Let Me Call You Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he played the delayed-gratification with her as well, fingering each orifice, ridge and veil until everything between the domain of Kate's legs was bathed in her shiny juices. At the same time, Gabriel idly kept his nob wooden with a medium-pressured grip. As he teased at a third potential peak, he couldn't help himself from mounting her any longer.

Revoking his maw from her pussy, he raised up to his knees and put his late-wife's pillow in front of himself. The ready woman squealed when her lover took hold of her calves and pulled her fanny on top of the down tuff. It raised her quivering pussy up to the vein-roped phallus which had been worshipped to a sheen with her orations. Her moan conveyed the reverence of a disciple as his blade neared her brimming chalice.

Gabriel could feel her delicate ankles trembling against his solid pects. They were both anticipating the embrace of his thick penis by her vaginal walls. Each extolled their own God (Gabriel: "Dagda!", Kate: "Mon Dieu!") as he sheathed his steel in its hilt. Even within his cocoon of denial, Gabriel appreciated the virgin-like coziness of his daughter, which was slightly elastic but fiercely possessive.

Kate contracted her internal muscles and bucked her agitated clit against his trim pelt. The angle created by the pillow allowed him to penetrate her deeper than any man ever had. "Oh, Gabriel," she was weeping all over after only moments of his spear's assault, sobbing tears and cum at the same time as they rammed into each other.

"Fucking Lord, you feel like heaven," he cried, simultaneously pulling her up by her hips and hammering her down. Waves of orgasms crashed over the rocky depths of her existence, juice spilled out while her interior dilated, writhing exquisitely around Gabriel's virile cock.

"That's right, cum hard for Daddy." As the finale of fireworks exploded in the distance, Raine felt herself awaken to a delightful but tortuous intensity; which made her feel like leather being tightened over a drum.

"Daddy you're so fucking big!" she exclaimed. Mistaking her genuine surprise for dirty talk, Gabriel's demeanor polarized.

"Baby, you want to ride Da until he cums too?" The spell now broken, Raine resurfaced, floating in the sea of her parents' bed, looking up at a shadow-camouflaged face. Gabriel kept fucking at an adagio tempo, ssssing like a serpent. "I bet you love jollyboating atop monster cocks, my sweet." His forked tongue flicked the corner of his mouth as Raine's father repositioned himself, once again leaving his daughter to sort through new confusion.

Lulled by a fatherly, "climb into my lap, Lorraine, you're such a good girl," she consented again and crawled over to where da was propping up his cock like a favorite toy. And once she sampled it, like a lollipop, his young servant lowered her well-lubricated snatch to be filled once again.

In the beginning of the ride, Raine faced Gabriel, her hair showering over his chest as she rocked forwards and backwards, 'round and 'round. Their heads angled down to see him emerge from and disappear into her flared womanhood. The friction of their sexes provoked another orgasm- but it only skimmed her network of over-stimulated nerves.

Feeling her spasms of satisfaction, Gabriel felt taken over by need. Enthusiastically, he raised his daughter by her trim waist, spun her 180 degrees without even fully extracting his cock, and let her slid down his pole again. Da rubbed his hands down her back, helping her lean forward until her hands rested in the space between his legs. In time with his own undulating pelvis, he bounced her up and down, tits slapping her chest faster and faster. During their final throes, Raine twisted her neck around to look at the man about to fill her womb with his seed.

"Cum in me, you fichu batard!" she suddenly ordered. The whites of her eyes shown like a beacon of surrender. Gabriel obliged, jettisoning wads of sperm into his very own slut.

"Mother fuck!" he grunted, expelling his last shot before collapsing, a gasp and coated in sweat. Like a rag doll, Raine fell forward into the folds of blue. When the dam came undone, warm waters oozed out, spotting the sheets and encrusting their still pulsating flesh.

If, in the far-reaches of oblivion, Kate could have peeled the lid off her old home, she would have pitied the limp girl, who resigned to being comforted by her manipulative father. But, as it was, not even Raine sympathized with her wearied self, which fell asleep in his arms right after whispering, "good night, Gabriel. I love you."

"I love you, Kate." For his part, at least, that had been true.

Strange Love continues in Part Two, "Je Bande Pour Toi" ("I have a hard-on for you"), in which Levi and Raine reunite for good.

12