Let the Wrong One In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft exhale behind him caused him to turn around. She was staring at the screen, mesmerized by the succession of images most people saw every day. The look of shock and wonder couldn't have been faked.

Whimsically, he motioned her to pull up a seat. "You're from some sort of parallel universe?"

She nodded, thinking about the answer. "That would be the most logical explanation. Addison's razor, and all that."

"Who?"

"Addison, who said that..." seeing his confusion, she held up a hand. "Have you heard about using the simplest of two competing theories?"

"Occam's razor," he corrected her.

"Who's Occam?"

"I dunno...the guy they named it after."

They started comparing notes, all the while becoming more and more distracted by each other. Jon found her stealing looks at him, unconsciously touching his shoulders, placing her head so her hot breath made his hair stand up. She seemed utterly convinced that she came from another Earth, which sounded like steampunk heaven.

He playfully tried to trip her up; finding facts that would prove she'd been acting, but something about her honesty and story sounded more and more plausible.

I'm going crazy. There's no way this woman is from a British Empire, under George the Seventh? No Queen Victoria? No Germany? Italy half the size...it's too much. Austrian Empire...what's next?

Finally, he looked up and saw it was already dinner time. Asking her what she wanted to eat, he showed her how to find restaurants. For a doctoral candidate, she was hunt-and-peck on the keyboard, which she explained qwerty had never caught on in Imperial England.

He found a middle eastern restaurant just down the road, remembering something about the English (his) falling in love with spicy Pakistani food. Hope that wasn't misremembered. She was...intriguing.

She almost killed herself walking into traffic, until he showed her his own car, and soon they were driving off to supper. He kept half an eye on her while he maneuvered through traffic, enjoying her surprise and delight of normal traffic. If she was still punking him, he had to give her props for not slipping.

Once they were inside, he ordered for her, getting 'something for someone new to the food.' She looked at him, almost flirting, definitely drawing his attention. They continued comparing notes, until he almost believed her. Maybe she was crazy, but not in a dangerous way, but she was scary-smart, even though her knowledge of science had some serious gaps, she came up with a few notions he was unfamiliar with.

She seemed curious about the Internet, and said they were just starting their own version of it, although paper-driven. He tried to imagine a complex of teletype machines, tied together in some sort of network, and shook his head. Trying to explain, she caught on to a lot of the boring bits faster than he thought possible.

Finally served, she was pleased by the dishes, although she couldn't handle the spicier offerings he'd selected for himself. They were laughing, closer together than when they came in. The waiter grinned in a knowing manner, seeing two people falling for each other. By the time they were finished, she was half-asleep, though still watching him.

"Jon?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"I hate to presume, but...I really don't have anywhere to go. I'm completely alone here, no home, my purse is in another universe, and I don't know what to do. Would you be upset if I...well," she blushed.

"You need a place to stay the night? I..." he started, realizing where this was going, "I'd love to have you over. I can finish putting the bed together, and I can sleep on the couch."

"That hardly seems fair." She looked at him hopefully.

"Well, this is kind of fast," he said with mock seriousness.

"I was engaged to your double," she said, "yet to be honest, I think I have the better copy at hand."

"I can be an asshole sometimes, but we don't do chaperones here, at least not after high school."

"So your reputation wouldn't be besmirched? People would talk, you know."

"Besmirched?" he laughed. "Hon, it's nobody's business. No one here even knows me, and this sort of thing happens all the time."

"What sort of thing would that be?" she replied coyly.

"You, me, an apartment, and thankfully, a weekend alone. Maybe we can even find a way to send you back."

Her face fell, considering it.

"I'd like that. No chaperones, you say? Is this a society of free love, then?"

He laughed again. "Actually, that's the most expensive kind there is. No, you can do what you like. I can be a gentleman; you can have the bed."

They got up, went through the door, as she took his arm. "I think...perhaps we both might have the bed."

"Sounds like a plan." he agreed. She squeezed closer to him, considering their next move.

On the way home, she kept looking at him, and around at a different world. The cars zipped by much faster than horses or autotransports. Overhead, a jet flew off to some destination, which required the rest of the trip to explain. By the time they were at his place again, thoughts turned more to what would happen next.

"Jonathan," she said, as the door shut. "I want you to know that I'm not that kind of a girl."

"I thought you might change your mind," he said, sighing for effect. "I'll get some pillows, they're in one of these boxes."

Watching him rummage through stacks of possessions, she put her arm around him.

"What I mean, should I be allowed to finish, is that I'm not, well, I've never..." she trailed off.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, incredulous. "Hypatia, that's a pretty big thing to give to a near-stranger. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Is that so rare here?" she asked, drawing away.

"Actually, at our age, yeah, it is." He sat down with a box, opening it. "It would take a lifetime to explain the differences between your world and mine, and you'd probably be bored by the end of it. I'm honored to be considered to accept something you can only give once, right?"

She hung her head, and looked directly into his eyes. "I'm as confused as you are. My body betrays me, and my heart bears recent wounds that I wish healed. But I have to admit, you're more comely than your double, and much more considerate. You're the answer to much of what's wrong with men, from where I sprung forth."

Grinning, he got the box open, and pulled out a dented pillow, then two more. "You have a gift for words, Hypatia. I know it's awfully sudden for you, so if you want to back out, I'll understand."

"No!" she stomped, surprised at her own vehemence. "I'd been engaged to...well, you...for three years. We were hardly saints, thanks to that...ooh!" she paused, straining not to say the words, "but we engaged in several activities that could get us arrested, despite being a major pastime of many young people in love.

"Please listen to me, Jon. I've traveled through carnal thoughts, and some practice, and I want to see it through to the end. I've noticed your body, and you're actually in better form than Jonathan back home. I had made up my mind, that very day, that I would give myself fully to him, when he drops his anarchist bombshell in my lap.

"I've been deprived of the chance to offer 'that greatest gift' as you call it. I see so much of the good qualities he squandered, and so little of the bad ones."

"Tired of me already?" he tossed the pillows at the couch, where they landed.

"No, please, let me be serious. Jon, you're a good man, I can sense that. I am filled with impure thoughts, feelings that I cannot express. I want to solve the mystery, I want you, Jon Williams, and I want you now." Grabbing his hand, she pulled towards the bedroom. "Take the pillows with us, if you please?"

"All right," he said, serious, but smiling. "I'm going to do my best to see you have all your mysteries solved. All I want is you to tell me what works, and what doesn't."

"That appeals to the scientist in me," she nodded.

"It appeals to the computer geek that will soon be in you."

She shuddered as she understood. At last! I'm finally going to do it!

Closing the door to the room, he put his arms around her. She felt his face grow closer, until she could feel his breath on her lips. Closing her eyes, she let herself surrender to the first kiss. Simple, almost playful, but good. She let herself relax, leaning into the kiss, which went on, now more insistent. She answered in kind, pressing herself against him, as her heart beat faster.

Breaking the kiss, she looked up at him. "I think you could give Jonathan some lessons in kissing."

"Rather not, besides, he's lost something he'll regret forever," Jon said, nibbling an earlobe. His breath heated her ear, tingling as he moved down her neck with butterfly kisses that started to affect her. She tilted her head back, losing herself in the sensation. He was fairly experienced, she could tell; usually her old fiancé would be halfway down her bustle by then. This man drew out the wooing, as she called it, bringing her heat up towards boiling.

She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the greater length, and not missing the pomade that stuck to her fingers. Maybe these alternate-dimensional people had something, though right now she couldn't spare enough brainpower to consider it dispassionately. His lips worked their way down her neck, towards her collar bone, and she felt her nipples start to stiffen, as she knew he'd be there soon enough.

"Ohh, yes..." she sighed, as her body started to move. His mouth started towards the top of her corset, when suddenly he stopped.

"A little help?" he asked, puzzling over the corset top. She grinned, and stood back, thrusting her chest at him.

"Now I know you're different. Any likely lad would know instantly how to unlatch this." She felt for the bow holding her in, and slowly teased him by parting the knot, and working the stays looser. She watched him closely as the garment finally lost its purchase, and slid to the floor, revealing a thin undergarment that had never seen underwire supports. Her breasts stood proudly against it, and she closed her eyes again as his hands went straight for them. He fondled them so well, listening for what pleased her.

