Lethal Weapon Pt. 01

Story Info
Could Trish resist her ex's big cock?
15.9k words
64.7k
43
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback on Maria's Misconception's Parts 1 and 2 (2014). For those of you wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, this story is over a year in the making, I started back in August of last year, but circumstances out of my control prevented me from finishing. A distressing set of events came about in the last few months of 2014.

In September, there was the explosive breakup of our next door neighbors, who just so happened to be my nephew, his girlfriend of five years and their children. This put an emotional strain on my wife and I, because we were very close to him and his young boys, looking upon them as if they were our own. Watching the little guys being yanked away from their father, seeing all of the fighting and turmoil my wife and I were unfortunate enough to witness, and having to deal with the police on several occasions. . . It just left me pissed off and emotionally drained.

Then, a short time later in December, after being ill for some time, my father-in-law, his health having taken a sudden turn for the worse, passed away. This put an additional emotional toll on the wife and myself.

To top it off, the day of his funeral, my computer's hard drive crashed. I took the time while it was down to just be lazy and started watching television again, something I've done very little of over the last several years. I became quite interested in the 'Investigation Discovery' channel, got my fill of 'The World's Dumbest' on TRU TV, and got involved in 'The Curse of Oak Island' on the History channel.

In February, I finally pressured my youngest son into taking a look at my computer, and his prognosis was that it was pretty much fucked. He gave me one of his older laptops so that I could still get online. I told him not to worry about getting into any hurry fixing it, I just wanted my photos and documents from the hard drive (if that was possible). Because of all that had happened in the last few months, I was in no mood to finish the story at the time anyway.

After my father-in-law's illness and death, there were a lot of repairs needed on he and my mother-in-law's home. I spent the spring and summer making those repairs and also built a large deck onto the house in the process, something they had planned before his illness. So I've been pretty much pre-occupied, not to mention what seems like the endless trouble still going on with my nephew (who stayed with us for a while after the break up) and his ex. When I felt like I wanted to write again, I was going to use their situation as the basis of a story, but I decided that I wanted to finish this story first.

I coaxed my son into trying to retrieve the photos and documents off of the old computer, then transfer them all onto the laptop I've been using, and he was able to do that for me. After all of this time, I'd almost forgotten the character's names and the direction in which I wanted to take this story. I reread it (the half that was finished) twice and decided to change up what the original ending was going to be, or at least what I could remember of it. A little mixup on my arthritis meds recently pretty much turned me into a zombie for a while and I'm still finding it hard to stay focused. I dedicated a few hours on this over about a two week period and became distracted by some more projects at my MIL's house again, plus some things needed here at my own home, so it's been slow going.

The story ended up quite a bit longer than what was originally intended, so I divided it up into 3 parts. I will turn on the comments and voting after the last chapter. There are some elements of real occurrences in this, as there are in most stories, but the story itself is fiction, as are some of the businesses and their locations. There are no sexual situations involving anyone under the age of 18 in this story.

*****

In all high schools, there always seems to be one of those girls. Cute face, nothing to stand out in a crowd, but still pretty enough to garner a second look occasionally. Trish Smith was one of those girls, at five seven, and only eighty pounds, she was built like a boy. She looked more like someone that had made a wrong turn in the hallway at the jr high and had wandered over into the wrong building.

If she would have been a little more outgoing, she may have been a more popular. She had all kinds of friends, problem was. . . they were all girls. Very shy and feeling extremely awkward because of her weight, or lack of it, to be more specific, she avoided almost all contact with anyone of the opposite sex. She'd also become an easy target for other teenage students, girls and boys alike, who constantly teased and tormented her for being so thin. A day didn't go by, that someone wouldn't call her, 'Stringbean, beanpole or jolly green giant'.

Although there had been crushes on a few boys, one in particular all through high school, she never dated at all.

During her freshman and sophomore years, Trish's blonde hair was short, a 'Pixie' cut, but by the time she graduated in 1981, her hair had grown to be just below her shoulders. Closer to ninety pounds now, her weight compared to her height still made her look a little gangly.

