Let it Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you need a drink. Where's the booze?"

"Above the refrigerator." I muttered, my eyes straining to close. I sat up and shook my head.

"While you wander around in my apartment, mind if I get your name...?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry." She laughed. She stuck her head out from the kitchen. "I'm Elizabeth. Everyone calls me Liza."

"I'm Scott." I returned. "Oh wait you-"

"Already knew that, yeah." She laughed again. She walked down the hall, two drinks in hand.

"And you knew that becaussssse..." I queried.

"My sister told me." She said matter-of-factly. I stared at her for a moment, trying to comprehend her statement.

"You're losing me." I said, utterly confused.

"Imagine me with red hair, and d-cup breasts, instead of dd-cup." she smirked, holding her breasts up with her hands, staring at me.

"Uhm..." I felt the blood rush to my face. Then it clicked.

"You're Kate's sister." I said numbly, remembering my pre-Santa "activity" from the day before

"Took you long enough." She grinned.

"Yeah, well, it's been a long day." I sighed. "So, why are you here?"

"I work for the Williams School, across the river. You heard of it?"

"Yeah. Private school, right?"

She nodded her head. "I work as an administrative assistant in the personnel office, and Kate recommended you as a viable candidate."

"A candidate?" I asked. "For what, exactly?"

"Our curriculum at the school includes a number of topics; One of the mandatory classes the students have to take is an introductory course to technology. We've added a few courses, and need another instructor. None of the applicants we've had so far have really impressed us, and Kate seems to think you'd be perfect for the job."

Liza leaned forward, her blond hair cascading her face.

"As a matter of fact," Liza leaned forward, her blond hair falling to her face "She thinks very VERY highly of you."

The way Liza was staring at me made me a little uncomfortable. I had a feeling that she knew what her sister and I had done yesterday.

"So, you're offering me a job?" I asked, ringing the conversation back to safer ground.

"Yes. You'll teach 3 introductory courses in the spring, and if things work out, we'll let you come on full-time in the fall, and you can add some upper-division electives, if you so wish."

"Huh." I said, sitting there pondering the offer that had fallen into my lap.

She sat there, watching me put everything together.

"So I would teach 3 classes."

"Yes."

"Do I have to live at the school?"

"Not if you don't want. We offer facilities for the faculty, if they wish, but most live off-campus."

"What kind of interview process do I need to go through for this?"

She waved her hand. "Already done."

I blinked. "You mean this is.."

"No, Mr. Williams has already approved you; all you have to do is say yes, and the job is yours. I assume you'll want to come over to the school and see everything first, of course."

"Mr. Williams?"

"Hm mmm. Charles Williams, the headmaster of the school. I think you know him as Chuck."

I smacked my head in amazement.

"Unbelievable." I muttered.

She chuckled out loud. "Yeah, we kinda checked you out a little bit. You seem like such a grumpy guy at first, but once Kate convinced us that you were much nicer in person, we decided to give you a second glance."

"Sonuvabitch." I said, my head swirling.

"As for salary," she started to say; I cut her off.

"Whatever." I said. "I could care less." I got up and walked over to the window by the couch. A teaching job... it almost sounded too good to be true.

"Don't I need a degree in education?" I asked.

"That depends on the individual. In your case, your experience in the field of technology, plus the fact that you're obviously good with kids, being Santa and all, allows us to overlook your lack of a degree."

"Hmm." I said.

"So, explain something to me." I said after a moment. "Kate met me, liked what she saw, and Chuck 'interviewed' me... if you can call it that.. and you brought me the offer, right?"

"Yes."

"So, why did you come up to me at the Santa display then?"

She squirmed in the couch. "Well, I just wanted to meet you, that's all."

"You're an administrative assistant." I countered. "You do paperwork, not 'meet people'. And you bumped into me at the food court, too."

She said nothing. I walked in front of her.

"Honesty would be helpful here." I said, looking at her.

She sighed. "Kate's always looking out for me. She thought you and I would.... you know..."

"Hit it off?" I chuckled softly.

She bit her lip, and nodded her head.

"Uh huh." I said. I sat next to her on the couch.

"So, are we ... hitting it off?" I asked, looking at her sincerely. She turned to me, her green eyes staring right at me.

"I don't know..." she whispered, leaning into me. My arm wrapped around her head as our lips met. I felt her hands touch my face as our mouths opened, letting tongues meet, swirling and touching. As our tongues twirled, I pulled back, and started sucking on her lower lip. I felt my insides melt as I realized that she had a very sweet taste to her.

Liza pulled away from our kiss, and looked at me.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this." She said.

"Probably not." I said.

We stared at each other for a moment, and then I grabbed her head, and pulled her back in, kissing passionately. My hands started fumbling with the buttons on her shirt, and few minutes later, her shirt was open.

