Lethal Weapon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And just how in the hell did you come up with that theory, mother?" said Trish, as she started to sit down on the couch. Louise sat down in the large chair to Trish's left.

"If you would have stayed with him, he probably wouldn't have gone back to doing drugs."

"Do you honestly believe that? He was doing that kind of stuff long before I ever met him," Trish responded.

"Then why in the hell did you get with him to begin with?" mother asked.

"Roger is dead mother! I don't want to go through this shit again."

"Then why are you here?"

"I was almost raped the night before last, and something happened that got me to thinking and made me realize the truth," said Trish.

"Raped! By whom, what happened?!" she asked.

Trish explained how she'd ran into Dan at the store and had then gone out to dinner with him. She didn't mention any of the troubles that her and Martin were having, didn't want to give her mother the satisfaction. When she arrived at the part where her and Dan had finished eating, she paused for a moment, then went on to explain how Dan had kissed her and taken her up to his room. Her mother, in a sarcastic tone said,

"Let's see, you went out to dinner with him, then you willingly went up to his room. . . Well, I hardly call that rape, what's the matter, your husband not getting it done for you anymore?"

"NO mother! You don't understand, I recognized the feeling of not being able to say no to him. He drugged me. . ."

A look of foreboding came over her mother's face as Trish went on, "I must not have gotten the full dose he intended to give me though, because I snapped out of it before he had a chance to have sex with me."

"Oh, that's terrible sweetheart," her mother said, her demeanor considerably changed.

"I always got the full dose with Roger though, and I couldn't refuse his advances. You don't suppose you know anything about that do you, like maybe you were putting something in the tea I used to keep in the refrigerator? You know, that herbal tea that I used to drink at night before I went to bed. Sure is funny, how after the evenings you were at my house for a visit, Roger always showed up that night after Martin went to work," Trish elucidated.

"A-a-a I don--don't know what you're talking about Trish."

"Bullshit mother! You know how you harped on me to get back together with him, hell, you encouraged me to cheat on my husband with him! Or don't you remember that? I think you do!"

Trish's mom gave her a look of defiance, "So what, I only did it to try and wake you up, don't you get it Trish? You belonged to Roger, he was your one and only husband. . . Until death do you part," mom said.

"So you admit it then, you put something in my tea, didn't you?

Not saying yes or no, mom just looked away, then Trish asked, "Answer me something else mother. . . you were in cohorts with him, did Roger ever tell you if he continued to drug me, or did I just finally start to believe your bullshit?"

"I don't know, he never said, but I suppose he probably did. I think it was the right thing to do though, since you were still his wife, at least you were until he died. I guess Martin must really love you, since he went all those years without any sex. . . or did he? I bet he was out getting it from other places. . ."

"I know he was getting sex mother, he was getting it from me!" Trish cut in.

"You little tramp, you're nothing but a harlot, an adulteress. You cheated on your husband, the father of your children, yes I know that all three of those boys belong to Roger. I can see it in their faces, it was in God's plan you know, but YOU. .! YOU were too damned stupid to see where you belonged, I think I'll tell Martin just who the father of those boys are. You are going to burn in hell young lady," her mother squawked.

"You know mother, you're right. . . I did commit adultery."

Her mother smiled with an 'I told you so' smirk, then Trish continued, "It was adultery when I slept with Roger, but. . . you and him are the one's that facilitated it by drugging me, I never would have done anything with him if I had been able to resist, and you know it! That makes you just as guilty as I am, if not more so."

Trish got up and headed for the door, then turned and glared back at her mother,

"Oh, and by the way. . . Martin knows that he's not the sperm donor of those boys, but he IS their dad, and he knows it! If there's anyone that's going to burn in hell mother, it's you! Hope you enjoy your time down there by yourself, because I know that daddy is up in heaven!"

With that, she walked out and slammed the door, but stopped, opened the door and sticking her head back in,

"And another thing, Jeff already knows about this, but if Nick or Damon either one hear from anyone that Martin isn't their Dad, I'm coming after you bitch! Do I make myself clear?!"

