Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

"Oh I totally agree; that kid got on my nerves with all his whining and screaming."

"Not only that, Freddy in love. What kind of crap is that?" she shrugged as she snuggled next to him.

"What were some of your other favorite scary movies?" Nik asked.

"Well, I do like the Friday the 13ths too, only because they did make me laugh. I love seeing the different ways those kids would get caught by Jason."

"I don't know, my second one would be Michael Myers for me. I love his style; just did it and kept on going, plus you can tell he had a game plan with his kills." Nik wrapped his arm around her.

She looked up at him and found him staring back at him, "Who would ever thought that we would find a connection with scary movies?" she chuckled.

"It's the all time guilty pleasure, well that and porn. Are you into that?" he leered and she couldn't help but start laughing.

"I have seen my fair share if that's what you are trying to ask in a not so subtle way." She reminded.

"Oh, now that I would have never pictured for you babe; I figured you would turn your head and think it's disgusting."

"I think it's perfectly healthy to indulge in it a little bit. I don't know what you thought about me before Nik but I'm not a complete prude." She pouted.

He paused staring at her pouty lips as his body tighten ready to feel her again, "No, you're not. Last night was very evident of that." He said rolling over on top of her and nearly cringes when she nibbled on her bottom lip.

"So, now you think I have a wild side?" She whispered wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh babe, I know you have one." He ended the conversation by pressing his lips to hers in a searing kiss.

She accepted the full weight of his lips, pushing her own tongue into his mouth to duel hers. Her body felt like an electric current was surging through her making her pull him closer to her. She just couldn't get enough of him when he kissed her. It was almost like the outside disappears and there is nothing for her to focus on but him and her needs. She nibbled down on his bottom lip and heard him lightly growl into the kiss.

"I want you to do something for me again." He whispered.

"What's that?" she cautiously asked.

"I want you to strip for me."

"I already did that for you." She reminded.

"No baby, I want you to strip all the way for me." He said and she pushed her head back into the pillow.

"Well, um, I believe I can do that." She said a little nervous.

"Hey now, it's just me here. It's not like you haven't done this before." He smiled and she nodded. "I realize that, but you want me to go all the way." She gulped as he moved off of her.

She felt like she was back in school giving a big speech in front of everyone as she stood at the head of the bed. Nik turned off the TV and sat up in the bed. Dominique stared around the room thinking that she should have some music with this. She reached the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up above her head. Nik's mouth watered at the sight of her full breast encased in her bra. She hooked her thumbs in her skirt and slowly pulled it down her legs. Dominique didn't have the tall, long legs but her legs were very shapely and tone. She still reminded him of those old pinup girls, very voluptuous.

"Don't forget the hair." He reminded and she nodded.

Nik's breath caught in his throat as she felt moved in slow motion. She unhooked her bra, letting the garment fall to the ground. Her pert nipples made his mouth water as if beckoning him like a moth to a flame. She reached up to her hair and took out the pin, shaking it out. Her hair flowed in lose curls framing her face. She reminded him of the first night he told her to undress for him and she looked like so fierce and exotic, like a lion. His cock was at full strength in his pants and it pulsed with need for her. She shimmed out of her panties leaving them on the floor. Yes she was truly a work of art, he thought with a smile.

"Come here." He said and she bit down on her bottom lip noting the lust in his eyes.

She felt so empowered by the way he looked at her that she took the liberty of crawling up his body slowly enjoying the look in his eyes. She made short work of the distance and straddled him, plopping herself on his lap. She went to the buttons of his shirt and unbuttoned them keeping her eyes locked on his. Her breath came in short pants as she revealed his hot olive toned skin. He helped her push the shirt of him, running her hands down his sculpted chest. He couldn't hold back anymore, he brought her head down and slanted his lips against hers.

