Let The Games Begin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying yourself?" Paul asked innocently as he whispered into her ear as he mangled her breasts.

Her reply was obvious, "Fuck yes!" she screamed as she attempted to take another inch of Bert inside her. Paul's half-mast erection immediately came to full attention as he felt Shirley's hand grasp it and started to play with him. He looked down to enjoy the view but spotted that Shirley's fingers were fingering her clit and that the hand that surrounded his hard shaft didn't belong to Shirley, but to Julie!

He looked around to her and saw the lust in her eyes; aided no doubt by the grand fucking that she was receiving from Tom. She didn't say anything, just put her mouth into a perfect 'O' shape and invited him, with her eyes, to place his dick where ever he wanted. That was a simple choice to make in a man so aroused as he was, so he left Shirley to her continuing struggle to fit Bert inside of her and sidled over to the warm greeting that awaited him.

Julie can suck cock, Julie loves to suck cock and Julie knew how to suck cock...expertly!

She did, however, managed to say three words before she engulfed Paul's cock, "Spit-roast, mm!"

Paul threw his head back in rapture as he was treated to a glorious blow job at the hands, so to speak, from the big-nippled cock-sucker in front of him. He was, unbelievably, beginning to feel another emission when, almost as a relief, Julie popped him out of her mouth and said to Linda, in a slightly worried voice as she looked over to her quivering friend. "Are you alright?"

Linda replied, or at least she tried to reply. No words came out of her but she did manage to mouth three words, and you didn't have to be an expert lip-reader to fathom out what those three words were.

"BEST SEX EVER!!!"

Julie, being reassured, returned to her sucking duties but that wasn't to last long as Tom announced that he was so soon to cumming.

"Where do you want it baby?" Tom asked as he continued his assault, remembering the last time that he fucked her and she wanted him to cum like a porn star.

"In my mouth," she said huskily although, admittedly, she had to take another cock out of her mouth to say so.

Tom looked up at Paul and their eyes met. "Fancy a swap?"

"Fuck yes!" and both men scampered around the knelt fuck machine to redeposit their long members into her moist holes. Paul slipped inside her cunt with ease and continued where Tom had left off, hammering away as fast as he could. Tom, in the meantime, had stuffed his nine-incher remorselessly into Julie's gaping mouth and was face-fucking her with all of his might but, he wasn't going to last long. He knew that, Julie knew that and, as if to prove the point, Tom uttered a growl as he started to ejaculate into the back of Julie's throat.

"Fuck yes!" he yelled as the first burst of semen splattered out of him.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" he screamed as the second and third blast rammed down Julie's throat. She gagged for a fraction but managed to swallow enough to greet the next emission.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" he said continuously as spurt, after smaller spurt, continued to leave his body and enter Julie's.

Eventually he had to slow down but he still enjoyed the aftermath of Julie's soft tongue as she pampered to his softening member. "God!" he hissed as he fondled her hair. "That was fantastic. What a fucking cock-sucker you are," he praised her but she wasn't listening as Paul's penis was acting like a demented piston as he went in, and out, of her sopping pussy like a man deranged.

All that Julie felt was an increasing rise of passion as she reached one, then two, then three, then more and more climaxes that ripped through her whole body. The noises that accompanied each orgasm were unintelligible but encouraged Paul to fuck her even harder.

He was close to cumming himself again and tried to hold back for as long as he could, but all self-control was lost when he glanced over to Shirley who was having her cunt stretched like never before as she bounced up and down on the can of beans, her breasts coated in perspiration and her finger rubbing her clit frantically. Paul knew the signs well and Shirley confirmed it, "I'm fucking cumming!" she hollered, "come on Bert; fuck me, cum inside of me!"

As she was lost in her own world of ecstasy she didn't realise that the sight of her gyrations had pushed Paul over the limit and he didn't even have time to warn Julie that she was about to receive a cuntful of his hot, and sticky, juice.

He pumped and pumped his semen deep inside her, bringing yet another orgasm to the fuck-toy that still had Tom's cock in her hand. After a moment Paul started to pull out of Julie but she tightened her vaginal muscles to milk another drop or two of his spunk. Enjoying this new sensation, Paul began to relax and take in the vista that surrounded him.

Linda was still twitching and fucking an invisible cock. Tom was becoming flaccid but Julie was gently wanking him. Julie's beautiful ass continued to wiggle with his softening cock inside of her and Shirley? Paul looked down at her pubes and saw that her normal, colourless, cum juice had a tinge of grey about it.

'My God!' he thought, 'Bert's cum is mingling with hers and somehow, managing to seep out her plugged hole!"

Shirley drooped forward onto her front with an audible plop as Bert prick hit fresh air. "What a fuck!" he managed to say looking at the mess that ran out of Shirley.

"What a fuck!" paraphrased Julie as she released both cocks and lay down beside Linda. Tom and Paul soon joined her so that all six of them were horizontal.

When the heavy breathing started to return to normal it was Linda who spoke first.

"Christ, I'm f..."

"Fucked?" suggested Julie.

"No, I meant that I am f..."

"Feeling faint?"

"No, I'm f..."

"Frigid?"

Linda looked up at her friend in disbelief before she finally managed to finish the sentence, "Me frigid? You must be joking. No, I'm fucking famished!"

The owners of three limp cocks and three abused pussies all laughed.

It was time for a respite.

Chapter two will introduce the "games!"