Let the Adventure Begin

Story Info
Off to war. But not until my sister takes my virginity.
1.2k words
4.12
45.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1989, It was my last day as a civilian. I was leaving for Fort Sill, OK for basic training the next day. A soldier's life for me. 18 years young and the greatest adventure of my life right in front of me. My parents invited a few friends over to wish me luck and see me off. All I wanted was just to get the day over with and get the hell out of this little Mississippi town.

It was getting late and I was in my room laying on my floor with my head propped up on my bean bag chair listening to some heavy metal on my headphones. My sister's best friend Barbie came in and smiled down at me. I took my headphones off. I started to get up.

"Not enjoying your party" she asked.

"is it a party for me or just another reason for my parents to get wasted?"

"It could be for both. You care if I sit down and talk."

"Sure" I replied and slid over to make room for her on the floor.

"What are you listening to?"

I handed her the headphones and her eyes lit up as Ratt blared into her ears.

After a few minutes she removed the headphones and we started talking about the past and the future. Barbie gwas a year older than myself and was taking off a year before she started college in the fall. This was the first time we had ever sat and talked. As a matter of fact it was the first time I ever thought she knew I was alive. The next thing I know she is trying to pull my tongue out of my mouth with her tongue. I nearly came in my pants.

"Claire says you are a virgin. Is that true?"

All I could do was nod in agreement.

"Well we can't have you going to fight for your country as a virgin."

She stripped and climbed up onto my bed. I couldn't believe this was happening. One of the many girls I masturbated to over the years was laying in my bed naked. I knew I had to gain control. I laid down beside her and kissed her while massaging her breasts. I took her right nipple into my mouth while easing my left hand down her flat stomach, her beautiful flat stomach. I traced my fingers around her belly button.

I wanted to shove my fingers deep into her cunt but instead I worked my way past her pussy and stroked her thigh. I then worked my fingers back to her pussy

I'd never felt anything as wonderful as her pussy. It was hot. It was wet. I knew I had to have a taste of her. I leaned over her and started kissing my way down to my fingers. Fighting every urge I had to just dive in. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to please her. I had played this moment over and over in my head. But she other ideas. She started pushing my head down to her pussy and I got my first smell of her scent. She pulled her legs high up in the air as I licked her lips. I parted them until my tongue was licking her clit. I now had 2 of my fingers inside her. I was massaging the upper inside of her pussy. Stroking her insides. Fucking her pussy with my hand. She was bucking like a bronco.

All I could think of was Sam Kinison saying "LICK THE ALPHABET!!" As I ate her.

I was determined to make her cum at least twice before my virgin cock entered her. I was fucking her hard with three fingers and sucking on her clit. I never knew a girl could cum like she did. She flooded my mouth as she squirted. I thought I was going to drown from her cum. I just kept giving her more of the letter 'M' as she tried to shove my head into her pussy.

I opened my eyes and looked up between her legs to see her and my sister Claire kissing. I also realized that Claire was helping to shove my face into Barbie's pussy.

My mind was racing 90 miles an hour. There was my sister naked making out with her best friend. I never knew my sister was bi. I shrugged it off and dove back into Barbie's wet pussy.

Claire's face brushed against mine. I turned and she opened her mouth as we kissed. We turned back to the pussy in front of us. Our tongues were fighting for the same space. We licked and shared Barbie's sweet nectar. Claire and I searched each other's mouth. I placed my hand behind her head and pulled into me until we melted as one. I never looked at Claire as anything other then the big sister she was. Now I wanted to fuck her.

She pulled away from me and laid next to Barbie. I'll never forget that look in her eye as she told me not to make love to her but to fuck her and fuck her hard. My cock was leaking like it never had before. I crawled between her legs and lined my cock up with her opening.

"Do it Ray, fuck me baby brother fuck me!" She begged.

"Do it Ray, pop your cherry in her."

I eased my leaking cock inside her. Ten minutes ago I was eating my first pussy and now I was fucking my sister. I slid my cock until I was balls deep inside her.

"Oh my God! This is so fucking hot! Fuck her Ray!"

"Slow down baby brother your gonna cum to quickly!"

I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy. I climbed off the foot of the bed and dragged her to the edge. I grabbed an ankle in each hand and folded Claire up and slammed my cock in her until my balls were smacking her ass. She was leaned up watching my hard cock slide in and out of her. God she felt good. I slowly pulled out of her leaving the head of my cock resting on her lips. I then would slide back into her. Claire was thrashing her head from side to side as I fucked her.

Barbie came up behind me. Holy shit I was so fixated on fucking Claire I had forgotten all about Barbie. She rubbed my ass with her hands and then She was kissing my cheeks. She spread my ass cheeks while a tried to grind my cock inside Claire. Then the greatest sensation I ever felt she began to lick my rose bud. She worked her tongue into my hole. I couldn't take it any more. I blew my load when slid a wet finger into my ass.

"Yes daddy fill me up with your cum. Fill me up daddy!!"

I collapsed on top of my sister as my cock slid out of her. I reached between her legs a began to play with my cum. Barbie leaned in and began eating her pussy. She crawled up to me and shoved her tongue inside my mouth. I tasted my cum and loved it. After her mouth was empty I moved to Claire's cunt to make sure Barb didn't leave anything behind.

I licked her clean. My young cock was hardening as I ate her. She had her knees up around her ears and I started licking her asshole. I was on my knees and Barbie was eating my ass again.

I looked over at my open door and we had an audience watching our show.