Let Nature Take Its Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's expecting."

"Expecting what?" you turn away and face your friend.

"You really don't know, do you?"

Uncertainly: "I guess not."

The old woman sits you down and breaks the news to you gently. She takes you to a corral on the edge of the village where really big animals called "cattle" eat the grass, a really big surprise! She points out one called a "cow," another called a "bull," and tells you to just wait around for a while and watch what happens, and what happens after that happens. When she leaves you watch for a very long time before walking home.

Your man is sitting on the porch, playing music on his guitar. He isn't as perfect as the music you used to hear played by professional musicians back…back home, but he does play sweetly, especially since he saw you come into view. It is getting dark, and all is still. You decide you want to mate too. It looked so pleasant having people come up and make you the center of attention, and you find you love being touched. You want to mate. Now.

You think about the cow and that bull, how he just came up behind her and hopped on her back, then down again a few minutes later, and that was it. Seems simple enough! You sit quietly and wait.

And wait. And wait…

Andwaitandwaitandwaitandwaitandwaitandwaitandwaitandwait… Why doesn't he get the message?

You begin to get irritable because he's so dumb! Cattle can't talk and they knew what to do, what's the matter with him? You search out your friend again and ask if he has to hop on you for the process to work.

Your friend blinks a couple of times and makes a funny face. "He hasn't, has he?" You shake your head.

"Cattle don't talk, and they know what to do." You complain.

"Have you tried telling him?"

"He doesn't know how?"

"Oh, he knows how all right. No, honey…you've got to tell him you're ready!"

"He can't figure it out for himself?"

"People aren't that much like cattle, honey. He's waiting for you to signal that it's okay with you if you want to make love. He's too nice a man to just force himself on you."

The light goes on in your head. You can't wait to get home because it just happens to be the day you ovulate, too. Perfect!

When you arrive, he is lighting the lamps. You are astounded that you can live so well without electricity or plumbing, or data hookups, or anything that you took for granted in that awful place you used to think of as "home." He sees you come in, and gives you that wink of "hello" that is his trademark greeting.

"I want to mate now." You say, by way of greeting, and he nearly drops the lamp. You stare at him curiously as he recovers, mystified at his reaction.

"Just like that?"

"Well no, you have to hop on my back. Don't you know how it works already?"

It dawns on him that you're serious. You wonder how a grown man could be this dense. He takes your hands in his and kisses them, then quietly says: "You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure! How hard could it be?"

For a long time he looks in your eyes without speaking. "Not yet." He says, then turns away and puts the lamp up in its wall bracket.

"Why not? What have I got to do to get mated around here?" For some reason you shout at him, hot and angry for his obtuse refusal. You storm out of the house into the darkness, burning mad, determined never to have anything to do with him again!

"Well, if he won't, I'm sure that there must be other emms-uh, men who will!" You think to yourself as you stomp down the path to the village, your lower lip set. You come to another house where you know a man and woman live with several children. He is outside, chopping some wood for the fire.

"That man I was living with won't mate with me. Will you?" you ask, and he swings and misses with his big hatchet, a look of total surprise on his face.

"What???"

"I want to mate! What's wrong with right now?"

Suddenly his woman bursts out of the house screetching like a cat on fire, so angry you can't even understand what she is saying, but you're sure it's you she's coming for, and you run for the trees and don't stop until you've put distance between yourself and the house. Now, what was that all about?

All the walking you've done since you came here has made you strong, and you realize you are quite some distance into the forest, with little or no idea of which direction is which in the dark. You know the best thing to do in such circumstances is to sit down and wait for daylight to get your bearings. You find a place just off the path, and are about to nod off to sleep when you hear someone coming.

"Oh come on, you know I only love you!" a young man's high-pitched voice says in the dark.

"Then why were you talking that way with her?" a young woman's even higher-pitched voice replied. You recognize them as two of the adolescents you've seen around the village, usually together. Usually close together.

"We were just talking. Really! There's nobody else, nobody!"

Why is she so angry with him for talking to someone else?

"There better not be! I'm not marrying you if there is!"

What-ing him?

His voice drops an octave and becomes quiet and soft: "Only you. There's only you…"

They don't say anything more, but you hear noises like they're licking their lips. You sneak a peek.

It is a full moon night, and there is enough light to see that they have their arms together and are, what was that word he used? Kissing! At least you guessed that was the word, since neither of them was bleeding or hurt. Your heart begins to thump in your chest for some reason as you watch them grab at each other like wrestlers and even giggle now and then, touching noses, touching one another's bodies softly…

Almost as if one they suddenly take off their clothes and resume their clinching. The man is younger and much better built than yours…yours? It suddenly strikes you that you have come to think of him as "yours" in a way, was that why that woman chased you away? Does one eventually get like that? You'll have to ask, but for now you watch.