Louise just looked at Trish, then watched as she went out to her car and drove away. She couldn't believe what had just happened. All of the things she'd done, the sheltering, the watching over and keeping an eye on almost everything that Trish had done since she was a child, even the drugging. All of it with the pretense of protecting Trish's soul. Was that it, or was it the fact that she just couldn't control her daughter anymore? Now she regretted that she had ever meddled in Trish's life. She collapsed onto the couch and started to cry.

Trish headed home, shedding a few tears herself, she remembered how close she and her mother had been when she was young. Then when she was about thirteen, her mother started hovering over her, monitoring her every move and pretty much choosing her friends for her, and she was hardly ever allowed to leave the house. Trish was now starting to believe that maybe that was why she was so shy and backward. When she arrived back home, Martin was still out.

After leaving Amanda's, Martin made his way past the Murtaugh's home, hoping to see Joshua out and about, but he was nowhere to be seen. So he headed on back home, parked and went inside. Trish was waiting, and looked at him with anticipation, wondering if Martin had come up with anything.

"Hi babe, I went to see Amanda again. . ." he started.

"I talked to mother. . ." Trish started at the same time, "Go ahead, you go first."

Martin continued, "I asked her if Roger had given you any kind of drugs or anything when the three of you got together, and she said that Roger was putting ecstasy in your drinks from the very beginning."

"You mean even that first time?" asked Trish.

"Yeah, she said that he used to give it to her all of the time too."

Trish started to cry a little, "What's wrong?" Martin asked.

"I--it's just so. . . I don't know how to explain it, I. . . I feel so stupid. I can't believe that I trusted Roger. . . I just thought I was weak because of all of the things my mother was telling me. I honestly thought that maybe I was doing it because deep down inside I. . . it was supposed to be that way. I can't believe I let them do that to me."

Martin put his arms around Trish, then asked, "Did you ever talk to your mom?"

"Yes I did. . . she was putting something, probably ecstasy. . . I figure she probably got it from Roger. . . She was putting it in my tea, a. . ."

"You mean she admitted doing it?!" Martin asked.

"Yes, she said that I belonged to Roger. . . until death do we part. . . Oh Martin, I'm so sorry all of this happened, I should have figured out that they were giving me something. I should have had more resolve."

"It wasn't your fault Trish, we'll get through this. . ."

-------

Three days later, Wednesday evening, Trish was home alone when the doorbell rang. She slowly made her way over to the door with anticipation.

"Hello there beautiful, I've not been able to get you out of of my mind since Friday evening, I was hoping you'd reconsider and call, you're not going to regret this one bit," said Dan as Trish opened the door for him.

"Come on in big boy, I hope you've taken your vitamins, cause I'm gonna give you a workout," Trish responded.

"Come here baby," he said, as he pulled her into a steamy kiss.

"Down boy, let's drink some wine, and how about a little romance first?" she said, as she pulled away and headed for the kitchen, "Be right back, go ahead and have a seat on the couch."

A few moments later, Trish returned with two glasses of Sonoma County Pinot Noir. She handed one to Dan and sat down on the sofa beside him. Trish held up her glass, smiled and said, "Here's to tonight and whatever may come of our time together ."

Their glasses rang together in a toast, "To tonight and making all of your wildest fantasies come true!" Dan replied with a grin.

Trish gave him a wink and then chugged her glass of wine in one big gulp. Not to be outdone, Dan did the same,

"Mmmm, I can see why you told me not to bring any wine, this has an extraordinary flavor. I completely understand why you prefer it."

"Yes, we really like it, and it's only about twenty dollars a bottle," Trish answered.

"What brand is it? I just may have to pick up a bottle of that for myself," replied Dan, "Only twenty dollars? It tastes as though it would be much more expensive."

"It's Sonoma County Pinot Noir, I bought it at the market the day we first 'rediscovered' each other, would you like some more?" she said, sitting her empty glass down on the coffee table.

"No, I'm perfectly fine," said Dan.

Dan sat his glass down, while pulling Trish into another passionate kiss, as he slid his hand up and slowly undid the top button of her blouse. Then letting his hand slip down and unbutton the rest. Once the last button was undone, he pushed the shirt down past her shoulders, and unhooked her bra all in one quick move. He cupped her right breast in his hand and lowered his face to her cleavage, pushing his nose between her breasts, then slowly started working his tongue around her areola. . .

