear boxers today?" She laughed.

"The outfit... gets too uh...hot." I mumbled, as her right hand started to fondle my penis. I closed my eyes, and leaned back against the lockers, enjoying the sensations her groping was causing.

She was quiet for a minute, and then she leaned back in against me, pressing me up against the locker. Her left hand reached up and pulled my head down, where she started licking my ears again.

I took a deep breath and shuddered.

"Everything...okay?" she whispered, in-between devouring my ear with her tongue.

"I... my ear... if you keep doing that..." I said weakly.

"Oh, you mean this?" She said, promptly reaching up and sucking on my earlobe, her hand still working over my penis.

I felt my mind shut down when her mouth and tongue started working my ear. Any doubts about what was happening were gone when I took a deep breath, opened my eyes and pulled her hand off my penis.

She looked at me in surprise. Holding her right hand with my left, I grabbed her left hand with my right and stared right at her. I quickly lifted both of her hands above her head, and grabbed them both by the wrist with my left hand.

Kate looked confused as I roughly pulled her by her arms against the locker. She hesitantly moved her feet until I used my free hand to push her straight back. I pressed up to her, my penis throbbing, and grabbed her head with my free hand, lifting her chin. I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue licking against her lips.

She let out a little groan, as her hip started to pulse against me. I felt her arms start to strain against my control, but there was no way I was letting her go. She pushed harder against me, but I wouldn't let of her wrists.

I broke away from the kiss and started nibbling on her neck. She was breathing heavily, her face lowered, as I licked and kissed my way up her neck to her ears. She let out an audible "Ohhh" when my tongue started working on her ears.

I pulled away from her abruptly. Her eyes widened in frustration, as I stood there and looked at her with wanton lust.

"What am I to do with you?" I said calmly.

"Please..." She panted. "I was wet before you even showed up here. Please... please don't stop."

"I see." I smirked, my voice still calm, but my cock twitching at her words. I glanced down at her outfit, which was still attached at the waist. With one hand, I reached down, and stuck my fingers underneath the costume.

"Mm!" She bit her lip. I pushed my fingers down, and grabbed the outfit with one hand and tugged hard. Kate swayed her hips from side-to-side, as I successfully pulled the elf uniform off, and let it drop onto the floor. She lifted her feet and stepped out of the costume

Her breasts still heaving, I put my feet between hers, and slowly started pushing her legs out, until I felt they couldn't go any farther without Kate losing her balance. With one hand, I started rubbing her slit. I felt her legs and arms tense up, and her chest pushed off the lockers, but she had nowhere to go.

My fingers still rubbing her between the legs, Kate started audibly moaning.

"Oh, Scott.. Please... don't stop.. please.." I let go of Kate's hands, and her body relaxed then tensed up; I grabbed each one of her wrists with one of my hands and pressed them hard against the lockers. She was now standing up and spread-eagle. I Reached down and kissed her passionately. Her tongue shot up into my mouth, as her hips pressed up against me. I obliged her by pressing my cock against her pelvis. She groaned into my mouth as she started rocking her hips, trying to force my cock into her.

I was too tall, however, to do it in the position we were in. I released her hands and took a step back, thereby freeing her from the position I had put her in. She looked down at her costume on the floor, then looked up at me. She grabbed me by the coat, and pulled me towards her. Her mouth grabbed mine and started sucking my lower lip. She pushed the coat off of me, leaving me standing there in only a t-shirt, while she was naked. She slowly started moving me backwards, our lips and tongues still meshing together. I didn't know where she was going, until I almost tripped into a chair about 5 feet away from the locker. She pushed me down into the chair, broke away from the kiss, and grabbed my dick.

She lifted her legs over my hips, and centered her pussy over my penis. Bending her knees, she lowered herself over me, and pushed the tip into her vagina. She bit her lip, smiling as she sank down onto me.

She sat there for a second, her hands on my chest, her legs wrapped around the chair. Her hips started rotating in small circles as she adjusted to the feel of me inside her. Slowly, she pushed herself a couple inches up, and then back down. Slowly going up and down, her hips kept moving in circles.

My head rolled back as Kate fucked me. I put my hands on her hips and started pushing them down, harder each time. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, her face buried in my neck. Her fingernails slowly scratched the back of neck.

"Oh.. Oh.. Oh..Oh..Oh..Oh.Oh.Oh." she panted, thrusting her hips up and down harder. My hands rubbed her back, which turned into my fingernails digging in, as her fucking intensified. Kate was now moving her cunt up and down the full length of my penis, and I could start to feel an orgasm building.

She leaned away from me, her, hands braced on my legs. Her tits were juggling up and down, so I leaned forward and grabbed her nipples with my hand.

"Oh god yes." She moaned, as my fingers grazed her areole, and started tweaking her nipples. I licked my fingers, and started pulling and twisting her nipples. I moved my right hand lower, towards her pussy, while my left hand alternated between her breasts.

