Let The Games Begin! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the men's heads were now directly below three naked pussies they looked up to see even more love fluid seep out of them and they turned around and held their mouths open to catch the sweet liquid before, one by one, the owners of the cunts collapsed onto their knees ensuring that the men could use their tongues on the throbbing clitorises as the women shuddered in post-climatic bliss.

The song had finished and had moved on to the next title on the disc before Shirley became the first of the girls to regain her senses. She tried to stand up but the pleasure that she was receiving from Paul's talented oral muscle meant that she failed.

"Yes Paul," Shirley squirmed on his face as she said so, "Right fucking there!"

Linda and Julie were doing no better at trying to stand up and the song just kept on playing. Eventually though, the feelings of lust abated, albeit gradually, and Linda managed to tear herself away from Bert's administrations and crawled over to the CD player and pressed the stop button.

"Fuck's sake!" she managed to pant, "That was fucking amazing!"

By this time both Julie and Shirley had reluctantly disengaged their pussies from the mouths of Tom and Paul and just knelt there on the carpet as each man made the difficult decision to stand up.

All three men just stood there with rock hard cocks sticking out from them, two feet of stiff pleasure sticks between them as Linda finally got the strength to speak.

"Right," she managed to say wheeze, "Last song which is..." again she looked at the sleeve cover, "...three minutes and thirty-eight seconds long."

"That's a new one on me," Bert said to a mixed reaction of laughter and groans.

Linda ignored the comment and continued, "Bert, you stand in front of Shirley. Paul, stand in front of Julie and Tom?"

"Yep?"

"Come and stand over here." She pointed at the space in the carpet just ahead of her and Tom duly obliged. "Ladies," Linda went on to explain, "We have 3 minutes and 38 seconds to blow these guys off!"

"Fuck the 3 minutes, I won't last the 38 seconds!" Paul admitted as he moved a fraction closer to Julie.

"It's up to you," Shirley said with a shrug. "Are you ready ladies?" she was answered by two lusty nods and she pressed the play button, "Then get sucking!"

Julie and Shirley had their mouths full of cock before Linda could kneel down in front of Tom and pull his impressive dick down her mouth.

Linda could tell that Tom wasn't going to last long and Julie got the same impression from Paul as they both allowed their faces to be fucked, and fucked hard!

Paul was true to his word and, within seconds, he was warning Julie about the imminent explosion that was coming her way. She didn't drop a fraction of the feverish pace that she had begun with and relished taste of cum that was heading her way.

"Fuck you!" Paul yelled at her as his first spurt of semen came flying out of his cock and down her throat. Although she had been expecting it, the force of the ejaculation was immense and she had to pull the vibrating cock from her mouth to allow her to swallow the salty goodness.

The next blast of sperm went up in the air and most of it landed on Julie's hair with some making a gooey pattern on her lovely face as she returned the pulsing cock back in her mouth.

She was rewarded with another burst of semen that had made the nine inch journey at an incredible speed, all of which she swallowed as she did the next four dollops that came with each thrust that Paul made into her well-fucked face.

Eventually the force of his climax toned down and Julie took the opportunity to pull the cock out of her mouth and smothered it with saliva. It looked a mess, covered with his own spunk, sweat and bubbles of spittle and Julie slapped it against her cheeks before returning it to her warm mouth to suck of any dribbles of cum that still wanted to escape.

As this happened Tom glanced over and saw his friend's dilapidated cock being swirled in, out and around the sticky face of Julie, whose talents Tom had enjoyed earlier. It was the catalyst that, mercifully, meant that he was about to make Linda gag with as much of his own juice as possible. He leered at the scene to his side, it was like watching a porn movie, only in HD and 3D, but even better as the smell of sex pervaded up to his nostrils.

He returned his eyes to the woman who was bobbing up and down on his impressive boner and, grabbing the back of her head, he forced more and more of his cock down her throat. "Ready Linda?" he rasped in an anguished voice. She looked up at him and blinked her eyes in anticipation.

That particular anticipation wasn't long in coming to fruition and she slurped hungrily on the one-eyed devil, looking forward to the inevitable.

"Holy fuck!" Tom yelled as he tried to drown the cock-sucker with ejaculation after ejaculation. Linda didn't miss a drop as she frantically swallowed all that Tom had to offer. She continued to masturbate him, forcing more of his cum out of his cock and down her throat until the explosive climax shrivelled down to a dribble.

Even then Linda didn't stop sucking him as she tenderly played with his balls, causing paroxysms of lustful ecstasy to ripple through his body until he could stand no more, literally, and he collapsed to his knees forcing Linda to finally release him from her cum-filled mouth.

"Fucking Christ!" Tom managed to gasp and fell forward onto Linda to French kiss her, tasting his own semen in the process, not for the first time it has to be said.

As the foursome regained their wits, and breath, they all looked over to see hoe Bert and Shirley were doing.

Shirley had gone for a different tactic as she didn't know how much of Bert's colossal cock she could get into her mouth. She had started slowly but, by the time that Paul and Bert had both cum, she had adjusted her angle and, inch by inch, Bert's cock was beginning to disappear from sight.

"That's fucking impossible!" hissed Julie as she looked on in appreciation at the sexy scene.

"Unreal," agreed Linda as Shirley managed to get more of Bert inside her mouth.

