Let The Games Begin! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boys?" she turned round and admired the impressive hard-ons in front of her, "pick a face and fuck it!"

Tom raced towards Shirley while Paul forced his manhood into Julie's willing mouth.

"Ok," she said finally, "this is the last fantasy before we have a comfort break."

"You mean before you get to eat and drink again?" Tom suggested as Shirley greedily swallowed his burgeoning masterpiece.

Linda ignored the remark, thinking instead of washing her hair to remove Shirley's juices that had matted her far better than any other gel that she had used in the past to create a funky hairstyle. She stated the obvious, "You have three minutes of fun to enjoy. I want you men to let go, I want to see all of your cocks burst out with cum. If it doesn't happen then, who gives a fuck, because we have another round to go but, if you can, that would be my fantasy fulfilled.

With that being said, she pressed the button on her phone that timed the forthcoming fuck-session for three minutes only. As Julie started to bounce up and down on Bert in earnest, Shirley smashed her pussy as hard as she could onto Bert's willing mouth, and Tom and Paul both plunged their ramrod hard pricks down the throats of the horny fuckers!

Linda was loving the vista, her right hand caressing her aching pleasure button, whilst her left hand started to play with her anus, tickling it at first before making the first insertion into the tight hole that she loved to have fucked. This time it was only with her finger but she closed her eyes for a second and thought about the many times that she had had a raging cock up there!

Opening her eyes again she gasped as she looked at the randy five-some fucking away in front of her. Bert was already starting to lose control and Linda recognised the fervour of his grunting as the sweat poured off of him as Julie gave him a fucking of a lifetime!

"Oh shit, I'm losing it!" he rasped as he was being raped by Julie, "I'm fucking losing it!"

Seconds later his forecast came true as he started to pump his semen deep into the wet hole of the woman who was fucking him, he wasn't fucking her, he was being deliciously fucked instead. Julie felt the hot liquid enter her pussy and, as a result, joined Bert in orgasmic delight.

"Fucking Christ!" she screamed as she came hard, the thick cock inside her bringing her to a new height of ecstasy as she rode the spurting monster until she had drained it of all its delightful sperm.

In spite of his orgasm Bert still continued to slurp on the sweet pussy that Shirley insisted on pressing onto his face in an attempt to gain sexual satisfaction as well. She was wonderfully rewarded as Bert managed to connect with one of her many G-spots and she shuddered with delight as her body gave way to the feeling of absolute sexual bliss as she reached yet another climax.

The noise was awesome and was also a huge catalyst in what was to happen next. Linda looked at the timer, realised that there was less than a minute left, and called out for Tom and Paul to switch the mouths that they were, currently, fucking.

"Change the face that you are fucking!" she called out as her fingers increased the motion on her, still sensitive, love button. Tom and Paul looked at her in confusion before the penny dropped.

Swiftly they changed positions and stuffed their cocks into another woman's mouth and pumped away at the new sensation that was about to be filled with an absolute explosion of cum.

"Fuck yes!" Tom shouted as he filled the mouth of the still orgasmic mouth of Julie, who was still thrashing back and forth of the softening Bert.

Paul followed his example seconds later as he gave his lovely Shirley yet more sperm down her throat as she continued to thrust her pussy onto Bert's willing mouth.

"Fucking magic!" he grunted, his body covered in sweat as he pumped more, and more, of his semen into the thirsty mouth of his girlfriend.

"Fucking magic!" he repeated as his orgasm subsided, leaving him weak-kneed as the last of his cock-juice left him and followed the previous bursts of cum down Shirley's throat. He leant forward and whispered, "I love you," into her ear.

She put her head up towards him and gave him a sensuous kiss, her body completely satisfied, and replied in kind.

"I love you so much, thank you for all of this."

"How was Bert's tongue?" he asked her. "Was it better than his cock?"

Shirley smiled naughtily and replied, "His tongue was magic, just like yours, but his cock?" she paused for a moment, "his cock was unbelievably fantastic!"

Paul gave a final thrust of his depleting cock into her mouth at hearing those sexy words and was rewarded with sloppy suck from his adoring girlfriend.

"Time out!" Linda shouted as she made the symbol. "Time is definitely fucking out!" she announced as she sunk back onto her couch. "I'm so fucking thirsty!"

One by one the sticky quintet drew apart from each other, all bodies smothered in sweat and semen and female liquid of various origins. They gradually managed to regain their seats with lots of sighs and puffs and tried to get their breath back to normal. The women all had their legs open in a suggestive manner, using their hands to act as fans, and the men were squeezing their softening cocks, letting the last remaining droplets of cum drip onto the carpet below, allowing the women an erotic sight that caused three sighs of appreciation.

"Jesus!" Julie managed to say at last, "That was so fucking unbelievable," her voice still with a tremble to it as she leered at the limp pricks, two of them had been inside her moments earlier and she still tasted the sperm that Tom had deposited in her mouth, and she looked down at her tender pussy and watched as Bert's cum came seeping out.

That gave the men something to ogle at but, even with a blue pill inside of them; they were going to need some time before starting the second act.

"Right," said Linda in an affirmative tone, "I need a beer," and she struggled off the couch and gently made her way to the kitchen. She re-appeared seconds later and put the chilled bottles of beer on the dining room table. No-one else had yet moved so she returned to the fridge and returned with another bottle of wine. Still nobody had managed pick up the energy to join her.

"Come on boys and girls, the drinks are getting warm!"

Finally, with a mixture of choice language and sighs, she was joined at the table by the five, extremely well-fucked and randy, fuck buddies. She raised her bottle to her lips and just about managed to say "Cheers," before the thirst-quenching beer sizzled as it was swallowed with passion.

"Before we go at it again," Shirley suggested, "I need a quick shower."

"Good idea," agreed Julie.

"Brilliant!" added Linda as she rustled her hair, now sticky with Shirley's dried-in spectacular squirt.

"If you'll excuse the expression," Tom spoke for the other two guys, "I think we'll join you, not in the biblical senses of course, just a clean-up."

"Ok," Linda said, slightly more refreshed than she had been a moment ago, "same rules as before, two minutes max in the shower and we all are back here in ten, agreed!"

The rest quaffed what was left of their refreshers and headed off to the respective bedrooms. If any of them had been bothered to count then they would have realised that the actual time spent in the first half of the games in the various acts of a sexual nature was a mere thirteen minutes!

More fun was to follow, only it would only be eleven minutes this time still, the extras in between more than makes up for that, just like the first half only dirtier!


I hope that you enjoyed reading that, I had great fun writing it!

Still to come? The second half of the fantasy games and the men get to find out what is in the fourth pot!

Any feedback and comments are most welcome if they can help improve my style of writing.