Let's Be Batman Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard," Spoiler spat at who she thought was Black Mask. She walked forward and grabbed Tommy by the neck, pushing him backwards and up against the communion table. Tommy gurgled as Spoiler leaned against him to threaten him.

"You're going to tell me where every one of those drug houses are," She said.

Tommy looked down at her, though it was hard to do so through the mask. He could see that through her tough exterior that The Spoiler was unsure of herself. She was young and inexperienced and didn't quite understand what she had gotten herself into. She reminded Tommy of... himself.

He hated himself.

"Did you actually think you could bust in here and I'd tell you?" Tommy asked. Spoiler blinked quickly; Tommy thought that she honestly did.

"I'll tell you where those safehouses are," Tommy said, his breath raspy and muffled through the mask. He didn't know why he was doing this but at this point he didn't particularly care. "But only if you do something for me."

The grip on Tommy's throat loosened just slightly. "What... what do you mean?" Spoiler asked. She seemed less confident now, without her hood.

Tommy pushed his hips into Spoiler's lower stomach and her eyes went wide as she felt the early rising of Tommy's erection. She let go of his throat and took a step back.

"You want me to... no!" She said. Tommy thought that she didn't quite say that with finality.

"Do you want to take a bunch of drugs off the street?" Tommy asked her. "How many lives can you save with just 15 minutes work?" Tommy looked her up and down. "Hell, maybe only 10."

Spoiler bit her lip. She looked unsure. "You want me to...do that... and you'll tell me where all of your safehouses are?"

Tommy help up 2 fingers into the air. "Scout's honor," He said. Spoiler couldn't see but Tommy was smiling. 'If I'm going to pretend to be a bad guy I might as well be a bad guy,' He thought.

Spoiler looked down at the ground. Tommy noticed that she quickly glanced at his crotch, staring at the outline of his cock through the white dress pants he was wearing. He smiled wider. Finally, after a long while, Spoiler looked back up.

"...What do I have to do?" She asked timidly.

"Well, we are in a church," Tommy replied. "I think it's customary to kneel."

Spoiler furrowed her brow for a moment before she understood his meaning. She slowly dropped down to her knees in front of Tommy. He reached pulled down the zipper of his white suit and pulled out his cock. Spoiler's eyes went wide and she instinctively flinched.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," She said in disbelief.

"I guess that's why I'm a villain," Tommy said, his hand moving to the back of her head. He guided her closer and jammed his thick cock past her puffy lips and into her mouth. Spoiler's eyes went wide and reflexively moaned on Tommy's dick. Tommy let her take the initiative; Spoiler slowly began to adjust to Tommy's girth and began bobbing up and down on his dick.

Tommy groaned and looked out into the church. Rows upon rows of pews stood empty. He imagined what them full of people, all there for worship. Now he was standing on the altar, a young superheroine bobbing on his dick.

'Yeah I'm definitely a bad guy,' He thought. He grabbed Spoiler's head and started bobbing her on his dick faster.

Spoiler was taking Tommy's dick deep, the sides of her mouth stretching around his girth. Tommy wondered if she tasted Huntress's pussy on his dick. The thought nearly made him cum.

Also nearly making him cum: the speed in which Spoiler was sucking his cock. She had quickly settled into a high tempo and was noisily slurping while she threw herself on his dick. She was getting off on pleasuring a supervillain.

She really was just like Tommy, he thought.

"You like sucking this mobster dick?" Tommy asked her. She moaned a response, sending vibrations down Tommy's shaft and into his balls. He sighed.

Tommy tightened his grip on Spoiler's hair and lifted her up off the ground. He directed her towards the communion table and she clambered onto it. Tommy directed her onto her back and positioned her so her head was hanging off the side of the table. He stepped closer to her and once again placed his dick in her mouth.

Spoiler was hanging upside down, her tongue sliding against the top of Tommy's dick as he began to fuck her mouth. The angle of her head made it easy for him to enter Spoiler deeply, his dick disappearing inside her mouth. As Tommy throated her he fondled her breasts through her suit. Her nipples were already erect and Tommy played with them roughly. From Spoiler's mouth came a mix of gags, moans and gasps as she took Tommy's dick again and again.

Tommy glanced down at Spoiler's groin. Her suit was a dark purple but it was not quite dark enough to disguise the fact that she was sopping wet. He strained to reach one hand down to her pussy, his dick sliding deeper into her mouth as a result, and began to rub her mound. Spoiler began moaning instantaneously.

Tommy stayed like that, fucking Spoiler's throat while he massaged her pussy, for a while. He loved the sensation of her wet mouth but mostly he loved the feeling of control he had over this young superheroine. He wanted to see what else he could do to her.

