Let's Be Batman Pt. 09

Story Info
Wonder Woman investigates Batman's strange behavior
3k words
4.61
40.5k
28
0

Part 9 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the Justice League Watchtower, Hawkgirl & Vixen stood with bowed heads. They were nervous. The woman before them marched back and forth, seemingly peering into their very souls. Neither Hawkgirl nor Vixen could look her in the eye.

"So you're telling me that one of the 7 stones was taken," the woman said slowly, her words dripping with disdain. "That of the 7 stones that we sent people out for, you 2 were the only ones who came up empty-handed."

"Yes ma'am," they said in unison.

"Tell me how this could happen," the woman demanded.

Vixen began. "Well you see, we asked Batman for help an-"

"He led us to the wrong place and then... and then..." Hawkgirl continued.

"I asked for reasons, not excuses!" The woman suddenly yelled, startling the two heroines. "You really expect me to believe that BATMAN is to blame here? The greatest humanity has to offer? I expect more- LOOK AT ME- I expect more from you two."

"Yes ma'am," they said in unison once again. Vixen seemd to be near tears.

"You're dismissed," the woman said with a wave of her arm. "Find that missing stone! I don't care if you have to travel to Hell itself." The two quickly exited the room.

The woman retreated into the next room and fell into a chair. She held her hands to her temples, seemingly deep in thought. It WAS strange that Batman hadn't debriefed her on their mission yet. The whole debriefing protocol had been his idea. And she kept hearing strange stories coming out of Gotham about his recent behavior...

Finally, she made a decision about something. "Computer," she said, "Find me Batman's coordinates. I need to have a chat with him."

"Calculating," the computer monotonously droned. After a time, the computer returned with an answer. "Batman is at the Gotham Nature Preserve."

"The nature preserve? That must mean... thank you, computer." The woman went to her closet to change into her battle armor. She had a feeling she would need it.

***

Tommy fought against the vines that were attacking him from the ground. With batarangs in each hand, he slashed at them, but it seemed that for every one he cut two more took its place. Poison Ivy watched with glee as the vines overwhelmed her opponent, knocking the batarangs out of his hand and finally holding his arms behind his back. The vines roped around Tommy's legs and lifted him up in the air.

Ivy laughed at her quarry. "I have you now, Batman! And unlike last time you are not escaping and you are NOT getting near my garden!"

Tommy pulled at the vines. "Look lady, I'm sorry I didn't call after I rocked your world but-"

"I didn't want you to call me!" Ivy hissed. "You weren't even that good, anyway. And you came in my mouth!"

Tommy smirked. "You want to know a secret?" He nodded for Ivy to come closer. "I had a steak for dinner that night," he whispered.

Ivy's eyes went wide with rage. "You son of a bitch!" she screamed. The vines began to pull on Tommy's arms and legs, stretching him to the limit. He tried to pull back or he was risking losing his extremities. He could feel himself losing...

There was suddenly a great whoosh and then a hard impact into the ground right next to Tommy and Ivy. Ivy was blown off her feet by the ripple in the ground. Dust filled the air. As it began to clear, Tommy could make out the source of the impact. He stared in disbelief.

Wonder. Woman.

"Wow..." Tommy whispered.

Wonder Woman stood before him. Tall, strong, confident Wonder Woman. Her dark wavy hair blew in the breeze caused by her shock wave. It was held back by a diadem that glittered in the fading sunlight. Her ample breasts were held up by a bright red bustier; an eagle seemed to be holding her breasts in place with its wings. The famous star-spangled underwear was hidden by a battle skirt; clearly Wonder Woman had arrived expecting a fight. Red thigh-high boots completed her ensemble. She was beautiful and terrifying at the same time, a god amongst women. Even the well-stacked Poison Ivy looked small next to the Amazon.

Wonder Woman quickly strode over to Ivy. She grabbed her by the neck and lifted her high in the air. Ivy's legs kicked futilely against Wonder Woman's toned legs.

"I think that's enough out of you, Ivy," Wonder Woman said with decision. Ivy struggled to speak.

"You need to... (cough) loosen up," Ivy finally managed to get out. She brought her hand up to Wonder Woman's face; she seemed to have something in her hand.

"Wonder Woman, watch out!" The still-bound Tommy yelled out. It was too late; a pink powder was thrown into Wonder Woman's face. She coughed twice, hard, and absent-mindedly threw the villainess. Ivy flew 20 feet and landed hard against a tree. She was unconscious. The vines around Tommy's arms and legs instantly fell lifeless.

"Are you okay? Did she poison you?" Tommy asked Wonder Woman uncertainly. She was shaking her head, as if she were trying to shake off cobwebs. Tommy took a few steps closer.

"Stop!" Wonder Woman said suddenly. Tommy didn't dare move. Wonder Woman looked at him with water in her eyes. "I don't know who you are, but you are not Batman."

"How did you...?" Tommy was dumbfounded.

"I can see your face," Wonder Woman said. She stumbled slightly, just for a moment, but quickly caught herself. The coughing fit seemed to pass and Wonder Woman once again looked strong and bold.

"Now," she said, regaining her confidence, "Just who exactly are you?"

Tommy didn't dare lie to her. "My name is Tommy. I found the suit one night and... hey, are you okay?"

Wonder Woman looked confused. "Of course I am, why?"

Tommy seemed unsure of what to say. "Because you're, uh... you're..." He pointed down.

Wonder Woman followed Tommy's finger down to her skirt. It was only then that she realized she had a hand inside her skirt, lightly stroking her pussy.

"What am I doing???" Wonder Woman exclaimed. She looked at Tommy accusingly. "What did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Tommy answered back. He was as shocked as Wonder Woman. "Maybe it was that powder Ivy hit you with."

Wonder Woman began to breathe heavily. "Dammit!" She yelled. "We need to figure out an antidote, quick!"

Tommy hesitated and then replied. "Maybe you should stop, uh, doing that first."

Wonder Woman looked down and, once again, seemed surprised to find that her hand was massaging her clit. She yanked her hand away and held it with her other hand like it was disembodied. Her face was flush. She flared her nostrils and yelled at Tommy.

"YOU!" she hissed, grabbing him by the neck and shoving him against a tree. Tommy had to look up to her eyes. "YOU are going to fix this! I am Wonder Woman! You... You..." Suddenly, Wonder Woman brought Tommy close and roughly placed her lips against his. Her tongue forced his mouth open and she kissed him. Tommy, wide-eyed, could barely kiss back.

Wonder Woman extracted her tongue from his mouth and spoke with decision. "You are going to make me cum," she demanded.

This could not have been closer to the fantasy Tommy had dreamed of ever since Wonder Woman exploded on the scene more than a decade ago. As a horny teenager, Tommy had well-worn a picture of Wonder Woman he had found in Metropolis Weekly, splattering it with his cum. More than even Catwoman, this was Tommy's dream girl.

And now, as Wonder Woman looked at him with lust-filled eyes and demanded he pleasure her, Tommy was terrified. In his fantasies he had never considered that Wonder Woman was an impossibly powerful being; with her heart so full of lust she could hurt him.

Still, it's not like he could say no either. Tommy looked Wonder Woman in the eyes and squeaked out, "Okay." Wonder Woman kissed him again as she grabbed Tommy's hand and jammed it under her skirt.

Wonder Woman gasped in Tommy's mouth as his hand found her clit. He quickly began rubbing her mound Wonder Woman thrust her pussy onto his hand, grinding against it. Both of their hands were in her panties, fighting for space as they rubbed her pussy. Her other hand reached down and yanked at her star-spangled panties, ripping them off her body with surprising ease. She threw them to the side.

She kissed him deeper, driving her tongue deep inside his body. She was moaning now, yearning for an orgasm.

