Lethal Weapon Pt. 03

Story Info
Could trish resist her ex's huge cock?
19.9k words
3.67
37.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 and the conclusion, please read Lethal Weapon parts 1 and 2 to find where we are before reading this. My keyboard has a habit of skipping letters and doubling letters. I usually catch these in spell check, but I miss some, so please bear with me. Comments and voting will be turned on now, please be kind.

*****

Martin grabbed the bag of catfish fillets and Steve drove him home, pulling into the drive about 11:30. He said goodbye to Steve, put the gear inside of the garage, grabbed the fish and headed in. Trish was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee,

"Did you have a good time last night," she asked.

She looked down at the floor after speaking, remembering the events from the evening before and what she had almost done. Trish's guilt was starting to overwhelm her, and a few tears slipped from her eyes.

Martin held up the fish fillets so that Trish could get a good look at them, "We have enough here for several catfish dinners," he stated with a smile.

He noticed the tears, but never spoke, waiting for her to broach the subject, if in fact, she would.

"Yes yes, those look nice. . . You know how much I love catfish. . . Martin. . . I-I-we-need to talk. I've been thinking about this for a long time. I assume that you read the letter I wrote to you a while back, I. . . we need to discuss that, I know I hurt you terribly, I never intended to. . . I don't know how I let myself get sucked into all of that, it was my fault. I knew it was wrong, but with the pressure from my mother. . . Oh Martin, I'm so sorry. . ." she sobbed, as the tears started to run down her cheeks steadily now.

Martin didn't say anything, waiting to see if she was going to go on, "And-and-the-the-re's something else I need to tell you," she continued.

"Yes?" Martin replied, as he walked over and placed the fish inside of the freezer.

"D-do you remember Dan Mcallister?" Trish asked.

"Yeah, he's the guy from back in school who tried to screw every girl he ever came in contact with. . . and succeeded for the most part. What about him?"

"Back when we were in school, I had a big crush on him. I mean a big crush, I used to lie in bed at night and dream, I had it all planned out, how we were going to be married, we'd have a couple of kids, the white picket fence, the whole nine yards. . ." Trish explained.

"Did you ever date him?" Martin asked.

"God no! He never even knew I existed. . . He. . ."

"Then why would you plan a life with someone that wasn't interested in you?" Martin interrupted.

"You don't understand, you know that I was never popular in highschool, I was too skinny an--and guys just never paid any attention to me," she said, looking down at the floor with a rejected and sad look.

Then in a softer and almost sad voice, "I focused on him because he was so good looking, I always figured that I would never have a guy that liked me, and I would never be married. . . How do you think I got stuck with that loser Roger?" she said, wishing she hadn't mentioned Roger's name.

"You mean giant cock Roger, that kept you coming for all those years?!!" Martin said, spitefully.

"I'm sorry Martin, I wish I could take the last twenty three years back, but I can't."

"Whatever. . . you were talking about Dan, go on. . ."

"I saw Dan in the market two weeks ago. . . the same day I left you the letter. He called out to me by name. I never even knew he knew who I was. . . He told me that I was beautiful. . . my heart skipped a beat, here was the boy, er. . . now man, that I had fantasized about all through high school. . . and-and he had just told me that I was beautiful. He asked me out to dinner, but I told him that I was married. He said it would only be as friends, then he gave me his card."

Martin didn't respond, just let her talk.

"I was flustered all of the way home from the market, it made me feel good that I had gotten his attention. . . Not that I wanted to be with him or anything, but it gave me more confidence about myself, and I came home hoping to try and straighten things out between us. . . but you went into your room and closed the door. I felt crushed, and then you've given me the cold shoulder ever since."

Trish looked down at the floor again, the pain showing in her eyes, "I started thinking about what you said about going out with other people. . . I decided to call Dan and tell him I would go to dinner with him, but that was all. I needed some company, some interaction with a man. . . you all but ignore me, and he made me feel so good about myself. . . Believe me, I had no romantic intentions with him whatsoever. . . yet when I got ready to go, I don't know why, I put on that little blue dress that I wore for our anniversary last year. Maybe I just wanted to feel desirable," she said, as she looked away, almost in shame. Another tear escaped her right eye and ran down her cheek.