My right hand moved over her shaven pubic area, and found her clit. I started rubbing her nubbin' and her thrusting took on a frenzied pace. Rubbing harder, I felt her vagina start to clench against my cock. Pushing my penis up to meet her, I caught her clit between my fingers and start rubbing it between them.

Like that, her body lifted off my cock and slammed down hard, her cunt pulsing against me, just as I felt my balls tighten and blow their load straight into her pussy. She rose up and down several more times as she came against me, and I came into her. She leaned forward, her hips still twitching and wrapped her arms around me as we came together, our bodies moving involuntarily.

A few minutes later, I sat there panting, my cum running down my leg, as Kate stood up and disengaged herself from me.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks. I think." I said.

"You think?" She growled weakly at me, trying to feign anger.

I stood up and pointed at my penis.

"I'm still hard. I'd be good, if I were you."

She looked down at me in surprise. She raised her head and arched an eyebrow as in, "Wanna go another round."

I moved towards her. "I'm ready when you are."

A fist pounded on the door to the locker room. "Anyone in there? We need a Santa."

"Shit." I said.

"Maybe later, Irish." she turned her back to me. I stared at her ass, and saw the scratch marks I had left in her back. I walked up behind her and rubbed my crotch against her ass. She pushed back.

"Ohh.." She purred. "We could stay in here all day, but... "

"I know," I said. "But.." I reached around and started rubbing her pussy, my fingers searching for her clit.

"Oh jesus." She moaned. "Go. Gogogogogogogo. Or I'll cum all over you."

She pulled away and turned to face me, her arms folded across her chest. She pointed to the other side of the room.

"Go. Change. X-Mas joy, remember?"

I sighed. "Bah. Humbug."

I grabbed my clothes and walked to the other side of the room, putting my Santa outfit for the 2nd time in 30 minutes.

A few minutes later, we were both dressed. We quickly walked down the back hallway towards the entrance to the Santa display. We stood at the door and checked each over, making sure not to fondle the other person too much.

She stood in front of me and asked, "Ready?"

"Yup. Oh, by the way, the answer's yes."

She adjusted her breasts and patted her hair. "Yes, what?"

I smacked her ass hard, and whispered in her ear. "Yes, that was trampy enough for me." I pushed the door open, and breezed past her, a smirk hidden by the beard.

"Ho. Ho. Ho." I laughed to myself.

--

To my surprise, there were kids already waiting, and there was a constant line for the next several hours. I sat there, through babies crying, little girls whining, and little boys begging. I couldn't care less, the euphoria of sex still running through me.

I got many a wink of an eye from Kate. She managed to remain professional, but still find time to graze her hand against my crotch.

I felt so good that I stayed 3 hours instead of two. By 4pm, the line had slowed down, so I decided to take off. I walked up to Kate and asked if she was planning on staying or going.

"I've got another hour, and then I'm meeting the husband for dinner." She must've seen my face fell, because she reached up and patted my cheek.

"Don't worry, Irish." she murmured. "I'm not done with you yet."

I laughed, and walked back to the dressing room to change.

--

I decided to do a little shopping around the mall. I walked out of the back hallways, and headed towards the food court for some food. I was standing in line for a slice of pizza when a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey there."

I turned and saw the blonde who had show up last night. My eyes narrowed.

"...Hi." I said, trying not to act too interested.

She walked up next to me, then paused. I saw her nose twitch as if she was sniffing something. I felt my face start to burn when I wondered if she could actually smell the sex juices I had yet to wash off me.

No way, I thought.

The smirk that showed on her face made me wonder though.

"What're you smilin' at?" I asked.

"Nothing," she smiled innocently. "You getting some food?"

"No, I'm here for the atmosphere," I replied with a straight face.

She looked up at the menu.

"Grab me a slice?"

I stared at her for a second, then looked up at the menu.

"Sure. What do you want?"

"One pepperoni."

"Gotcha."

I walked up to the counter and ordered two pepperoni slices.

"Anything to drink?" I asked. I got no response, and looked over to where she had just been.

She was gone.

"...dammit.." I muttered. The overweight Spanish guy behind the counter raised an eyebrow as if to say, "who are you talking to?" I paid my bill, and walked over to a table. I looked all over the place, but the mystery girl had disappeared.

Again.

I plunked the tray down, and stared at the pizza. I realized I wasn't in the mood for food.

--

I threw my jacket over the bar stool, and sat down, my head swimming after the day's events. I paused for a second then dropped my head to the bar top.

"Rough day?"

"Yeah," I replied automatically. I stiffened for a moment, not realizing who had asked me.

I raised my head, and opened my eyes, to see a man in a black leather jacket next to me., smoking a cigar, with a glass of beer in his hand. He had brown hair, and a salt-n-pepper goatee. He looked to be in his late 30's/early 40's.

I looked at his cigar, and my eyes narrowed.