My hands reached to her tits, slowly rubbing them through the bra. My fingers traced design over her double-d melons, working their way toward her back. I reached underneath her shirt, found the bra clasp, and swiftly unhooked it.

Her tits relaxed a little, the pressure of the bra no longer pushing them to her chest. I pulled her shirt off of her, and threw it on the ground. I pushed her onto the couch, lying on her back, as she pulled her bra off, and tossed it to the floor.

I spread her legs and placed my hands on her tits. Her body gave a slight shudder, as my fingertips made contact with her nipples.

"Carefulll.." She whispered, grabbing my arms. "They're very...ohh.... sensitive.."

"Sensitive?" I asked. "So, does that mean I shouldn't do this?" I leaned over and caught her left nipple between my teeth and gingerly squeezed on it.

"Ahh!" she shrieked. Her legs pushed in against me and her hips rose up against my chest. Her hands grasped my face, then my head, running through my hair, pushing me against her breasts.

I switched to her other nipple, my finger moving over her breasts, and down to her stomach.

"Ohhh... Mmmm.." she moaned, her legs moving up and down against my sides.

I sucked hard on her nipple, and pulled my mouth away, dragging her breast with me. Liza's head pushed back against the couch, as her back arched off the couch.

"Oohhhhhhhhhh...." she panted. I let her nipple go, and started kissing my way down to her waist. Her body squirmed underneath me.

I pushed my fingers between her legs, feeling her underwear through the cotton slacks. Her hips pushed against my fingers as she let out a gasp.

I moved myself up to her, and started kissing her neck, while my fingers pushed against her pussy through her clothes.

Her hand lazily reached up to the side of my head and patted it, as if to say "don't stop". I pushed my fingers even harder, aiming for her clit sight unseen.

"Keep doing that.." She gasped. I unzipped and unbuttoned her pants, and pushed my fingers down to her pussy.

She turned her head into me, and started kissing my neck, as I rubbed my fingers against her pussy lips. She turned her body sideways, moving her hips closer to me. Her hands grabbed my arms again, as I plunged two fingers into her wet pussy.

"UH." she grunted, as my fingers slid in. I pulled them out, then pushed back in, straight to the knuckle.

With my other hand, I pulled her pants and black lace underwear off, and threw them onto the ground.

"Why... is it.." she panted, as my fingers thrusted in and out of her, "that I'm... oh," her rolled to the side, her hands reaching down to my pants, unbuckling them, "that I'm.... oh that feels so good..... that I'm NAKED," she spat out, "and you're still wearing your clothes?"

Liza undid my pants and pulled them off me, then rolled on top of me, my fingers still embedded in her pussy. She closed her eyes, and started humping my hand, her hips moving up and down.

I lay back, letting her do some of the work. With my free hand, I reached up and touched her clit.

Her body spasmed, and she arched her back, as my finger started rubbing her clit, while my other hand kept finger-fucking her pussy. She straddled me, her head bowed forward, breathing hard.

"Stop..." she whispered. "Stop." She pulled my fingers out, and moved my hands to my sides. She moved her pussy over my cock, and slowly brought herself down on it.

"Oh...Oh......OHHhhh.." she groaned, her head thrown back, one hand on my stomach, the other behind her for balance.

She sank her dripping cunt all the way down on my dick, and leaned forward, her arms now leaning against my shoulders.

"You....you fill me up," she gasped, moving her hips up and down a little. She sat up and raised her pussy off my cock, and brought it back down, sending her body into a series of small convulsions, as she slowly fucked me.

I started rubbing her clit again, and her pace increased. I reached up with my other hand, and grabbed her sweaty nipples, pinching and twisting.

"Yeah.. yeah.. "she whispered, grasping my hand on her nipple.

She started riding me hard, as my hands played and touched her nipples and clit. Her tits bounced up and down, as her face was shrouded in blond hair.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me, holding her still. She looked at me in surprise.

"What.. What's wr-?"

"Hold still." I said calmly.

I sat up, and pulled her legs around my waist. I turned my body, so that I was sitting on the edge of the couch, and she was still on me, face-to-face.

"Hold on," I grinned, reached up, kissed her, leaned back in the couch and leaned forward for momentum, and stood up.

"Holy sh-!" she screamed, and bit into my shoulder, as her pussy sunk down hard on my cock. Her arms clasped tightly across my back, as I walked over to the bare wall by the hallway, and pushed her against it.

"Oh...Oh.. oh... oh.." She moaned, as her legs started to fall from around my waist.

"Hold on tight." I said harshly, pushed her against the wall, reached down to get a good hold on her ass, and making sure her legs were around me.

"Hmmm..." she whimpered into my neck, her lips kissing and biting me.

I pulled my cock halfway out, and then slammed it back in, using the wall as reinforcement. Liza grabbed hold of me tighter.

"Again..." she intoned.