"So, you went out with Dan last night huh?" Martin asked, even though he already knew most of what had happened, all except for about forty five minutes or so. Could they have had sex in that amount of time? They could have, but not likely, unless it was really quick.

"Did you sleep with him?"

"NO!" Trish let out a gasp, and started crying softly.

"Then why are you crying Trish?"

"I almost did," she said, ever so quietly.

Martin felt pangs of jealousy building in his chest, and Trish started crying a little harder, "I can't lie to you anymore Martin, I did that for too long, I don't know. . . I, yo--you have been avoiding me, an--and you've told me that we are probably through. . . I can't accept that, I look at you, I love you so much, and I still feel those urges to climb on you, I want so bad for you to ravage me. . . I don't have to hide my sexual urges from you anymore, I can tell you what I want and need without fear of you suspecting something. . . Although you probably suspect me of having sex with Dan now. I didn't, I swear to you on my father's grave, I did not have sex with Dan McAllister last night. . ."

Trish looked at Martin, pleading with her eyes, "I almost did, I'll admit, for a brief time last night, I really wanted to. . . I-I really, really wanted to. We got to the restaurant at the Marriott. . ."

"Hmmm, how convenient," Martin interrupted.

"Oh my God Martin, the food was sooo good. . . We had a couple glasses of wine. . . he kept telling me how beautiful I was and how he wished he would have paid more attention to me when we were in high school. He asked about you, I mentioned that you and I. . . I guess I shouldn't have, but the wine loosened me up a little. . . I did't go into any details, but I mentioned that we were having a few problems."

Trish looked at Martin, pleading with her eyes, "Martin, I've never had a man say things to me like he did, Dan really turned on the charm, and the more he talked, the more I thought about how you and I were done. You have always been real with me and never tried any of the smooth talking. . . He was really good, he had me almost believing everything he said, he had me believing that I was some sort of Goddess."

"So, I take it you two hit it off pretty well then?"

"No no no, Martin, he was just so persuasive that he almost had me feeling like I was back in high school again, you don't understand how much I liked him then. He kept telling me that I would have been the one woman that would have tied him down and kept him here. He lives in Cleveland now, he's some kind of executive or something. Dan told me that he had a strong urge to kiss me, that I looked good enough to eat, and what would he have to do to convince me to come up to his room for a nightcap."

"Is he married?" Martin asked.

"Yes. . . nnno, he's separated from his wife."

"Likely story, you almost got played by a player. Did you go up to his room?"

"The wine really made me woozy, I only had two glasses, but felt like I'd had much more. . . I told him that I didn't think I should go up to his room, I was a married woman. He told me it would be alright, that he wouldn't expect anything from me. I agreed to go up for just a bit, but told him that nothing was going to happen. . . Martin, a battle was raging inside of my head the whole time, I don't want to be with any other man but you. . . But on the other hand, I felt like you were abandoning our marriage, and what he was saying was starting to work on me, giving me tingles. I'm going to be honest Martin, part of me wanted to fuck his brains out, but the other part said NO don't do it!"

Martin finally sat down at the table across from her and crossed his arms, not sure if he wanted to hear any more or not. He never spoke, so Trish decided to continue. . .

"Dan paid the check, and as we got up to leave, he took my hand and held it all the way out of the restaurant. He led me over to the elevators, then as we waited. . . he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. . . very passionately. . ."

She paused for a moment. . .

"I was gone Martin. . . inside the elevator we necked like two high school kids all the way up, then the next thing I knew, we were inside of his room. . . I was so confused, was this real. . . It was like I was dreaming, oh Martin, please understand . . . it was like I had no control over my actions, just the same as it was with Roger. He told me that he wanted me so bad, that he had since he first laid eyes on me in the market. I had words come out of my mouth that I never had any intention of saying, they were just thoughts in my head that came rolling out of my mouth. . . I-I told him that I had a secret myself, that I'd wanted him since the ninth grade, that I used to fantasize about him. It all happened so fast, he smiled and promised to make it worth all of the years I had waited."

Trish looked at the floor again, tears falling once more, "Martin I don't know if I should tell you what happened next, but I can't keep secrets from you anymore. We started necking again. . ."

