Let's Be Batman Pt. 45

Story Info
A depressed Tommy battles a Keyptonian fugitive.
5.2k words
4.72
17.7k
15
2

Part 45 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lex Luthor stood at his window at the top of the tallest building in Metropolis, admiring the vast view. It was only right that the greatest man in the greatest city in the world had the greatest view, Luthor thought. The only building that had a view to match was the one next door. It was also owned by Lex Luthor.

As Luthor admired his city, he saw a streak flying through the air.

'Finally,' He thought. A great rush was heard as the streak flew in from the roof. Luthor heard the being approach behind him.

"Is it done?" Luthor asked, not bothering to turn around.

"It's done," The being replied. "She's been released and she understand what she had to do."

"What did you offer her?" Luthor asked.

"Earth," The being replied. Luthor turned and smirked.

"Nicely done," He said, "But I still am not sure if she'll be enough to take down Batman. He's probably the second greatest human being alive." Neither needed to point out who was first.

"She'll be fine," The being replied. "Batman is still just a... he's only a man."

Luthor frowned. "Don't underestimate him. Batman is devious and he has managed to thoroughly disrupt our plans so far. He is smart, he is calculating, and he is very, very dangerous."

***

"Bleeehhhh!" Tommy ejected as he vomited off a cliff in the Batcave, chunks of what appeared to be corn passing through his esophagus and into the deep chasm. Tommy unleashed a torrent, his pasty white vomit arcing 5 feet away before descending into the darkness below. He finally finished and wiped his mouth disgustedly. He took two steps and then began to vomit once more.

Tommy... had not taken his break-up with Black Canary very well. After his surprising discovery that his girlfriend liked girls, the poor sod had descended into a depressing habit of drink. For the past week, he had taken to going out after he had wrapped up a night as Batman, hitting up the bars just as they opened and drinking until he blacked out. He usually woke up in some strange place with a killer hangover and no idea where he was.

No matter how much he drank, it never made him feel any better.

The night (morning? Tommy wasn't sure) before, Tommy had faded out of his blackout to find himself on top of a redhead. The woman was moaning while Tommy drunkenly fucked her, his dick barely hard enough to thrust inside her. She didn't seem to mind, though, as she writhed underneath him.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" The woman was moaning while Tommy plugged away. He could feel himself quickly becoming ready to cum. The woman was close, too, and if Tommy had only held himself they could have finished together. He was in no mood to be unselfish, though, and he began to moan heavily as he began to cum.

"Oh yes, oh ye- no no no, I'm not on the pi-" The woman began to say before Tommy shoved himself deep inside her and began to cum, filling the redhead's womb with seed. She went back and forth between anger and desire, as the feeling of Tommy's cock filling her up wasn't all together unpleasant.

Tommy finished cumming and rolled over, gasping for breath. The woman hopped up and ran to the bathroom, presumably to clean herself up. She was in there for a few minutes while Tommy tried to clear his vision enough to count the number of ceiling tiles in the woman's crummy apartment. He had made it to "4" when the woman came back.

"Well thanks a lot," She said sarcastically. Tommy waved at her half-heartedly with his hand.

"Now quick, you have to get out of here," The woman continued, picking up Tommy's clothes and throwing them at him. Tommy rolled over instead, trying to get some sleep.

"Please, my husband's going to be home from work soon an-" The woman began.

"Husband?!" Tommy said, quickly shooting up in the bed. He soon realize how poor an idea that was and he held his head in his hands. "You're fucking married???" He asked through the pain.

The woman had her hand to her forehead, clearly distressed. "I can't believe I did this," She was muttering to herself. "I can't let Warren find out..."

Tommy was hurriedly dressing, hopping as he tried to fit his foot through his pant leg. He finally got his clothes on and turned to the redhead.

"Look, this was fun, uh..." Tommy struggled to think.

"Mary," The woman, apparently named Mary, said angrily.

"Look, this was fun, Mary, but I don't think we should do thi-"

"Just get out," Mary told Tommy. He didn't need to be told twice. He exited her apartment, gathered his bearings, and hiked the 10 blocks to where he had hidden the Batmobile. He arrived to the huge car, unlocked it, and promptly threw up all over the hood.

This was the second woman Tommy had found himself with in the past week. It never made him feel any better.

Now, back at the Batcave, Tommy awoke from an uncomfortable nap and struggled to make his way to the Batcomputer. He had a pile of messages: requests from Justice League members for advice, e-mails from Black Canary about something (Tommy refused to open them), and urgent notices from Barbara to get in touch with her. Tommy ignored them all. He sat at the computer, closed his eyes, and rubbed his temples with his fingers. He breathed, letting the silence of the Batcave envelop him. It made his head hurt less.

*HONK *HONK *HONK *HONK *HONK *HONK *HONK *HONK

A large siren blared in the Batcave and a red light began to spin. Tommy felt bile come up to his throat and he groaned, covering his ears while grimacing. Tommy struggled to open his eyes to look at the computer screen.

"Alert! Alert!" The annoying computerized voice said. "Ongoing threat at Gotham Central Station. Threat believed to be Kryptonian."

"Shh," Tommy said. Did everything have to be so Goddamn loud? Tommy rubbed his temples and then lumbered over to his suit. As he began to put the Batsuit on, Tommy heard a familiar door slide open. Tommy turned to see the case of kryptonite ascend from the ground. Pulling on his cowl, Tommy walked over and opened the case.

"Computer," He said, "What do these things do again?"

"Green: weakens Kryptonians.

"Black: splits Kryptonians into good and bad parts.

"Silver: Causes Kryptonians to suffer from delusions.

