Let The Games Begin! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men waited with bated breath and sexually charged eyes as Shirley continued to holler obscenity after obscenity.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

It was on the fifth 'fuck!' that the floodgates opened and Shirley suddenly raised her ass in the air, pulling her pussy away from Linda's tongue and came, and came and came. The first squirt, not a gush, flew out of her pussy and hit Bert in his midriff; the second left her cunt and rose ever higher in the air allowing Bert, who had his mouth open in wonder and lust, to get more than his fair share of the nectar that continue to spout out of her love hole. Tom leant forward and put his hand behind Shirley's ass and was soaked for the action; he then lifted his sodden arm and began to sniff and lick it, the sweet and sour taste arousing him even more, if that were possible.

The squirts kept on coming as Shirley continued her gigantic orgasm; Julie cupped a handful, as did Paul, before Linda pulled her back down to her saturated face but, in doing so, Shirley blasted a pint's worth of her ejaculation all over Linda's hair.

Linda grabbed Shirley's ass and stuck her mouth over the pulsating pussy, sucking out the last of the, now gushing, cunt. This lasted until the timer went off.

TING!

Shirley then collapsed and rolled over onto her back, her legs wide open, not for the men's sake but rather to let some cool air into her throbbing nether region. Julie had to move quickly to maintain her balance and she swiftly returned to the couch, her legs also spread wide and this time it was for the men's enjoyment!

Catcalls and whistles came from the men but nothing coherent until..."That was fucking amazing!" Bert was the first to speak as all of them looked down at the writhing Shirley, in spite of Julie's pussy being on display although, being men, that wasn't to last long!

Linda had turned over to face Shirley eye to eye; her hair matted with the explosion of sex juice, and moved closer to kiss her on the lips. The kiss was returned with interest as tongues fought with each other to force more and more of the appendage into each other's mouths.

"Hey! Enough of that, your time's up!" complained Julie and the newly acquainted; sexually that is, couple broke away from each other.

"Thank you," Shirley whispered hoarsely.

"No, thank you," was Linda's response, "I'm sure the boys will agree with me."

"Ok then," Shirley retorted, "Thank us!"

It took several moments before everything had calmed down enough for Linda and Shirley to return to the couch although they were both still breathing hard as Julie announced, "Let's see who is next shall we?"

The men all agreed verbally but Linda and Shirley could only nod their approval.

Paul stood up, on wobbly legs admittedly after witnessing the fantasy that he had thought of, and pulled the next name out of the pot. "It's you Shirley."

"Oh fuck!" she mumbled as she rose, tenderly, to see how many minutes that she had. It's a 1" she declared and then sat down again. She had known what her first selection would be, and she was still going ahead of it. She had originally chosen Paul for this because he had paired her with Linda but, after such an incredible orgasm, she had decided to change personnel.

"Come on then," said Julie impatiently although, even as she tried to sound exasperated, her smile and her pussy on display belied that.

Shirley stood up and walked over to the men and, bending down, grabbed hold of Tom's long cock and pulled him up to his feet. His face was a picture of merriment and lust as he eagerly rose. She guided him to the centre of the rug, pulling his foreskin back, and placed him sideways to that everyone could get a clear view of his massive erection, especially Julie and Linda who were, what you might say, addicted to cock!

She released the twitching penis from her grip and knelt down in front of him, her pouting lips nearly touching the tip and said huskily, "You like a blow job, don't you Tom?"

Was he going to say no!

Shirley carried on, "I bet Linda gives good head, does she?" Her lips hadn't touched him yet but he could feel her hot breath on his uncovered head. Shirley didn't wait for the obvious answer and carried on, "and I know Julie is a great cock-sucker, I heard you this afternoon as you and Paul gave her a spit-roast!"

Tom could only nod as he waited for Shirley continue, "I want to be up this close to you and watch you have a blow-job."

"You do?" said Tom slightly disappointed that it wasn't going to be Shirley's mouth that he would be fucking, at least not this time.

"And who's the lucky girl then?" Bert asked with more than a hint of desire in his voice.

Shirley didn't answer at once, letting the moment linger before, finally, making her decision, "It's you!"

"What? Fuck no!" Bert stubbornly refused.

"Why?" asked Shirley innocently, "You liked to see a bit of girl-on-girl action didn't you?"