The woman steps back from the male and you see his hosepipe standing out straight! He is breathing quickly, and the woman begins to rub it with her hands and kiss it, finally putting it into her mouth! He squirts his urine through that thing! You have to hold your mouth closed with your hands to keep from retching.

But you can't turn away! Eventually, she lies down on her back and the man returns the favor, putting his mouth into her crotch and she begins to make little sounds like she is being tortured. She doesn't fight back though, and even grabs at her own breasts and hair, and stretches her back like a cat.

You wonder what he is doing to her with his mouth. It looks like he is…licking her genital orifice! You lift your dress and stroke a finger into your own, simulating what such an act would feel like. Electricity shoots up your spine from your crotch to your brain almost like when you were inseminated at the clinic. Woah!

You hear him say: "I want you!" "Take me now!" she replies.

The young man rises on his hands and knees, moving up and lifting himself above her, his pipe stiff between his legs. The young woman reaches for it and guides it into her slit, and he begins to shove it into her. This part you understand! He begins to wiggle his butt up and down, and she sighs as if happy. He laughs quietly and she echoes, and they both laugh together as if sharing a secret joke. He rears back and raises her legs over his shoulders and begins to work at her in earnest, both of them start huffing and puffing in synch with his strokes until their cries sound like children being punished. He gives a final stab and they both howl together, their bodies stiff and trembling. Then they both deflate, like punctured balloons and lie still together, occasionally kissing or stroking each others bodies, speaking short sentences in low whispers.

So that's it? That's how it's done?

Eventually a night bird calls out and they jump up and dress, then hurry off into the night, back towards the village. It's now light enough that you know where you are, and you turn away and sit back against the tree you were hiding behind to ponder what you have just seen.

You take another look around to make sure you are alone, but of course no one else is there. You lift your skirt and reach between your legs…

The feeling is as if you had touched the wires in an electric outlet to your slit! All those years of being watched, of being told it was wrong to do anything that might feel good! You even bathed in a special coat when you were alone back in those days, and anything to do with the space between your legs was always dealt with quickly and fearfully. Now there were no such restraints, and you were like a crustacian venturing out from its shell, still fearful of discovery, but daring to discover nonetheless.

You soon find the spot, and you rub with all your might. After a minute or so you feel like fire is burning in your genital orifice (isn't there a better name for it than that?) and that sinful pressure hits like a balloon bursting. Again!

Again and again you rub yourself until your slit is so raw you can barely stand to touch it, yet the hunger is still there because as good as it was it wasn't as good as when the inseminator was being pushed inside you, and it was cold, and you didn't get kissed or hugged or told how pretty you were like that young man did to his woman. If you hadn't already had a bad experience asking another man and if you hadn't heard this woman act so possessively you might have walked over and asked him to mate with you.

You thought about the young man for a moment. He was younger, slimmer, and a lot smoother and hairless except on his head, where he had lots of hair where your man didn't, and no hair where your man did.

Your man…it was strange, but you were beginning to think of him that way, for if truth be told you probably wouldn't have lasted very long in this forest if you hadn't met when you did. He was kind, and gentle, and always asking what you would like, or how you would like, or what you thought. You thought of the time he brought you that beautiful flower to put in your hair, and even the dress you were wearing. He even found a mirror, which was saying something this far away from civilization.

You begin to realize that not all the other men treat the women so kindly. Some only speak harshly to them and order them around. For that matter, some of the women treat the men badly too, but you have been chalking it up to monthly cycles. You wonder if men bleed through their hosepipes too? You also realize that your man hasn't been speaking harshly to you at all. He doesn't back down if you speak harshly to him, but he hasn't been unkind in anything he has said…anything at all! You feel kind of lucky, actually.

What is it that he wants? Find out what it is and then he'll mate with you. You decide you want more than anything else to, what was that term for mating the old woman used? make love to your man, even if it took all your smarts, your dignity, or whatever else it took, you want Him (Capital "H") to be the one. No one else. You figure he deserves it for being so nice. It was then that the jaguar pounced.

You scream in your surprise and jump up, as the cat takes a swing at your skirt and snares it with its claws, and you fall to the ground. The cat leaps, fangs and claws bared when you see a flash in the night and hear a "thump!" The heavy cat lands on you like a tree falling, and you get a faceful of hot wet liquid that stings your eyes and tastes awful. But instead of tearing you to pieces the cat goes limp, the air rushing out of it's nose hot into your ear and then lies still. As still as death.

Strong hands once again pull you up, and you see Him holding you by the arms. You both wrap your arms around each other and squeeze yourselves together as hard as you can as it sinks in what almost happened. Even through the cat's blood he kisses your face, and you kiss back, clutching to Him for dear life.

