Let's Be Batman Pt. 12

Story Info
Batman gets called to Arkham Asylum to "help" an inmate.
3k words
4.54
27k
20
0

Part 12 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This character is based on their appearance on Beware the Batman because she was hotter in that. Enjoy!

*****

Tommy groaned as he felt his cock sliding deep within her mouth. Grabbing her head, he pushed deeper, fucking her face. The woman didn't seem to mind.

Tommy looked down and watched this blonde woman blow him. She sucked him greedily, her lips turning red from rubbing against Tommy's dick. Some spittle was dripping down and landing on her quilted costume. As she sucked his cock she tried to speak.

"You know I don't want you to... (slurp) think that just because I'm doing this that... (slurp slurp) I won't kill you the next time I see you." Tommy didn't reply; he simply stuck his cock deeper inside her mouth.

He began to cum, his semen ejecting into her mouth. She swallowed it easily, careful to get every drop. Tommy's heartbeat began to fall, his dick falling out of her mouth. It was slick with her spit.

"Thanks for that, uh... Quilt Woman?" Tommy couldn't remember her name. She looked offended.

"It's Crazy Quilt! The second one, actually," She said, proudly.

Tommy stifled a laugh. "You mean there are two people that thought that costume was a good..."

She glared at him from her knees.

"Sorry," He said quickly. Just as Tommy was adjusting his cock back inside his suit, he looked up and saw the Bat-Signal. He knew he'd have to hurry.

"Alright," He told Crazy Quilt, "Let's get you off to jail."

A superhero's work was never done.

***

Tommy walked timidly down the hall, half-paying attention to the person next to him. When he was shrouded in shadow, Tommy felt dark, mysterious, and dangerous. When he was in bright fluorescent lights, however, he felt... well, kind of stupid.

And Arkham Asylum had a lot of bright fluorescent lights.

Batman had been sent here by Commissioner Gordon because one of the inmates had barricaded herself in a section of the psychiatric facility, refusing to come out until Batman had brought her something "shiny." Dr. Leland, the middle-aged woman that ran the facility, was filling Tommy in on the patient's long history of mental illness: Tommy caught phrases like "Dissociative identity" and "obsessive-compulsive" but he couldn't quite grasp what she meant.

As they walked, Tommy glanced at the inmates staring daggers at him through from their cells. A man with a thousand tattoo marks on his body, a... crocodile(?), a woman with green skin-

'-Oh shit,' Tommy thought, trying to walk faster. Poison Ivy gripped her cell bars tightly as he walked past. In the next cell, a young blonde girl smiled at Batman. She waved and then brought her hand up to her mouth; she pantomimed a blowjob, pushing the side of her mouth with her tongue.

Tommy seemed perplexed. 'I didn't capture Harley Quinn. If I didn't catch her, then who did...?'

Dr. Leland snapped Tommy back to attention. "The patient has paranoid delusions brought on by trauma," Dr. Leland said.

"So she's nuts, is what you're saying," Tommy synopsized.

"Well... no," Dr. Leland responded, giving Tommy an odd look. "She's a very sick woman and needs our help. She's had unethical experiments performed on her that gave her two distinct personalities. She's not a monster."

Tommy let out a soft, "Oh." He decided that maybe he shouldn't talk so much while he was here.

"We've been trying to get through to her," Dr. Lincoln continued, "To show her that she's not the villain she thinks she is. She won't respond, though; the name 'Margaret Sorrow' is meaningless to her. All she responds to is-"

A heavyset black man wearing a guard's uniform came running up, interrupting them as they walked towards the inmate's hiding place. He breathed heavily as he tried to relay news.

"She's lost it, Doc," the man wheezed out. "The room's she's in has all the stuff we've taken off patients when they get admitted. She found her old suit and put it on. Luckily the talons she used to wear were destroyed. You're going to have your hands full, Batman."

"I, uh, think I'll be okay. I'm Batman, after all," Tommy said with false bravado.