"Yea, but that's different..." he didn't get any further before Shirley interrupted him.

"Don't you know that we women get turned on by watching a bit of man-on-man fun?"

"No fucking way! I'm not..." again he was interrupted.

"Neither am I," Shirley said demurely, "but I went ahead with it anyway."

Bert was at a loss for words momentarily and Julie butted in, "it's kinky, but it's not illegal."

"Remember Bert, the only rule was not illegal," Shirley added her voice, "so we get to watch you suck cock or the only sex you'll have for the rest of the night will be with your right hand!"

Bert looked to Paul for some moral support but he didn't get any, just a shrug of his shoulders and a look that seemed to say 'go for it!'

"Thanks a bunch pal," he started to say before Shirley interrupted him for the last time.

"Come on Bert, take my place over here; satisfy my fantasy!"

Reluctantly, he left the comfort of his couch and lowered himself onto his knees and made the short journey that left him in front of Tom's cock, Shirley having moved aside. He looked at his friend's erection up close for the first time. Of course he had seen the one-eyed devil before, even when it was stiff as it was now, but that was when they had been fucking Julie or Linda together, or both of them at least twice before, but now...?

He moved a fraction closer to the nine inch pole and started to open his mouth and Tom could feel his hot breath, just as he had felt Shirley's a moment ago, on the tip of his penis. He took a last glance at Shirley, and then he sneaked a peek at Julie and Linda and saw the excitement in their eyes.

Julie commented, "It can't be that bad, you both have huge boners!" True enough as both men's stiff poles hadn't diminished a bit.

"That might have something to do with having three sexy, and naked, ladies to hold our attention." Tom said as a weak excuse before he heard his buddy's next words.

"Ok," he admitted, "Start the timer."

"Not until you have started the blow job!" Shirley insisted.

"Fuck!" Bert swore and, with a look up at Tom, apologised, "Sorry pal," and then he moved forward and put the first few inches of the cock in front of him into his mouth. The act was greeted with squeals of delight from the girls as they all strained forward to get a better look.

"Wank him off at the same time," Linda shouted encouragement, "You know that you like me to do that to you!"

Bert obeyed and his right hand formed around the base of Tom's prick and he started to pull, and push, and squeeze the surprisingly soft and hard at the same time, texture of his friend's manhood. Regardless of the situation that he found himself in he was determined not to let Shirley down and his bobbing head increased its rate. He was surprised though, to hear grunts of pleasure coming from Tom and, without losing a beat of his timing, he peered up to see Tom's head thrown back as if he was actually enjoying the sucking that he was receiving.

Tom was, in fact, trying to appreciate the paintwork on the ceiling above him, but his hard-on didn't tell lies as he thrust his hips slightly forward, trying to increase the pleasure that only a blow job can give, whoever it was applying it.

The minute was passing away; the women were all getting a terrific rush from the scene in front of them but Shirley decided, after all it was her fantasy, to up the ante and she started to caress Tom's balls.

This had an immediate reaction as Tom began to fuck Bert's face with venom, something that took Bert with surprise as he tried to swallow as much of his friend's cock as possible. Bert had experienced many a blow-job and he was trying to remember what he enjoyed most about them. With only seconds left, he started to use his tongue on the, ultra-sensitive, pee-hole and that brought about more thrusting from Tom who then tried to stuff his whole fuck-pole down Bert's throat!

TING!

Bert popped the cock of his pal out of his mouth at the sound of the timer, it still stood there, erect and covered in his saliva, as it bounced in front of him. The women all clapped and applauded him as they appreciated the scene that they had just enjoyed.

"God, that was fucking great!" Linda moaned as she fingered herself.

"Fucking awesome!" Julie agreed as, she also, was so turned on by the exhibition of male lust and her fingers worked frantically on her clit in appreciation of that.

"Thank you guys," was Shirley's comment as she bent forward and gave Tom's penis a fond kiss before turning her attention to Bert and forced her tongue into the unsuspecting mouth, in order to taste both men at the same time.

"Fucking good Bert!" she mumbled as their lips smashed together in a moment of passion, her tongue exploring the orifice that had just sucked off another man, "Fucking good," she repeated as she pulled away, pushing him back towards his couch while she went to the coffee table to see who's next fantasy was going to come true. She pulled out the slip of paper and smiled, "It's your turn Bert."

