Lethe and Kematian

Story Info
Welcome To The Shadows
1.9k words
3.13
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lethe had never been so comfortable with a man, and it shocked her how dark he was, and yet he was so loving...

-Memory Fades in-

Wysteria brushed her violet hair from her amber eyes.

She was visiting her Goddaughter, a young gal named Maya.

And Maya had just achieved remission.

She lived with her grandmother, a matronly human.

Her parents had been killed several years before, when A semi ran a red light and crashed into their little sedan.

Wyst had run into a verily nasty man earlier, and seeing Maya would brighten her dour mood.

As she entered, the lack of life In the house left her shaking.

She made for Maya's room.

Grandma was laying with her face in the bed, and Maya drew no breath. On closer Inspection, neither did The old lady. Wysteria hissed as she felt the tingle of her earlier altercation partner's magic on them.

Her eyes narrowed.

She didn't have time to cry.

Only to avenge them.

She ran After him, mounting a lively black thoroughbred stallion.

He charged after the other rider.

Soon his dark legs brought them up behind the being, astride a black tobiano Warmblood mare.

In the resulting fight, his mask broke, revealing his face.

And her dumb ass looked right at him.

He mentioned the tidbit about decaying Alive for seeing his face after that.

He killed his mare after the battle, and vanished to procure a more suitable mount.

Lethe rode Nefisa down the road bareback. She twirled the end of the one leadrope she used, the clip attached to the center ring.

She plow and neck reined both sides, the old mare now having a less fiery temper in her old age.

Patting her neck, she spotted a man riding a demonic stallion.

Lethe was the personification of the River Of Forgetfulness.

She was a freaking titan.

And her friend bred SPECIAL equines just for the purpose of war and enjoyment.

The stallion didn't bother her.

The lifeless eyes of his rider did.

His face was gorgeous.

His hair was slightly shaggy, eyes blue.

Her own grey orbs widened In surprise.

Her long, pale pink hair rested on pale skin, freckled and innocent.

She had been a river for millennia, and before that was a time of constant strife. No time for breeding.

She saw the look of Well Fuck on his face, and curiosity got the better of her.

"Well, Damn, Studmuffin, you look right wicked on that boy."

She winked.

Innocence didn't mean she couldn't flirt.

-Present-

Lethe stared at Kematian.

She was busily absorbing the broad chest covered in scars. One in particular made her lip lift. The Sarcophagi matched the one that adorned her arm, bar a small heart above the K.

Her eyes lit a glorious Smokey grey, golden flecks glowing writhing within the near seascape.

She smiled a shy smile, her hands itching to transverse the mark lovingly.

They were to be wed soon.

A fact brought on by the fact that because of a curse, his face could not be viewed without death... unless one bonded to him.

Or marriage.

And even with her commitment issues, the thought of not seeing him every day broke her heart. Not to mention his face was so darkly beautiful it made her want to.weep.

She had never turned back. And regretted nothing,

He was Amazing...

The scorching look he gave Lethe made her hot, and she was innocent!

The man was walking sex... and she had no defenses from this man.

She stared into the glorious blue of his eyes.

He stood between her legs, her ass on the table.

"Kema-Mine..." She started softly, breath coming in short gasps, nervous of him, but aroused.

Her pink hair glimmered in the fire light of thousands of candles.

She gasped as his denim encased bulge pressed against the place that felt so hollow. Her virgin body responded by rubbing against it, the friction making a jolt run thru her.from toe to head.

She made a soft sound as he ran his hands up her legs slowly, going close to the center of her jeans, but never seemed to reach it with his lazy exploration.

He smiled wickedly as she made an.impatient sound.

He had other ideas. Only the perfect first time for his Lethe, and she would just have to wait.

He ran his hands up, underneath her lacy white shirt.

He lifted it up to show the bottom of her bra. It was pastel blue, equally lacy, and barely hid her pert breasts.

He groaned as his cock hardened.

"Kema... I feel so Hot."

She felt like her body was on fire. His touch ignited her, Her face was slightly flushed, her lips parting softly.

His cock tried it's damnedest to twitch in his tight black jeans.

His slightly shaggy silver hair brushed her stomach as he began to kiss a blazing path.

"I am, too."

His tongue swirled around her navel, eliciting a shudder.

She was so responsive, so eager... he almost whimpered from the pain in his groin.

He helped pull her to a sitting position, and remove her blouse.

Her breasts were c cup. More than a handful was a waste after all.

He could see the tips of rosy nipples pressing against the fabric, mesmerized by the expansion of her chest with each shallow breath.

"If you don't calm down.and breathe, You'll pass out."

She nodded slowly, looking into those insanely blue eyes.

She took a breath, and he snatched it from her with a blistering kiss.

Her breathing magically returned, deep gasps from lack of air.

Her eyes lowered, her lids hooding them.

He kissed down her neck and wrapped his arms around her loosely. He deftly unlatched her bra, and pealed it away.

