Let the Good Times Roll!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my fingers underneath his briefs and treated myself to a feel of my nephew's stiff penis. I squeezed it a bit and then managed to tug his shorts down until he was naked. Now I caressed his balls while stroking his cock. He moaned in appreciation and I reached back and grazed my finger over his asshole!

"Jeremy..." I whispered, " Go sit on the edge of the tub." My nephew eagerly moved out of the water and I floated up between his legs. Now...Now my dreams were going to come true! I was going to suck Jeremy's big cock!

He looked a little surprised as I took hold of him and moved my mouth downwards. I teased his cockhead all over my lips until Jeremy stabbed upwards and managed to fill my mouth with his cock. I took as much as I could but he was pretty big! Then we established a rhythm and I moved up and down, up and down pleasing my nephew the best I could. I tickled his balls and again visited his asshole with my finger to increase his pleasure. I could taste a bit of precum as Jeremy responded to the lewd blow job he was receiving and he pushed even harder, attempting to force more of his cock into my submissive little mouth. I was whimpering and moaning to let him know he had me now and I wouldn't let him down. No timer would interrupt us. Yes, I still wanted to get fucked but I knew a man like Jeremy would be able to recover quickly from his first experience with a woman.

So I continued to suck, tightening my lips even harder and then lifting my eyes to meet his. "Am I doing it good Jeremy?" I tried to say with my eyes. "Does it feel good?"

Just then Jeremy's eyes opened even wider and he cried out "Oh, look out Auntie June...It's gonna, It's gonna..."

"Go ahead honey!" I reluctantly relinquished my grip on his cock, "Come in my mouth!"

And did he ever! He gave a quiet little cry for each spurt of jism that poured into my throat. I continued to milk his manly balls as I submissively swallowed all of his sperm. On and on he kept me busy until at last, he was satisfied.

*************

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Auntie June's mouth cover the head of my cock. It was like a dream come true. A truly beautiful woman like her sucking me so sweetly! I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. And when she invited me to...to ejaculate in her mouth! She got all I had that's for sure. Her big tits bobbing in the water...her soft hands teasing my balls. It was wonderful. Words can't really describe it.

I helped her out of the hot tub and we went back over to the picnic table where we sat down. Auntie June's panties were now revealing her pubic hair and I got a good close up view of her unique pink nipples. It was like her nipples were each another tit. I have come to understand over time that, yes, Playboy is a tit mag but they do it so well! Women who have what are nowadays referred to "Puffy" nipples seem to find their way into Playboy and they look real good there.

I relit the shorts on the joint and used my earlier technique of transferring the smoke to Auntie June's mouth and we ended up frenching like I wanted to before. My cock incredibly, began to harden and, after just a couple of minutes of fooling around, I led my Aunt into the house.

She seemed...younger somehow then. We sat in the living room and I took a moment to close the blinds before returning to the sofa. I embraced my aunt and whispered in her ear "Let me take off your panties...please?"

She chuckled quietly and lifted up to allow me to remove her panties. And there it was! My Auntie June's sweet little brown haired pussy! And what a treasure it was! Her lips were rosy pink and she easily spread her legs so I could really get a good look.

"Is...is this the first you've seen Jeremy" She asked. I was embarrassed and considered lying but, I just nodded my head yes.

"Well, here then..." She said softly. With that, she placed her feet up on the sofa cushions and then reached down and, taking her pussy lips in her fingers, she slowly spread herself open. It was a moment I will never forget as long as I live. My gorgeous Auntie, completely naked before me and showing me all of her little pussy.

My cock was now fully rejuvenated and ready for action and, eager for my first ever fuck I moved between Auntie June's legs. But she placed her finger upon her lips as if to say "Shhhh!" and then moved to her knees upon the sofa. Now I was treated to a never before seen rear shot of my Auntie's pussy and asshole! Her large tits were dangling and I moved up behind her attempting to touch them. As I did so, Auntie June took hold of my penis and guided it to the slippery lips of her bare pussy.

I took my time since I had already come just a short time ago and let her set the timing. When she'd managed to slide my cock head all over her pussy lips to prepare it, I shoved forward and experienced the thrill of a lifetime as I entered her tight little cunt! She gasped and gave me to understand how much she enjoyed it which encouraged me to withdraw slightly and then renew my assault on her vagina.

Then we established a rhythm and the sound of my balls slapping into her asshole filled the room. My Auntie did her best to encourage me too as I experienced my first ever fuck.

"Oh, that's it Jeremy!" She told me, "Oh, please don't stop!" "More now Jeremy, give me all you've got!"

A little ways into what ended up being several minutes of serious fucking, I heard my Auntie say "Oh Jeff, please fuck me harder!" I'm pretty sure she didn't realize what she'd said but I sure heard it. I found myself wondering about my dad and Auntie June. Were they ever lovers? They sure acted funny around each other when we got together for the holidays. Something I guess I wasn't privileged to know.

Finally I was getting ready to come for the second time and I increased the tempo of our lewd encounter hoping to "Bring her a mind shattering orgasm" which I'd learned about from reading porno novels. She did seem to like it as she shouted out "Oh! Oh! Oh!" until I jerked my cock from her pussy and sprayed what I had left onto her little pink asshole. My god! What a fuck!

***********

My nephew really took command after he came in my mouth in the hot tub. I really loved the way he led me by the hand into the house as if there was no question of what was going to happen now. He was a real gentleman when he closed the blinds to be sure this remained private. I really enjoyed showing him my pussy and asshole since I knew he was curious. So often your first time is quick and you don't really get a chance to appreciate it. My first time was that way.

So I enjoyed spreading for my nephew and then kneeling for him too. I said all that stuff that men like to hear when they're fucking and I know he enjoyed it. He was a gentleman when he removed his cock from my pussy so I wouldn't get pregnant. I actually wouldn't have minded having his baby...but it was better that way.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about, just anything. The kind of talk that only lovers can have. The sexual union produces an intimacy that is so wonderful to experience.

The next day Jeremy loaded his car and, in the garage, we said goodbye.

"May I photograph you next time Auntie June?" He queried, a sly smile upon his face.

"June!" I reminded him, then winked.

12