Let The Games Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't disappoint as he sped up his assault on the drenched fuck-hole. Seconds later Shirley had to release Paul's cock from her mouth to scream, "Oh God Paul, I don't believe it, I'm cumming already!" With that she bucked her ass against the three fingers inside her in order to get Tom's fingers to hit the right spot, and she succeeded. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck yes!" She screamed as her orgasm approached. Tom increased his pumping and soon was rewarded with the sound that every man loves to hear. "Christ, I'm cumming!" she hollered as her ejaculation spurted out of her pussy. Tom was caught by surprise as he felt the hot liquid soak him. "Jesus!" he exclaimed, "You're a fucking squirter!"

Paul laughed out loud at his pal's happy comment, "She prefers the word 'gusher' because she believes that a 'squirter' belongs to porn stars only."

"She should be a fucking porn star!" Tom replied as he felt more hot cunt-juice seep out of her as Shirley's orgasm started to subside. He finally removed his hand and brought it up to his face and sniffed the intoxicating aroma that clung to his fingers. He stuck one finger into his mouth and sucked it as if it was a mini penis. "God, that's delicious," he moaned in pleasure. His actions were stopped abruptly as Linda took his cock out of her mouth and whispered in her sexy voice, "Let me taste," she pleaded.

Tom wasn't going to say no and he promptly shoved all three of his fingers that had been up Shirley into Linda's open mouth. "Mm," she sighed with pleasure, "Tasty!" Then she had a dirty, nasty, sexy thought. "Shirley?"

"Yes?" she replied absentmindedly, still feeling the after effects of her first orgasm of the day, especially as it had been brought about by a 'stranger'"

Linda was wanking Tom's cock and Shirley was doing the same to Paul but Linda quickly went on to say, "I've got two questions to ask you."

"Go ahead."

"The first one is easy."

"Ask away."

Linda licked her lips before carrying on, "Show us your tits!"

Shirley smiled and moved up onto the bed to kneel in front of Linda, "You want to see these?" she said seductively as she squeezed her giant rack through the thin lace of her bra, teasingly allowing her nipples to feel fresh air.

"Oh yes please," said Paul, Tom, Bert and Linda in unison as Shirley continued to maul her barely covered breasts. "Ok," she agreed, "but I need a cock inside me first!" With that said she swiftly mounted Paul and took his entire long prick up to the hilt in one thrust, gasping at the pleasure of her pussy being completely engulfed by the sudden invasion. She started a slow fucking motion as her hands went round her back to reach the bra straps.

"Wait a minute," Linda said, "Why don't you let Tom help you with that?"

"Oh, that sounds a good idea," she rasped, letting her hands drop to her thighs, and she turned her head around to face her lover's pal. "Could you help me?" she asked in her sexiest voice. For a reply she felt Tom's hands reach out behind her back to grasp each tit and fondle them, causing another spasm of pleasure to waft through her as she continued to ride the rod that was inside her. Tom took his time as he gently mauled the fantastic melons, all eyes upon them, before he removed one hand to unfasten the strap. Keeping his other hand firmly on the material at the front he waited for his other hand to continue his playful scrunching of her breasts, teasing his audience, before slowly lowering the bra to expose the magnificent orbs. They never sagged an inch as she was greeted with cat-calls from all around. "Fuck, they are fantastic!" Linda said before the men could. "Are they natural?"

"100%"

"Lucky fucking you! Lean forward, I want to suck these beautiful boobs," Linda added and Shirley, without a moment's hesitation did as was requested and a shiver of pleasure, which Paul felt as he was rewarded with a gush that plastered his cock and balls as Shirley experienced another, smaller, orgasm when her right breast was suckled by another woman for the first time. Linda let go for a second to allow her to speak, "Come on Tom, I can only nibble one at a time. Grab a mouthful of her left tit!" Paul watched in amazement as his girlfriend allowed her tits to be sucked by two people at the same time. If anything he felt his penis grow even harder than it was as he took in the erotic scene.

Bert was also able to get a decent view of the sexy act from his position underneath Linda and that pushed him to attack Linda's cunt with even more fervour causing the horny bitch to announce that she was having yet another orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, yes!" she managed to squeal as she continued to lick the hard nipple in her mouth.

