Let's Be Batman Pt. 04

Story Info
Madame Zodiac has our hero at her mercy.
2.5k words
4.6
27.9k
26
0

Part 4 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was reeling. On his hands and knees, he was coughing up a fit. Nearby he could just make out the exit to the massive tent he was trapped in. If he could just make his way there...

"Leaving so soon?" The woman above Tommy laughed. "I'm afraid that's not in the cards for you, Batman."

Tommy glanced up at his attacker. She was tall and raven-haired with sharp features on her face. Her eyebrows were manicured into sharp points and her smile was wide with ill intent. Tommy guiltily snuck a peak at her body, which was toned and fit. She was wearing a crown with some sort of jewel in the middle and her body was covered only by a loose set of white fabric that was held together by the belt around her waist. The dress gave the woman a plunging neckline, exposing a fantastic set of breasts. Her legs were also exposed dangerously close to the woman's nether regions and her legs were long and firm. Tommy wished that just once the beautiful woman in front of him wasn't trying to kill him.

"Feel no shame, Batman," The woman continued. "You are not the first to fall to Madame Zodiac."

Tommy had no recognition of the name, although it explained why the woman was holding a deck of tarot cards in her hand. It also explained how Tommy had entered this old abandoned building due to a mysterious note and had suddenly been transported into a large circus tent. It didn't explain how this woman had been easily able to kick the shit out him, but Tommy wasn't surprised when that happened anymore.

Madame Zodiac struck a pose that stuck one long leg out of her dress. Her hands laid triumphantly on her hips, the movement jingling the many bracelets on her wrists. "I am a mistress of the unexplained, a teller of the stars. I see all, I feel all, I am all!"

Tommy was staring at her leg. It was so tan and long. He wondered if she worked out. He snapped to attention when he heard the word that had often been spoken to him in these situations.

"...KIll you. But how? I do not presume to know the answers to these questions. The tarot will be my guide. Shall I crush you under The Chariot? Will you be The Hanged Man? The cards will know!"

Madame Zodiac closed her eyes and whispered something under her breath. She placed her hands over the tarot cards; they seemed to glow in response. With a dramatic flourish, she pulled a card triumphantly from the deck."

"Batman, your method of destruction will be..." Madame Zodiac looked at her card, blinked, and frowned. "Wait, this can't be right."

"Wh-What's wrong?" Tommy said with hesitation. He hoped she hadn't pulled the "Dick ripped off by wolves" card.

Madame Zodiac's frown deeped as she showed Tommy the card. It had a man and a woman on it, both naked, with what looked like an angel floating above them. There were some trees and a mountain and shit on there but Tommy couldn't quite make them out. He didn't know anything about this stuff. He hoped Madame Zodiac would tell him how he was going to die and get it over with.

"According to this card, we're supposed to fuck."

Tommy was taken aback. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I think I know how this stuff works," Madame Zodiac snapped back. She seemed lost in thought as she brought the card to her mouth and clicked it on her teeth. Suddenly, she seemed to have an idea. She snapped her fingers as she spoke.

"I Know! Maybe the cosmic auras became misaligned momentarily. Come with me."

Madame Zodiac turned and walked towards a table in the center of the tent. Tommy paused. He looked at the exit door. He didn't think Madame Zodiac could stop him from getting there at this distance.

'C'mon, Tommy, don't be an idiot,' His head was saying. Following most certainly meant death. On the other hand... Tommy watched Madame Zodiac's ass sway back and forth as she walked. She wasn't wearing any underwear...

"Be right there!" Tommy yelled as he got up off the floor and jogged towards Madame Zodiac.

She motioned for him to take a seat at the table. On the center of it was a small orb that seemed to glow purple. Madame Zodiac placed her hands on each side of the orb and began to chant in some language Tommy didn't know. He yawned.

As Madame Zodiac continued to chant, the ball suddenly shot up into the air. Some kind of smoke began to pour out of it. The smoke took two shapes: one was a round circle, while the other was a thick line. The line began going in and out of the circle, first slowly, then quickly. Then the smoke dissipated and the ball returned to its resting place.

Madame Zodiac opened her eyes. "Well, what did it show? Did it show you how I should kill you?"