He grabbed a hold of her hips pulling her firmly against him. She got so lost in the sensation that her body heighten with pleasure. She grabbed a hold of his face, caressing his tongue with hers. She could smell her arousal in the air and knew that it hit his nose when he flipped them over so that she was lying on her back. He made quick work of his pants and boxers tossing them to the floor. He kissed all over her neck and her smell invaded his nose making him dizzy with need. He couldn't wait any longer, he was throbbing. He kicked his pants and shoes off quickly as she caught glimpse of him. He took a hold of his manhood and slowly rubbed the outside of her lips with it.

She arched into him opening her legs a little more to accommodate him. She wanted to feel him so bad and it was slowly becoming a need. He heard exactly what her body was saying and eased himself inside of her. He gritted his teeth as he felt her grip his length. He looked back at her and saw her eyes were pleading with him to continue.

He thrust his full length inside of her stiffening as she gripped him. Her mouth flew open as he continued to stroke her inside with a delicious sensation. He leaned down to kiss her as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed in quicker.

"Oh Nik, that feels so good." She said gritting her teeth.

He leaned his head on her shoulder as he relished in her hot wetness. It felt like heaven to him; it made his head swirl in ecstasy and his body tightens. Her moans filled his ears sounding like complete song. He lifted his head up and connected with her lust filled heavy eyes. He pounded inside of her as her nails dug into his back. He barely even noticed the pain; he just wanted to get as deep inside her as he could.

"Fuck." He whispered as she clamped down on his length.

She could feel her toes curling and her body soaring to impossible lengths. No one has ever satisfied her so thoroughly. She screamed out his name in his ear biting down on his shoulder. Oh he loved the fact that she seems so primal when they had sex. He couldn't hold back any longer and felt his entire body stiffen as he spilled himself inside her. He growled against her neck tightening his hold on her hips. The room was filled with their heavy breathing as they lie there unmoved. In truth, Dominique didn't want him to move, if she could, she would have them stay like this all night. Nik shut his eyes tight trying to decipher what was really going on here. Why was his body reacting this way with her?

The early morning came so quick that Dominique wanted to actually sleep a little bit longer. She took her time saying good bye to Nik's mother and sisters promising to keep in touch with them. Nik was loading the bags up with his father while she was still talking to Ada.

"Are you sure that you are going to call me? I want to hopefully see more of you Dominique."

"Yes ma'am. I have your number so we can still talk, I promise."

"Okay." She gave her one more hug, "You two have a good drive."

Dominique nodded and got in the truck waiting on Nik to say another good bye to his family. She was truly going to miss them. While she waited, she went ahead and text the girls that they were leaving now.

Nik had been pretty quiet for most of the drive. She figured that his dad must have told him something and he was thinking about it. She hoped that he wasn't rethinking what they shared this weekend. Even though she knew how Nik operated, they didn't stop the upcoming feelings she was having for him. No, she had to push them away; it was nothing but good sex. Well, great sex.

She sighed and looked out the window watching the trees go by. She didn't even notice when he exited until she saw different scenery. They were in a town, a pretty small one too. She didn't know why but something about this brought a sickness in the pit of her stomach. She sat up at full attention when he stopped at a restaurant. Once she saw the name of the place, her heart stopped.

"Nik, what the hell are you doing?" she said staring at him as if he had performed the ultimate betrayal.

"I figured that we could go ahead and get some food to eat."

"You know that's not what I was talking about. Why are we at this restaurant?"

"Dominique, you need to go through with this. No more putting off and no more excuses." She paused staring back at the restaurant, "You know you want to do it and you need to above all. You just need to talk to the man."

Dominique bit down on her bottom lip looking at the place that was filled with people. He was right and she did need to do this but could she really face him after all these years? Why should she do it at his restaurant of all places? She sighed to herself as he got out the car waiting patiently for her. Well, no time like the present she thought taking a deep breath before getting out. Nik smiled as they both walked inside to see the place packed. She watched Nik walk to the hostess that looked like she was in her late teens. She was taller than Dominique only by a little bit but she was a pretty girl especially around the eyes.

"Hi, welcome to Pop's Restaurant, is it just the two of you?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Yes, please." Nik replied.