I pulled out and slammed back in, as her hips pushed against me. In and out, my cock slid, and our bodies bumped against each other. Her hands and mouth bit and scratched their way all over my neck, until she just used me to hold on for dear life.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." She groaned. She leaned into me. "You feel so good in me.. Don't stop.."

Her words were turning me on more and more, and I started fucking her as hard as I could, my hands grabbing her ass so hard that there would probably be marks where my fingers were.

"Harder." she grunted. "HARDER!"

I slammed my cock into her with reckless abandon; What little control I had, would soon be gone. My balls were starting to clench, and I knew that meant I had little time left.

I moved my left hand to the middle of her ass, and put my right hand in between our sweaty bodies. I didn't have much strength left, holding her up with one hand, so I reached down and stroked her clit. The effect was automatic.

Liza inhaled deeply at my touch, and pressed back against the wall. I felt her pussy slam down on my cock, and squeeze my cock so hard I thought I would explode. She wrapped her arms and legs around me so tight, it was almost difficult to breathe.

"I'm cumming.." she moaned. "...cumming...cumming..." her hips jerked against me several times, and her head flew back.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. OH OH OH OH OHOHOHOHOH!" She screamed, and she reached down to kiss me, her tongue slamming into my mouth. We kissed passionately as her cunt repeatedly pulsed against me. I felt my penis explode into her, as our juices and cum dripped down our legs.

Our bodies pushed and pulled against each other, while still in a tight embrace. Liza's nails dug into my back, and I started to see stars, my cock still pumping into her.

Her body still clinging to mine, I stumbled over to the couch, where we collapsed on the couch, breathing heavily. I felt my eyes start to close, and I couldn't disagree.

We were asleep in 2 minutes, my cock still in her pussy.

--

My cell phone rang at 3:30am. I sat up abruptly, breathing hard. I looked around. I was in my bedroom.

Alone.

A dream. It must've been a dream.

Dammit.

"This is what I get for watching porn," I snarled out loud. I hit the on button on the phone.

"What." I bitched.

"Uhm... Hey." It was Mike.

I sighed. "Yeah." I got out of bed and walked towards my closet.

"Sorry to call so l-"

I cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah. I know the spiel. Where'm I going?" I snapped.

"Ja-"

"Hey." a voice called out, to my left.

I turned towards the door to the bedroom. Liza was standing there, wearing one of my dress shirts.

And nothing else.

I blinked. My eyes narrowed for a second, and then I heard Mike talking to me on my phone.

"...and I e-mailed the directions to your ce-"

I cut him off.

"Mike." I said. "I went to Jamestown yesterday, right?"

"Uhhh... Yeahhh." He said hesitantly. Liza nodded her head, a questioning look in her eyes.

"So, the last day hasn't been a dream then." I said. A smile broke on Liza's face and she nodded her head, "No." She started unbuttoning my shirt, and walked over to me, her hips swaying from side-to-side.

"Uhm, no. You alright, man?" Mike asked.

"Oh, I think I'm fine." I said, grinning from ear-to-ear, reaching out to Liza as my shirt hit the floor; Her hands reached up to my chest, and she started licking my ear. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Kate told me about your ears," Liza whispered slyly.

"What was that?" Mike asked

"Oh, man.." I whispered.

"Uh, Scott? You there?" Mike's worried voice called out.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm here. Y'know, I think you're going to have to tell Ron to find someone else to drive to... oh..." I moaned as Liza worked her tongue up and down my ear.

"..to wherever... I quit.." I said quietly, feeling a stirring in my loins, as her tongue worked it's way down my neck.

"You quit." Mike repeated.

"Yeah. Call me later in the week. We'll do drinks..or... uh...something.." Liza's hand reached up to grab the phone from my grasp.

I heard Mike laughing. "Ron's gonna be pissed. Good for you, man."

I chuckled. "Yeah, look, I gotta get..."

"Sleep?" Mike laughed.

"Actually, back to bed." I smirked, and Liza took the phone out of my hand, turned it off, and tossed it over my shoulder.

We embraced, our mouths attached, and tongues working furiously. I grabbed her by the waist, wrapped her legs around me, and carried her over to the bed.

I dropped her unceremoniously on the bed and she shrieked. I jumped on the bed and started kissing her neck.

"Mm..." She purred, pushing her naked body against me. "I presume this means you'll be joining us at the Williams School, in the spring?"

I laughed out loud.

"I've got plenty of free time. Should I expect to teach the sex ed. class, too?"

She smacked me with a pillow, and collapsed in my arms. She reached up to kiss me, cuddling against me.

"Good." She whispered. "We'll be able to do this more often."

I smiled at her, patting her hair. A few minutes later, she was breathing deeply, asleep.

I looked out the window, feeling sleep come over to me. My eyes widened at what I saw outside.

It finally stopped snowing.