"Oh this is so good," Shirley muttered as two mouths created such an erotic explosion of pleasure that Paul was drenched once more. Shirley pulled back momentarily as she tried to calm down from her cum and, eventually, she mouthed a "thank-you," to her two nibblers. As her latest orgasm subsided she turned to look Linda in the eye and said, "You had two questions, I liked answering the first one, what is the second one?"

"Before I ask it I want Tom to do me a favour."

"I'm not going to say no to the woman who is still wanking me off, am I?"

"Good boy," Linda whispered and, to emphasise the point, she sped up her wrist action causing beads of sweat to come to his brow as he tried to control his own release. "Use my phone will you? It's over there," she pointed her head towards the nearest pillow, "and call that beautiful slut and ask her to join us."

"Julie?"

"How many beautiful sluts do you know?" she asked with her wrist speeding up again.

"Ok, ok, ok," he pleaded with her to slow down, "Just don't make me cum yet, I'm enjoying myself too much."

"You're not the only one!" chipped in Bert as he fucked Linda just a little bit harder for a moment.

Linda closed her eyes in rhapsody as she felt the monster hammer inside of her sopping cunt and the aroma of her aroused state filled the room. She finally managed to blurt out, "Simply tell her that we are having a small party and that she is invited. Ah fuck, that's good!" The last comment was directed to Bert.

Tom picked up the phone and called Julie. Bert stopped fucking Linda and Shirley merely sat still on top of Paul's cock as they all tried to hear what Julie's answer would be. It must have been answered immediately because Tom said, "No, it's not Linda. She is a bit preoccupied just now, it's Tom."

"She's inviting you over to her house right now."

"Why?" was the next word that the two fornicating couples heard in the one-way conversation? "Let's put it this way," Tom continued, "What Linda really means is that we are having a small party. There are three cocks but just two pussies, we need another cunt!"

That seemed to be the end of the conversation as Tom threw the phone back towards the pillow. "Well?" Bert asked the question before anyone else could. Tom smirked, "She's on her way!"

"Fuck yes!" screamed Linda as Bert restarted his pummelling, "You'll like her," she said to Shirley and Paul between the gaps in the fucking she was receiving, "a pussy to die for, isn't that right boys?" Both Bert and Tom agreed and Bert added, "Just you wait to suck her tits. They are so sensitive that her pussy juices start to run down her legs even if she is wearing panties!"

Shirley began to bounce up and down on Paul's shaft once more as the thought of this orgy was about to be increased by one more, "and a randy one by all accounts," she thought to herself as she enjoyed the cock sliding in and out of her. She managed to control herself for a short while as she asked Linda, "The second one?"

Linda looked slightly embarrassed, if that were possible, as naked as she was and having sex in front of the others, "Well," she continued, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I've always wanted to be air-tight but I haven't had the opportunity before."

"Air-tight?" Shirley looked puzzled before the penny dropped. "You mean you want Paul here to...?" The thought of watching her man fuck another woman up her arse-hole caused a small flood to wet Paul again. She looked down at him and was about to ask him if he was ok with that, but the look of sheer lust in his eyes was all the reassurance that she wanted. "Oh fuck yes!" she bellowed as her orgasm continued.

"Tom?" Linda said and released his concrete penis from her hand, "Get the Lube; It's over there on the bedside table. Tom eagerly went for the bottle of lubricant and aimed for Linda's butt to apply it.

"Why don't I do that?" Shirley said demurely and Paul's eyes opened wider in amazement as she moved forward, causing his cock to spring free from her pussy with an audible plop. Tom handed her the bottle and Shirley went to work on caressing another woman's ass, another first. "You'd better use plenty," Linda said, "after all I've still got this monster up my pussy. It's going to be one helluva tight fit!" Shirley did just that as she poured a generous amount of liquid down Linda's backside and then inserted a finger up her rectum. "Oh that feels good," were the next words that everyone heard from Linda and Shirley then put another finger, then another, up Linda's back passage feeling the powerful cock nestled in her pussy.

Shirley couldn't believe how horny she was feeling. She really wanted to see Paul butt-fuck Linda and, to emphasise that, she took her fingers out of her arse-hole and grabbed Paul by his cock and demanded that he gets behind the ass he was about to violate.

"Come on big guy," she said in a voice that she hardly recognised, "it's time for some serious sex!"

Paul eagerly agreed and moved into position, his impressive hard-on just inches away from the first bum that he would have penetrated. Shirley played with his erection and, gradually, brought it forward so that the tip of his penis was at the entrance of Linda's brown hole. "Come on then," she repeated and played with the nine inches, circling it around the lubricated ass.