He had to get up again and choose how many minutes, it was a three!

By now, he had enough time to put his erotic mind into motion and even having to eat cock hadn't dissolved that. He didn't return to his seat, instead he simply knelt on the ever increasingly stained rug and motioned for Linda to join him, which she speedily did.

Bert pulled her towards him and whispered in her ear, "You, and me, doggie!"

For a reply she turned around on her knees and offered him her ass. Bert smiled at the lovely sight but didn't try to penetrate her, yet. Instead he spoke aloud, "Julie?"

"Yes?"

"I want to watch you being eaten out by Linda."

"My pleasure," she said and quickly lay on her back on the floor in front of the, about to be, copulating couple, her legs spread open showing her moist pussy which she proved by pulling her lips apart and allowing the audience to see right inside her.

Bert enjoyed the moment before indicating to Shirley to join them. "I want you here," he said pointing to his right hand side, "so that I can suck those huge tits and finger-fuck you at the same time!"

She did as she was told and both Tom and Paul clapped as the scenario was complete, only it wasn't.

"Tom, Paul?" Bert went on to say.

No answer.

"I want you both up here so that the girls can enjoy watching you having a wank."

They shrugged and stood above the sexy foursome below them and placed their hands around their stiff members.

"No," Bert went on to command, "don't stroke your own cocks, wank off each other! You know how the ladies love to see man-to-man fun." He added, referring to the last fantasy of Shirley's.

By now it seemed pointless to complain so, with a look at each other that seemed to act as an apology, they swapped hands and Paul's went around the staff of his buddy while Tom did likewise to him.

All three women leered at the erotic scene as Tom and Paul started to move their hands, their foreskins being pulled back and forward revealing the cock-head in all its glory.

"Time to begin," uttered Bert as his perfectly positioned dick began to enter Linda. Taking that as a cue Linda bent forward, reluctantly taking her eyes off the masturbating couple, and stuck her mouth into the familiar scent of Julie's pussy, seeking out the erect clitoris which wasn't hard to do, seeing as how large it was. Linda had always nicknamed it as Julie's third nipple!

The fucking began!

As Bert went in and out of Linda, slowly at first, he nibbled on Shirley's left breast as his right hand shot up her legs. Three fingers; middle, ring and pinkie went easily into the expectant hole of her pussy while his index finger was available to enter into her other brown orifice, which it did with surprising ease. Shirley lowered her body, encouraging him to go deeper into her, and he sped up his fucking.

Shirley glanced down and watched in wonder at what Bert was doing to Linda's cunt; it was stretching it to a seemingly impossible degree and, by the sound of joy coming from her pussy filled mouth, she was loving every minute of it!

The slapping noise of their copulation was like music to her ears, as was the sound of the sucking that Julie was receiving form Linda and Shirley shot a glance in her direction to watch her writhing on the rug with Linda's hands mauling the other two nipples.

Looking over to her left she also got sexy view of two beautiful cocks being played with by different men, the sight was almost too much for her self control and she bounced up and down violently on Bert's penetrating fingers up her pussy and arse. Her arse! She wondered at her wanton behaviour as she encouraged Bert to finger fuck her butt hole harder and faster.

She returned her gaze back down to the pulsating cock that was appearing, and disappearing, at an alarming rate of knots. Every time that monster showed itself Shirley could make out the coating of Linda's fuck juice that had lubricated the enormously thick sausage. "Oh God," she whispered into Bert's ear as he sucked and sucked her tit, "That looks so fucking good!"

Bert's mouth left her breast, took a brief peek down at his own handiwork and then put his mouth squarely on Shirley's and kissed her with passion.

Paul and Tom looked on in an erotic haze at the antics of Bert and Shirley and Linda, their eyes darting back and forth at Bert's sexy kissing and his noisy fucking, to the wriggling figure on the rug who was being treated to an expert tongue and massaging hands of Linda. The scene was so horny that they forgot for a moment who was wanking who!

"Come on Bert!" Paul shouted his encouragement, "Fuck her harder!"

Bert broke off from his kiss and planted his lips back on to the perspiration-coated, and extremely fuckable, mammoth rack that Shirley shamelessly presented to him and increased his penetration of the sodden cunt that splashed with erotic pleasure at his every thrust.

