Let Our Paths Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're good with your hands," Ashley said as she closed her eyes and let a devious grin dance across her lips. "I can remember you at school always making really delicate objects out of paper and things."

"Yeah, when you would be off painting and all the teachers would say how good you were compared to the rest of the kids." Billie said,

"My stickmen were far superior to your stickmen." The girls laughed together for a few seconds before they realised where they were and what was happening. Billie had begun to massage Ashley's calves now and from the way she had arched her back at the single touch, Billie could tell she wanted her as much as she had hoped.

"Ashley, take off your panties." Billie said abruptly. Ashley tilted her head back and, in embarrassment, covered her eyes with her hands.

"You expect me to just take my pants off when you say?"

- Yes, I do, thought Billie as she moved her hands even further up the artist's leg. She sighed in pleasure as the hand found her crotch and gently began caressing the fabric of her sodden pants.

"Your pussy must be aching almost as much as mine." Billie said, Ashley, however, did not reply but instead moaned deeply and settled herself deeper into the sofa chair. "Do you mind if I..." Billie trailed off; another moan had signalled she could carry on. She rubbed the slight bulge in a soft up and down movement until Ashley had arched her back once more.

"Wait..." Ashley said mid moan "let's go into my bedroom."

Her bedroom was cold and silent under the darkness of the chill night. The lovers had been lying atop one another for five minuets just kissing, thus far; and the only noise coming from the room was the sounds of their moist lips parting. Billie opened her left eye and traced a line with her hand from the top of Ashley's shoulder down to her waist line.

"Unbutton my blouse." Billie coaxed, "and tilt your ass up so I can pull up your dress." The pair shuffled around in the darkness for a few seconds until Ashley pulled back in frustration.

"I can't see what I'm doing and I want to see you." She rolled off from atop Billie's stomach and then clapped by the side of her lamp.

"I hate those clapping lamps." Billie said as she giggled slightly and turned to her side, Ashley clapped again to change it to its brightest setting.

"Me too," Ashley said seriously while getting back on top of Billie and straddling her stomach, "shut up about my crap furnishings and get this dress off of me." Pushing her body forth, Billie rolled the couple over so that they both sat erect with their legs entwined together on the edge of the bed. Billie rested her head across Ashley's tiny neck as she gently licked the dips in her shoulders and unzipped the back of the dress with her free hands. Ashley flung her head back in relief as the tight dress slowly rolled down the back of her arms and collapsed below them.

Under the vague light of the bedside clap-activated lamp, the lovers gently swayed to and fro in the rhythm to their love making. Billie moaned quietly as she rummaged around in the fallen fabric of the black dress, trying to find Ashley's pale little breasts. They were there, alright; thought Billie as her hand grazed the soft and firm flesh. She sucked in the air, triumphantly, and slowly pushed the artist down onto her back and into her messily arranged pillows. Ashley's hands wondered about the mattress as Billie began massaging the breasts with her tender-soft kisses; Ashley had already began to lose herself as she had done in her fantasy a few nights past.

"Uh," Moaned Ashley as she attempted to talk through all the feelings of ecstasy "let me unbutton your shirt." Billie slid her legs forward and then sat her self up so that she straddled herself across Ashley's damp panties. She put her hands behind her neck and began playing with her shoulder length black hair as Ashley traced her hand gently down the buttons. Every time Ashley would unfasten a button Billie would moan and thrust her body into body into Ashley's; as if she had been penetrating her imaginary large cock through Ashley's wet, juicy pussy.

Ashley glanced over to her alarm clock momentarily while she had flicked open the semi-transparent blouse and stroked the white and laced fabric of Billie's bra. It was one twenty-one am, plenty of time; Ashley thought to herself as she rose into a seating position and nestled her nose into the V-shape of Billie's large breasts. As Ashley licked between the two breasts Billie began to move her hands slowly through the artist's thick, bronzed locks.

"You do know I'll probably end up obsessing over you, now?" Said Billie --thinking aloud.

"Good." Said Ashley as she pulled her face out of the tight-titties and gasped for fresh-air. "And I'll probably be madly in love with you again, like I used to be." A watering in her eyes, Ashley tilted her head upwards and began sucking underneath Billie's olive toned skin. Ashley leant back into the mattress again and began unbuckling Billie's tight pencil skirt.

"Wait, the zip's caught in my pants." Said Billie as she pulled away from the embrace and began tugging away at her tight skirt.