"Oh, you do have good hands," she whispered, feeling the tingling increase as he ran his fingers around her areoles, not touching them, but teasing her as they circled closer towards her need. "I'm getting quite randy, please don't tease me!"

He heard a chuckle, as she felt him looking for a way to remove the rest of her top. "I've never seen so much string and hooks before. Do people forget what they're doing before they get to the end?"

She reached behind her, and pulled loose the tied-off knot, letting it settle around her waist. She darted a quick look downwards, then up again to see if it pleased him. From the hungry look in her eye, she could see that dangerous gaze, and knew her virginity would soon be a thing of the past.

His mouth descended, and poised just above the skin, fluttering against her nipples. "Oh please, take them," she groaned, as his tongue drew patterns on her flesh. She pulled his head closer, feeling lightning bolts travel through her body, making her wet, and drawing the familiar ache down below. She felt him suck while he licked, first one, then the other. Her knees were getting weak, and she pulled back.

"Let's do the rest of this lying down," she murmured, "I had no idea of how good it could feel."

She felt him reach under her, and gather her up in his arms, suspending her over the bed. "Good heavens, what are you doing?"

"You wanted to be on the bed, I'm just making that easier. Some women like it."

"I...I'd rather not hear about that right now. Please, I need to have you, I need to know!"

Lowered down, she threw her arms around his neck, softly landing with her legs involuntarily spreading. He couldn't really see that, and anticipating what he wanted, she undid the buckles and hooks that held the rest in. She cursed as she got out of the rest, feeling quite strongly that one of them still had too many clothes on.

"Please undress for me, Jon. I want to see you." Scarcely had she finished, he'd had the shorts and shirt off, nude in far less time than she had been, which seemed unfair. He did have trouble getting his inner pants (they were evidently called boxers) off, due to a satisfyingly large lump in them. Peeling them away, she saw him as naked as she was.

"At last. Come on, Jonathan, you're needed!"

But instead of getting right to it, he resumed work on her breasts, until they stood quivering out from her chest. He started kissing down her belly, heading for her sex, which made her feel wickedly aroused.

"What are you doing? What are you...ohhhhh..." she swooned as she felt his mouth, down there, in her most intimate place. She was wetter than she ever had been, but feeling his tongue tip lash across the clitoris, she arched upward, pushing herself against his lips. Her married friends had occasionally mentioned this, always in hushed tones, and she'd wondered what it might be like. It was a rare man back home who would consent to performing...what was it? Cunniling...cun...she grabbed his head and held him in place, no longer caring what it was called, as long as he didn't stop.

"I can't believe how good it feels...Jon, it's so good. I'm going to...you're making me...ohhhh..." she said, as her hips began to sway back and forth. Even on her own, she'd never had a sensation as direct, primitive, and powerful possess her. She lay back and enjoyed as he touched every part of her, even dabbing a finger inside her.

The invasion of a single finger made her even wetter, as she struggled to widen her legs. Two fingers made her gasp aloud, tongue and digits working together to push her towards a cliff, a runaway river of ecstasy that threatened to engulf her. She was moaning and crying out now, commanding him to take her, ready to give him her maidenhead, if she could just enjoy herself a little while longer.

"Jon, Jon, you're going to make me spend! I can't...can't hold...ayyahhh!" she shouted, rocking back and forth against him, wrapping her legs around his head, feet drumming against his back as she lost control. A shattering orgasm flared from her hips, straining her body to hold him, to prolong the climax, waves of pleasure seizing her, making the world go away for a brief instant, almost a little death, which slowly faded, as she lay there, panting and holding him close.

"Oh Jon, I...that was wonderful. I've always wanted to try that, what do you call it?"

He looked up, face gleaming from her fluids. "Going down, giving head, cunnilingus, yodeling in the gul..."

"Yes, that's it! Cunnilingus. It sounds like an Irish hero, doesn't it? I can't move. No one has ever done that before. I wish he could have."

He moved up to lie next to her. "Hypatia...why don't we make tonight about us, hmm? I won't bring up Karen, and you don't bring up Steampunk boy. I don't care about them, I care about you."