"How can she do that?" Tom asked Paul.

"Dunno," he answered, "Something to do with deep-throating, she can swallow all of me."

"All of you?" Linda queried without taking her eyes off the vanishing can of beans.

Two more slight movements of Shirley's head meant that her nose was nestled onto Bert's pelvic bone, just above the base of his penis, and her chin was tight up against his balls.

The person with the best view in the room was Bert himself and he looked down in wonder and amazement at the stretched mouth that had managed to accommodate him. Bert had enjoyed many a blow-job but this was a first, definitely a first!

No-one had managed more than half of his, almost obscene, monster before but here it was, completely swallowed. "Fucking unbelievable!" he managed to whimper as he felt Shirley start to pull out an inch or two before returning her chin to his balls.

Bert hadn't wanted to push himself, mindful of the fact that he didn't want to hurt Shirley, but he needn't have worried as she began to move her head back and forward at an ever increasing rate.

"What a fucking slut!" Linda said in an admiring tone of voice.

Shirley sped up even more and her left hand went up to her chin and she started to caress the heavy sacs, bringing more groans of pleasure to Bert. With her right hand, she moved it to Bert's buttocks and pulled him in even closer to her, if that were possible.

She didn't stop there though, and her middle finger sought out his anus and, after a few seconds toying with it, stuck her digit through his sphincter.

"Oh you dirty bitch!" Bert exclaimed, and that was all the warning that Shirley got as she felt semen leave his testes and up through his cock, gagging her as the first spurt hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck yes!" he screamed in pleasure as his release left him.

Shirley had to pull him out before he managed to strangle her internally but, as nature dictates, the ejaculations just kept on coming!

She had swiftly released her finger from his butt-hole and, using both hands to try and encircle the pulsating cock, wanked his cum all over her. It went everywhere, on her face, her hair, shoulders and, as the force of the spurts decreased, on her magnificent tits!

Bert's breath was still laboured as me managed to say, after Shirley had drained him, "What a blow-job that was! I've never..." but he ran out of steam and collapsed onto his knees.

"Mm," Shirley said in reply as she used her fingers to accumulate some of Bert's tasty cum off her face and stuck them in her mouth, playfully making the effort to show that she was sucking a mini cock, "Delicious!"

She then moved both of her hands down to her breasts and massaged them, smearing the sticky fuck juice with her own perspiration before licking the palms of her hands, enjoying the salty cocktail, if you will excuse the expression, that was glued to them.

"Now that deserves a round of applause, don't you think?" suggested Julie and the five admirers of the wanton bitch cheered and clapped and whistled.

"Do you know what I want?" Linda said as the noise abated.

"Food?" answered Julie sarcastically.

"No, a drink this time!"

"I'm with you there," agreed Bert.

"Huh," Linda went on to explain her thirst, "You guys haven't had a pint's worth of salty cum poured down your throat!"

"Fair point," admitted Paul before adding, "What's your poison?"

"I'm for more wine," Shirley demanded.

"Me too," Julie concurred.

"It's a beer for me," Linda got to say, "Never drink wine when you are thirsty!"

"I'll get the drinks," Tom volunteered and went to go into the kitchen, his flaccid cock swayed from side to side as he walked on wobbly legs.

"I've changed my mind," shouted Shirley after him.

"Ditto," echoed Julie.

"Ok Tom, get a couple of bottles of wine out of the cooler and six bottles of Bud out of the fridge. I'm going to clean some of this mess off of me." As she said this she ruffled the cum-splattered hair that was beginning to stick.

"Two minutes?"

"Make that three and we will all be back," Linda said as she looked at Shirley and Julie for confirmation.

They were true to their word as, three minutes later; the six naked bodies were huddled around the dining room table enjoying a thirst-quenching bottle of beer.

"Christ that was fucking amazing!" Julie was the first to speak as she quaffed her bottle of beer.

"To true," agreed Bert who leant forward towards Shirley and went on to say, "I hope that you can do that again someday?"

At the same time he glanced at Paul for his approval.

He got it!

"So long as I can be there to watch it or..." he paused, "...she can tell me about it!"

Linda had finished her beer and coughed in a theatrical way to attract the attention of the others. "Now," she said in a seductive way, "we have 'the games' to look forward to!"

"Fuck, there's more?" came the voice of Bert as he looked down at his spent penis.

"A lot more," Julie added, "and, as a little treat for you boys, Shirley has a present for you all, courtesy of Linda's box of tricks."

"What's that?" Paul enquired curiously.

For an answer Shirley opened her palm and, delicately, placed three pills in front of the men.

"What the fuck!" Tom muttered, "Are they?"

"Recognise the colour?" was Shirley's innocent response.

"Fucking blue! I'm not taking one of them, I've never had to and this isn't the time to start!"

"Well," suggested Julie, "I wouldn't want your evening to come to a premature ending, so to speak, so why not try one and see if you can increase our pleasure?" She finished this sentence with a naughty wink and the men complied.

"I've tried one once," Tom confessed as he swallowed the blue pill that was guaranteed to make his cock harder than before, "but the only thing I got was heartburn!"

The ladies smiled and squirmed in their chairs as they watched the penile enhancers being swallowed by Paul and Bert as well.

"Ok," Linda announced, "I think that it is time for the games to begin!"