Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

Story Info
A door-to-door sales encounter.
1.5k words
4.01
52.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce49
bruce49
73 Followers

I just have to tell you what happened about two weeks ago. I was out shovelling my driveway after a big snow dump of about 15 cm. This girl came walking up the street; and I knew from the papers she was carrying that she was probably trying to sell something door-to-door. From a distance, she looked like she was around 19 years old.

When she got to my driveway and walked in about 15 steps, she said,

"Good Morning, Sir. How are you today?"

Her smile was absolutely captivating, and she was as pretty as any young girl I have met in a long time. Now, she looked about 22-23. I just answered her,

"Fine thank you. Wow, aren't you just the prettiest girl in the neighborhood." and smiled back at her.

To my ultimate surprise she stepped forward and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and kissed her on the cheek and she did likewise. Her body against me for this brief time felt good and she obviously had a pretty good rack under her coat.

She began her sales pitch which was selling ski days at a local ski hill. I listened to her intently because I just want to keep her near me. I wasn't interested because I gave up skiing a few years ago and gave all my equipment away. I gave her a few leads on the street and she leaned into me again, gave me another hug and kiss--still surprising me and making me wonder what she was really selling. I told her,

"A beautiful girl like you should be able to sell the whole ski hill, not just day tickets."

(Quite a come-on line, huh) Again, she leaned in to give me a kiss, and this time I moved my head so you kissed me on the lips.

"H-m-m-m, good kisser." she said.

It was in the middle of the day, neighbors were all at work, my wife was away to work, so I felt safe in my next move.

"Honey, it's really cold. Want to come in and have a coffee or a bad cup of hot chocolate?" I asked her thinking that she would never do it.

"I'd love to. By the way, my name is Cheryl. And you are. . .?" she replied. I told her I was Bruce and we went inside.

When we got inside, I took off my jacket then said,

"Let me take your coat." but instead of letting her take it off, I unbuttoned the top button while she took off her hat. I slowly undid the buttons on her coat as if I were giving myself a strip tease. Then, I slipped it off her shoulders and hung it up. When she turned to face me, I got to see how beautiful she really was, and her tits met every bit of my expectations. I put my arms around her to give her a hug again; and when I did, she put her arms around me and gave me a sensual, passionate kiss on the lips. Her tits felt absolutely fantastic pressing against me.

I knew I had something here, but I didn't want to scare her away so I said "Coffee or hot chocolate?" and she chose coffee.

We walked into the kitchen where I put on a pot of coffee. While I was doing that, she walked over to the patio doors and looked out into our back yard. Since we had no one behind us except a wall of trees, we were very private. At one of our bird feeders was a beautiful red cardinal feeding.

"Oh come and see this, Bruce." I turned the coffee pot on and walked over to stand behind her.

I put my arms around her and clasped my hands together to hold her. She said,

"That feels so good." and with that she took one of my hands and brought it up to her tits. I squeezed her tit gently and kissed the nape of her neck. She moved her ass to put pressure on my cock which already had a hard-on.

"Fuck, this is so nice." she said. "I haven't felt anything like this for about five months." and she turned around. I slid my hands down and hold on to her ass. Man it was nice! She kissed me again, this time exploring me with her tongue.

We moved away from the window and I gently steered her toward the sofa.

"Five months?? How come you've waited for five months? Does it take you that long to get horny?" I asked her and we both laughed.

"No, my husband is with the Canadian Forces in Afghanistan and won't be back for 13 more months, although I might be able to meet up with him in Germany. If I do, you will probably feel the earth shake here."

"Cheryl, I think I have a solution to your problem; and I think you know what it is." I told her.

She said, "You only have part of a solution. I'm having my period right now and maybe that's why I am so horny, so we can't fuck. Unless you want to ass-fuck me, that is." I told her I wasn't into ass-fucking but we could play otherwise.

Even though I knew I wasn't going to fuck her, I started to unzip her sweater so I could see these pretty tits up close. She had on a red lace demi-cup bra which looked so good. She swung her body around and sat on my lap facing me. I played with her tits outside her bra and slipped my hand down inside and played with her nipples. I started to reach behind to get rid of the bra, but she made my job easier by reaching behind and unhooking her bra for me. She had the pretttiest puffy nipples I had ever seen. I leaned my head down and began to suck her nipples.

"Oh, Bruce, that is so fucking nice. Bite my nipples and I'll cum for you. They're really sensitive"

I gently nipped on them, and she started moaning and lap-fucking me. Little did she know that she was going to make me cum first. I told her that we had to stop so I could regain control. She didn't say anything, but got down off my lap and dropped to her knees. Knowing what the answer was probably going to be, she started to unbuckle my pants as she asked me, "Can I suck you? Do you like blow jobs?"

All I could say was, "Is the Pope Catholic?" and we both laughed. She started sucking me and holding my balls while I reached down and played with her nipples.

She took her mouth off my cock and said only one word, "Harder." then went back to sucking me. I piched her nipples, scraped my nails across them and squeezed her tits as hard as I could.

In about ten minutes, I told her I couldn't hold on any longer and that I was going to cum. She stopped sucking long enough to say "Me, too. Keep doing that. Cum in my mouth or on my face." I couldn't wait long enough to make a decision as to which I should do so I just shot my load in her mouth. Her hands went around to my ass and she pulled me as far into her as I could go. While she was sucking, she just kep moaning and moaning.

She had obviously cum because she stopped, leaned back and her eyes were rolled back in her head. "That was so fucking nice. My cunt is dripping wet right now and I don't know what the liquid is." With that, we both laughed and stood up.

We kissed again and I told her how much I loved her cock-sucking technique. She said "Thanks. I just love sucking dick. It feels so good."

"I just thought of something," she said, "If we ever do this again, I want you to titty-fuck me and cum on my chest. But, here's the kicker: You have to lick the cum off."

I told her, "No problem. At this point, I could probably be enticed to go down on you and clean your pussy for you right now."

All she could say was, "Yuck. Now that's gross."

We got dressed and had our coffee on the sofa. As we were just shooting the breeze, she was playing with my cock and got me hard again.

"I could stay here all afternoon sucking you off, but I have to meet my door-to-door quota--for calls, that is, not blow jobs."

I walked her to the door and asked her when she was coming back this way. "Probably never because I don't even live in this province. I'm from Quebec and I was just doing this for yesterday and today. You are my absolute best cold call, although you are so fucking hot that I wouldn't call this a cold call."

We kissed each other and she left. All I can say is that I will never shoo a door-to-door caller away again.

bruce49
bruce49
73 Followers