Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

He watched her tread all the way to the restaurant noticing her hips swinging to their own sensual beat. He never noticed that before, he thought with a smile. He drove away from the restaurant as an idea popped into his head for tonight.

Dominique walked in with a little smile on her face and went to the back where she knew everyone was. She took a deep breath trying to make sure that there were no signs of anything happening this weekend. She knew they had a thing about a certain glow that happens after sex and she didn't understand it much. After taking a couple more deep breaths she opened the door as their conversation immediately ceased.

"Hey missing person, how are you doing?" Jade said with a smile.

"Welcome back." Katrina smiled.

"Hey guys, I'm good. How is everything going with you two?" Dominique said keeping her composure as she sat down in front of Jade's desk.

Dominique looked between both of her friends and saw them both staring at her. She cleared her throat and rubbed the back of her neck.

"So, what's going on? Did I miss anything?" Dominique quickly asked.

"I am starting to wonder if we missed something." Jade said and Katrina just giggled.

"What are you talking about?"

"How was your trip?" Katrina asked.

"It was great, his mom and dad are great and really nice. His sisters and brothers are so hilarious. I was surprised I really enjoyed myself." Dominique smiled.

"That's good, anything else happen? Like something between you and Nik?"

She cleared her throat and said with a straight face, "No, we just had a lot of fun and hung out with each other."

"Dominique, I hope you don't think we are that blind." Jade said.

"What are you talking about?" she quickly asked.

"You and Nik, it's written all over your face."

Dominique swallowed hard and quickly shook her head as she felt her throat go dry, "I mean nothing major happened. Just a little kiss sometimes." She swallowed and they continued looking at her. Her brow started to sweat and she started twiddling with her thumbs, "I mean we may have had sex once or twice." She finally admitted under their strong stare.

Jade and Katrina jaw dropped and it was at that moment she realized that she fell for it. She always fell for it and this was definitely something she didn't want them to know yet.

"Why do I always fall for that?" Dominique said looking up at the ceiling.

"We don't know but we love it when you do. You slept with Nik?"Jade said. She sighed, "Yes, I slept with him and it was very nice. That's it."

"That seems pretty different for you Dominique. You normally don't sleep with someone that you aren't in a relationship with." Katrina said.

"I know. I don't know what came over me. I felt pulled to him and when it happened, I felt like something just exploded inside me."

"So I guess what they say about Nik is true, huh?" Jade smiled.

"What? What do they say about him? I mean I'm pretty sure there is some sort of rumor going around about his skills in the bedroom." Dominique quickly retreated.

"We were just kidding. There is nothing going around about him; at least, not that we heard."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just a little bit paranoid about it. Like you said, I don't do casual sex but it was so much fun." She said with a smile, "Then on our way back, I saw my dad." She said lowly and Katrina gasped.

"You did? Did you find out what he was like?" Katrina asked.

"What did he say to you?" Jade quickly fired off.

"Guys, don't get your hopes up too quickly. He kept saying that he was not my father. I looked him right in the eyes and he kept denying it." Katrina was the first to come over and give Dominique a big hug, "I'm so sorry sweetheart."

"Are you going to try again?" Jade asked.

"I'm not and I'm okay with that. I made the effort when I really didn't have too and he still rejected me, even though his sister raised me. I saw him and now that I did, I can be at peace. I mean, it's his loss." Dominique smiled as Katrina smiled back at her rubbing her shoulder.

"You're right, it is his loss." Katrina agreed.

"If you feel this way about him, why can't you feel the same way when it comes to your mom?" Jade asked; something that Dominique knew would come from Jade.

"It's different. She has been there my whole life and my dad hasn't."

"Your mom has been there for you in body but everything else she hasn't been. I'm not trying to beat you up about this," Jade said when she saw the uncomfortable look on Dominique's face, "I am just concerned that you are trying to bend over backwards for her and in the end, it's having an effect on you."

"Everything will work out in the end. I have no choice but to keep believing that and as my friends you two don't have any choice but to be there for me."

Jade shrugged, "Well, that's true. If you really feel that way then I will stop over stepping and let you handle it. Now, lets move on to you and Nik." Jade smiled.

"This is nothing going on to discuss. We are just two really good friends," Dominique paused, "but I have to admit there is something there."

"Do explain." Katrina said.

"I mean there is this sexual tension that is very evident between us and I may have acted on it. I enjoyed it a lot, but that's not where I need to focus on. I still have Jason and all this other stuff."

"Are you really still going through with the seducing Jason thing?" Katrina asked.

"Yes, I think." Dominique paused, "Look it doesn't matter. I know what I have planned and that's what I'm sticking too."

"Well, alright. We will stick by your decision because we know that you will make the right one." Katrina said with a smile and Jade nodded in agreement.

"Good, now can you guys take me home? I need to go ahead and unpack and give Jason a call. I know he called me while I was there and I need to get back to him." Dominique forced a smile and sighed.

After talking a little bit longer with the girls, Jade took Dominique home without any arguments. She wasn't really looking forward to calling Jason so soon. She wanted to just sit around for a while. She made it into her bedroom and was greeted with her luggage. She smiled to herself thinking about Nik, he was truly sweet but how did he get the key to her apartment? She could hardly believe he did everything he could to let her see her dad. Even though it didn't go well, she was truly grateful for everything that he had done. A little part of her wanted to call him over to keep her company, at least he could get her mind off some things and what's weird was it was a little bit more than the sex. Oh well, he was probably in his apartment hanging with the guys or something.

She was about to start unpacking when she heard the door. She must have forgotten something in Jade's car. She went over to the door and smiled at who she saw on the other side.

"I thought you might want some company." Nik said with a smile.

"And what makes you think that?" she said returning the smile but putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, I at least need the company. I'm watching a scary movie and I need someone to hold my hand." He said holding up a DVD.

Dominique took a close look and gasp in shocked, "Is that Nightmare on Elm Street 3? Where did you find it?"

"I actually went to one of those Goth stores and found it there. I was thinking a little Freddy Kruegar with some ice cream." He said producing another sack and she couldn't help but to laugh.

"Well, why not?" she said moving out the way letting him in.

She let him set up the DVD player while she went to grab a couple of spoons. She didn't realize how excited she was about watching a movie with him. It was just a normal movie that she watched plenty of times before but for some reason it was different. She shook her head quickly. She needed to stop over thinking things and just feel. She joined Nik back in the living room and saw him lounging on the couch waiting to start the movie.

"So, what brought this on?" she asked sitting next to him.

"Well, a very smart woman told me that she loves to watch scary movies with her favorite ice cream and she would feel better." He said taking the spoon as she opened the ice cream.

"Nik, I told you I'm okay about what happened earlier."

"Your mouth says that but I know better. I looked in your eyes and saw it." He stared into her eyes and she couldn't return the stare. She just stared into the ice cream, "It hurt. I didn't know what to expect but I didn't expect that. It's like my parents spent most of my life rejecting me; he was just the first person to actually saying it."

"Well, I think with your mother it could happen, but you can't make her have a relationship with you. She has to make the move because you have done your part."

"I know, that's what everyone tells me, but it doesn't hurt to go see her just to check on her. I want some acknowledgment that I exist from them."

"And you will get it in due time." He said pulling her close to him, "Now let's pay attention to the movie."

She sighed and put a spoon full in her mouth as the movie started. Everyone was starting to sound like a broken record. She knew that they were right about the whole thing but she still had some hope, but for now, she was going to enjoy lying here watching her movie and eating ice cream. She curled up closer to Nik as he dug into the ice cream.

"Don't eat all the chocolate chips." She said with a smile.

"What? That's one of the best parts." He smiled.

"I know that's why I said don't eat all of them." She said pushing his spoon out the way with hers.

"Oh don't be such a baby." He smiled and held up the spoon to her lips. She smiled as she wrapped her lips around the spoon, savoring it. It seemed to taste sweeter from him.

"Well now I have something else you can wrap your mouth around like that." He smiled and she punched at his shoulder as he chuckled. They returned their attention to the movie, feeling the effects of the tiring weekend slowly overcoming them.

Nik awoke with a start when he heard the television static. He didn't even realize he had fallen asleep. He looked down and saw Dominique curled at his side asleep as well. He moved a stray piece of hair out of her face and that made her curl closer to him. Wow, he thought with a smile as she settled back to sleep. How could she be so gorgeous and not know it?

He carefully got up laying her head softly on the couch. He turned off the television and cleaned up the ice cream making sure to throw everything away. He was about to leave but made the mistake of looking back at her. She needed to be in bed, he concluded. He lifted her up off the couch into his arms. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, settling her head against his shoulder. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He sighed looking down at her as she pulled her knees closer to her body. Well, he didn't want too but he should leave her alone to get good nights sleep.

He was heading to the door when he heard a small sound. He turned around and saw her still laying there sleep. Well maybe he was hearing things; it has been a long day. He was about to turn away when he heard his name whispered softly.

"Nik." She whispered again and he turned to face her.

"Go back to sleep, Dominique." He said back to her.

"No, come sleep with me please." She yawned, which made him wonder if she knew what she was saying.

He looked at her and she was still laying there sleep. Why the hell not? He got in the bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her body. She sighed with content as his body heat lulled her back to sleep. He tenderly kissed the back of her shoulder just before laying his head on the pillow. This was definitely new for him. He never just lay in bed with a girl without sex and for the first time he was content with it. What the hell was going on?

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers