Let The Festivities Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed the note to the two girls who read it, shaking their heads, knowing my presentation would be tested and they would not be allowed near for support or to assist. I walked over to the sink, poured a flute of champagne down the drain, filling it with water, knowing I needed a clear head. I quickly took the two pills and waited. It didn't take long. The sound of the bell rang out and I tried not to freeze. The tray was presented to me, the door opened and I walked out of the kitchen and into the hall.

The word she had used was debauchery and it was not a word she had been used lightly. The people who milled about were in various stages of dress and in some cases undress. There was leather, there was lace. There were Dominants and submissives. There was literally something for everyone but it was the lady who stood in the middle of the room, ringing the bell that drew everyone's attention. I strode toward her, hearing, "Ah, here comes my new toy with my libation."

I heard soft murmurs and whispers as I remembered my training, going smoothly to my knees, holding the glass up high, making sure though I kept my voice as feminine as I possibly could while being insured it was heard. "I pray this offering is as pleasing to your palate as my service is to your eyes Miss." I held the drink high while kneeling, my eyes lowered. She took it, taking a sip when I heard.

"Rise little one." I did so, keeping my eyes cast downward as she announced, "This is this dear gurl's coming out party. I present to you...Gabrielle." I felt the flush rise to my face, once again simply me being me, her laughter ringing out as she leaned in close, her voice in my ear saying, "You will follow behind me and then you will kneel beside me after I have sat." With that she turned and I followed like an obedient pet, waiting on her to rest on her throne, kneeling on her right side, presenting myself, my eyes as always remaining to the floor when she announced, "Let the festivities begin!"

People then began to come forth, greeting their hostess as I would hear snippets of conversations, comments made, some of them causing me to blush anew. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Lisa and Jessica had been brought into the mix and it took all I had not to look their way and smile. Instead I remained in place, feeling the hand of their Mistress every once in awhile reach down, stroking my hair, touching my face while I made sure to remain still, accepting her touch as a gift she had bestowed upon me.

It was quite awhile later when I heard, "Gabrielle, look at me." I raised my eyes, seeing the red haired beauty smile, her voice soft so that only I could hear her as she said, "If someone would have told me that such a transformation was possible I would have laughed at them. But I must admit, you and your friends have surprised me." I didn't hear a question, so I knew a response wasn't necessary though I could not help but smile at the woman, the sincerity in her voice telling me that the words she spoke were true.

"The second challenge was met successfully. You served as well as many that have been in my care for more years than I can count. Now, the final challenge awaits and for it, we must reunite you with the two who have made this all possible for me and for you as well. You will rise, you will curtsey to me and you will join them. There is a final envelope awaiting the three of you which has just been delivered. Follow the instructions to the letter and this night will end well...for all of us."

I had questions but I knew it would be useless to ask and it certainly would have been inappropriate. Instead, I rose as gracefully as I could, curtsied to the Lady and walked over to the staircase where Lisa and Jessica were waiting. Both of their faces showed a bit of confusion, Lisa holding the envelope that her Mistress had spoke of, whispering that she had been instructed that she was to be the only one to read it and that we should follow her lead or else the challenge would be considered a failure.

All three of us looked over at the red haired woman who sat regally, raising her glass our way. Lisa took a few steps up the staircase, opened the letter and began reading it. Both Jessica and I saw her face turn pale as her eyes opened wide, her fingers trembling causing the paper to flutter to the floor. Jessica started to speak but Lisa shook her head, her eyes pleading with her to remain quiet. The dark haired beauty curbed her tongue as we saw four men pull in a large, wrought iron four poster bed.

Once again you could hear the sound of the guests words slowly turn into quiet murmurs, wondering what might be about to transpire. I felt Lisa behind me, her voice quivering, below a whisper saying, "Trust me?" I didn't allow my head to move, nor my lips to part as I felt her hand take mine, leading me out onto the floor. She tried to smile at me as she took me to the bed, her hand directing me to lie down. I did so carefully, moving so that my skirt remained in place. Two Madame Candy's slaves attached shackles to my wrists, pulling them to the top two corners of the bed, the other two slaves shackled my ankles together.

