Let the Punishment Fit the Criminal

Story Info
A cop bursts in and punishes you himself.
1.2k words
3.8
38.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After quietly opening the locks, the door crashes open with a single kick. Racing in, gun in hand, I scan the rooms to either side of the hallway as I enter. Seeing nothing, I clear the hallway to see you sitting upright in a recliner, a shocked expression plain on your face. My uniform tells you I’m a cop without me having to say it, but I clarify it anyway, “Police!”

“Lemme see your hands!” I call as I cautiously approach you. You are dressed nicely with a low-cut peasant blouse and black slacks, as if you’d just gotten home from the office. Your shock at my sudden entrance has given me the edge that I need and you are extremely compliant. You obey by putting your hands up, revealing more of your luscious cleavage, which only makes me more determined.

“Stand up,” I say and watch your form rise from the chair, revealing the previously hidden curves of your body. I am somehow able to focus enough on regulations to get you to lean against the nearby bookshelf. I move around behind you, your subtle, yet intoxicating perfume filling my nostrils as I stand there a moment, taking you in with all my senses. Your breathing is coming fast, but mine is faster still.

You put your hands behind your head at my command and I reach to my belt and pull the handcuffs from it. I snap them home on one wrist with a simple click and I pull that hand to the small of your back, bringing the other hand down to meet it as you quiver slightly beneath me. I proceed to cuff the other hand and I bring you with me through the apartment as I check to ensure there are no hidden dangers lurking around the place. I close the front door as I pass it and I follow you throughout the apartment, gun pointed in front of you, just in case.

Your bedroom is the last of the places to search and I instruct you to sit on the bed. You sit on the edge as I stand in front of you, your gaze moving over me from head to toe. The uniform covers my large frame comfortably, the many pockets of my belt containing an assortment of typical law enforcement tools. Desire for what lies beneath the uniform floods you with warmth as you sit before me.

The growth in my uniform pants gives me away as much as the rapid heaving of my chest. The badge glints in the light as you finally stare at my eyes, despite the fact that your target is closer to your reach. Leaning forward, you place your mouth on the hardness in my pants and you feel it stir violently it under the fabric. The gun drops to the floor with a thud as I fight to remove my belt while you continue to breathe your heat on me. The belt falls limply around my waist, and in an instant I have my pants lowered enough to reveal myself to you.

You waste no time, eyes still locked on mine, you take me in your mouth, my hands running through your silky hair as I gasp my approval of your every movement. Everything is done with your incredible lips since your hands are helplessly clasped behind you. The swelling of my member tells me you are close and I pull you off of me roughly as you pout in disappointment.

I push you backwards onto the bed and roll you over onto your stomach. Your knees don’t quite touch the floor and I am able to pull down your slacks with ease. The view enflames me and I grab you firmly, rubbing my hands all over your backside and raising your shirt. Sliding down your back, the soft kisses I lay on you contrast sharply with the roughness from moments before. My kisses bring me further and further down until I am kissing and nibbling all over your ass, attempting to give equal treatment to each square inch of your backside.

My trail leads me to the wetness of you, and I hungrily lick you, tasting you. They could have my badge for this, but I this is worth it. My tongue flicks across your lips and drops to the crest of them, driving you mad with pleasure. My entire face is slamming you with each lick as I fuck you with my tongue, stopping occasionally to savor both the taste of you and your whimpered begging for more.

You tighten up your legs and gasp into the mattress as waves of release flood through you. I stop my assault long enough to ram home my desire for you. I am in you completely within moments, but your arousal has made you more than ready for me. Gripping your hips, I assault you with slow hard thrusts. Each stroke firm and unyielding, I angle myself to find the best position, judging by your moans when I have the right spot. I am so close to release that it hurts, and I pull myself from you, leaving you gasping for breath and begging for more.

I reach down to the belt on the floor and unlock one of your wrists while rubbing my other hand over you. There is more of you to be explored. I flip you onto your back and bodily lift you more completely on the bed, following you onto the mattress and placing myself between your glorious thighs. I cuff your hands back together in front of you and place them over your head. Slipping my hands under your shirt, I pull it over your head and up your arms as high as the handcuffs will allow.

Lust is not enough to describe what you see in my face as I gaze at your beauty. Pure unbridled passion is the only way to describe it. I slide back into you and lean down to kiss your breasts. Full and thus far untouched, they respond to me as I thrust and suck. It doesn’t take long before you close your eyes and begin to quiver beneath me, gripping me inside you with an intensity rivaled only by the sun itself. My mouth moves from your breasts to your shoulders, neck and throat and my thrusts must now push past your clenching muscles within you. Finally reaching your mouth, I kiss you and you return the kiss so deeply that it brings me to an explosion of my own, filling you with myself as I slip my arms around you in a loving embrace.

It takes several moments for both of us to finish our erupting passion and I hold you tightly throughout. After the room clears and we can both see again, I raise up to look into your eyes.

“What’s the charge, officer?” you ask me, still catching your breath.

“Robbery. You’ve been stealing my heart every day for the last four years,” I answer. “Happy Anniversary.”

You smile and pull your still handcuffed arms around my neck. “Just wait till you see MY present,” you say with the most wicked of grins.