Let Me Know If You Need Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, a water would be great," replied Rebecca.

Amy walked behind the bar and got a bottled water from the fridge. She walked back over and sat on the sofa next to Rebecca and handed the water to her.

Rebecca was sitting up now leaned back against the back of the sofa, just trying to comprehend all that had happened in the past 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

"Thank you," she replied and then took a long drink of water. "What time is it," she asked hesitantly and then after a short pause, "Did I hear your name is Amy?"

"It's almost 8:30 and yes, my name is Amy," the pretty redhead replied.

"Wow, I can't believe the time has flown by," Rebecca answered.

"Well, you know what they ..." Amy started to say, before Rebecca finished the sentence.

"... when you are having fun," added Rebecca.

"Yes, it has been fun, but it so much has happened in the last three hours I can't believe everything, I ..." Rebecca's voice drifted off as she continued to let the scope of what had transpired over the previous three to three and half hours.

Rebecca let her head drop down and she began to cry which prompted Amy to slide closer to her and put her arm around her in support.

Rebecca instinctively leaned into Amy's shoulder and began mumbling.

"I have never done anything like this before. I don't know what has come over me," Rebecca said between sobs.

Amy brushed several strands of the beautiful blonde hair that hung in front of Rebecca's face, she said, "I was in the same position you are, just a few weeks ago. I know what you are going through. It will be OK."

"But, I have to walk back out there and face everyone and they will know that I ... well, what I did ... you know," Rebecca spit out and then began crying even more. She leaned into Amy even more now and Amy pulled her closer.

"It will be OK," Amy promised her, as she gently rocked her new friend.

"When you walk out the office door, you can walk out the front of the bar and never come back, or I can open the door at the back of the hallway and leave and never have to see any of them again. It will be your choice," Amy added. "It will be up to you."

"But what about Jerome," Rebecca asked. "Won't he get upset with me and you, if you let me slip out the back way?"

"I have learned from Jerome, that everything is up to each of us individually. He won't sweat it one bit," Amy said.

"I know this won't be something I do for the rest of my life. But right now, I have found a way for it to work in my life and Rebecca, I must admit I am addicted to the sex. I can't get enough of that from Jerome and even some of his friends," she added.

Just the mention of sex with Jerome sent a shiver through Rebecca's body and Amy could feel that.

"Amy, you are right about the sex with him. I can't believe it," Rebecca purred. "Even though I am sore as hell, I can't wait for another chance to be with him."

"It will ge alright," Amy whispered as she again pulled Rebecca close and this time kissed her on the cheek. Amy could taste someone's cum that was dried on Rebecca's face and she turned Rebecca's face towards her, lifted her chin and then looked in her eyes.

"Just remember, Jerome will let you leave whenever you want to. But he also wants you to know can call him at any time to 'Let him know if you ever need anything," and with that Amy leaned in to land a soft kiss on lips of Rebecca, that elicited a moan from the pretty blonde whose life had changed in the span of 36 hours.

When Rebecca didn't pull away, Amy let a hand drop down to a breast of Rebecca's that was pressed against the fabric and which a nipple was straining for freedom. As Amy gently rubbed the nipple through the fabric a familiar wave began to slowly move through Rebecca's body.

"Ohhhh, please my nipples and tits, no one has touched them yet," slipped from the mouth of Rebecca, before she realized what she was saying.

Amy wasted no time in answering that cry from Rebecca's body, that was again about to betray her. While the redhead was deftly unbuttoning Rebecca's shirt in record time, the sexy blonde whose body ached from the fucking it had endured by Jerome and her mouth and jaw ached from all of the cocks she had sucked and been violated by, let a hand slip over to Amy's exposed thighs and began lightly rubbing them.

Before Rebecca knew it her blouse was unbuttoned completely and Amy was kneading her breasts and rolling her nipples through her finger tips.

"Oh yessss Amy, that feels so good with you touching my breasts and nipples like that. Please don't stop," Rebecca said as she bit on her bottom lip trying to comprehend the beginning of a first time life experience, being taken by another woman.

Amy continued to squeeze and roll the nipples of the beautiful 47 year old woman, that although 10 years older than Amy, was still very sexy and inviting.