She looked around for a little bit and then returned her attention back to them, "Okay, well follow me and I will show you to your table." They followed her to a nearby table by the window. Dominique stayed quiet the entire time but she wondered if this girl could be her half-sister. She looked like the pictures the she seen of her father. The thought of possibly meeting her sister for the first time was a little exciting. She looked around the restaurant and everyone looked as if they were having a good time enjoying the food. Well that's one thing she didn't know about him. Aunt Crystal didn't really go into details about her father other than how they grew up.

Dominique took a deep breath and turned towards Nik as he looked through the menu. She felt her palm sweating and felt her body shaking. She closed her eyes tight trying to calm her nerves from escalating. She felt on a brink of a panic attack and she said a small prayer in her mind. As she took a deep breath she felt something grab her hand and she instantly flipped her eyes open and saw Nik's hand holding hers. She relaxed into his soft touch taking a deep breath. She nodded and looked into his eyes as a warm feeling cast over her body. She was feeling a little more at ease with him being there. An older woman came to the table with a warm smile on her face, "Hi, sorry about the wait, we are a little short on staff. What can I get you good looking people?"

"Um, I'm not sure." She stammered.

"Do you guys need a little more time?" she asked looking between the two.

"Well, what do you recommend? We are just really passing by and new around here." Nik said striking the conversation with her.

The lady smiled and just before she said another word, she took another look at Dominique. She looked at her as if she was trying to decipher or trying to place her face somewhere. Dominique nibbled on her bottom lip as the woman stared at her. Nik could see the woman's mouth part the more she looked at her.

"Um...well we have really good fish here. My husband is the owner and cook and it's a special recipe."

"Really? Well, I have always been the type of person that wants to talk to the cook just to get a feel for him. Is there a way we can talk to him just for a minute?" Nik said and the woman just swallowed hard.

"Yea, I will get him." She said quickly retreating to the back.

"She knows." Dominique whispered to him once the woman went to the back.

"Good, she should know. Hopefully, we will get the answers needed." He said watching the kitchen door.

"Nik, do you think we should leave? What if she tells him and he doesn't show up?"

He sighed, "Oh he is going to show up and if he doesn't I have friends in very high places around here that can make this situation very bad for him." Nik nodded returning his attention to the door.

Dominique turned towards the door and saw an older heavy set man come out and she stopped breathing for a second. He was completely bald and seemed taller than she would have thought. He was wiping his hands on his towel and had a smile on his face as he made his way to their table. She couldn't believe it; she was really going to meet him for the first time. She did look like him, she could see why his wife looked at her the way she did. Her heart was beating so hard that she felt like it was going to pop out of her chest.

"How are you doing, sir? My wife tells me you want to see me about the fish." He said with a smile, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yes, I heard that it was a special recipe." Nik said casting a glance between him and Dominique.

"Oh yes, something that I had for some time now. It's a family secret and I will guarantee that you will enjoy it."

"A family secret? Where are you from?" Dominique finally spoke and he glanced her way.

"Well, I am from Davidton, not far from here."

"Oh really, we are heading back to Davidton now. You may know some people there."

The man cleared his throat, "Well, I don't know. I have family there, is there something else I can help you with? I have to get back to my kitchen." he said trying to leave the table.

"Do you know a Crystal Richardson?" Dominique finally said, "Or maybe a Arisu Lin?"

His gaze immediately went to Dominique and she swallowed hard. He looked as if she laid a bomb at his feet; in a way she did. Nik looked at him to gauge his reaction.

"Who are you?" He finally asked.

"I think you know who I am."

He cleared his throat looking towards the back, "I don't think I do."

"I'm your daughter. I'm Dominique. Your sister and my mom have been raising me and I just wanted to see you and talk to you."

He took a long look at her; she knew that he was trying to see if what she was saying was true. She looked like him some so he couldn't deny it. It seemed like the entire area got quiet waiting for him to say something.

"I think you have the wrong person ma'am." He finally said and she felt as if someone punched her in the chest.

It took her awhile to find her voice, "No, I don't. I already know what happened between you and my mother. I don't want anything; I just want to talk."