"Yeah you are, man!" The guard said, smiling as he finally caught his breath. He talked to Tommy like he was an old friend. Tommy assumed Batman had helped this man before. Not wanting him to think him unfriendly, Tommy did what he did to his friends; he held his hand up for a high-five.

The man's smile fell from his face as he held up his hand. Well, what used to be his hand. Now there was only a hook. Tommy froze, mortified.

Suddenly, the man laughed. He tapped his hook lightly against Tommy's hand and said, "Haha, that was a good one, Batman!" Tommy laughed uneasily, pretending he was in on the joke.

"Mr. Cash, please direct Batman to Ms. Sorrow's location," Dr. Lincoln said stiffly, not finding the joke all that funny. "And Batman," the psychiatrist stared hard at him, "Don't hurt her."

Tommy nodded. In the back of Tommy's mind, he wondered if this inmate was hot.

"So Cash," Tommy probed uneasily, "What am I in for?"

"Man, this lady is something else," Cash replied. "One minute she's meek and quiet as a mouse, the next she's wild and dangerous. Plus she steals anything not nailed down, if it's shiny enough. Spoons, mirrors, SOMEONE'S KEYS WHEN THEY'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION," Cash yelled the last part at a guard who was sitting forlornly in a corner. The man looked like he was going to cry.

Finally, they reached their destination. Tommy couldn't see any windows to the room; he would have no idea what he was in for. Cash gave him an encouraging pat on the back. "Good luck, Batman," he said. Tommy muttered thanks and reached for the door. It was locked.

"Hello? This is Batman. You called for me?" Tommy sounded uneasy.

There was silence. Then, a deep, throaty voice responded. "Did you bring me something?"

Tommy cleared his throat. "Yeah, I did. It's real shiny."

More silence. Then Tommy could hear the soft click of the lock being undone.

Tommy peered over his shoulder at Cash, who gave him an encouraging nod. Tommy began to open the door, then turned around and quickly asked Cash one last question.

"Hey... who is this chick again?"

Cash looked at Batman confusedly. "...Magpie. You put her in here."

"Oh right," Tommy responded. He opened the door and slipped inside.

***

The room was dark. Tommy squinted and waited for his eyes to adjust. Tommy had been wrong; there was one tiny window, facing out towards the Moon. It gave just the barest hint of light. The room was medium-sized with nothing in the middle; on every wall were large chain link lockers, used for storing the inmate's personal effects. What Tommy couldn't see was Magpie.

Cautiously, he stepped into the room. He felt a rush behind him and heard the distinct clicking noise of the lock. 'No backup,' he thought. He searched for movement.

It came as a blur. From the corner of Tommy's eye came a pale figure, faster than Tommy could react. It kicked him and sent him flying into a set of chain link lockers. Tommy was on all fours, trying to find his attacker. She slowly stepped closer to him and Tommy got a good look at her.

"Holy shit," He muttered under his breath.

She did NOT look like a magpie. Sure, she had pale white skin and was in a black get-up, but that's where it ended. This magpie was stacked. She had an hourglass body: nice big tits, tiny waist, round hips. Her hair was shock white ('Is that a wig?' Tommy thought) and her bangs cast her eyes in shadow. A feathered boa seemed to be wrapped around her neck. Her breasts were barely being held in by a tight leather bustier; they were spilling out of the top. Tiny black panties were stretched over her. Tommy guessed that her ass was bursting out of them. Thigh-high black leather boots completed the ensemble. Her heels must have been 4 inches high.

For the first time, Tommy felt sorry for this girl. 'It's really too bad this chick is crazy,' Tommy thought, 'She should be doing porn. I can just imagine her on all fours-'

"What did you bring me," Magpie demanded to know. Her words snapped Tommy out of his dirty thoughts. Laying his trap, he responded.

"Uh, come closer and I'll show you," he said, trying to draw her in.

"Show me first," Magpie said, her voice going even lower. Her voice was deep, scratchy, like she had spent a lifetime screaming.