-------

Dan woke up peacefully Thursday morning, thoughts of his romp with Trish the night before still fresh in his mind. He smiled as his cock began to grow again. It was just about at full attention when he thought he heard voices, people talking and laughing. With his eyes still closed, he called out,

"Trish. . . babe turn off the tv and come back to bed, I think I've got at least one more left in me."

His memory was hazy at best, but he remembered Trish smashing her pussy onto his face as he eagerly licked and sucked on her clit. He remembered her mouth around his cock, how good it felt. Then how she had climbed on top of him and ridden him hard. . . funny, he expected her to be much tighter than what she actually had been. Dan chuckled to himself as he recalled Trish sliding back down and taking a big load of his cum into her eager mouth. . .

Dan's thoughts wandered as he pondered what Trish had then done with his mighty load of seamen . . . "Nah, that couldn't be right could it?" he thought. Then reality set in. . . She had crawled up and planted a big wet, sloppy, open mouth kiss right on his lips, slipping that enormous load right into his own mouth. He had been snowballed!! His eyes shot open, but he couldn't see, the light was too blinding. He felt a slight chill and his senses told him that he wasn't lying in Trish's bed, the surface was too hard and cold to be a matress.

As Dan's sight finally adjusted to the brightness, he became conscious of the fact that he was outdoors. Looking around, he noticed that there was a crowd of people standing around glaring at him. Then in a moment of clarity, it dawned on him that he was naked. . . and sporting a raging hardon!

"Oh my God!" he said out loud, as he covered himself with his hands, trying to stifle his erection.

As he became more aware of his surroundings, Dan discovered that he was lying on the hood of his Escalade. . . and to his horror, the Cadillac was parked right in the center of downtown! It was sitting on the well manicured courthouse lawn, and was the center of attention as it rested there next to the main entrance. He looked around for something to cover up with, but couldn't find anything.

"Hey, he's awake!!" someone called out, to sounds of laughter.

"Nice ride, too bad you got ass prints all over the hood there buddy!" another voice cackled.

He jumped down off of the hood and tried to open the driver's door of the SUV, but to no avail, it was locked. Looking inside, he noticed his keys lying on the front seat and the clothes he'd been wearing the evening before were strewn all over the inside of the vehicle.

"What in the fuck is going on!" he cried out. "What in the fuck happened to Trish?"

"Excuse me, sir? Did you just ask what happened to Trish? I wanna know what happened to you, he he," said the uniformed patrol officer who had just walked up behind him. "Whew! Excuse my french sir, but you smell like shit. .!"

Dan turned around to face the cop,

"Oh my, now I see why, you've got shit smeared all over you!" said the policeman.

Dan had been so preoccupied with his situation, that he hadn't noticed the smell, or the fact that there was shit smeared all over his chest and neck, it was even on his face. All at once, he felt a little sick, then he noticed the acrid taste in his mouth,

"Is that piss?" he said.

"Excuse me?" said the policeman.

"I think someone pissed in my mouth!" said Dan.

"Is that a fact? Why don't you turn around and put your hands behind your back for me sir?" the cop responded, stifling a laugh.

About then, another police officer showed up with a blanket and covered him up. As the two officers led him away, Dan looked up and saw Trish and Martin standing together in the crowd. About then, he realized something else. . . Trish's blonde hair. He distinctly remembered her hair being more of a gray color when he had watched her bob up and down on his cock the night before, or at least he thought it was anyway.

"What the fuck? How? That doesn't make any sense." he thought to himself.

Just as the cops started to put him in the back of the police cruiser, he heard a female voice call out, "Hey thar Danny boy, how y'all doin' this mornin,' why don'tcha say hello ta the little missus fer me when y'all git around ta seein' her agin, won't cha?"

Dan just stared in disbelief, it was all starting to come back now. Was that the gray hair that he'd ran his hands through the night before. .? Was that the voice he'd heard crying out and singing. . . "Fuck me, ya hunk a hunk a burnin' luv. . .?!!"

The woman smiled a toothless grin and pursed her lips, blowing little kisses at him through the air. . .

"Oh no!!" he thought. Was that the mouth that had curled her upper lip and and said, "Thank y'all very much." as she marched all of his little soldiers back to base, via his mouth. .?

