Let Me Show You Pt. 01

Story Info
Roger confronts his daughter Dina after a call from school.
1.2k words
4.05
114.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for calling, Mr. Rochester. I will definitely be talking with her about this immediately, and I promise you that it will never be a problem again." Roger ended the call and leaned back in his car seat. That was the last call he was expecting when he answered the phone as he was pulling into his driveway, and now he had to go deal with the problem on his hands.

When Roger opened the door, he could see his daughter's coat strewn over a kitchen table chair and a cutting board with a knife and apple core left on the counter. "Like clockwork," Roger mumbled to himself as he hung up her coat and cleaned up the remnants of her after-school snack. Satisfied that everything was now in order, he took a deep breath and then began the walk to her room.

As he walked down the hallway, he could see the door was ajar. No noise was coming from her room, but he knew she was in there. He knocked lightly, and then harder when he didn't get a response, slowly pushing the door open.

"Dina, honey, we need to talk," he said from the door.

Roger watched as his daughter looked up at him with boredom in her eyes, the general state for the high schooler these days. She lay on her stomach in her bed listening to music, legs kicked in the air, her floral skirt sliding up the back of her thighs. Slowly she pulled the headphones from her ears, sat up, and swung her legs over the side of her bed to face her father, waiting with disinterest.

"Honey, I just got off the phone with your science teacher, Mr. Rochester. Do you know why he would be calling me?"

"No idea," but Roger noticed that she wouldn't meet his eyes.

Roger walked in with heavy steps, pulled up a chair so he was sitting in front of her, and lifted her chin with his finger so that she was now meeting his gaze.

"Young lady, I'm going to ask you again, and you're going to tell me the truth this time. Do you understand?"

Though he had not yelled or even raised his voice, Dina could almost feel the seriousness in his words. She nodded, her eyes never leaving his.

"Why did Mr. Rochester have to call me today?"

Blushing slightly, Dina replied, "He caught me touching myself in class today."

"And why were you doing that?"

"I was bored. I do that when I'm bored." Though still blushing, Dina's face settled into one of adolescent contempt, as if the answer were obvious and understood. "None of the other kids even noticed what I was doing."

Roger felt his cock twitch at her words and her look, but kept his eyes on hers. "Dina, do you understand how much trouble you could get in for this? Mr. Rochester said you could face suspension for this but he wanted to talk with me before saying anything to the principal. You're eighteen, a senior; you should know better than that."

"Mr. Rochester won't say anything to the principal," Dina replied with a smirk. "He liked what I was doing."

Roger's eyes widened, and he shifted to hide his hardening cock. "Why, um, do you say that?"

"He watched me," she said, and Roger noticed that she, too, was shifting in her seat. "Even though no one around me noticed anything, I saw that he had, and he didn't say anything. He just...watched."

"Did you like that he was watching you?" asked Roger in a husky voice.

"Yes," Dina said, the blush returning but without any look of shame.

Roger hesitated, weighing his words carefully in his mind, looking at his daughter, aware of her slightly splayed legs, hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, eyes filled with want.

"Show me."

Dina's eyes widened slightly, but she gave a small smile and slid to the edge of the bed and pulled up her skirt, exposing herself to her father; Roger exhaled with a small moan when he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. She smiled even more at this reaction, and slowly ran her fingers through her soft tuft of hair and circled them around her clit, switching between that and dipping one finger into her wetness.

Roger's cock swelled and strained against his pants, but he simply sat there, watching his daughter play with herself for him. He could sense her arousal growing, her nipples hardening and showing through her thin shirt, the wetness in her cunt dripping onto her bed.

"Stop," he growled, and Dina, startled by the roughness in his voice, obeyed.

"Dina, what did you learn about that kind of touching?"

"That it's good touching, but it's to be done in private," she said, lowering her eyes, her breath still shallow and quick.

"That's right," Roger replied. "Because you know this and yet still touched yourself in public and let your teacher watch, you need a punishment." Roger patted his knees. "Come here, baby girl."

"Daddy," she whimpered, embarrassment filling her voice, "I'm too old for a spanking."

"That's what I thought, too, but apparently I was wrong. Get over here, now."

Dina stood up and bent herself over her Roger's knees, his erection hard against her stomach, but she said nothing. Roger pulled up her skirt, exposing her ass and laid his hand on her left cheek, his cock pulsing at the shiver that ran across her body.

SMACK! SMACK! One for each cheek. Dina squirmed, but stayed quiet.

Roger repeated this again and again and again, his swats increasing in intensity, Dina's ass reddening, tears streaming down her cheeks, and her protests growing.

At last, she cried out, "Daddy, please!" and with that, he stopped, soothing her sore skin by lightly rubbing it and giving her time to catch her breath between her tears.

He pulled her up to hug her, and she threw her arms around him, crying into his shoulders. "Shhhhh, it's ok, baby girl, it's ok," he said, hugging her tightly. "Do you understand that you can't do that again?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

"Good girl, that's what I want to hear." He pulled her away so he could look into her eyes, her eyes wet and beautiful with tears. "It's ok to do that at home, in your room, but not at school. You understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"And it's ok to let other people touch you like that, too, but only if you want them to touch you like that."

"I know, Daddy."

"Have you ever let any boys touch you there?" Roger asked, watching her face for any lies.

She looked away briefly, but came back to meet his eyes.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

"Did you like it?"

"A little bit, but I like it better when I do it," she replied. "They don't do it as well as I do it to myself."

"Most boys don't," Roger responded, aware that his erection was growing and pressing into his daughter.

Dina stared at him and swallowed. "Do you know how to?" she asked, squirming in his lap.

"I do," he said, his hands drifting to her thighs. "Do you want me to show you?"

"Yes, Daddy."