"I don't suppose you've got an..?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I've got one to spare. You want?"

"That would hit the spot." I admitted.

"Not a problem." He chuckled, reaching into his jacket. He pulled out a long cigar.

I took it from his hand, and looked at him oddly. "I didn't catch your name."

He smiled, and shook my hand. "Name's Chuck."

"Scott. Thanks for the cigar... Hey, is this a..?"

"You better believe it. Only the best right?"

Cuban cigars. My favorite.

"I think I owe you a drink."

He waved me off. "Bah. The wife says I always smell like nicotine, after a couple of these. She catches the liquor on my breath, too, there'll be hell to pay. It's better this way. You keep me company for a bit, and we'll call it even."

He raised his arm to the bartender, and gestured to his now-empty glass.

"Two more?" The bartender nodded and started filling two glasses.

"You here alone?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I took the girls shopping today. She's still out spending money." He sighed. "Women."

"I'll drink to that," I said caustically, nodding my head in agreement.

Chuck raised an eyebrow. "Having women trouble?" He asked.

I stared down at the bar for a second, going over the day's events in my mind, then glanced at Chuck.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, I think." My voice spit out sarcastically.

"Try me," he chuckled in a familiar tone.

I shook my head.

"Nah. Probably best just to move on, and not think about it." I said.

"Y'know, that's a good philosophy," He remarked. "Especially around the holidays. Can't let stuff get you down."

He took a puff off his cigar. "It helps when you've good friends and people who care about you. Helps get you through the hard times."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Oh, crap." Chuck said, looking outside the bar. "I see my girl, and it looks like she bought out half the mall."

He put out his stogie and threw a $20 down to pay for the drinks. I offered to help pay, but he brushed me off.

"Don't worry about it, man. Happy holidays."

I finished my beer and turned around to thank him, but he was already out the door. I grabbed my jacket and walked outside to my car. It was still snowing.

I stared up into the sky, watching the snow fall. I closed my eyes, and fought the urge to repeat last night's activities of catching snowflakes on my tongue. I opened my eyes a few minutes later, and shivered.

"I'm too old for this." I said quietly, and shook my head. I got into my car and drove off.

--

When my cell phone went off at 3:30 am, I opened my eyes and stared at it. It stopped ringing for a minute, then started up again. I pulled it off my bed stand, and checked the caller id.

Mike from work. Someone forgot how to use a keyboard, no doubt. I raised my arm, as if to throw the phone against the wall, but hesitated.

I sighed, and hit the on button.

"Speak." I croaked out.

"Sorry, man." Mike apologized.

"I know, I know.." I said quietly, getting out of bed, and walking to my closet. "Where am I going?"

"Jamestown." He said.

I stopped digging through my closet.

"Jamestown?" I yelled. "That's two fucking hours away!!!!" I looked out the window. "And it's still snowing, goddamnit!!"

"Sorry, man. All the power came back on, and we're getting calls from all over the place. The power outage really did a number on some of our clients, even the ones we normally don't service."

I said nothing for a moment, standing there in the nude.

"You still there?" he asked.

"Yeah. Where in Jamestown?"

"I've just e-mailed the location to your cell phone. You've been there before, I think."

"Great. Thanks."

"Sorry, man. Careful driving. It's icy out there."

I looked out the window again, the light from the orange streetlamps bouncing off the falling snow.

"Wonderful." I said, and hung up the phone.

I stood there, entranced by the falling snow.

"Just wonderful."

--

12 hours later, I keyed into my apartment and collapsed on the couch. I sat there, oozing stress, wondering how much longer I could keep working this job.

And then there came a knock on the door. I wearily walked to the door, and peered through the peephole; I saw what looked like a bouquet of flowers.

"Uhm, hello?" I called out.

"Delivery for Scott." A girl's voice called out.

I hunched my brow. "You sure?" I asked.

I heard a giggle.

" Yes, I'm sure. Now open the door so I can give them to you."

"Alright, Alright" I grumbled. I unlatched the door and saw a huge bouquet of flowers, but I couldn't see the person holding them

"These are for me, huh?" I said, taking the flowers from the other person's hand.

"Yeah. They're an apology."

I blinked in surprise, staring at the bouquet.

"An apology? For what?"

"For running out on you last night."

I looked at the person in front of me, and it must've been a good 15 seconds before I realized it was the blonde from the mall.

"What who ho-?" I stuttered. She pushed the flowers into my hands, and rushed past me, walking into my apartment.

"Nice place." She said, looking around. "Clean, too I like that." She sat down on my couch, and took her jacket off. She was wearing a white-button down shirt, and a pair of black slacks with grey pinstripes.

I stared at her, then the flowers, then back at her.

"Look. Who are you, and how did you find me, and what is this?" I spat out.

She looked at me, concern in her eyes.

"You look tired."

Her words sapped what little strength I had right out of me.

"Well, you could say that." I sighed, warily sitting down in the chair.