He leaned away, to look at the peaked breasts of his wife to be.

He pressed close again, and his eyes closed as he growled, the soft flesh meeting his tattered hide and warming it.

He reached his hands up, gripping them slightly roughly, then massaging gently. Pinching her already achy nipple, before lowering his head to taste one.

Lethe moaned, her back arching, his mouth laving her sensitive peaks.

He ran his hand down her stomach, and fought with the button. In his haste, the button was flung to the far reaches of the room, never to be found.

He backed away to let her down. She slipped down off the table slowly, eyes on Kematian as she hooked fingers into the waistband of her bottoms, and dropped them to pool on the floor. She got her feet out of them, and looked away shyly, trying to be brave, but.ever modest,

Kematian stared. His pale pink goddess, faintly freckled, stood before him, completely nude.

He looked her over from top to bottom.

Her long hair lay in waves down her back.

Her build was tall, willowy, and graceful.

Her thatch even matched her hair. He smiled, and went to her, lifted her back up into the table. She was the perfect height on that table for him to impale her.

He pushed her to lean back, and knelt between her pale thighs.

His tongue danced along her thigh.

He put one hand close to her mound.

He kissed and licked his way around her thigh, as said hand worked its way to her clit.

He brushed her bud with his.finger.

She shuddered, another impatient sound from her meeting his ears.

He flicked her nub, and slid his finger along the glistening folds.

She gasped in surprise as he slipped a finger inside.

They moaned together.

She was so tight, he could feel.her clasping his finger, and the feeling made his cock try to jump.

She threw her head back, her eyes closed.

He withdrew his.finger,

And pressed it deep.again. her.moan told him he.was.doing it right.

He.pressed her G spot, twisting his finger to work it aggressively. He wanted her slick when he stretched her. He was by.no means small.

He withdrew and pressed forward with two.

She arched up to meet him.

He dipped his head as he withdrew his fingers, and bent to taste her.

He ran.his tongue over her gently, feasting on her. Gentle nips followed by gentle licks drove Lethe wild. She bucked, and he held.down her hips by wrapping his arms around her legs and pressing down on her womb, further inflaming her.

He dipped his tongue deep, rubbing her with the tip.

He had to get his jeans off, before he erupted into flames.

He fought with them until gentle fingers covered his hands.

Lethe was.sitting up, staring at the button.

Her hands tentatively undid the button, and her breasts Jiggled as she slid the zipper down slowly.

As.she worked the pants down his lean hips, her head was angled down, staring at his throbbing member.

She licked her lips nervously, before sliding down and kneeling before him.

When the tip of his cock passed into the warm.cavern of her mouth, he groaned,

She tasted him, and swirled her tongue along his phallus. The beads of.precum tasted salty, but she liked it.

He thrust softly, and she.accepted an inch. She mimicked his.fingers, and worked another three into.her.mouth.

Her jaw hurt, his girth larger than she had imagined.

He groaned again, gently grabbed her hair, stepped.out of his garments, before pulling her to stand, and again, lay her on the table.

Her legs.spread wide, her innocent barrier barely stretched earlier.

He was astonished she would give her innocence to him. He wanted this perfect because it.was so.precious.

His pressed.his tip to her entrance, and looked down into passion hazed eyes.

"This may hurt, My Lethe,"

She swallowed and nodded, afraid.he would be far too large.

He pressed in, watching her face. Her expression was one of wonder.

He went slowly, centimeter by.centimeter until he met her maidenhead. He made.a small thrust past it, then worked it deeper by a few inches. He began work the.now.slick shaft into her channel, until finally he.was hilt deep. Her expression changed, and it was apparent by her keening" Kehmahhh" that she was feeling as he.felt, that they had.been made for one another.... a perfect fit. And he was loving the feeling off her soft body stretched taunt, her.muscles gripping him like a miserly fist,

She writhed as she accepted him, sheathed his sword within her quivering, giving walls. Walls that were stretched nearly to the max, but massaged the steel covered velvet that filled her so.full.

He groaned, and began to thrust gently with his length, and as her whimpers became cries, he picked up.the pace.

She began screaming his name as she.clamped down, her body spasming around him as she came with him inside her.

He.didn't slow his pace. In fact, he slammed deeper into her, growling as he.neared his own orgasm.

Her next release sent him over the edge, his cock pulsing his seed.into her cavern. She bucked.against him, her body milking him. His thrusts slowed, his.cock shrinking slowly.

He looked down into her eyes.

She looked like an exhausted kitten, but beamed contentedly at him, She leaned up to.meet his lips, opening for his invasion. The.taste of themselves as they kissed erotic.

"Kematian..."

She breathed against his lips. Her lids fluttered low, she was exhausted.

He smiled down at her, his eyes.glowing blue, and she.slept with her head on his chest. for the first time, Kematian was sated.thoroughly.

Kematian :

This Will be co written once the other Author arrives. :)