"Just pull them both off then," Ashley replied as she pulled open her quilt cover and dived underneath. She watched over the clumsy chef as she began pulling awkwardly at her clothing and becoming increasingly more frustrated with the situation. Ashley climbed out of the bed and rolled over towards Billie, whom now had managed to free her panties from her zip, and began to gently nibble at her bare stomach. Her hands explored Billie's thighs as her tongue crept closer towards her matching white laced underwear. Through the gaps in the thick fabric one could see her waxed pussy and its pink and puffy lips.

"Have you ever eaten a girl out before?" Asked Billie, acknowledging this was probably her first time with another woman, as she worked her hands across Ashley's tiny shoulders.

"No." Ashley replied curiously, "but I want to." Billie nodded in silence and then clambered under the bed sheets. As they kissed underneath the soft satin-silk of the sheets, both girls gently removed the last of their lingerie so that they were completely naked. Ashley raised her left leg into the air and then wound it tightly around Billie's back so that she could not move and their pussy's rubbed against one and another's.

"Uh...Oh, don't stop." Said Ashley as she tilted her head up and escaped from the walls of reality once more. As Billie's body rubbed up and down against her own she imagined being in a field full of dry grass; with the high sun glaring against her back. She came crashing back down to earth as Billie's hands had now found themselves exploring her never regions underneath their locked embrace. Beads of perspiration had gathered on both of their foreheads; as each rhythmic sway would take them further into orbit. Ashley glanced over at her blurry alarm clock; it was two thirty-nine now.

"Fuck," Screamed Ashley in a confusion of elated pleasure, "oh god, Billie..."

"You like that, huh?" Teased Billie as she pulled her hand away from the pussy and began sucking at her pale tits again,

"No, please..." Said Ashley, beginning to plead, "Please..." Billie slipped two fingers into Ashley's aching pussy. Each inward movement sent a more intensified tingle through her spine, sending her out of her consciousness and into a state of euphoria. "I'm going to cum!" Ashley screamed. She screamed in a high pitched whine as her blood began to boil over and the sexual climax slowly built. Her crotch thrust forward as the orgasm shook her body and left her shaking and weak afterwards.

"I'm tired now." Said Billie as she rolled over to the spare side of the bed and closed her eyes; both girls had been panting furiously. Sticky sweat stained the sheets and the room smelt of the musky aroma of sex, but it was a smell that the senses longed to taste. Ashley threw her arms, in excitement, around Billie's waste and scooped her feet around her body.

"Roll over." Ashley said,

"Why?" Billie said with a tired gripe about her voice,

"Just roll over." Billie sighed then reluctantly rolled over so that she faced the ceiling. Ashley grinned from ear to ear as she coiled herself around Billie's sticky and naked body. "Let me do all the work for once, okay?" Billie nodded just before their lips mashed into one another's for another long and passionate embrace. There was a deep silence as Ashley pulled away from the soft kisses and began sensually nibbling at Billie's soft chin. She gently kissed and bit her way down to her chest and then down to her belly button, before returning to Billie's wonderfully large pair of olive breasts. She lavished the sweet taste of her erects nipples for at least a minuet before Billie had begun to moan and bore of the teasing. She cupped her lover's hands as she ventured further down the sheets and towards Billie's musky scent. Her body had begun to shudder with anticipation as the realisation that the girl she had dreamt of for far too many years was finally going down on her. Billie moaned furiously into the air as Ashley's soft and sticky lips collided with her juicy pussy lips. Her body buckled forward spontaneously as the spear of Ashley's tongue began flicking her hard and pink clitoris. Billie's arms were thrashing the mattress around them as the upwards and downwards motions of Ashley's tongue intensified and Billie's climax neared closer. Just as her body had arched ready to orgasm, Ashley thrust her tongue inside her pussy and then began thrusting her nose against the clitoris as she had done with the tip of her tongue, previously.

"Oh fuck..." Screamed Billie as her body began to spasm out of control. The room turned to black as the orgasm pulsated through her body and knocked her into a deep state of sleepiness. The sounds of Billie's heavy panting intensified as the ringing in her ears slowly subsided and her eyesight, from the hazy darkness that had come over her immediately after the orgasm, slowly returned to normal.

"Was I good?" Asked Ashley as she re-surfaced herself from the bottom of the sheets, Billie just nodded in response; she had been better than good, she had been spectacularly amazing.

The girls lay side to side, Ashley spooning her legs over Billie's, and wandered off to sleep quickly. Neither of the girls stirred much, because in the morning they had both awoken to find themselves in almost the exact same position.