Let Me In!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Fuck me!" she screamed. "Both of you! Fuck me!"

That was easier said than done, however. Marc's ability to move was severely limited by her weight on top of him, while Dave was crouched so awkwardly in order to avoid any bodily contact with Marc that he was barely able to keep his balance. To make matters worse, Julie was jerking her hips up and down, right and left, to get maximum friction out of both dicks.

Finally, Dave got it figured out. He dropped down on his hands and knees, drove his dick into her pussy again, and tried hard to get a steady fucking rhythm going.

"Yeah! That's it!" Julie encouraged him. "Fuck me!" She tried to match his movements with upward thrusts of her hips, but was hampered by the dick sticking in her asshole.

All the action going on on top of him proved too much for Marc. He announced his orgasm with a loud animal groan and began to pump his cum into her rectum. Each spurt was accompanied by a powerful jerk of his hips, which broke Julie and Dave's newly-established rhythm instantly.

When Marc's orgasm subsided and his spent dick slipped out of her asshole, Julie pushed Dave aside and rolled off Marc. She got on her hands and knees immediately and presented her cum-stained backside to Dave.

His dick still coated with liberal amounts of her pussy juice, Dave guided it to her asshole and pushed hard. Julie screamed as almost the entire shaft slid into her asshole and pushed back hard to force the rest in as well.

Dave's self-control was rapidly approaching an all-time low. All he cared about was getting off. He held her hips with both hands and fucked his dick in and out of her asshole furiously. When he felt his orgasm approaching, he reached around to rub her clit, only to find her own hand working on it already. That sent him over the edge for good. He thrust his hips forward violently and collapsed on top of her, jerking uncontrollably with every squirt of cum he shot into her bowels.

Julie came only seconds after she felt his cum flooding into her. Waves of pure pleasure radiated out from her clit and washed all over her, robbing her of the last ounces of strength she still possessed. She collapsed flat on her belly and enjoyed the warm afterglow of her orgasm, slowly getting her breathing under control.

When she opened her eyes and rolled around, she saw Dave lying right next to her, smiling and looking at her. She returned his smile, then looked around for Marc and finally spotted him on the far end of the couch, fast asleep.

"I think it's time to leave," she said softly to Dave. "Don't wake him up."

Julie fetched a roll of paper towels from the kitchen and wiped up the juices that were all over her crotch and legs. When she felt dry enough to get dressed, she tossed the roll to Dave and went to the balcony to pick up her cloths.

They left Marc sleeping on the couch and slipped out of the apartment together, closing the front door as silently as possible. When the elevator opened its doors on the ground floor, Dave thanked her for a wonderful new experience, his first threesome. "We've got to do that again."

"We will," Julie promised.

12