Let Me Guide You

Info
Come on, babe. I'll show you how I like it.
90 words
4.12
30.5k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,235 Followers

Sometimes, when I wake up with you, all I want is to lie there and watch your face. I love waking up beside you. I love the puff of warm breath against my cheek, the flutter of your eyelashes, the gentle snores you make—yes you do!

Other times, I want nothing more than to tease you, work you up and eek it out until we're both panting with need.

I've kinda landed between the two today, wanting—no, needing to be touched. Let me show you how I want it...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,235 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
please don't mommy

Don't tease us too much

I live for your weekly uploads

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
AddieBrown

D'awww, sweet and lovely? So rare I get called that, but I'll take it. Every now and then, yes, I will soften things just a lil bit, especially if I'm in a gentle place myself. Glad to know it's appreciated. ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
shygayshhort

Lol, it's not that short is it? Hmm? I wonder ... maybe you guys need even more of a tease every now and then. Something to remind you that every now and then something bigger, better, longer comes along to make all your patience worth it. Hmm?

AddieBrownAddieBrownover 5 years ago

The more I listen to this one, the more I enjoy it - and you may remember I already enjoyed it quite a bit when it first went up on the Patreon.

It is sexy and erotic - but there's a lot of that going around here, right? No, what makes this one special is how sweet and lovely this sounds. How... natural, I guess? And yes, I am biased cause I got a thing for your laughters (be it giggles or the snorts) but... whoever gets all that in rl is one lucky chap. ;)

shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
shorter than I am

I loved this, wasn't my expectation but it was a nice surprise. But can I pout, because it was short?

And the sweet happy pillow scene at the end, God you are so good at that.

thank you

Share this

Similar Stories

Knock Before Coming In A young boy learns to respect TG's privacy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Enchanted Resort The truth fairy pays a visit.in NonHuman
Juliana Late night rendezvous w/ a gorgeous TS.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Creampies, Pegging & Intimacy When plans change, wife takes charge of husband.in Erotic Couplings
My Stud Rob gets turned to being fucked by Betty.in Anal
More Stories