"I'm sorry miss but I am not the person that you think I am and I don't appreciate you bringing my sister's name into this." He said coldly and Nik's temperature raised. The nerve of this asshole, Nik thought.

"Did you hear what she said? She doesn't want anything from you; she just wants to talk to you. Damn man, it isn't that hard." Nik said as his fist balled up.

"I'm telling you that I am not this girl's father and I appreciate her real father wouldn't appreciate you approaching him like this. I have a family here and you saying things like this could really upset them. Now if you not going to order anything, then you need to leave." There were a couple of guys that came from the back about just as tall as him. Dominique's heart was breaking; this wasn't what she pictured.

"Yea I will order an asshole with a side of being a dick." Nik said and the two guys moved towards Nik but her dad stopped them.

"If you have a problem, then you and this young lady can leave."

"You know," Nik scoffed, "I do have a problem." He said pushing away from the table standing in front of him.

Once Dominique saw Nik get up and the entire restaurant turn their attention to them, she instantly snapped out of her stupor. She rushed up to get between the two, "No Nik, it isn't worth it." She looked back at the man that seemed so cold, "I don't even know why I thought you would be different. Aunt Crystal warned me how you were, I just thought that maybe you would feel different now that I'm older. Thank you for confirming that I'm fine without you. Let's just go Nik, please." She sighed and the man that was suppose to be her father swallowed. She turned her attention to Nik.

"Fine." Nik said heading to the door.

Dominique took one more look at him before following Nik out the restaurant. She felt a little hollow after everything that happened. A part of her was happy that she finally got that over with but the way he looked at her was the part that was excruciating. He looked at her with recognition but it instantly changed to disdain. He knew who she was, she saw it in his eyes, but he didn't want to admit it. Then she recalled the men that stood by his side and a part of her knew that some of them may have been her brothers. She sat there for a moment and then thought it was for the best; there was one big load lifted off her shoulders. As far as she was concerned, she didn't have to see or speak to him ever again.

Nik just sat in silence mentally kicking himself. He thought that after she would see her father that he would take her in and she would be happy, but it was just the opposite. Nik couldn't believe the balls of this guy; how could any man deny his child? She looked similar to him and he still treated her like she was some crazy woman from the street. Not only that, Nik felt guilty for basically pushed her to meet him. He wished it could have been gone different. Damn it, why couldn't it be different?

As they arrived back home, Nik figured that she wanted to go home and he wanted to wait to explain why he did what he did. Dominique looked up and saw Jade and Katrina's restaurant coming up.

"Nik, you mind just dropping me off here. I'll get Jade to take me home."

"What?" he suddenly said and she still didn't look up at him.

He pulled over to the side and turned his attention to her, "I can take you home. I have no problem with that."

"I know you don't. It's just I want to be alone."

"Alone? Or you want to be away from me?" she sighed running her fingers through her hair, "Dominique, I didn't think he would do something like that. I wanted you to finally face your father and I'm sorry that I pushed you. I just thought it would be helpful." He said blubbering and she sighed.

She finally faced him and saw the sorrow in his eyes; something about that look touched her deeply and made her heart beat overtime. She reached for his face and took hold of it with both her hands making him look up at her.

"Nik, you were great. Without you I probably still wouldn't have the courage that I did to see him. I know that we both wanted it to be different but this is the closure that I needed with him. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me this weekend."

"I just wanted you to have fun and relax." He finally said as the soft stroke of her finger against his cheek made him shiver inside.

"And I did, I really truly did. I just want to hang out with the girls for a little bit. If you want, I will see if Jade will open her trunk and I can put my stuff in her car."

"No, I will take your stuff to my place and then I can bring it to you when you get home." She smiled watching the boy in him look off to the side.

"I'll see you later okay?" he nodded and she leaned over to kiss his lips.

He sighed to himself as he felt her tongue stroke his. Even though he protested, she pulled away from him and he stared back at her, "I'll see you." He smiled and she hurried out the car before she itched to do something else with him.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers