Let Me Imagine

Story Info
He imagines pleasuring you.
2.9k words
4.17
25k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awwww let me imagine the ways. There's side ways, way down on my knees, the front way, the back way, upside down, sunny side up. Any way there could be no wrong way.

As you lay there all cute and cuddly with your head snuggled up on my chest, I slowly work my arm from under you. I carefully scoot out of the blanket and walk around to the foot of the bed. I slowly lift the blanket and softly press my tongue up against your ankle and slowly move it upwards towards your calf, to the knee and finally get a taste of that succulent thigh. As I get to the top of thigh I put a whole new spelling into the succulent. The tip of my tongue gives long careful licks to the outer most areas of your groin as firmly massage your hips and waist. I insert my tongue into your navel and give it a twirl as my probing fingers move towards your breast deeply massaging you every inch of the way. As the hands finally get to there destination my fingers part and close then close encompassing your nipples as they squeeze and roll them softly at first but constantly adding a little more pressure. My tongue departs the navel area and continues its journey upwards as my hands find there way to your gorgeous hair and manages to weave through and massage your scalp.

My tongue finally comes to rest at a point between two hills and just twirls as it can't decide to take the road to the left or right. Finally the journey begins again and my mouth finds itself underneath and breast and starts to suck in piece by piece. He regroups and proceeds to the top of the breast and takes one big swallow and slowly release it just catching a nipple between the front teeth and as the tongue makes a fiery 360 degree laps. I wrap both arms around your neck as my tongue starts the journey up your sternum. As I have been fully erect for sometime by now I must fight the urge to just to plow into you with one thrust of my hips. My heart is beating and the blood is boiling and like a vampire I just clamp my mouth onto your soft neck and attempt to suck you inside out.

With my arms still wrapped around you I pull you up off the sheets about 5 inches and nibbling on your ears, giving you wet fast licks into the ear and rubbing my manhood between your slit and letting it brush up against your clit. I let you lay back down again and roll you over on your stomach, move your hair up and give a long, deep hard suck and kisses to the back of your neck as my hands firmly squeeze and massage your breasts. I release my mouth from your neck and let my tongue slowly slide down the center of your back, past your hips and waist and start to kissing on them thighs. I stand myself up on the floor and grab your ankles and pull you all the way back to the foot of the bed. I get back on the bed and straddle over you, grab your hands and pull them straight in front of to the head board. I intertwine my fingers with your and squeeze your soft hands. I rub and massage your arms, working my way down to your shoulder blades and deeply massaging your neck with my thumbs and fingers. I proceed to deeply rubbing and massage your back and began to firmly squeeze tour sexy ass.

I rub down the back of your thighs parting your thighs and so I may rub their inner parts. I stand up place my arms under you and lift you up on your feet, press myself up against you from behind pull you tight into me while squeezing your breast and begin to suck on the back of your neck. I turn you to face me, pull you into my arms, squeeze you tightly, and meet you mouth to mouth exploring the inside of your wet mouth, sucking on your tongue and forcing my tongue into the back of your neck. I lean forward, lay you on your back, and get on the knees. I grab your waist with both hands, and let my tongue start tracing the outline of your bush. I moisten every single hair all the way down to the root with my lips and let my tongue just glide on the outer parts of your sweet vagina lips. I can't wait any longer and must get a taste so I let my tongue part your throbbing vagina and give it long slow deep wet licks. I just have to insert my tongue all the way in and give it a slow firm twirl tasting the inner most parts of your sweet flowing juices as they run down your inner walls.

I come up a few inches and slide my hands down your waist to with my fingers I expose your waiting clit. I place my whole over it, suck and catch it between my lips and let my tongue work on it as if it was an ice- cream cone on a hot summer day. I can hearing you moaning and I let my lips release your clit so that I may catch it between my teeth and gently grind your clit into ecstasy. I pinch and pull your clit with my fingers as I let the center of my tongue roll around it. My manhood is throbbing up and down and painfully in need of entering you. The urge to just inter twine my body with your can no longer be ignored. I stand up, then lay in-between your legs, wrap my arms around you squeeze tight and start to kiss you ever so deeply. My member finds its way to your opening but decides to drift upwards and brush against your clit for a few moments.