Tommy was confused on how to respond. "I'm... not sure. It seemed to show a stick going in and out of a hole over and over-"

"Dammit," Madame Zodiac shouted as she slammed the table. "That means fucking."

"Oh, does it?" Tommy asked, trying to hide his glee. "Because I thought it might mean you were going to shoot me with an arrow or someth-"

"Nope, fucking," Madame Zodiac replied. She rapped her fingers on her desk as she thought. Finally, she spoke.

"Maybe our astrological signs hold the key. You're not a-"

"Taurus," Tommy replied.

Madame Zodiac put her head in her hands. "Of course you are. Son of a bitch! Well, I guess we need to fuck then."

Tommy couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her. "Hey, if you don't want to you don't have to. It's up to you."

Zodiac stared at him with anger. "Of course I HAVE TO, you idiot! I'm Madame Zodiac! I live my life by this stuff! I can't just decide when to follow it!"

She sighed. "Okay, go ahead and fuck me."

Tommy shrugged and walked around the table. He pulled out his cock; it wasn't hard yet due to the whole "worrying about getting murdered" thing, but he was quickly getting there. He walked around the table and towards Madame Zodiac. She was resting her head on one hand, looking glum. She spit into her other hand and began jerking Tommy's cock.

It wasn't the best handjob Tommy had ever gotten. It was the most unusual, though. Tommy thought about this high priestess of what-the-fuck and how sad she seemed. Tommy couldn't figure out if it was weird that this seemed to turn him on even more.

Zodiac continued to jerk on Tommy's rod half-heartedly, occasionally stopping to spit in her hand to get more lubricant. Her breasts jiggled slightly with every jerk. This did not escape Tommy's attention.

"Okay," Zodiac monotoned, "Now that you're hard let's go ahead and get this over with."

"I'm not hard," Tommy said confusedly. "I'm halfway."

Zodiac finally took a good look at Tommy's dick and her eyes widened. "THAT'S halfway???" she said. Tommy didn't respond; his eyes were closed as he felt Zodiac's hand move faster on his cock. He finally looked down again and saw that Madame Zodiac seemed much more involved now. She had turned her body towards Tommy's cock and was jerking it hard. Her body was facing him now and Tommy could see both of her long, tan legs sticking out from either side of her dress. She spit directly on his dick now without stopping her motion

Zodiac didn't seem to notice that she had done any of this. Her eyes were too focused on Tommy's cock. She seemed to marvel at how big it had gotten. The cock was fully erect and was starting to glisten with her spit.

"The world works in mysterious ways," Tommy thought he heard Zodiac saying under her breath. He desperately wanted to be inside this high priestess. Tommy reached past her outstretched hand, roughly grabbed her by the waist, and threw her on the table. The crystal ball fell to the floor but neither one of them seemed to care.

Tommy threw the bare piece of cloth covering Zodiac's pussy to the side. A small tuft of black hair covered her vaginal lips. Tommy yanked Madame Zodiac so that she was at the edge of the table and began rubbing his cock against the outside of her lips.

"Mmmm by the gods!" Madame Zodiac said breathlessly. She muttered something under her breath and instantly her pussy seemed to instantly moisten. Tommy didn't need any further invitation.

"Oh-oh-oh-unnngggh!" Zodiac yelped as Tommy's big cock went inside her. She tapped the table with small flicks of her wrist before filling both hands with the table covering. Tommy began rocking himself in and out of her.

The view was marvelous. Madame Zodiac's firm breasts were heaving both from the movement and from her deep breaths; there was nothing holding them in place so they bounced wonderfully. Sweat was starting to glisten on Zodiac's stomach and her face was clenched tightly. Tommy couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure.

He thrust harder inside her. Zodiac squealed. She brought on hand up to her lips and quickly stuck her index finger inside her mouth. She sucked on it softly.

Tommy brought Zodiac's legs up so that they rested on his shoulders. From this angle, he was able to put his entire length inside her pussy. The feeling made Madame Zodiac moan harder and she clutched the table behind her head to brace herself. Tommy began pounding her, not hard, just enough so that she felt it run through her body.

"Oh gods, I can feel that in my stomach," Zodiac said with wonder. Tommy reached one hand down and began flicking at Zodiac's clit; he wasn't sure if the glove would be too rough for her, but she quickly disproved that with her screams.