"I thought you said that you didn't fuck him!" Martin said angrily.

"I told you, I was so confused. . . and the next thing I knew, we were naked on the bed. Dan was on his back, I was leaning over him, we were kissing. . . I was on fire Martin, it was like I couldn't fight it, I had my hand around his cock, stroking it while we kissed, and I had the strong urge to climb on and ride him."

Martin was surprised that she was being so candid, his heart was aching though, maybe he, Jeff and Steve HAD been in the gas station and at the liquor store longer than they thought, maybe she DID time to fuck Dan,

"So you DID fuck him then?" he said loudly.

"NO!! I probably would have, I was just getting ready to climb on, but juat as I started to move, he told me to suck his cock. . ."

"So you gave him a blowjob instead, didn't you?" Martin cut in.

"No Martin, let me finish. . . It was like I couldn't think for myself, he gave commands, and I just did what he said. I started to slide down and take his cock into my mouth, and I said, I want your cock Martin, I want your cum, oh Martin, I've wanted to be your little slut for so long. . . All at once, after I said that, I snapped out of it and came back to reality. . . I pulled my head away and jumped back off of the bed. While I gathered up my clothes, I was looking at Dan like he'd lost his mind, and told him that he wasn't my husband and I shouldn't be there, I should have never gone there. . . I wanted to go home! Dan got off of the bed and tried to comfort me, he asked me what was the matter, he wouldn't hurt me. . . you wouldn't have to know, it'd be our secret, he would never tell a soul."

Trish's eyes begged Martin to believe her, "I told him NO, I wanted to go home. . . right away! He said alright. . . but, he knew that I wanted him as bad as he wanted me, that I'd be calling him again before he left town, he knew I would. I told him, no I wouldn't, I'd made some mistakes with my husband and I was going home to fix things, I told Dan I didn't know why I ever let him get as far as he did with me!"

Martin finally spoke, "So you're absolutely sure you never fucked him, that you never got that far? Just what made you snap out of it, I don't understand why you even went up to his room to begin with."

"I don't know, I told you, I was so confused and felt kind of spacy, I just did everything that he suggested, I never resisted. . . When I realized that I was naked and getting ready to take his cock into my mouth, I said your name, my screwed up brain told me that I was with you. . . Then it hit me all at once, I'm not sure what made me snap back. . . WAIT!! I know what it was. . . as I was getting ready to take his cock into my mouth, Dan said, Oh yeah baby, forget Martin, you're my little slut tonight! In my heart, I knew that you would never say anything like that to me, that's what brought me back."

"Sounds like he may have put something in your drink, did you notice if he was ever near it?" asked Martin.

"No, I don't think he was. . . wait a minute, he did ask about our children, and I reached down under the table and took the pictures of the boys out of my purse. . . That no good son of a bitch! That's when he did it. . . when I sat back up, I thought I saw him yank his arm back, and he looked like the cat that ate the canary, I never thought anything about it until now. . . That no good prick. . . it was after that, that he really started trying to charm me, that's why I felt all tingly inside like I did. That's when I told him that you and I were kind of on the outs too, I had no intention of ever telling him anything like that."

"I think he may not have gotten enough of the drug into your drink to take full effect, that's why you snapped out of it like you did," said Martin "What happened after you got dressed?"

"Dan got dressed too, and then drove me home, but during the drive here, he still tried to get to me. He said that he was sorry that he mistook me for that type of woman, that I truly was very beautiful and he just couldn't hold himself back. . . he could spend the rest of his life with a woman like me, and that he was being serious. He asked if we could spend some more time together, he'd stop and get some more wine and we could go inside of my house and talk some more. I think he hoped he could sweet talk me into fucking him. Finally, when we pulled up out front, he said that he really wanted to make love to me. . . That we'd already been naked in each others arms, why couldn't we finish the beautiful thing that we had started? He wanted to pleasure me, and he promised that he'd love me all night long, that you didn't have to know."

"He wanted to get more wine so that he could give you more of that concoction he put in your drink at the restaurant," responded Martin.

