Let The Games Begin Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband & wife try out threesome weekend candidates.
2.5k words
4.08
58.9k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

I think I have finally bit off more than I can chew. Every semester I select one student to be the focus of my desire, and my advances. And I have a pretty good track record of turning those advances into experiences. However, it seems this semester I may have gone too far.

First, there was Ashley. She is basically perfect, well, except for that she is dumb as a doorknob. She was easy. She flunked both of the early semester assignments and soon I found her in my office asking for leniency. What she got instead was my fat cock down her throat. Since then I have fucked all three of her lovely holes and have found out she feels no guilt or remorse about fucking her way to her degree. If I wasn't such a callous asshole, I probably could grow to love this one. Ashley agreed to be my fuck friend for the rest of the semester even though I ensured her that her grade was already an A. This girl just likes to fuck, so who am I to argue.

Soon after Ashley came Cassie. Cassie works at Hooters. As soon as I discovered this on Facebook I decided to I had to give her a shot. I reverted to one of my oldest tricks: good old fashion blackmail. She had a choice job interview lined up with an excellent company which also happened to be very conservative. I asked her to see me and laid out her choices in a straightforward way: fuck me, or I would fuck her chances with this company. 20 minutes later I was cumming into one of the best pussies I had ever experienced while admiring a set of breasts that were second to none. I thought I was over reaching when I told her that her secret was safe with me as long as she remained my fuck toy, but amazingly enough, she said yes. We have a regularly scheduled fuck fest in my office every week.

Recently I have added Jess to my conquests. She is an A student and works at grocery store so I wasn't able to get to her through my traditional routes. Turns out I didn't need to; she is a worshiper. That's a slang term my buddy and I use to describe girls that develop crushes on their teachers. We usually get one or two a semester and unfortunately in most cases they are not the hot chicks. Well just my luck, in a semester I am already fucking two remarkably hot chicks, Jess comes to see me in my office hours and basically offers herself to me. I couldn't say no. I fucked her right there on my desk. It has gotten a bit crazy with Jess as I have been going to her off campus apartment at least twice a week for some truly mind-blowing sex. This girl can suck and fuck with the best of them.

Which leaves me in my current dilemma: which one to bring with me when I meet my wife in Chicago this weekend. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that I am a happily married man. My wife is a faculty member at another school and we get together twice a month to get reacquainted and to attempt to literally fuck each others brains out! We have had an open marriage since the beginning and one of our favorite pastimes is bringing one of my conquests on a weekend get-a-way for some great three-way fun.

Under normal circumstances this has been easy. I would invite the coed slut I was fucking that semester to some nice resort for the weekend and while we were in the middle of our arrival fuck my wife would "catch" us in the act. With a bit of pressure and a few lies we would generally have our own little coed marital aid ready in under a couple of hours. We then would have a great time for the rest of the weekend. In a few cases we have gotten back together for follow-up weekends with coeds who found the weekend experience to be highly educational.

But as I spoke to my wife tonight, I explained my problem. And as usual my wife had a quick and great solution: "let's Skype them" she said. I laughed and told her she was a freaking genius. She agreed and we had wonderful phone sex; video enhanced of course.

If you are not familiar with Skype it is an internet calling program that allows two computer users to talk for free with a computer to computer call. My wife and I have used it for a few years and fairly recently we swapped our standard audio headsets for web cams, thus allowing us to have video calls with each other. Soon after we did this we realized that it offered another great opportunity: watching each other fuck our various partners! We have used it this way a few times and in our marital slang we have termed it "skyping" them.

For instance I recently got to watch a pathetic grad student of my wife's get dominated and ass fucked by my wife. Usually I would have only gotten to hear about it, but this time I got to watch her slowly peel away this guy's manhood and eventually treat him like the bitch he longed to be. It was better then renting porn as my wife is a better Dom then most in the movies and with Skype, the whole experience cost us nothing! She just left her laptop on with a Skype connection to me active while she put this groveling excuse for a future professor through his paces. I could just sit back and enjoy the show on my end.

But back to our current situation. We have decided to Skype my three conquests and then my lovely wife can help me decide with whom our weekend fling should include. I love this plan and in about 15 minutes it is all going to start. I convinced Ashley that the upcoming final exam was worth a home visit on her part. She didn't object. I almost feel guilty Skyping her as she would probably just agree to the whole Idea if I just told her. But just in case we decided to leave her in the dark.

Oh, that is the doorbell. Time to connect to my wife and begin the competition...

* * * * *

Sometimes I think my husband is nuts. We met 12 years ago while I was a grad student and he was junior faculty. Although we are almost the same age the difference between our ranks required us to keep our relationship under wraps. And considering we hit it off almost immediately and within a week of knowing each other we had become lovers, we got very good at keeping a secret. He is the first man I have ever really loved. But sometimes I do think he is nuts.

Like this semester, he is trying to juggle three undergrads without a net. Now I don't think he is nuts because I am jealous, but instead because I don't know how he does it. I have a "lover' too, but he is a submissive grad student who keeps me occupied in between rendezvous with my hubby. I don't even need to worry because this guy is so submissive I wouldn't have to keep a secret if I started fucking another guy.