With that Lisa turned, walking over to Jessica whose hand she took, my dark haired Trainer trying to keep her face neutral but I knew she was as lost as I was. She was brought out onto the floor, a soft gasp escaping her lips as a blindfold was placed over her eyes and then her hands were bound behind her as her scant costume was ripped from her body.

Lisa placed her hand between her companion's legs. Another gasp, then a moan, her arousal already intense. It was then that her Mistress's voice sounded out. "There is something you should all know about...Gabrielle." I don't know why but I knew what was coming, and I was afraid for Jessica it would prove to be a difficult, shall we say, "pill" to swallow.

She was forcibly lifted up, her legs forced apart. Lisa reached between my legs, the blue pills having worked their magic, my "clit" hard, swollen as I heard the level of conversation, the uproar begin as she was literally impaled on me. Her head snapped back as I filled her sex, mewling like a kitten as her body grew accustomed to the intrusion.

It was then that I saw two of the men advance upon Lisa, her eyes lowering as they blindfolded her. They bound her hands like her friends, her clothing soon lost as well as they lifted her over my face, forcing her to straddle me. I drank in her heavenly essence.

None of us was able to see as the two men took three sets of clamps, attaching them quickly to both of their nipples, their clits and most cruelly to each other. Whimpers and moans filled my ears as their bodies pulled against the torment, only tightening the clamps even more. Once we were set to her satisfaction Mistress announced, "Now, let the fun begin." She flipped a switch, the electrical current soaring through the silver chains and clamps, the two girls screaming as they began to frantically gyrate.

I was trying desperately to breath with Lisa's sex pressed directly up against my mouth and nose. I feverishly began to try and give her pleasure to go along with the pain her body was enduring. I could feel Jessica moving up and down, seeking the same, knowing the drug that was in my body would insure the torment would not be short lived. Our dance was a macabre one, all of us puppets in the play that their Mistress had orchestrated and if we could have seen her, we would have seen the wicked smile on her face.

I felt it first. Jessica's body gave in to the relentless desire which was coursing through her body, her scream animal like as her orgasm washed over her. It was only seconds later that I was given a choice to either drink or drown as Lisa joined her. Grinding down on my face, her delicious nectar flowing like a waterfall as these two amazing women provided those in attendance with quite a show, though it was not anywhere close to being over.

Screams of ecstasy were soon filled with cries of agony as one felt the flogger, the other the crop, their bodies being whipped harshly. The two men had been instructed that they would find themselves on the other end of those painful implements unless they forced the two helpless women to strain against their bonds, against the clamps, against their bodies even more. Both Lisa and Jessica would ride through one wave of an orgasm when another would begin and those in attendance watched in awe of the sexual frenzy on display before them.

Time lost all meaning, for all three of us as we were helpless pawns in the game, the crowning achievement to their wicked tormenters gala. Finally exhaustion took hold of the two women, their bodies slowly coming to a halt, their movements sluggish even as the lashes would fall almost unfeeling, their minds and bodies shutting down.

Mistress Candy signaled enough, switching off the current and the two men dropped their weapons. Our hostess strode onto the floor, first walking up to my dark haired Trainer, pulling the blindfold from her eyes. Eyes which had glazed over, the pain having taken her to places she had never been to before. "I told you that your switch tendencies would get you in trouble one day my dear", as Jessica's hands were freed, her body pulled over to rest pressed up against me.

From there she moved down to Lisa, the blindfold removed, the girls eyes bright, almost shining as Mistress smiled, knowing that Lisa was a pain slut and the gift she had been given was the greatest her owner could ever bestow. Her voice cracked as she whispered, "Thank you Mistress Candy, I am honored", as her red haired owner put a finger to her lips, smiling at her as she too was freed, the two women now draped over me.

I felt a hand caress my cheek, my eyes looking up to see the woman who had made all this possible, the smile on her lips as she said, "Well, well Gabrielle, whatever shall you do for a encore little one?" I couldn't help it, I did what I always did, I blushed as she laughed heartily and I wondered if this were the end...or simply the beginning.

THE END

Thank you for reading my tale. Please if you will take a minute to vote and possibly comment. I grow as a writer thanks to the encouragement and yes, even in the criticism I receive sometimes. Thanks again.

12