Let The Chips Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
Poker takes on a whole new meaning.
1.1k words
4.14
39.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don’t own any of these characters. Paramount does. I’m just borrowing them for a little while. I will return them when I am done and I will try not to break them.

Doctor Crusher walked quickly to the Turbolift. “Deck eight,” she said. The Lift began it’s decent.

“Computer halt.”

The Lift stopped.

Beverly thought back to their card game. She was so turned on by the sensations of the foot playing along her leg. Just thinking about it was making her hot. As she relived every sensation she could feel herself getting wet.

Suddenly she looked down and realized she was playing with her clit. She pulled her had out of her pants and commanded the Lift to proceed.

As she exited the lift on deck eight she pulled her lab coat closed. It wouldn’t do to have a crewman see the damp spot on the front of her uniform. She proceeded slowly down the hall to Data’s quarters. When she reached it she hesitated for a moment then pressed the button to activate the chime.

“Come in,” came Data’s voice from the speaker next to the door. The door slid open with a slight ‘whoosh.’

“I hope I am not disturbing you, Data,” Beverly said.

“Not at all Doctor, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

‘That doesn’t sound like Data,’ Beverly thought. ‘I bet he heard that in some movie and thought it sounded appropriate.’

“Data, I am here to discuss what happened between us at the poker game this evening.”

“I am sorry Doctor,” Data began, “I thought…”

”Data, we are off duty, and alone. Please call me Beverly.”

“Beverly. I am sorry. I have been studying human sexuality and my curiosity got the better of me. It will not happen again.”

“The hell it won’t Data.”

Data stared at the Doctor in surprise, “It will not what?”

“It won’t not happen. If your goal was to work me into a sexual frenzy, it worked Data. I am horny. I am very horny. You started this, you’d better finish it!” Beverly stepped up to Data and planted a long deep kiss on the android’s face.

After a moment’s hesitation, Data began to kiss her back. He accessed his positronic net for ideas on what to do next, and found information on ‘French kissing.’

As Data was probing the Doctors mouth with his tongue, his hands began kneading her firm ass.

Beverly broke the kiss and gasped for breath. “My God Data! I can’t believe how hot you’re making me.” She rubbed her hands across his chest. “Data, fuck me. Fuck me now!”

Beverly stepped away from Data’s grip on her ass and turned toward the next room. She removed her lab coat as she stepped through the doorway, only to discover that there was no bed.

Data stepped up behind her wearing only his uniform trousers, having already removed his shirt. He reached around her and began rubbing her breasts through her uniform.

Beverly let out a small moan. “Data,” she asked, “Where is the bed?”

Data answered without slowing his hands, “Doc – Beverly, I do not sleep, so I do not require a bed. Is that a necessary component in coitus for you?”

“Not a requirement, but it is by far the most common location for it,” with that said, Beverly kicked off her boots and began sliding out of her pants. “Right now, you can fuck me on the floor!”

Data stepped back to remove his trousers. As he did, Beverly slid out of her wet panties and removed her top.

Data kissed her softly on the neck and rubbed here tits through her bra. Beverly reached back and began to stroke Data’s rod.

Suddenly she dropped down on all fours. “Enough, Data! Screw me!”

Data complied. He got down on his knees and slowly entered the Doctor’s wet pussy. His thrusts began slowly, as his primary sex program instructed.

“Mmmm,” Beverly cooed. “Faster, Data!”

Per the Doctor’s request Data began moving more swiftly. Data watched in amazement when the Doctor began writhing around.

“Beverly, I am curious about something.”

“Whatever… it… is… Data… it… will… wait,” Beverly said between gasps for air. “Ooohh fuck me. Fuck my pussy.”

Data continued pumping into the Doctor as he measured her heart rate. He knew she was getting closer to orgasm.

He leaned forward and placed his fingers on her clit and began rubbing it.

“OOHH GOD DATA. DON’T STOP. THAT’S IT.” Beverly screamed as her body began to convulse in orgasm. She began slamming back into him on each thrust slapping their bodies together. “FUCK” *slap* “ME” *slap* “HARD!”

The Doctor let out one final primal scream as her orgasm peaked and slumped forward onto the floor, her ass still sticking up in the air, Data kneeling behind her.

Beverly rolled on to her back, sat up and took Data’s ten inch artificial cock in her mouth.

“Mmmm. I love the taste of my cum on your cock.” Beverly slid her velvety mouth over Data’s dick. “Cum in my mouth, baby.”

“While I can ejaculate I do not believe it will taste good,” Data warned.

“I don’t give a shit. I need your cum in my mouth.” Beverly began furiously sucking on the head of Data’s dick as her hands flew up and down the shaft.

After a few moments of the Doctor’s wanton sucking Data blew his load into her mouth. Cum filled her mouth faster than she had anticipated and it began running down her chin and dripping onto her tits.

As Data stood and dressed he looked at the amazing sight before him. Beverly Crusher, one of the most respected physicians in Starfleet was laying on the floor of his quarters covered in a thin film of sweat with his cum splattered on her chin and tits.

Beverly began dressing and looked at Data. He had a puzzled look on his face. “Data, what’s on your mind?”

“Doctor, I am surprised with some of the language you used during that activity. As a doctor I would have expected you to use more technical terms for your anatomy.”

Beverly chuckled. “Data in the throes of passion, people often talk dirty. It adds to the excitement for your partner.” She shot him a sly glance, “isn’t that part of your sexual programming?”

“Perhaps Doctor Soong was more reserved, because it is not.”

“That, Data is something we will have to remedy soon. And next time don’t call it an activity, call it what it is sex or just plain fucking”

More to come soon…