But then there is my husband, trying to juggle three at once. He always did thrive on a challenge. Which leads us to tonight; we are going to jointly select which of these three we invite for our semi-annual threesome weekend. My husband has the first of the three lined up for a fuck session at his house and I am going to observe from afar through the wonders of a webcam and Skype.

I am sitting her scantily dressed with my laptop waiting for the connection to go live.... And there it is. He is dialing me now.

"Hey babe, you ready to show me these hot coeds you have been bragging about?"

"Ready as ever. And remember, I am giving you complete veto power. If none of the three work for you I have a hot little sophomore who just came in for advising" He had his devilish little smile on his face as he said this.

"You are insane! And the best man I know, so put on a good show for me tonight, I am sure one of the three will be the one."

With that I muted my side by disconnecting the mic, but not the video or the speakers. He waved at me and winked and said, "There's the bell -- it's showtime!"

Ashley came in and I have to say I was a bit jealous. She is freaking Barbie, well if they sold sex starved slut Barbie that is. She looked about 5'7" and was perfectly proportioned with a thin midsection, trim legs and big, but not huge breasts. She walked right up to my husband and pressed her body to him and explored his mouth with her tongue. Her hand found his cock and as she helped it rise to the occasion she commented "oh, it looks like this might need to be a very intense study session if I am to get an A"

They both laughed and then she backed away a bit and started to strip. She teased my husband and really got into the strip tease. First she lost her outer garments and then her pink panties slowly slid their way off. She was good. She must have learned that my husband loves a hot woman in just a bra. She teased him some more and finally her skimpy bra hit the floor. She then asked him, "What does a naked girl need to do to get an A around here?"

He laughed and said "A great blow job is a good place to start!"

She wasted little time and soon had my husband's cock swirling around her mouth. She had very active hands too. She brought her index finger up to her mouth, gave it a sloppy wet suck and proceeded to use it on my husband's anus. Now my husband is a bit of an anal freak, so between her excellent mouth work and her probing index finger he didn't stand a chance and soon her mouth was filled with his cum. She swallowed some and shared some with my husband in a long sloppy kiss. As she pulled away, with a string of cum still spanning from her mouth to his, and said. "I suppose I have to fuck you too?" She had a devil's smile on her face when she said this.

He responded, "while blow-jobs are great, especially with your little added anal twist, you are still a couple good fucks away from an A my little darling."

She laughed again, "ah the things I do to earn straight A's. Well it sure beats actually studying, so fuck my brains out Professor, I am yours."

I was actually a bit unnerved by the confidence and playfulness of this little vixen. Most of my husband's conquests were easy marks because they lacked confidence, but Ashley had it in spades. I couldn't decide if this made her a stronger or weaker candidate for our threesome weekend.

As these thoughts swirled through my brain, my husband got seriously busy fucking Ashley. He had her in a doggie-style position looking right at the camera. He fucked her while pulling back on her long blonde hair. He was causing her to lose control and I learned she was a talker.

"Fuck me Professor, give it to me hard. I want to EARN that A. God yes, fuck, fuck fuck, do not let up!" Ashley was spewing out encouragement as my husband hammered her from behind.

I had two and then three fingers working my own pussy as he hammered hers. I was getting close myself but was really trying to time mine so my husband and I came together. I figured if we could do it so often in person, we could do it this time too.

She eventually just started to spasm and have a mighty orgasm. My husband never let up and she pretty much continued to orgasm for a good 4-5 minutes. As he was finally getting ready to cum her looked right at the camera and winked at me. A moment later he deposited his seed deep in this young coed's womb. I exploded into a wonderful orgasm myself and let that experience engulf me for a few minutes.

When I finally settled down I noticed that my husband was back at it. His stamina and his "turn around time" (as we like to call it) has not diminished over time. Most 18 year old men wished they could be back at it as quick as my husband. This time Ashley's legs were up on his shoulders while he pounded her in a basic missionary position. My husband loves this position and in this case Ashley didn't seem to mind either. Soon she was reaching climax and so was he. They came together in a flurry of motion and sound. As they finished he just collapsed down next to her and they panted and laughed.

"Damn, girl, that is the best performance on a final exam I have experienced in a long time," he joked.

"I must have a great teacher," she retorted with a smile on her face.

There it was again, that comfort, that ease, that amazing fucking body. I was really torn between wanting to just interrupt them and tell her she was in, and wanting to strangle the chick. After a bit they disentwined and she dressed. He just put on a robe. From the audio I could hear him send her on her way with almost a bit too much tenderness.

Yep, it was official; I was jealous.

He came over to the computer and asked, "what do you think?"

I turned my mike back on, smiled at him and said, "I think I will withhold opinion until I see you with the other two."

He laughed and said, "always the coy one! I love it! I gotta sign-off now babe, I still have 60 papers to grade tonight. I love you!"

"I love you too." And I do. I just have to decide whether I want to include Ashley in that love, or not. Things were just too fresh to make the call on the spot.

"OK, then, I will see you tomorrow at the same time. It is Cassie tomorrow. Plan to see a set of breasts that defy gravity and all notions of fairness. Night babe!"

I shut down my Skype connection and thought to myself, "Yep, my husband has truly lost it. And I can't wait until tomorrow!"

To be continued...

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers