Let Me Serve

Story Info
She pleases you with her mouth.
1.1k words
4.42
30k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xeyda
Xeyda
6 Followers

Slowly, we glide through the lost steps of this courtly waltz, you holding and guiding me flawlessly. The music stops and you spin me in a graceful twirl, catching and pulling me back against you with strong arms.

We hold hands, fingers laced together. I rise up on tiptoe to murmur softly in your ear, a question, a plea... You nod in assent, and start to speak, but I whisper, "Shhh..." and gently tug at your arm, pulling you away from the other dancers.

I smile into your eyes, my lips slightly parted. Our bodies almost touch, and I back away slowly, bringing you to me again and again. We repeat this movement down the white marble hallway.

I bring the tip of one finger against your lips as you start to speak again, a feather's caress. I smile and shake my head, my soft black hair falling from it's pins, spilling down my shoulders and back, covering the deep red silk of my gown.

I pull you into an alcove, our eyes still locked as I reach behind me to open the door, releasing your hand, backing into the dim room. I turn, knowing by the heat in your eyes you will follow.

The door's latch is the only sound as you cross the room to me, eyes faintly glowing by the firelight. You stop a few feet away, looking around. A bare hint of a smile curves my full lips as I watch you, my eyes slowly caressing your form. You take in the details of the room I have prepared, smiling in approval at the chilling wine within casual reach of the thick furs before the fireplace.

Fat candles, the color of blood, ring the huge step-in bathing tub, which is filled with steaming water. As you turn your back to me, I approach on silent feet, my fingers softly caressing down the silk shirt covering your spine, a delicate massage.

Softly, humbly, I ask, "May I undress thee, m'Lord?"

You move to face me again, eyes softly burning with sudden desire. Staring intently into my gaze, you nod, very slightly. I smile demurely, bringing my palms up along the backs of your arms, so lightly caressing your shoulders, the sides of your neck, and down to the buttons at your throat.

Keeping my eyes lowered slightly, I untie and unbutton your vest and tunic, slipping them gently over your head. As I lean forward to remove them from you, discarding them carelessly to the floor, my heavy breasts press to your chest with erect nipples. Again, my fingers dance and brush along your warmed skin, softly teasing along your belly. I kneel in a graceful heap before you, swiftly unlacing and removing your boots with gentle tugs and caresses.

As I rise again, my hands stroke up along your outer thighs and hips, sliding around to lightly claw up your back, making you gasp in pleasure. Leggings follow tunic to the floor as I pull them slowly down, sinking to my knees and dropping light, teasing kisses down the center of your thigh. My soft cheek barely brushes against your stirring cock, making it twitch eagerly to my slightly parted lips.

You groan softly, disappointment evident in your eyes when I stand again and take your large hand in both of my smaller ones.

"Please, m'Lord, may I bathe thee now?", I ask quietly, begging with my soft lavender eyes.

You nod again, and allow me to lead you into the bathing tub, easily big enough for three. Gently, I settle you into the water. Once you are composed comfortably, I undress myself quickly and slip in beside you.

The water is extremely heated, almost too hot, just warm enough to sting slightly. I smile as you lean back against the pillow provided, stretching your long, hard body out fully in the tub.

Taking a small, rough cloth in my hands, I soak it in the water, then trail it along your shoulders to your throat, then down to your breastbone. As I move it lower, wiping at your ribs and belly, I bring my lips to tease your nipples, pinching them gently before my tongue snakes out to lick softly, first one, then the other.

I taste your skin and desire, mingling with the heat of the water as I suckle, gently at first, then biting and sucking harder, lashing my tongue across them. My hand still holds that cloth you notice as it brushes against your swelling head, making you twitch and gasp quietly.

"Oh, Xeyda..." you moan as I drag the material back and forth slowly along your manhood, teasingly... My mouth slides away from your nipples, down the curve of your ribs, softly licking and nibbling to your belly.

Our skin parts and slides smoothly, the water heating with passion, lubricating us. I nuzzle your stomach softly, making you sigh in anticipation, your hips moving slightly as I gently bite and lick farther down, dragging my tongue lower, to the junction of inner thigh and groin.

One hand reaches into a small bowl, bringing something from it to my mouth quickly. After a brief pause, my lips brush teasingly along your sensitive head. Suddenly, I plunge down your length, the ice melted almost fully to make my mouth cool around your hot cock.

You gasp, shuddering... my tongue, still holding a tiny sliver of ice, licks you firmly from the base of your cock to the tip, then tugs you back into my mouth again, slowly this time, my tongue rasping rough circles around your shaft. I nibble gently at your head as I pull away and plunge back down, not stopping...

Slowly pulling away, sucking hard, I pause for another sliver of ice as I bring you almost to your peak, letting you pop from my mouth just before you cum. Again, I draw your throbbing hardness into me, faster this time. You are nearly breathless, bucking your hips, groaning and thrusting yourself deeper, straining. I take you fully, eagerly into my mouth, roughly sucking, moving faster and faster still, the ice forgotten.

Your hands grip and tangle into my hair tightly, pulling my mouth down to you, faster and harder. As your hips buck upwards, I slip my arms under your back, supporting you, weightless in the water.

I can feel your orgasm approaching, a low growl of bliss building in the back of your throat as you thrust again and again into my tight, hungry mouth. I sink my nails into your back, raking down to your hips. You cry out savagely, shuddering as you cum, breath caught in your throat. Every muscle locks and your grip tightens, crushing my head against you as your seed beings to spurt uncontrollably.

Immediately I begin to swallow, taking all you spill with a soft moan of pleasure. My tongue, gentle once again, licks and cleans your cock with soft, delicate laps. You lay back again, releasing me, shuddering and gasping.

"Oh, my Xeyda..." you pant. "Gods how you please me so..."

Xeyda
Xeyda
6 Followers