"Stick your hand inside me," Wonder Woman gasped at Tommy, who quickly complied. He stuck 2 fingers inside her and slid them quickly in and out of her pussy. Wonder Woman's hand rubbed her clit quickly and with abandon, her hand moving in a circular motion around her mound. Tommy fucked her with his hand.

"More," Wonder Woman said, her eyes closed tight. Tommy stuck a 3rd finger inside her, his fingers clutched tight inside her pussy. She was barely holding herself up now and Tommy was struggling with her surprising weight. He noticed that her tits were pushed up against his chin.

"More," Wonder Woman said again. Tommy was uncertain. "I don't think it's going to fi-

"MORE!" Wonder Woman said sharply, with both hate and lust in her eyes. Tommy didn't dare talk back again. With effort, he stuck his pinky inside Wonder Woman so that she had 4 of his fingers inside her. She was moaning like a wild animal now, rubbing her clit with abandon. An orgasm was building inside her and finally it came.

"Nnnnnngggghhhh!!!" Wonder Woman groaned through gritted teeth as the orgasm rushed through her. She brought her body close to Tommy, smashing her tits into his neck. One hand was still touching herself while the other slammed against the tree above, leaving a handprint about 3 inches into the trunk of the tree. Suddenly, her knees buckled and all her weight fell onto Tommy. He was unable to hold her up and they tumbled, intertwined, onto the ground.

Wonder Woman was on top; Tommy, gasping for breath, was underneath. After a short while, Wonder Woman brought herself onto an elbow; her other hand was still working underneath her skirt. She was still incredibly horny. Tommy's hand had come out of the Amazon's pussy and he was unsure if he should put it back in. Wonder Woman answered his question before he asked it.

"Put your cock in me," She said. Tommy wasn't superhuman but he brought his cock out with superhuman speed, afraid Wonder Woman might change her mind. He quickly whipped his cock out of his pants and presented it to her pussy. Wonder Woman grabbed it and shoved it inside her, taking its girth with relative ease. Her hand STILL roughly toying with her clit, Wonder Woman began bouncing up and down on Tommy's cock.

The feeling on Tommy's cock was incredible. Wonder Woman's muscles were reflexively grasping and releasing Tommy's cock; he felt like he was being milked. He focused on anything else, desperate not to become a two-pump chump in front of Wonder Woman of all people. Wonder Woman was laying over Tommy, her tits bouncing in his face. She was thrusting quickly on Tommy's dick, taking all of his length with every bounce.

She sat up suddenly as she fucked him, giving Tommy a full view of Wonder Woman's body on his dick. She was incredible. Her long, black hair was getting damp with sweat and its once perfect waves were becoming messy and matted. It somehow made her look more beautiful, Tommy thought. Her tits were bouncing up and down with Wonder Woman's body. Tommy reached up and grabbed one; without looking, Wonder Woman slapped his hand away. Tommy moved his hands to her hips instead and began to help her bounce on his cock.

Wonder Woman began to moan louder, seemingly building up to another orgasm. As she did so she began to bounce harder on his cock. Tommy began to fear that she was going to break his pelvis. He tried to ease her thrusting with his hands on her hips but it was no use; Wonder Woman was going to use him how see saw fit and he was just going to have to hope that he survived.

With a fearsome scream, Wonder Woman came again. She sat leaned forward slightly and balanced herself with a hand on Tommy's chest as the orgasm flowed through her body. This orgasm was shorter than the first but more intense and she slapped Tommy's chest as she came; if not for the armor, Tommy probably might have been killed.

As she orgasmed, Wonder Woman had sat on Tommy's dick so that he was completely inside her. Her muscles contracted and Tommy felt an unbelievable tightness around his cock. He was worried his cock might break in half inside her. He whimpered slightly until Wonder Woman finally released his dick. The 2nd orgasm had subsided.