"Oh my God, NO!" he said loudly. "WAIT!! WAIT!! I've been set up. . . That woman back there. . . Elvis. . . sh-sh-she's the one. Those other two people. . ."

"Tell it to the judge. . . shitface," laughed the cop, as he shut the back door to the police car.

-------

Thursday afternoon brought a very unhappy Mrs Dan McAllister to town to bail him out of jail and get his Escalade out of the police impound lot. Meanwhile at the Riggs home,

"I'm glad that stuff kicked in when it did," said Martin. "I don't know what I would have done if you would have had to let him get into your pussy before it did."

"I would have figured something out, you didn't have anything to worry about," Trish answered.

"He wasn't wasting any time was he? No smalltalk, or nothing, he was going for the gold. It was all I could do not to bust in there and club his ass when I saw him kissing you and sucking on your boobs."

"I knew if I chugged my glass of wine, he would too. I just wanted him to hurry up and drink it. . . we got him, didn't we? Huh?"

"Yeah I guess we did," Martin chuckled.

"I don't see how you got Amanda to go along with all of this though. I mean she really, actually fucked Dan? I thought she was just going to mess with his head," commented Trish. "I haven't seen her in years. . . God, she looks so horrible."

"You two didn't talk much while she was here, did you?" he asked.

"No, there wasn't really that much to say."

"You knew that Amanda was always kind of slutty, didn't you? Ha, ol' Dan fucked her some back when we were in high school, and I guess she didn't mind re-living some of those old memories again last night. Besides, her husband is up in Columbus for a while."

"She's married? Who is she married to? Do I know him?" Trish asked.

"Mike Hunsaker," Martin replied.

"God! That's the same guy she was with twenty three years ago, and she cheated on him on that short of a notice?"

Martin glared at her after that remark, but went on, "You do know that she was fucking Roger right up until his death, don't you?"

Trish didn't answer.

"I've already been checked for stds, so no you don't have to worry about that. . . unless you've been with someone else since last year," he said.

"No Martin, you know I haven't," said Trish, as she looked at the floor in a defeated tone.

"You don't think we might have gone a little overboard with Dan last night, do you?" asked Martin.

"That prick deserves everything he gets," Trish replied. "I do have a question though."

"What's that?"

"Who took a dump on Dan?"

"That was Amanda," said Martin.

"Why?"

"Well, Dan has always been a conceited prick, he did some pretty rotten things to Amanda back in school, spread some lies and stuff. After we deposited ol' Dan at the courthouse, Amanda climbed up above him, dropped her pants and shit on his neck and face. She said that ol' Dan couldn't make her come, so she just shit to show her appreciation. After she got done, I climbed up there myself and took a piss on his face, I felt like he deserved it. He must have spread the shit around of his own accord during the night."

"I wondered why it took so long for you guys to get back to the car," said Trish.

"Trish?" said Martin.

"Yeah?"

"I know you told me how much you liked Dan back when you were in school. When you went to dinner with him, you were drugged up when he kissed you, but this time you weren't. Did it excite you? Did it bring any old feelings to the surface. .? I guess what I'm trying to say is, do you have any regrets that you never lived out your dream of being with him?"

Trish smiled and said, "I don't regret one single minute of being your wife, but I do regret some of the things that I think I should have been more able to control. I think you know what I mean. Oh, and no, kissing him did not excite me, if anything it at all, it was repulsing."

Martin put his arms around her and held her tightly, "I love you Trish," he said.

--------

The following afternoon (Friday), two major stories covered the front page of the local newspaper. Towards the bottom was an article about an arrest made early Thursday morning;

CLEVELAND MAN ARRESTED ON EXPOSURE CHARGES

Former resident Daniel McAllister , now of Cleveland was arrested Thursday morning at 7:00 am on the lawn of the County Courthouse. He was charged with a preliminary count of indecent exposure, after being found sleeping naked on the hood of his 2012 Cadillac Escalade. He was also charged with creating a public nuisance and destruction of public property. His vehicle allegedly ran over and destroyed several flowering bushes and created deep ruts in the courthouse lawn. A charge of being under the influence of an unknown substance was dropped. McAllister was lodged into the County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bond.

A photo of Dan (with his incriminating parts blurred) accompanied the article.

The big story was the main headline at the top though, it read;