Without a word he releases you and pulls your hatchet out of the cat's head, then slings the dead animal over his shoulder and takes you by the hand as he heads for home. You follow, also wordlessly. As you pass the house he drops the cat on the ground, and continues on down to the path to the river. "We need to wash that blood off of you." He says.

The river sparkles silver in the moonlight, and the flowing water chuckles over rocks. He takes you to the overhang where you can dive in, and undresses. After a moment, you disrobe and stand naked before him for the first time. Although you use the river as a bathtub this is the first time you have gone together.

He turns and dives in a clean arc, and surfaces, turning to face you. You follow, breaking the surface cleanly. When you surface you see that he is closer to the far shore, where the water is shallower and you can stand. You dog-paddle a few strokes and stand, then sweep your wet hair back out of your face.

The water is about waist-deep where he stands waiting, and you approach, your wet breasts dripping water as you continue to adjust your mane down your back.

"You okay?" He quietly asks, his arms crossed over his chest, His eyes watching you.

"Yes, thank you. I'm fine." Like hell. You're so excited by the danger and the other events of the night it's all you can do to keep from jumping on his back, although now you know for sure it's the front.

He reaches for your elbows, and draws you closer. "I spoke with the neighbors and smoothed things over, but tomorrow you owe them an apology for upsetting them. They didn't know, but now you know how this works, don't you? You nod `yes.'

"Good. I know I wouldn't have been able to live if anything had happened to you, even though I don't have any right to claim you, and I can understand if you want someone else because I'm just the first man you've ever met but…but I want to mate with you too, it's just that I want to make sure you understand that it's not just a "wham-bam-thank you-man" kind of thing, that when you do mate it should be for life with only one person, okay?"

"Okay." You reply. "But why?"

"Because it makes children, and children take a long time to care for until they're able to take care of themselves. Years of intensive work, and sometimes it's more than even two parents can handle. Besides, if you have a mate you get attached to that person more than anyone else in the world, and it causes great hurt if one should leave the other."

"Do you want to mate with me?"

"More than anything else in the world. You and nobody else."

"How come you don't already have a mate?"

"I used to."

"What happened to her?"

"She died."

"Do you have children?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Sometimes that's the way it goes."

"Why didn't you get another wife?"

"Only one per customer."

"Only one per what?"

"Only one at a time. You may have only one mate at a time, otherwise there's too many people involved."

"That's why that woman came at me?"

"Now you're catching on."

You think for a minute. "I didn't really want to mate with him, he's not as pretty ("Handsome. It's called `handsome' when it's a man. `Pretty' is the term for a woman." He interjects.) as you are." He embraces you to his hairy chest and you cuddle against him, his heartbeat in your ear.

You draw on what you heard tonight, only turn it around to fit your different situation: "There's no one else but you that I want." You turn your face up to his, a dark silhouette surrounded by a million silver stars.

"For ever and ever?"

"Ever and ever!"

"No matter how bad or good things get?"

"If we're together it won't be that bad."

"Then I take you as my mate, for the rest of my life."

"And for mine!"

He kisses you, and you kiss back. His tongue tickles at your lips and you somehow know to open without being told. Your tongues dance together in your mouths, flick over your teeth and tickle your lips. Your arms encircle each other, and your hands stroke your slick wet skins. You can feel his hosepipe begin to stiffen against your belly and you feel a thrill of understanding! Your first real mating has begun!

You move up on the bank to the grassy spot where you dive. The rest of the night is a gauzy blur as you touch and are touched, speak lovingly and are warmly replied. You yelp when he touches your raw slit, but he quickly "kisses it and makes it well." This time it really does make it feel better!

At last you don't want to wait any longer and you tell him: "Take me…take me now." And he does.

Just like that boy in the woods He rises and positions his stiff pipe at your opening, and gently presses in. You feel yourself widening to accommodate him, just like in the clinic, except his pipe is so much hotter than that cold inseminator. He withdraws a little, and the feeling is much better, then he pushes again, this time sliding past the muscle ring at the entrance, all the way into you. Your eyes roll back in your head and you too arch your back like a cat stretching at the glorious feeling.

Unlike the young man, your man takes his time withdrawing and thrusting, drawing out the delicious agony. But slowly, ever so slowly, he increases his speed, and soon you both are huffing and puffing like the other two, that hot pressure building between your legs, feeling more and more like you're going to lose the grip on yourself when you hear him shout "GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" and you feel him spray hot fluid inside you. You too burst like fireworks and the stars in the sky light up as they've never shone before.

Later, you now know why that artificial system isn't working. You don't know why, but you know, and you also know that "letting nature take it's course" is the only way.

It's working for you!