Still bouncing softly on his dick, Wonder Woman began to regain her composure. She licked her lips with her eyes closed. Tommy couldn't stop thinking about that and he began to feel his own orgasm bubbling inside him. He closed his eyes and thought about Wonder Woman's tits, like he had done as a horny teenager so many times before. He began to groan.

Suddenly, Tommy felt a hard slap across his face. Wonder Woman was looking at him angrily. "You are not cumming yet," She told him sharply. Tommy, wide-eyed, could only nod weakly. He tried to think of anything but cumming; it was extremely hard with Wonder Woman's perfect body still bouncing on his dick.

Wonder Woman leaned towards him again, placing her tits back next to his face. One had come out of her bustier slightly, exposing just the barest hint of nipple. With her hands on the ground beside Tommy's head, Wonder Woman began motioning her pussy up and down Tommy's cock. Tommy looked up and could barely see Wonder Woman's face; she still had lust in her eyes.

The Amazing Amazon thrust Tommy's cock inside her again and again; she was soon putting her whole body into it, throwing herself on top of his cock in search of another orgasm. She was soon bouncing fast, faster than Tommy thought humanly possible, her body a blur. Tommy's cock was growing hot from the friction. It was first pleasurable but Tommy soon found the feeling kind of painful. He was too conscientious (or scared) to ask Wonder Woman to slow down, though.

From somewhere above his head, Tommy could hear a heavy moaning. Wonder Woman's ever present hand on her clit had discovered a 3rd orgasm and Tommy felt Wonder Woman's entire body shaking. It produced what felt like a small earthquake. Wonder Woman was cumming again and Tommy felt that same tightness on his cock, the extremely pleasurable but somewhat painful tightness as Wonder Woman's cunt clasped onto his cock.

Wonder Woman's moans suddenly cut short and she collapsed onto Tommy, his cock still inside her. Tommy thought she was simply exhausted from her last orgasm and gave her a second to compose herself. A second turned into 30, however, and Tommy became aware that Wonder Woman still hadn't moved. He was trapped underneath her and only with great effort could he push her off of him and onto her back. Tommy rolled over and checked on her.

Wonder Woman had passed out from the orgasm. The mightiest woman in the world had become overwhelmed by the mightiest orgasms in the world. She was breathing, softly, and her breasts moved with every breath.

Tommy wasn't sure what to do; he didn't know what to do about Wonder Woman, sure, but right now he wasn't sure what to do about his cock. He had been building up to an orgasm and now he was facing the deadliest set of blue balls in the entire world if he didn't release himself. The idea of fucking Wonder Woman while she was passed out quickly entered and left Tommy's mind. He respected her too much to do that and besides, if she found out she would absolutely murder him.

Tommy glanced over and saw Poison Ivy, still unconscious from Wonder Woman's attack. Slowly stroking his cock, Tommy walked over to her. He dropped to his knees with each one in her armpit and began stroking himself off. Ivy's tits were brushing against his balls as he jerked himself, her face slightly tilted to the side. Tommy thought about fucking Wonder Woman and quickly began to cum. His cum shot in ropes all over Ivy's face. It got in her long, red hair and fell against her red lips. Ivy closed her eyes tighter for a moment and Tommy was worried she was going to wake up, but she didn't.

In the back of Tommy's mind, Tommy became aware that now Poison Ivy was going to kill him when she woke up. 'But she was probably going to kill me anyway,' Tommy thought to himself. It's not like she could kill him more, right? Tommy glanced down at Ivy's hand and noticed that she was holding a small cloth bag. He took it and looked inside. It was holding the same powder Ivy had thrown into Wonder Woman's face. Tommy quickly tucked it into his utility belt. "Never know when I might need it," He muttered aloud.

Walking back over to Wonder Woman, Tommy grabbed her lasso. He returned to Poison Ivy and began to tie her up with the rope. 'Now Wonder Woman can take Ivy to jail,' Tommy thought. He looked around: the hero, passed out from her many orgasms; the villain, passed out with his cum (once again) on her face.

'That ended up working out pretty well,' Tommy thought.