Not wanting to interrupt her studies, Trish waited until after graduation to look for employment, then a few days upon receiving her diploma, she started behind the counter at the local Dairy Queen. After working her first week, she realized that the same scraggly looking young man had been coming in and incessantly flirting with her everyday at lunch time. He was kind of rough looking, long, stringy black hair, a goatee and a tattoo of a skull on his upper right arm, he reminded her of a biker. Trish wasn't really attracted to him at all, but he was perssistant and that in itself made her curious to find out who he was and more about him.

Trish spoke to her friends, asked if they knew anything about him. They told her that he had been a year ahead of them all in high school, but she didn't remember him. They tried to warn her that he'd been hanging with some pretty unsavory characters over the last few years. The word from some pretty reliable sources was that Roger Murtaugh and his older brother, Joshua were druggies and had been seen hanging with several known prostitutes from Cincinnati. Trish's friends also told her that Roger was a high school drop out, and he didn't even have a driver's license or a car. They all thought he was trouble and advised her to steer clear of him.

Friday, after Trish finished up her first work week, she walked outside towards her car and found Roger there waiting. He introduced himself and asked if maybe she would like to see a movie with him. After going all through school without any male attention whatsoever, she was actually excited that there was a man that seemed to be interested in her. The warnings her friends had given her about him crossed her mind, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt anyway. She told him yes, that she would like to go out with him, and they set a time for their first date.

Roger didn't drive, Trish had to pick him up for their night out. This was much better for her anyway, because she knew for sure that her mother would never approve of the way Roger looked. After picking him up, they went to the Dairy Queen for a bite to eat before heading over to the theater to see Cheech and Chong starring in Nice Dreams. Roger worked part time, three nights a week setting pins at the local bowling alley, but his parents had given him the money for his date with Trish. They thought maybe if he had a girlfriend he might finally get his act together.

Roger all but cut his brother and friends off while he pursued Trish. This was all new to him, because in the past he'd always had to pay for any female contact. About two months after they first started dating, Trish asked him about the rumors that she'd heard about the prostitutes. Roger told her that the rumors were just that. . . all rumors. At this point in their relationship, she believed him. Then, even though they had hardly ever kissed, a month later Trish gave her virginity to him in the back seat of HER car. It was Roger's twentieth birthday, and she was just seven weeks shy of turning nineteen herself.

Truth be told, the rumors about Roger and the prostitutes were true. On his eighteenth birthday, his older brother Joshua and three friends had thrown a party for him, and hired a stripper. They all tried to get him to have sex with the girl right there in the living room, but he was too shy. So after a while, he took the woman into a bedroom with the intention of getting her to go along with faking it to appease their torments. But having never been with a virgin before, she had other ideas and started rubbing his cock, finally coaxing him into letting her 'see' it. After getting his pants down, she was absolutely amazed, not only was he a virgin, his cock was every bit of nine inches and very thick. . . and he wasn't even fully hard yet!!

The woman started stroking and massaging his manhood until he was fully erect, then convinced him to put on a condom and fuck her. Roger lasted all of about ten strokes before he gasped and came. She moaned and carried on loudly during those ten strokes, he assumed that she'd done that just to amuse the others, but. . . When he pulled out of her, she looked down at his cock, and couldn't believe the amount of cum that was in the end of the rubber, there must have been a quarter cup (we're talking Peter North). The moaning hadn't all been an act either, this was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, and she really had enjoyed it being inside of her. She had even given him her number and told him to call later, so they could hook up again. She definitely wanted to spend some quality time with his big cock.

The two came out of the bedroom to cheers from everyone, then Joshua and crew took turns fucking the woman right there in the living room. A few weeks later, Roger called the woman up, but she was doing a party. So she hooked him up with one of several prostitutes. Over the next year, Roger, Joshua and the other three losers ended up partying with these hookers quite a bit

None of these guys were the type to find their own women, Roger had been the first of the group to actually get a steady girlfriend (Trish). He had fucked the stripper a couple of times, and although she enjoyed the size of his cock, she became increasingly frustrated with his inexperience and started being busy when he called. When he spotted Trish in the local Dairy Queen, she sort of resembled her. . . blonde, a lot thinner, but their facial features were very similar. With the little bit of confidence that had gotten from being with the stripper and the prostitutes, he summoned up the courage to talk to Trish, he now had a girlfriend.

Talk about bum luck, after the awkwardness of their first sexual encounter, Roger and Trish didn't have sex again for another month, so her pregnancy had to have been the result of their very first time together.

As screwed up as Roger and his brother's lives were, their parents, Mitchell and Sally Murtaugh were very upstanding people in this small community, as were Trish's parents. When Roger told his parents about Trish being pregnant, they suggested that he and Trish get married before she started showing. . . and before Tom and Louise Smith (Trish's parents) had a chance to figure it out.

Roger stayed away from his brother and friends and the lifestyle he'd been living before, trying to 'straighten up' as his parents called it. So, he liked the idea of being married to Trish, it made him feel like he was on the right track. They were married in November, 1981, just six months after meeting, and they moved into Roger's parents finished basement, which was the same as an apartment in itself. The kitchen was upstairs in the main part of the house, but downstairs there were two bedrooms, a full bath and a large open area they used as a living room.

Jeffery Allen Murtaugh was born in May of 1982. Trish didn't know if her parents had figured out that she had been pregnant when Roger and her had married or not, but they never mentioned it. What could they have done anyway? There was no way that they would have ever condoned an abortion.

Trish continued to work at Dairy Queen and Roger stayed with his part time job at the bowling alley. . . At least he did until Jeff was about six months old. Joshua had been making fun of him for being 'pussy whipped' and not hanging and partying with them anymore. Roger started hanging out with his brother and friends again while Trish was at work, then ended up quitting his job. His mother had the baby most of the time and Trish's mom other times.

After giving birth to Jeffery, Trish kept some of her pregnancy weight. Now about one fifteen and breasts that had filled out to about a 34C, she was a very pretty and shapely young woman. For the first time in her life, men were smiling and giving her compliments.

Trish wasn't sure if having the baby had caused her body to change, or like her mother suggested, she just bloomed late. Her mother explained that she had an aunt that had not filled out until her early twenties, so maybe that was it. Either way, she liked it. . . and also all of the male attention she was getting.

Roger loved (?) Trish, but he hadn't really wanted children, and he didn't want to work either. He never cheated on her, but then again, women avoided him for the most part, so there were no real opportunities. That probably would have changed if they would have known about the monster hanging between his legs.

Roger and Trish's sex life was literally non-existent, the inexperience of them both made things very uncomfortable. The only other girls Roger had ever been with were the stripper and a few prostitutes. There was no love or foreplay, or oral sex for that matter. The prostitutes were only interested in getting fucked and getting high, and the stripper had ran out of patience with him. Roger clearly didn't know anything at all about foreplay or how to seduce or please a woman, and Trish didn't know what to tell him to do to please her, either. . . She simply didn't know anything at all about sex or orgasms and the like, no one had ever taught her. His large size and her lack of being aroused enough, was painful for her. She wondered what people even saw in the act, she sure didn't get any enjoyment out of it.

Sex with the stripper and the prostitutes had been a little exciting for Roger, because they had had more experience, plus they were so loose that he fucked them without difficulty. Each time with Trish was extremely uncomfortable, almost like she was still a virgin, he could only get his cock in her part of the way and she laid there and didn't really participate at all. Plus his cock was usually sore for a couple of days afterward.

After a while, Roger started spending more and more time doing his own thing, even when Trish was home from work. As a result, they drifted further and further apart. Without a job, he and his friends couldn't afford the prostitutes, but they always seemed to find a way to get some alcohol, or score some pot. Any interest he'd had in sex turned to drinking, partying and hanging out down along bluegrass Creek.

Mr and Mrs Murtaugh purchased a VCR for Roger and Trish, hoping to coax him into staying home with his wife more. Being able to watch an uncut movie at will, in your own home, pause, fast forward and rewind at will, was a relatively new technology in the early 1980's.

Roger occasionally stayed home to watch a movie, but when he did, his brother was there watching too, and all they wanted to watch were violent action flicks. Their parents wouldn't allow any of Roger or Joshua's friends inside of their home, and Trish was really glad of that. Trish liked watching romantic films and love stories and wanted Roger to watch with her, but he refused to watch that 'lovey dovey' crap, as he called it.

By the beginning of 1984, Trish had just about had her fill of Roger. She was very unhappy with the direction that their marriage had taken, and told him that things had to change or she was leaving. They still lived in his mother's basement, he still wasn't working, and he was rarely, if ever home. Yet Trish was still working at Dairy Queen, their only source of income. She still drove the 1971 Chevy Impala that her parents had given her when she was a senior in high school. It had been a fairly nice car, but now, it barely ran, and only got a bath when it rained.

Trish told Roger that he had some choices to make; get a full time job, his driver's license, a place of their own, and start paying more attention to his family, or she was moving back to her mother's. She gave him three months to get his act together.

By the time April rolled around, Roger had not put in a single application anywhere, and was spending less and less time at home. They hadn't had sex since before Thanksgiving of the year before, he showed her no form of affection, and slept on their couch most nights.

Trish filed for a divorce, and her and Jeffery moved back home with her parents. At first Roger hadn't taken her seriously, and told her that he didn't want her to leave. Then after weighing his options; Having to get a full time job; Moving away from home and having to take care of his own place (possibly even having to do yard work); No more drinking and running around with his friends. . . He didn't fight the divorce, and it was final in August of '84.

Mr and Mrs Murtaugh were saddened by the divorce, they had thought an awful lot of Trish, but they didn't blame her. They even gave her the VCR when she moved out. And though it didn't phase him one bit, they reamed Roger a new asshole after she left, told him what a loser he was and what he had just given up.

It was a late Friday afternoon one month later in mid September, Trish was leaving work for the day, when she noticed Martin Riggs eating an ice cream cone at one of the tables out in the lobby. He'd come in while she was in the back preparing to clock out. Martin and Trish had gone to high school together too, but because her birthday was late in the year, he was a year ahead in his studies, and had graduated a year before her. They both knew each other's names, but had never met personally.

He looked right at her at the same time she spotted him, and he smiled, "Whoa, is that that girl I went to school with, that real skinny one? What's her name. . . damn it, I don't remember. . . She filled out really nice though!" he was thinking as he smiled.

"That's Martin. . . from school. . . God, I haven't seen him since I was a junior. . . Wow, he's a lot better looking now that he's older!" she thought, as her heart rate picked up, and she smiled back.

Martin Riggs was the exact opposite of Roger, he was handsome, fairly muscular, he had his license and his own vehicle (a 1980 Chevy pickup), he didn't smoke, didn't do drugs, only drank a few beers now and then, and he had a steady full time job.

Martin worked 8am to 5pm for a local lumber yard, loading trucks and making deliveries. How he managed to be inside of the Dairy Queen a little before five that day, in time for he and Trish to happen upon each other, was in itself nothing more than an odd coincidence. Martin had made a delivery to a house about ten miles outside of town, the address was easier to find than expected, and he managed to get the truck unloaded rather quickly. So he was on the road, headed back to town about twenty minutes sooner than he initially planned.

As he came through town, an automobile accident had blocked the street heading back to the lumber yard. Martin turned right and took a detour around several blocks. The alternate route took him right past Dairy Queen on his way. All at once, ice cream popped into his head, it had been a long time since he had an ice cream cone last, and he made up his mind to come back by as soon as he was off from work.