Let Me Drink You

Story Info
Who better to suck a pussy than a sucker?
687 words
3.89
67.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like an animal I followed the scent. It was strong on the still currents that night. I am an animal. I prey and I prey on humans, on their blood.

I followed the small a mile from where it first took hold of me to a small chattel house nestled between two large trees. Stronger the smell was mixed with another, perspiration.

Reaching the door I knew what waited behind it before I tried the knob, knowing it would be locked but ignoring that fact as I knew I bore the strength to do many things and one such was to snap a simple lock.

Entering I was in a hallway. Plush red carpet I followed now not only a scent but also the sound of soft moans coming from directly ahead in a room.

The light was on as I entered and there I found her on the couch, her legs spread, her fingers on her clit and one on her tit, with her eyes closed.

Standing directly before her she gave a start when she finally sensed my presence her eyes wide with surprise and guilt at what she was doing. Glancing down at her crotch I could see the source of the scent on the inside of her thigh.

I licked my lips. "Allow me," I said bending to my knees. "Let me drink you."

She sat up confused slightly her eyes locked with mine, in that thrall that no one can escape. It's like the thrall a snake has over a bird.

I took a whiff of her pussy and felt a chill rush though me. It was that time of the month and she was hot and horny but didn't want to pleasure herself because of the mess to follow. How long she was fighting it I didn't know, nor did I care as I ran my tongue on the inside of her left thigh, lapping up some of her hot blood.

It stung my tongue as I curled it. It stung it as fire stings the flesh. Swallowing the fire that had the flavor of honey I wanted more and knew how to get it.

Spreading her legs, lifting them into the air I stiffened my tongue and making small circles around her clit plunged into her pussy, the soft tender flesh of her lips surrendering to it as it probed her insides, savoring the flavor that derived from the mixture of her juices and her blood.

It didn't take long for me to drink most of the blood from the previous rush but I wanted more. I started moving my tongue around inside her then around her clit, slipping my fingers, two inside her willing pussy.

Her hips moved in slow circles as she tried to push down on my fingers to get them deeper in. She moaned.

I started sucking on her clit as if it were a candy cane. It was a candy cane, sweet and hard so I sucked it and sucked it, pulling harder and harder on it teasing it with the tip of my tongue, driven on by the moaning, the small cries that erupted from her and most importantly of all the blood and juices who's scent drew me to her to begin with started to flow freely into my mouth burning me, sending shivers through my body though none like the ones she were experiencing from the stimulation of my mouth on her clit and my fingers rushing in and out of her pussy curled slightly to hit that spot of intense pleasure.

She cried out, gasping as she missed a breath. "Oh God! Ayeee! Ahhh!" She moaned as the climax approached her, as the walls insides her pussy tightened around my fingers, and the blood and juice of her pussy was joined by a new flavor, the flavor of her cum, rushing into my mouth. My fingers were out and my hands held her legs up as I covered the hole with my mouth and drank freely from her with my tongue lapping up what escaped on the side of her thighs.