The aroma of sex is a powerful aphrodisiac and all of them in the confined space enjoyed the scent. No more so than Linda who was being pummelled mercilessly from her kneeling position as she tasted, but more importantly smelt, Julie's aroused pussy.

She also realised that this scenario must come to a halt soon and so, with an extra squeeze of her thighs, she broke away from Julie's third nipple and ordered Bert to...

"Stop!" she screamed.

Bert understood and, with his next thrust, buried himself balls-deep up the throbbing pussy and remained perfectly still. Immediately he could feel Linda's vaginal muscles contract and expand around his rigid member and he waited for her next announcement which he anticipated as this was one of Linda's favourite methods of achieving orgasm. He wasn't disappointed.

"I'm fucking cumming!" she croaked and returned her attention back to Julie's dripping cunt, all the time her pulsating pussy was milking up as much Bert's cock as she could bringing her to a huge climax.

"Fuck!" she tried to scream, but with her mouth determined not to leave Julie's succulent bud, the sound was muffled.

Her contractions increased and so did the sexual pleasure she was enjoying. What sounded like, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" told everyone that she was going through the throes of orgasm. Bert just knelt there, rock solid, and allowed the randy bitch to bring herself off.

TING!

Six people all managed to say "Shit!" at the same time, albeit that two of those expletives were probably more in a sense of relief as Tom and Paul released a cock that didn't belong to them. The other four "Shit's" were definitely of a frustrated nature although Linda was hardly that.

Reluctantly Bert began to pull out and Shirley got a great view as the monster re-appeared and left the well-fucked hole with a sexy plop. She also felt his fingers leave both of her holes and she tried, unsuccessfully, to lean down so that he could continue. Bert left her with a feeling of emptiness, no doubt Linda was feeling the same, but he brought the three fingers that had been playing with her pussy and sniffed them, before sucking them clean. He then took his index finger and, with a lingering breath from his nostrils, smelt the musky scent before that finger also went into his mouth. Shirley thought that was so sexy, and dirty, that she almost came again just watching him.

"Fuck that was so good," said Julie as she tried to stand up but, with the oral talents of Linda still making her clit throb, she struggled to regain her chair. Eventually she was joined by the other two women and they gazed, lustfully, at the three fuck-poles opposite them who had also managed to sit down.

"Holy fuck, that was just...!" Linda started to say but was reminded by Julie that there was still one more session to be enjoyed before a break was due.

"There's only one name left," she pointed out, "and it's yours," she turned round to face Linda.

"Oh fuck!" Linda squeaked, "I don't know if I can but..." She took a deep breath and forced herself forward to see the time that she had to play with. "It's another three!" she told the others with a filthy look on her face before returning to her seat.

After a moment of trying to get her breath back, she told the quintet what she had fantasised.

"Well," she spoke at last, "as you can see, I've just been well and truly fucked!" To emphasise this she opened her legs and gave the men a lewd view of her recently battered cunt. "So," she added teasingly, "I am going to watch for the next three minutes."

Everyone shuffled on their backsides awaiting the outcome of Linda's saucy thoughts. It wasn't too bad for the men but Julie and Shirley had to squirm in a puddle of their own, now cool, droppings that had dripped out of their pussies as the evening had gone by, each 'challenge' creating more, and more, of their bodily fluid to seep out.

"Bert," she said in a stern voice.

"Yes?" he answered cagily.

Linda smiled and reassured him, "You get to be fucked again."

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Lie on the rug," Linda ordered, and he threw himself down as an eager lemur would throw himself off a cliff.

Linda spoke again, "Julie."

"Yes Linda?"

"Sit on top of him; put his wonderful cock up your pussy!"

"Yippee!" she squealed and, with indecent haste, impaled herself on the can of beans!

Linda hadn't finished yet and went on with her instructions, "Shirley?"

Shirley licked her lips in anticipation as to what was coming next. "I want you to sit on Bert's face."

Instantly Bert was treated to a sweet smelling, and very wet, pussy being lowered onto his eagerly waiting tongue. Without being told to, both women started to writhe their bodies in a sexy manner on the delighted Bert.

"Lucky fucker!" said Tom to Paul as their combined foot and a half of cock bulged out in front of them. Linda, in the meantime, had resumed her masturbation on her, ever-so tender, clitoris and made her penultimate decision.