Amy's legs began to part as Rebecca's hand moved up and down her thigh, getting the juices flowing in the natural redheads pussy, that now belonged to black men and women.

"Oh yes, Rebecca, rub my thigh. Go all the way up my leg," she instructed Rebecca.

With her other hand Amy began unbuttoning her blouse to expose her braless breasts and make them accessible to the touch of her fingers and Rebecca's as well. Her breasts were a little larger and fuller than Rebecca's and loved the same attention that she was giving to the white woman in the stable of Jerome and his friends.

"Rebecca, suck on my nipples and breasts," Amy said in a somewhat commanding tone.

Rebecca responded immediately to Amy's directive and began to gently nibble on her nipples and with one hand squeeze the large full breasts of the first woman that she had ever touched this way. Amy's response affirmed that her Rebecca's instincts when it came to how she should follow the directive.

"OH YES REBECCA, just like that," Amy whispered.

After several minutes of Rebecca nibbling on Amy's breasts and nipples, while one of her hands made its way up to the top of her new friends thighs, Amy put her hands on Rebecca's head and began to nudge her down between her thigh's.

Rebecca, it's time for you to lick me down there. As she was saying this Amy pushed her skirt down her legs.

"Finish taking my skirt off Rebecca," Amy instructed.

Rebecca did so without hesitation and then Amy opened her legs wide and asked, "Have you even done this with a woman Rebecca?"

Rebecca shook her head and said, "No."

"Do what you think would feel good," Amy said.

And with that, Rebecca did what seemed natural to her and began to gently nibble and kiss and lick her way from a few inches down Amy's thigh's, alternating on each side, up to what Rebecca would discover to be a completely shaved pussy.

Rebecca licked her way around the beautiful folds of flesh that protected Amy's sex and drew a sigh and a moan and ...

"That's a good girl Rebecca. Take care of my honey like a good girl. Yes, Rebecca, oh yes," Amy said appreciatively, running hands through the beautiful blonde mane of the woman between her legs.

As Rebecca brought Amy closer and closer to orgasm, Jerome and his friends in the bar watched on the tv monitors as two of Jerome's lily white women took care of each other.

They hooted and hollored and exhchanged high fives.

When Amy's body began to shake and her orgasm began to build, Rebecca tongued and licked and then ran her fingers and hands up to Amy's breast again and began to bring Amy closer and closer. Rebecca enjoyed the tastes that Amy's pussy provided and wondered what it would be like doing this right after Jerome had filled amy with his seed?

Finally, Amy's body couldn't take it any longer and began to arch up towards Rebecca's face and tongue.

"OH Rebecca, I love your tongue in my pussy. Don't stop. I am cumming. I am cummmmmmmmming. Don't let me stop cummming," Amy screamed and stammered.

"OH Rebecca, I love the way you made me feel. Thank you, ohhhhhhhhhhhh that feels so good," the beautiful redhead rambled on.

Just then Rebecca, stood up and looked for her cell phone and spotted it sitting on the bar, where she had left it before going out to the bar earlier. She glanced at the clock in the phone and realized she had to leave.

"My daughter's 18th birthday is in two days and I wanted to stop and one of the gifts I want to give her and I have to leave now. Can you explain to Jerome why you let me out the back door," Rebecca pleaded with Amy?

"Yes, don't worry about a thing. I will be sure to explain it to Jerome," Amy promised.

"Thanks," Rebecca said, as she gathered up her work clothes, keys and made her way to the office door.

Amy opened the office door and then stepped to the right then opened the back door and let Rebecca out as she looked back and waved to Amy.

Jerome had still been watching on the monitor from the bar into the office, smiled at what he had seen.

Rebecca had come a long way in the last two days and he had big plans for her. But he also had plans on meeting her daughter Alyssa.

If she was anything like her mother in looks and attitude this was going to be an interesting next few days. And maybe more.

While Rebecca took off from the parking lot in a cloud of dust, Jerome began to think about what he would be giving to the birthday girl when he met her.

Hopefully she would be up to help her mother paint in the next couple of days and receive her 18th birthday present from Jerome and 'Big J'.

12