"Batman, Batman, Ba-ba-ba-baaaaahhhh!" Zodiac yelled deafeningly as she suddenly orgasmed, flooding Tommy's cock with her juices. He kept his cock deep inside her the entire time she orgasmed, which seemed to last interminably. Finally the feeling subsided for Madame Zodiac and she sank into the table. She softly rubbed her clit as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh Batman, you are the- hey, what?" Zodiac was cut off by Tommy's sudden movement. He grabbed Zodiac off the table and completely into the air, turned her around, and put her down stomach-first on the table. Tommy threw the piece of cloth covering her ass onto her back and entered her from behind.

Zodiac had barely recovered from her first orgasm but she seemed quickly headed for her second. The quick change of position had disoriented her and she seemed unable to comprehend what was happening to her. All Tommy knew was that she loved it.

"God I love this!" Zodiac screamed. She was up on her elbows and had started bouncing back on Tommy's cock. Her long legs were straight to give Tommy a better angle into her cunt. A rhythm was quickly found and Tommy's balls were soon slapping against Zodiac's cunt.

"Please Batman," Zodiac suddenly yelled, "Find thy Strength card and deliver justice with your wand!"

Tommy grunted out a reply between thrusts. "Wha... what?"

Zodiac turned her head and looked at him sharply. "Fuck me harder, you idiot!"

Tommy responded by pulling completely out of Zodiac and thrusting his cock in to the hilt. Her knees buckled a little and Tommy grabbed her by the elbows to hold her up. Tommy pulled on her elbows, pulling her up off the table, and began fucking her mercilessly.

Zodiac's body spasmed again. The second orgasm was shorter but no less intense than the first, leaving her gasping for breath. The crown she wore on her head began to slide, and, after a brief, "No!" Zodiac quickly pulled an arm away from Tommy to hold it up.

Her body had a sheen of sweat on it now, and Tommy could see some pooling at the top of her ass. Tommy let go of her other hand and Zodiac kept propped herself up, rubbing the wall of her pussy against the underside of Tommy's dick. She held fast to the crown with her other hand.

Tommy could feel he was going to cum soon. He was afraid to let this end, not knowing what Madame Zodiac would do to him after he had finished. He raced against time to come up with a plan before he came.

With a mighty shout Tommy announced his orgasm's arrival. He quickly flipped Madame Zodiac onto her back and brought his cock up to her face. She closed her eyes tightly to prepare for a facial but it never came. Zodiac slowly realized what was happening as she heard the first drop of cum hit her crown.

"Noooo!!" she yelled, but she couldn't move. Tommy had her head held tightly as he shot rope after rope onto Madame Zodiac's crown and the jewel that rest within it. Only some of it missed and got in her hair.

Suddenly, Tommy became aware that they were not in a tent anymore; what was once a tent had now transformed back into an abandoned factory.

"You idiot!" Zodiac screamed. "You've cut off my connection to the beyond!" Zodiac leapt off the table and swung at Tommy. He easily dodged and countered by pushing Zodiac into a chair. She slumped against it, breathing fire. A small dribble of Tommy's cum had fallen from Zodiac's hair and was dribbling down her cheek.

"Sorry! Hope you find your spirits or whatever!" Tommy tucked his cock back into his suit and raced towards the door.

***

Zodiac was furious. How could the gods do this to her? She had been their most loyal ally for years and they had betrayed her to get used & abused by some ruffian. Now she couldn't even reach them!

Plus, she was incredibly sore.

She took off her crown and rubbed the cum off with her dress. She could feel the spirits return to her. She felt the dribble on her cheek and wiped it off with her finger; she went to wipe it on her dress as well before she suddenly got an idea. Quickly placing the crown back on her head, she reached for her Tarot cards.

With a flourish, she held the cum out with her finger as she muttered an incantation. She cut the deck of cards and pulled one from the top. She thought that maybe she could channel Batman's aura through his cum and find out where he was headed next. It was a long shot, but better than nothing...

She looked at the card that she had pulled from the deck. She stared in shock and then she began to laugh. Any thought of following him dissipated. She wouldn't want to go where he was headed.

She laughed and laughed as she dropped the card to the table. And why shouldn't she laugh?

After all, the card had a Joker on it.