He finally wanders back down and very slowly enters into you 1 inch at a time. When I'm finally fully in I move my hips into a circular motion so that I may feel every moist soft spot of your inner walls. I stay fully entered in you motionless as I feel your vagina pulsing and squeezing my swelling penis. As I dislodge from your sweet nectar I roll you over on to you stomach and reach for my bottle of hot oil. I squirt the warm oil down the center of your back, your thighs, calves and feet. I fill my hands with the oil and splash it on your neck and start to rub it to your pores. I lean over and start kissing the back of your neck, licking the sides and chewing on your ear lobes, as I run the oil over your arms and through your fingers, as my penis is resting on your thighs. I spread your legs and place my penis between your vagina lips and rubbing up against your clit. I reach my arm under your body and cup both of your breasts firmly as the nipples slide between my fingers from the slickness of the oil.

I insert my tongue into your mouth and furiously, deeply inhale your tongue into my mouth. I'm losing my self control and start sucking on your lips, licking your neck, and biting gently on your ears. At the same time my penis has been rubbing up against your clit, and between those sugar outer walls of your vagina extracting your sweet nectar. My curiosity gets the best of me and I must let my fingers do the walking. I release a breast and my hand glides past your navel, through your bush and finally reaches its destination. I roll your clit between my thumb and forefinger as my index finger enters your warm sweet spot and makes a little 360 motion. I extract my finger and must insert it in my mouth to get your sweet taste imbedded in my blood. My stethoscope is throbbing and I must go diving immediately. With one thrust I enter from behind and start to slide in and out at a furious pace, as I kiss you up and down your back. After a few minutes I realize that the feeling is so good that if I continue I will blow my load so I change to a slower speed and have you to close your legs while I'm still inserted in you. I cup your breasts again, squeeze your thighs with mine and slowly give your sugar cave a 360 stirring.

As I feel you quake into orgasms I roll off and lay on my back and pull you on top of me. I guide my member back into the sugar cave. I take a mouthful of breast and my hands reach around you to grab a hand full ass cheeks. I ride you up and down on my pole watching your face start to perspire. You lean forward and fall into my arms as I lay back and we embrace and kiss for a few minutes. We roll over without ever disconnecting. As I'm on my knees I wrap my arms around your thighs and pull your rear up off the sheets. As your ass is suspended in mid air my penis is pounding away in your cave with jackhammer rhythm.

I drop the legs lay fully on top of you face to face and we start to kiss deeply. I wrap my arms around you and start to whisper sweet nothings into your ear. I feel your vagina starting to contract once again and it's more than I can take. I bury myself into you as far as I can, I squeeze you as if I was holding on to dear life, and when I can no longer hold back I finally explode deep in you. I whimper with each throb that flows from me into you. I collapse burying my face against yours just thinking how I finally ended up in heaven. I lay on my back pull you towards me, wrap my arms around you as your head is resting on my chest and we fall off into a deep sleep.

3AM, I sniff your hair and rub your back as you sleep in my arms. I reminisce about the past previous hours, peering at your perfect face and start to feel an arousal in my loins. I purposely adjust to awaken you and you roll over to your side trying to go back asleep. I scoot over, press myself against your back side, drape an arm around you and start to squeeze your luscious breasts. I lift up your hair and start gently sucking on the back of your neck while grinding. I hear you whimper ever so softly and take my free hand and intertwine with yours squeezing and massaging your fingers.