Tommy tried to creep closer as he talked. "It's right here," he said, seemingly bringing something out from behind his back. Magpie, skeptical, cautiously kept her ground.

When Tommy was within arm's reach he lunged, grabbing Magpie's wrist. His other arm came out from behind his wrist with a pair of cuffs as he tried to detain Magpie. Magpie shrieked and tried to yank her wrist away from Tommy's but he had a firm grasp; he reached with his other hand and tried to get the cuff on her. He was so close...

Magpie ducked underneath Tommy's hand and used her momentum to flip him onto his back, stunning him. Tommy tried to jump to his feet quickly and was given a sharp kick to the stomach for his troubles. The kick knocked him into the rows of lockers on the far set of the room. Magpie quickly closed the distance and grabbed Tommy by the throat.

"That wasn't very nice," She hissed at him. Casually, she started to choke him, her fingers digging into the mask cover around his neck. Magpie squeezed but, as she glanced down, she suddenly stopped. She was staring at Tommy's belt. "Sh-shiny?" She said softly.

Tommy breathed sharply while he could. "Go ahead, take it, I don't give a shit," He said. He just wanted to get out of there. Magpie reached down and grabbed Tommy's utility belt, gracefully undoing it and taking it from him. She held it up in the moonlight.

Then she tossed it to the side, seemingly disinterested it. She went back to Tommy's midsection. Dropping down in a crouch, she tugged at his suit pants until they were around his knees. His hard cock ('I need to stop getting boners when I fight crime') bounced as it was released from its prison. His cock was still slightly slick with someone else's spit.

"Uh, I can explain that," Tommy said. The cuffs were close; he knew he could reach them and probably capture Magpie while she was distracted. And yet...

"Shiny, shiny," Magpie said with wonder as she stared at Tommy's cock. She stood back up and came closer to Tommy, grinding his stiff cock against her.

"Your cock is exquisite," Magpie told Tommy. "I want it!"

Tommy was happy to give it to her but he looked at the nearby door. He was fine using his unique skills to capture supervillains out in the street, where no one would be the wiser, but there were a ton of people just outside the door, waiting for him. Plus, he noted with genuine concern, she seemed to have actual mental problems.

"Uh, maybe that isn't such a good idea..." Tommy said.

Magpie's face suddenly looked pained. "But I want it!" She shouted. "Give it to me! Give it to me now!! GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT!!" She was throwing a fit.

Tommy tried to calm her down. She was making too much noise. "Okay, okay, fine, take it. Jesus..."

Magpie clapped quickly in glee and then turned around, beginning to grind her ass against Tommy's cock. Her panties barely covered her round ass ('I knew it!') and Tommy's dick was soon aching. Magpie shimmied her panties off and tossed them to the side with her boot. Then she backed up, reaching between her legs for Tommy's cock. Grasping it, she slipped it inside her.

Magpie cooed as Tommy's dick rubbed against the walls of her pussy. Tommy was still pushed up against the locker so he couldn't move. Magpie took the initiative and began moving herself back and forth. She had her hands on her thighs and was throwing herself back forcefully, her ass slamming against Tommy's hips. Tommy reached down and grabbed onto her ass, using his arms to help her keep pace.

Magpie took Tommy's entire cock inside her and squeezed her hips tight; she made a little peep as she did so. Then she straightened up so that she was standing, the back of her head hitting Tommy's chin. She reached her hands back and clasped them behind Tommy's neck; then she began moving her hips in a swirling motion, letting Tommy's shaft rub against the walls of her pussy. Both of them moaned at the sensation.

Grabbing Magpie's hips, Tommy began to fuck her as best he could. It was so tight, though, that he could barely move his dick. The little thrusts he could make sent waves of pleasure through his spine. Magpie's too, as she began to shake slightly. Tommy was surprised she was cumming so quickly but she was, her clasped hands pulling on Tommy's neck as her whole body shook violently now, her deep, throaty voice letting out a violent moan.