She hugged him close. "Spoken like a good man. But what's this?" she felt downwards. It was bigger than her old fiancés; no wait, we just said no comparisons. And it was no comparison.

"Jon," she whispered in his ear. "I want this, and I want it now. Don't make me wait," she mock-threatened.

"I'll go easy," he said, starting to place himself over her.

"I...don't want easy. I want you to ravish me."

"Ravish? I'm going to do better than ravish," he replied forcefully. "I'm going to show you what you've been missing."

"Take me, then. I feel so empty. Will it hurt much?"

"I don't know, I've never been with a virgin. If it gets too much..."

"Please, I need this now!" she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Here goes."

She felt him enter her, slowly and carefully, as her hips tried to pull him in. She whimpered as it slid inside, filling that dreaded emptiness she'd felt before. Finally she realized that this is what she'd wanted all those times before. It felt so big, the biggest thing that had ever been in there...the only thing to date.

Suddenly, she felt him stop, as a twinge of pain from her hymen warned her where he'd penetrated to. He looked down, lovingly, concern written on his face, as his eyes asked her the question.

"Do it. Be merciless," she coaxed him. A bolt of pain, and suddenly she felt him slide all the way in. Goodbye, maidenhead, she breathed out. Already the pain resided, replaced by the most wonderfully full sensation, something primal, natural, necessary.

"Ohh..." she sighed, "yes, like that. I had no idea." Filled again and again with his insistent cock, her body started to respond, her hips rising to meet him, taking him as deep as she could, She felt wetness drip down her legs, as her body demanded the approaching orgasm she craved.

"Do it, make love to me...I can't believe how good it feels! I don't have the words...harder, yes, just like that...faster...so good..."

"You like your first fucking?" he whispered in her ear.

"I...I always thought that was such an ugly word...but now, it's so powerful! Yes, fuck me, Jon, don't stop fucking me." A part of her, shocked at the intensity, was drowned out by the sheer need.

Above her, she saw his body moving against hers, a sheen of sweat from his efforts shining in the bedroom light. Most of her friends did it in the dark, but the vision of that hardness plunging into her again and again, making her gasp in delight.

"Oh fuck me, I don't ever want to stop! Jon, I should have done this a long time ago, it's so...ohh!...I'm going to spend, darling, don't stop, whatever you do!"

"I'm going to come too," he rasped above her. She found her hands holding his back, sliding down towards his ass, gripping it as she pulled him in. "You're so tight, so wet. I can't hold back..."

"Don't, please don't! I want to feel it, I need it...keep fucking me; fuck me, fuck me, ohh..." The bed shook under the two, the headboard hitting the wall, the wet, sloshing sounds reverberating from the walls. She could feel him getting harder, and larger, until the thick shaft expanded, and she felt a hot flow deep inside her. She cried out, holding him inside her, while her muscles clenched against him, eager to get every drop. The intensity froze her into a storm of pleasure, almost making her cry with the feelings of a true woman. This was how it was meant to be, the final carnal mystery, she felt complete at last.

"Aaahhhhn!" he bellowed, pumping her full of his seed. They rocked to a stop, looking at each other, smiles on their faces, panting from the effort.

As she felt her eyes uncross, she felt his lips on hers, and eagerly returned the kiss, showing him how good it felt, thanking him, giving him her very essence. That was wonderful! How do my married friends even leave the house?

Laying there, feeling the afterglow of her climax, 'the little death' they called it. How absurd, she thought, there's nothing more deserving of life than that! She hugged him, feeling him distribute his weight so he didn't crush her, but reminding her he was there.

"So that was what all the fuss was about," she said finally, "I had no idea. It feels so good, Jon. When can we do it again?"

"Well, that's going to be a little while, men aren't ready to go again that fast. Can I hold you?" She nodded, spooning against him, slightly pouting as he fell out. Her body floated languidly as she felt his body touching her from behind. He brushed her hair, causing the grin to remain on her face. The first time, and every bit as special as she could want. Would her old...er, original, oh bother! Whatever he'd be called, would he have done it half as well? Boy meets girl, boy betrays girl, girl gets a better boy, as the penny dreadfuls would have it. She lay quietly, contented...for the moment.

123456...8