Let's Be Batman Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giganta inserted Tommy inside her, holding onto his feet. 'I'm a dildo,' was all Tommy could think.

Tommy was surrounded by blackness. His night vision kicked in and Tommy was horrified by what he saw. He tried to turn off his night vision but couldn't his arms were pinned to his sides by the walls of Giganta's vagina. He felt himself being pushed and pulled as he was thrust in and out of Giganta's vagina. From beyond his comprehension he could hear a faint moan.

Tommy wasn't sure how long he was in there; it could have been a few minutes, it could have been years. Tommy was helpless as Giganta used him to fuck herself. He wasn't sure but he thought he might be crying. Tommy could do nothing but hope Giganta would orgasm and pass out, like others had done when under the influence of Ivy's poison.

Finally, after what seemed like eons, Tommy began to feel Giganta shudder. He was relieved at first until, suddenly, it hit him; what was going to happen to him when Giganta came?

'Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Tommy thought to himself over and over again.

Tommy felt the orgasm cumming. Giganta's pussy contracted around him, completely enveloping his body. Tommy thought he might be crushed. Eventually it loosened its grip on him, flooding him with new juices that flushed by him. Then it contracted again. Tommy struggled to keep his rebreather in his mouth as Giganta cummed with him inside her.

Mercifully, Giganta's orgasm ended. Tommy thought he heard a thud and felt the hand fall away from his legs. He breathed a sigh of relief into his rebreather and tried to figure out how to get out.

'Wait, how do I get out?' Tommy thought. If Giganta was truly passed out, she could remove him. His arms were pinned to his sides. He couldn't even wiggle.

Tommy began to panic.

As Tommy began to squirm, he felt a hand grab his legs once again. This hand was smaller, though; nevertheless, it was strong enough to pull him out of Giganta. He came out of her with a pop and fell onto the ground, covered in slime. He looked up at his rescuer.

"Well, I guess we're even," Wonder Woman said. She shuffled her feet. "I truly am sorry. I never thought she would do... that. I hope you can for-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Tommy screamed. It was loud and hoarse and from his chest, with no regard to holding anything back. It was the scream of someone who had been forced to do something truly horrible. He screamed and screamed and then it cut off.

Tommy had passed out.

***

"Hey, are you okay? Wake up."

Tommy heard a voice and gradually blinked his eyes open. His eyes were fuzzy but gradually came into view. He could make out a woman with red hair and-

'Oh god, Giganta!' Tommy thought. Out loud, he yelled, "No please, not again!" He scrambled in whatever he was lying in (a bed, he'd noticed later), trying to get away from the woman.

"Tommy, snap out of it!" The woman said severely. "It's me! It's Barbara!"

Tommy stopped scrambling and peered at the woman through his daze. "...Barbara?"

It was, indeed, Barbara Gordon. Tommy was able to look at her now and saw that she was almost exactly as he remembered her; she was cute, with a little button nose and soft orange hair. The only thing different about her was the wheelchair.

"What... where am I?" Tommy asked.

"You're at my hideout," Barbara replied. "Wonder Woman brought me here after... what happened to you." Barbara was smiling despite herself. "I guess you had a rough ride?"

Tommy slumped back in the bed. "I wish I had died," He said, covering his eyes with his hand. He quickly removed it, as being in the dark only reminded him of being in Giganta's-

"I think I'm going to be sick," He said. Barbara laughed.

"Calm down," She said. "You're fine. I cleaned you up and made some adjustments to your suit."

Tommy looked at her, suddenly aware of all the history that had gone unmentioned between the two.

"Thank you," He said softly. "Listen, Barbara, I-"

"Don't," She said. She looked at him softly. "What happened between us was an accident. I shouldn't have put you in that position in the first place. Or let you put me in that position, I guess." She chuckled.

"Yeah, but-"

"Seriously, don't," She told him, more sternly this time. "I'm fine. I've been using my time getting Black Canary & Huntress up and running. As have you, from what I understand."

"Fuck," Tommy said. He remembered his predicament between the two of them. "I'm so screwed."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Barbara said. "You really are an idiot, you know that?"

"Yeah I know," Tommy replied. "You're not going to tell Dinah, are you? Because I actually do like her."

Barbara smiled. "No, I'm not," She said. "It's my fault for telling them about your..." She motioned to his dick. "...Anyway, your secret's safe with me. You shouldn't cheat on Dinah, though; she's a good person."

Tommy looked around. His suit was lying at the foot of the bed. He got up and began to put it on.

"Listen, thank you," Tommy told Barbara, "I really do appreciate it. I have one more favor to ask, if it's not too much trouble."

"Depends," Barbara said, "On if it involves stairs."

Tommy looked horrified. "No. God no. I was hoping if you could reach out to a superheroine, see if you could help her out a little bit. She's going by The Spoiler but I don't know if she's active. She had a rough run-in with Black Mask a few nights ago."

Barbara nodded. "Can do. What does she need help with?"

"Just some training, same thing you did with me," Tommy replied. He began to walk towards the door. He stopped and turned.

"Oh, and she could probably use a new suit."

12