"Martin, I almost couldn't get out of his car fast enough, he asked if that was it, didn't he even get a goodnight kiss after that lovely meal? I thanked him for the meal and told him that he already got a kiss and that I was sorry, he wasn't getting any more."

"So that was it, he left?"

"No, he said that he was going to sit there for a few minutes, and I should go inside and think about it for a little while. To flip our porchlight off and on a couple of times when I was ready, and he'd come in and give me the best loving of my life. . . to go on in and think about where we had been at a little while before. Think about his cock in my mouth, and think about having that cock inside of me, slamming me to orgasm. . . To go on in and think about it, he'd be there for a little while."

"Did he leave or stay out front all night?" Martin asked, he knew that Dan had already gone by the time he and the others had come back by the night before.

"I went straight inside, right to the kitchen, I didn't turn on any lights at all, I just sat down at the kitchen table in the dark. . . I-I felt so guilty about what I'd almost done. When I finally got up and went in to get ready for bed, Jeff showed up for your fishing rod that you forgot. When he knocked, I thought for sure Dan had come back and I almost didn't open the door. When I did, I was ready to really let him have it, Jeff could tell something was wrong and I told him what had happened. . . Well, not the dirty parts, just that I had almost made a terrible mistake, did he say anything to you about it?"

"No, he never said anything other than that you told him to tell me that you loved me."

"I DO love you Martin."

"How long is Dan going to be in town?" Martin asked.

"Til the end of the coming week I thought he said, I thought he said he was leaving next Friday." answered Trish.

"Martin?"

"Yes?"

"Will you hold me. .? I really need you to hold me right now."

"Come here," he said as he got up and headed around the table.

Trish got out of her chair and met him half way, they held each other for several long moments. Martin still had mixed feelings about what Trish had done with Roger, could he live with all of the liberties Trish had given to him for all of those years? Just as important, could he live without her for the rest of his life? He really didn't think he could.

He decided that he and Trish would sit and talk about her and Roger that evening, "Trish, tonight I want to sit and discuss the letter you wrote to me, is that OK?" Martin asked.

Trish was excited that he wanted to talk, did that mean that they may reconcile? "Yes, oh yes Martin, I really want to," she said with a smile.

The rest of the day was uneventful, Trish cleaned up around the house some and Martin just relaxed and watched television. Around 5:00 pm, Trish put a pan of water on the stove to boil for pasta, then after a nice quiet supper and the dishes were all done, Martin guided Trish into the living room and over to the recliner, Martin then sat down on the couch. They sat looking at each other for a while, not really knowing where to begin. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, Trish spoke first,

"Martin, you can ask me anything that you want, and I will tell you the truth as best that I can remember."

Martin looked at her with a mix of emotions, he still loved this woman terribly, but thinking about the last twenty three years really pulled at his heart. It was absolute torture to stay away from her. He finally spoke up,

"Trish, can you honestly say that you didn't love Roger?" was his first question.

"Yes I can. . . No, I absolutely never loved Roger. . . I don't even think I did while I was married to him."

"Not even a little bit?"

Trish looked at the ceiling for a few moments and thought about it, "You know, when I first married Roger, I thought I was in love with him, I think I was more in love with the idea of being with a man and being married than anything. I mean look at him. . . Oh! Obviously we can't now, he's dead. . . but just think about his appearance, he was a weirdo, Martin. That long stringy hair, he was scrawny. . . he liked to party and get high. . . and well, I-I guess I cared about him a little. . . as a friend I guess. . . but not really in a romantic way. " she stated matter of factly.

"Do you remember when I came home from work and found you crying, do you remember that? It was a couple of weeks before my accident at the plant, and right after they found Roger dead. You were crying over him weren't you?" Martin asked.

"Yes I was, but. . ." Trish saw the reaction on Martin's face before she could explain, it was a look of sadness.

"Let me finish explaining Martin, I had a mixture of emotions when I found out he was dead. Sure I was a little sad. . . he was still my friend, I thought I was in love with him once. . . and I thought about his parents. I know that YOU even liked them, they're good people Martin. . . and even though they may not have liked the direction their son had taken with his life. . ." Trish's eyes misted over as she thought about what she was going to say next, "He was still their son, I know how I would feel if we lost one of our children. . . No matter what they'd done."