It was time for Linda to take charge and she pushed back to make sure that Paul was in the correct alignment and said, in a voice that was full of debauchery, "Ok, go easy until you're in and then you can fuck me as hard as you can!"

Shirley still held onto the base of Paul's cock and watched, transfixed, as the stiff member made its first penetration into the greasy forbidden poop-chute.

"Hold it," Linda commanded as she relaxed her sphincter to allow him to proceed. "Ok," she then told him, "give me an inch or two." Paul obliged and thrust himself forwards gently, giving Shirley a terrific view of his disappearing cock up another woman's ass. Linda was starting to shudder with delight each time that she felt another inch, then another, disappear up her passage. Paul finally managed to reach rock bottom. "There you are," he managed to say, just! "Balls deep!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Linda exclaimed in delirious pleasure and she looked down at Bert who had been patiently waiting, but still hard, for her command.

"Ok boys," she semi-screamed as she went to replace Tom's cock back in her mouth, "start fucking me!"

Bert was the next one to speak and he guided the session by telling Paul, "Right then, I'll pull out and when I go back in again you pull out. Got it?"

Paul grunted his answer and Bert started to begin. One went out, the other went in. One went out, the other went in. One went out, the other went in. One went out, the other went in.

The pace fastened as both men felt each other between the thin membrane that separated them. They were so both concentrated on their role, as were Linda, Tom and Shirley; that nobody heard the sound of the front door being opened on the ground floor but Julie, who had just arrived, could certainly hear the familiar moans and groans of a sexual nature from the bedroom above her. She swiftly took off her jacket and threw it in the nearest corner along with her handbag and eagerly went up the steps, each pace increasing the volume of, what she assumed, was fun and games being played out without the need for clothing. At least that is what she hoped. She wasn't to be disappointed.

Julie opened Linda's bedroom door, still unnoticed by the five randy fuckers, and sucked her breath in at the scene that greeted her. Linda being double shafted as she sucked Tom's cock, Tom's hand disappearing, and re-appearing at a terrific pace, up what sounded like an extremely wet pussy. All this took only micro-seconds as she spoke for the first time, "Holy shit!" she exclaimed, followed by, "Hi Bert."

Bert grunted his reply, "Hi Julie."

Julie was concentrating on watching Linda's double penetration and she liked the look of the long penis that was up her ass, it looked slightly familiar but, until Paul turned round to look at her, she thought the prick belonged to Tom, "but he's getting a blow job?"

"Hi Julie," said Paul and she smiled as she replied.

"Hello there big boy, I didn't recognise you for a minute." She remembered him as being Tom's buddy. "Nice cock though!"

Julie then turned her attention towards Paul's girlfriend, "Having fun Shirley?" They had met each other for a drink, that's all, when she and Tom had gone out one night. "Uh, uh," was the most sensible reply she gave as Tom continued his assault in her sodden pussy. Julie took a moment to admire Shirley's breasts, "Christ, I wish I could have your boobs. I often wondered what was underneath the top you were wearing when we met. Are they, em?"

"100%," Shirley re-assured her.

"Holy shit!" Julie repeated her previous obscenity before moving round the large bed towards Tom. She went behind him to his left hand side and started to strip. "I guess I'm a little bit overdressed, don't you think Tom?" she asked needlessly as she gave his balls a tender squeeze.

The blouse and bra came off in a flash; her knickers were about to vanish just as quickly until she noticed that Paul's eyes were all over her. She stopped herself and decided to put on a bit of a show. She started to play with herself and she got a fantastic reaction from, not only Paul but Bert too, and she could see them speeding up the fucking that they were giving Linda. "That's it boys, give her what she wants and then," she added, "you can have a bit of this."

With that she pulled aside her soaking underwear to reveal her naked pussy lips which she, naughtily, pulled apart to show the men her eager hole. She continued to taunt her audience for a while before she went forward and knelt on the bed. Having got into position she turned around and looked at the man who was having his cock sucked like there was no tomorrow.

"Tom?"

"Yes Julie."

"See what your right hand is doing to Julie?"

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Use your left hand to do it to me!"

Tom quickly agreed, not by words but by action. His fingers soon penetrated Julie's moist pleasure hole until four digits furiously started to finger-fuck her with his thumb easing its way up her ass. "Fuck yes!" Julie squealed, "that feels good," and it looked good as well as Paul got the best view of his pal having both of his wrists being drenched in pussy juice...and the sound!