Tommy pulled his long shaft out of Spoiler's mouth. He looked down and saw that spit had dripped down her face, covering it. He grabbed her and flipped her around, her pert ass facing him. The Spoiler was breathing hard, her hands unconsciously kneading her breasts. The dampness on her suit seemed to have spread. Tommy started rubbing her pussy again, hsi thumb probing her through her spandex. Spoiler moaned and squirmed.

"Is this what you want?" He asked as he poked her pussy with his dick through her tight spandex suit.

"Mmmhmm," Spoiler said. Her pitch was high and her nipples were hard through her suit.

Tommy reached down and tore at her suit, creating a nice hole through which he could enter the heroine. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide, The Spoiler doing the splits in mid-air. Tommy impaled her with his cock.

"Oh my God!" Spoiler yelled out, her back arching as Tommy filled her. Tommy had both hands one each of Spoiler's thighs, holding her legs open as he pumped his hips. Even with her legs so far apart she was incredibly tight and Tommy's spit-soaked cock struggled to go much deeper than halfway in. He gritted his teeth.

Spoiler's moans echoed through the church as Tommy fucked her. Tommy's dick probed inside Spoiler, each time causing her to reflexively tighten herself around his dick. Tommy moved a hand from her thigh and began massaging her pussy as he fucked it. His other hand moved to her hair and he grabbed her head roughly. He lifted her head up, causing her to yelp. He leaned forward, staring at her through his haunting mask.

"Cum on my dick," Tommy demanded. Spoiler opened her eyes and looked at him. They stared hard at each other, their faces close while Tommy pounded her pussy. She was breathing heavily.

"C'mon, you slut, I know you want to," Tommy told her. Spoiler's face turned hard but a moan still escaped her lips. "You can't help it. No matter how much good you do you'll always be a whore that can't stop wanting to fuck." In the back of Tommy's mind he wondered who exactly he was directing his words to.

Spoiler started to speak but a groan came out instead. Her eyes shut tightly and she gritted her teeth. Tommy leaned closer, his dick straining to stay in Spoiler's pussy, and he whispered into her ear.

"Show me what a weak little bitch you are," He said. Spoiler came at that exact moment, her pussy flooding with wetness as she screamed through her teeth. Tommy let go of her hair and Spoiler collapsed back onto the table, her body seemingly unable to communicate with her brain. It floundered and writhed on the table. Tommy's dick never ceasing its relentless pounding as she orgasmed.

As Spoiler's orgasm finally abated, Tommy grabbed Spoiler and pulled her off the table. Her legs could barely hold herself up as Tommy flipped her around and pushed her forward. She bent over the communion table. She was on her tiptoes to present herself adequately, her ass perked up into the air. The suit was tight against her ass, straining the fabric.

Tommy ripped at her suit again, expanding the hole he had earlier created. He didn't taunt her this time; he simply placed his dick at the entrance of her asshole and pushed himself in.

Spoiler cried out in surprise, her arms shooting to the other end of the table to hold herself in place. Tommy pushed himself in slowly, her ass gradually getting used to its intruder. Tommy began to fuck Spoiler, his dick getting buried deeper and deeper in her ass.

"Is this what you want?" Tommy asked her. He spanked her once, hard, her ass rippling from the impact.

"Mmmhmm," She replied softly, pushing backwards onto Tommy's dick. He filled her deeply and she moaned, low and throaty. Each time Tommy shoved himsel inside her she moaned rhythmically. She didn't seem to care about anything else in the world except for the dick inside her.

Tommy could quickly feel himself getting ready to cum. The feeling around his cock, the heroine's ass bouncing on his dick, the feeling of control he had, all of it combined to drive him over the edge. Spoiler seemed to sense it and began to bounce herself up and down, driving Tommy's dick along the walls of her ass. Tommy shoved in deeply once, almost hiding his dick inside The Spoiler, and then he pulled out and started jerking his dick right as the first waves of cum shot out.

"Fuck," Tommy groaned. He came on The Spoiler's ass, his cum landing from the bottom of her back to the entrance of her pussy. Some of it landed on her bare ass; some of it landed on her suit. Spoiler kept her hands on the end of the table and moaned as she felt Tommy's cum splash on her ass. Tommy grunted and furiously jerked himself off, draining himself for the 2nd time that night.

Finally, Tommy stopped cumming. He breathed hard and noticed that he was sweating buckets underneath this mask. he reached into the inside pocket of Black Mask's sport coat and brought out the list of addresses for the kingpin's drug operations. He slapped it on Spoiler's ass, his cum keeping it glued to her ass.

"Here are those addresses," He said to her. She lied there, panting, and didn't say a word.

Tommy then reached into the pants pocket of Black Mask's outfit and pulled out a wad of money. He dropped it onto the communion table next to Spoiler.

"Take this," He said to her with disdain, "And get yourself a new suit." He turned and walked towards the office, anxious to remove his Black Mask and put on his black cowl once again. As he walked towards the office, one thought passed his mind:

'Yeah, I'm definitely a bad guy.'

12