Tommy moved his hands to Magpie's tits now, yanking down her bustier and freeing her breasts. He kneaded them as she came and her orgasm seemed to intensify, her hands coming undone from around Tommy's neck. She leaned all the way forward and grabbed her ankles, giving Tommy a great view of her perfect, bubbly ass. Since he could no longer reach Magpie's tits he went back to her ass, clutching at it as he began to fuck her.

Magpie groaned, barely recovered from her orgasm. Tommy's cock was now rubbing against the opposite wall of her pussy, one that had been ignored earlier. She seemed to like it, moaning as she held her ankles. Tommy didn't understand how she was keeping her balance ('Seriously, she should do porn') but he didn't care, roughly grabbing her ass and pumping quickly now.

He was already spent from his first orgasm courtesy of Crazy Quilt that night but the view of Magpie's amazing body on his cock was quickly winding him up. Gingerly, he pushed Magpie off his cock. She turned around, surprised; she had been enjoying the new position. Batman grabbed her by the shoulder, her feathers ruffling in his hands, and gently pushed down. She compliantly got to her knees. Batman positioned his cock between her tits and squeezed them tight. Then he began pumping.

His dick, wet with the juices of two different women now, slipped easily between Magpie's majestic tits. She used her hands to push her tits tighter around his dick, one arm wrapped completely around. His cock would peek out when he thrusted fully, rubbing against the feathers around Magpie's neck. It tickled him. When he pulled his cock back, it disappeared completely inside her bosom. Tommy breathed hard.

"Batman's cum is the rarest treasure of all," Magpie said, looking Tommy directly in the eye. "I want it. Give it to me. I need to have it. Give me your cum. Give it give it give it give i-"

Tommy complied, releasing a spurt of cum that hit Magpie on the bottom of her chin. Feeling him burst, Magpie released her tits around his dick and began jerking him, aiming his cock so that he came all over her tits. Wave after wave of his cum splashed on her tits. His cum was watery, devoid of semen after having cum earlier that night. Tommy grunted and leaned against the lockers. He was spent.

Magpie released his cock and tried to look down at her tits. She rubbed them, spreading Batman's juices around them. One finger wet with his cum quickly entered her mouth and she savored it.

Tommy looked down. The moonlight caught Magpie's tits just right and his cum caused them to almost glow.

"Shiny shiny," Tommy whispered to himself. Without looking, he reached down to grab Magpie's head and have her suck the last little bit of cum out of his dick. He grabbed her hair and motioned forward but he was startled to find that her hair came loose from her body; Tommy looked down and realized he was holding her wig in his hand.

Magpie noticed too and looked at the wig, startled. Her hands shot up to her head, her fingers running through her newly-exposed short black hair. It looked like it had once been shaved in parts but those parts had since grown back.

Getting increasingly distressed, Magpie began to breath heavily. Tommy reached down to calm her but she shot up and backed away from his grasp, looking at him with fear. "I'm not... I'm not... who am I?" She glanced to her side and saw a small unbreakable mirror over top a sink. She saw herself, who she really was, and screamed.

The door banged hard 3 times and then burst open. Two Arkham guards dressed in riot gear ran into the room. Dr. Lincoln followed.

"What happened, we heard screaming... Ms. Swallow, are you alright?!" Dr. Lincoln ran to the villainess. Cash had followed Dr. Lincoln and found the light switch, illuminating the room. Dr. Lincoln stepped back in shock when she realized Magpie's condition. She looked at Tommy in wild-eyed confusion.

"What did you do?!" She yelled.

Tommy replied sheepishly. "Uh... therapy?"

Dr. Lincoln huffed and turned her focus back to her patient. Magpie was on the floor, crying, and yanking the feathers off from around her neck. "I'm not Magpie," was all she could say.

"It appears... it appears she's had a breakthrough." Dr. Lincoln said, surprised.

Tommy looked over at Cash, who seemed bewildered. Trying to smile, Tommy gave him a thumbs up.