Julie swiftly got into her rhythm before she finally spoke to Linda. "Tom said you needed a spare pussy but if you have all the cocks inside you then that leaves nothing hard for Shirley and I to play with."

"Mmph," Linda managed to grunt as she tried to suck Tom's cum out of his cock and into her mouth.

Julie laughed out loud as she went on to say, "You really are a dirty, horny and greedy bitch, aren't you?"

"Mmph!" she managed to repeat with difficulty as she was being face-fucked at the time.

Paul was still enjoying the view when he felt that he wasn't able to last much longer. "Shit!" he announced, "I don't have long to go Linda, I don't think that I can last much longer."

Those words excited the woman who was being fucked a la air-tight. So much so that they brought her to the edge of a ginormous orgasm that the whole neighbourhood was about to hear. "Fuck me!" she screamed and went into convulsion, "Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, just fuck me you bastard," she screamed at the man who was taking her to anal heaven. She somehow knew that she had taken his 'virginity' in that respect and that thought sent her over the edge as she convulsed into an uncontrollable orgasm. She felt the wave of pleasure rip through her body, and she also felt the first spasm of Paul's cock deposit his initial load into her bowels.

"Fuck!" she screamed again but couldn't last the pace. She threw herself to her right, releasing all three cocks that were inside her at the same time. She fell back on the bed, the pillows to cuddle, and her lower body twitched uncontrollably as if she was fucking an invisible cock.

Paul, in the meantime, had started to cum and, as there was no way of stopping it, his right hand went, automatically, to his hard-on and he pumped away spraying his semen high into the air.

"Hey man!" Bert complained, "Watch where you are aiming your juice!" as Paul's sperm floated out of the air and landed on Bert's chest and shoulder. One dollop even plastered his left cheek.

"Sorry Bert," Paul apologised and aimed his, still emitting cock, towards the empty space that the duvet cover supplied. He groaned with pleasure as the last of his orgasm left another stain on the sheets.

"Don't worry, baby," Julie whispered into Bert's ear, "I'm sure that Shirley and I can lick all that spunk off you." As she said this she looked across to Shirley for confirmation, and got it!

All the time that Julie had been watching Paul's performance had made her got even wetter with the experience. "Nice cum Paul," she rasped as her pussy was being violated by Tom.

Paul wiped the sweat off of his brow and stupidly said, "thank you." He then added, looking down at his soiled prick, "I'll be back in a minute, just got to clean myself off."

"We'll still be here," Julie retorted with a wink and, just as Paul went to leave the room, he noticed that his beautiful Shirley had already disengaged her pussy from Tom's hand, leaving his drenched fingers, hand and wrist with nothing to do but to stuff his face to suck, lick and smell, the arousing odour that was everywhere, and she was heading directly for Bert's thick cock. The thought of what he was about to see, once that he had cleansed his dick, made him rush into the nearby bathroom and cleanse himself as quickly as he could.

Shirley didn't waste a moment. She slid over to Bert, turned 180 degrees and sat above him, her dripping pussy poised to receive the fucking that she had been looking forward to since she had first spotted the abnormal cock.

"Are you ready for this?" Bert asked, his hand already lifting the thick salami into take-off position.

For a response Shirley simply lowered her torso until she could feel the tip threatening to tear her apart. "How's about that for an answer?" she purred seductively and then gasped as she felt the first intrusion as she greeted Bert inside her. "Oh fuck!" was the most coherent she could get but she rose up a fraction and tried to sit down on him again. "Oh fuck!" she squealed as the first inch penetrated her. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming already!"

Those were the only words that Paul heard when he re-entered the room. His flaccid cock rose to half mast immediately at the sight in front of him; Linda was still twitching her lower body, still trying to fuck that invisible cock. Tom was shafting Julie with all his might, the slapping sound of great sex was all too apparent. Julie was loving every moment of it as she was fucking Tom as much as he was fucking her. ...and Shirley?

Shirley had managed to get at least two inches of Bert's cock inside of her and Paul could tell, by the puddle of her juices that was plastered all over Bert's cock, balls, thighs and the duvet that she had exploded her cum all over him. He approached her from behind and gently put both arms around her to squeeze her breasts. Bert's hands were already there but there was enough flesh in her gorgeous tits to accommodate four hands.