My lips release their lock, which has been on your neck, and my tongue starts to slowly licking the backside of your ears. The heat and warmth from being pressed up against is steadily arousing me as I start to nibble and lick on your ear lobes. I inhale deeply to smell your passions and realize that I must taste and have you again or my life will be incomplete at the moment. I take the pillows and lay them against the headboard. I then proceed to lift you into the upright position and you lean you up against the headboard and pillows. I part your legs as I run my hands up from your toes, past the knees and firmly caress your beautiful thighs. I am so filled with lust and passion for you that I throw the blankets to the floor ensuring that there is nothing in the way between the two naked silhouettes. I gaze at your gorgeous body which fuels my passion on even more, lean forward and place my mouth over one of your breasts. I gently bite and pull on your nipple as my hands cup, fondle and squeeze your other breast. I peek to catch a vision of your loveliness and I see your head laid back, and that that beautiful neck exposed and I immediately go for the neck with the fury of a bloodthirsty vampire. I rub my full erection between your vagina lips, over the clit firmly as I'm chewing every morsel of your succulent neck. As I hear you start moan I take my tongue and slowly start moving it down the middle of your warm sweet body.

My tongue then traces the outline of your sweet sugar cave then finds its way to you're your thighs where it tastes every single ounce of flesh. Since I've had had the taste of your sweet nectars from the evening prior I am already addicted and like a junkie my will power is not strong enough to stay away for any great length of time. I take my hands and place the under your buttocks, squeeze and massage firmly then bury my tongue into you beehive as far as I can. I move it around from left to right, in circular motions. I remove my hands from beneath you're your buttocks, places them into your groin area and uses them to spread apart your pulsating sweet vagina exposing your pink and erect lit which I immediately clamp down on with my front teeth. My teeth grind as my tongue twirls the clit simultaneously, and I continue to do so as I feel your body start to spasm as you reach orgasms.

My erection can no longer take just staring at the ceiling and a I lick your sweet nectar from my lips and push your back flat against the headboard I plunge into your awaiting cave with lunge and stay fully inserted within you as I feel your vagina contract and pulsate around my massive erection. I feverishly and passionately start to kiss you as I start moving and grinding my hips to the inner music that is playing from our heartbeats. I lean back and pull you towards me. I am now laying on my back at the foot of the of the bed and I watch as you straddle over me. I reach down and guide my manhood into you wet steamy awaiting slit. As I massage your back I open my eyes and between the ultimate feeling of being nested deep within your cave or from just being awestruck with your beauty I can no longer hold back the surging feeling which has been gathering in my loins.

I tighten my thighs and beg for you to slow down so I don't shoot my load but you pay my whines no attention and like a high pressure I blast ejaculation after ejaculation of my semen into your most deepest and warmest places. You continue to ride upon and down on my half limp erection and I'm upset with myself for not being able to hold back. I push you off me roll you over onto your stomach, place you on your knees at the end of the bed. I walk up behind you, place one foot on the bed grab my cock start to rub it up against your ass cheeks and vagina. The blood starts boiling within me once again and in no time trusted Jimmy is at full attention and present for duty again.

I place my big black dick at the entrance of your sopping wet pussy grip your waist with both hands and pull you back. I release my grip from your waist, stand straight up an start to long stroke into your feverish burning pink slit. As I hear you moan "oh yes yes" I quicken my pace move my hips to the left, to the your back, and reach around with both hands to firmly squeeze your breasts and roll your hardened nipples right and in circular motion while slapping your raised ass. I lean forward , lock my teeth into the center of between my fingers. As you crawl forward I refuse to let you escape and creep every inch forward with you draining every ounce of sweet juice from within your inner walls. You collapse forward flat onto your stomach. I close your beautiful and wrap mine around them continuing to glide in and out of you. I take your hand and place it underneath you between your legs and guide it to wear my balls are slapping against your outer pussy walls .

I place your hands around my swollen balls then I take my hand and start to roll your clit between my fingers as my swollen dick is still pounding away. I feel you tighten up as you are almost ready to cum again and this time I want it to happen together. As I hear you exhale and moan I pull my manhood out of you, wrap your hands around it and let you feel my pulsating cock as it releases.

You then turn over onto your side and I grab the blanket, throw one leg over your body, snuggle up behind you, wrap my arms around you, kiss your neck and whisper goodnight into your ear.