"Periwinkle: (a pause) Effect unknown"

Tommy considered his options. Black was out after Tommy's experience with Supergirl, and silver seemed unwise; a delusional Kryptonian could kill him just as easily as a right-thinking one. Tommy grabbed the green one and then, after a moment's hesitation, picked up the periwinkle one as well.

"What the Hell," He muttered to himself. Tommy placed both pieces of kryptonite in a lead-lined pouch in his utility belt.

Tommy walked to the Batmobile and wearily clambered inside.

"Happy hunting," The computer told Tommy as the hood closed around him.

***

Tommy arrived at Gotham Central Station, shakily swinging in next to Commissioner Gordon. He squinted, his vision blurred by the fading sunlight.

"It's bad in there, Batman," Gordon said as he sipped a cup of coffee. "This Kryptonian thing came in through the roof and immediately started devastating things, yelling that they wanted to see you. I don't know what you did but apparently you made them mad."

"I have that effect on people," Tommy said. He suppressed a burp, breathing it out slowly.

"Do you want to wait for reinforcements?" Gordon asked. "Maybe you could ask for the Justice League or... have you been drinking?" Gordon eyed Tommy suspiciously.

"Uh, no," Tommy said softly. "It's alcohol spray. Kryptonians hate the smell." Tommy glanced sideways.

"Huh," Gordon said, sipping his coffee slowly. "The more you know. Anyway, it's pretty bad in there. Are you going to be alright?"

"Yeah, I'll handle it," Tommy said. "I know how to handle them."

"Her," Gordon corrected. "It's a her. And from what my men said before we lost signal, she doesn't like men very much."

'That's been going around,' Tommy thought darkly as he headed towards the railway station.

***

Tommy dropped into the railway station from the roof, descending into the high-ceiling entryway that marked the prestigious Gotham Railway Station. The room was normally ornate and grand, a landmark in the city of Gotham. Now, though, it was devastated, with overturned carts and broken pillars everywhere. Red burns ran across the walls, disfiguring once-impressive mosaics. As Tommy landed, he could hear people yelling from behind piles of rubble. Tommy guessed it was the GCPD, trapped in some side room.

Deeper inside the railway station, Tommy heard crashing and banging. He cautiously walked down a flight of stairs, trying to make as little noise as possible. Crouching down as he descended the steps, Tommy saw the feet, then the torso, the the head of the person causing havoc.

The woman was pulling on a pillar. With a mighty grunt she knocked the marble support pillar over, sending it crashing to the floor below. It landed heavily, destroying the tile below it. The pillar broke up into pieces as it crashed, shaking the Earth.

She was tall and pale, white skin standing stark with her short black hair. She was wearing a form-fitting black jumpsuit. She had average-sized breasts but they were perky, apparently unbothered by Earth's gravity. Her well-sized ass stuck out from her body invitingly. She would have been beautiful if she wasn't a terrifying murderer, Tommy thought.

As the woman admired the destruction she had caused, she suddenly cocked her head. Slowly, she turned and faced Tommy.

"Batman," She said severly. "I have been waiting for you."

"Looks like you've been keeping yourself busy in the meantime," Tommy said dryly. The woman did not laugh.

"I am here to kill you, Batman. I hope you have your life well because it is about to end," The woman said.

"Whoa, whoa," Tommy said. His hand went to his pouch and he prepared to pull out the Kryptonite. "What did I ever do to you? I don't even know you."

The woman stiffened up. She looked Tommy up and down. Finally, she spoke. "Fair enough. I am Faora Hu-Ul, of the planet Krypton. I have been freed from the Phantom Zone with one purpose: to kill you. Once my task is complete, I will be able to free my friends from the Phantom Zone and this world will be ours."

"Oh," Tommy said. "Shit. But who are you working for? Can't you at least tell me that?"

Faora weighed the idea in her mind. "I don't see why not. You're not going to live with the knowledge for very long, anyway."

"Really?" Tommy said.

Faora frowned. "No," She said disdainfully. "I'm not going to tell you who freed me, fool. Even if we didn't have an arrangement, I'd still kill you simply because you are a man."

"Oh," Tommy said. "Shit."

Faora suddenly picked up a piece of the broken pillar and threw it across the room at Tommy. He dodged out of the way, just barely missing being obliterated by the heavy marble. Faora's glowed red and hot beams shot from her eyes at Tommy. He ran as fast as he could, the beams following close behind him, and slid behind a piece of the roof that had fallen to the floor. Tommy crouched behind it and fumbled for the piece of kryptonite in his belt.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Tommy said. He was already sweating. He looked down at the green kryptonite in his hand and prayed it worked as well as people said it did.

Faora seemingly flew over the piece of roof, landing in front of Tommy with a heavy crash that dented the tile on the ground. She turned and faced Tommy, staring at him with malicious intent.

"You can't defeat me, Batman," She taunted him. "I am a higher lifeform. I've evolved beyond you, beyond men, and I will reign supreme." She neared Tommy and her eyes began to glow once more.

Tommy hurriedly raised the kryptonite in the air. Faora stumbled back, as if struck, and she shielded her eyes from the green rock.

"Ack, what are you doing to me?!" She yelled, trying to stumble towards Tommy in spite of the rock. Tommy held the kryptonite out triumphantly.

"Ha!" He said with joy. "Now who has the upper hand? Now you're going to do whatever I want and-"

Faora's hand suddenly lashed out, striking Tommy's. The piece of kryptonite flew from his hand, landing about 50 feet away. Faora stopped struggling and straightened her body. She looked at Tommy and smiled.

"Oh shi-" Tommy began to say when Faora grabbed him by the neck and threw him over the piece of roof and across the room. He skidded along the slick floor and crashed into a piece of overturned pillar, his head smacking into it. It made Tommy's headache ache even more.

Faora jumped over the roof and began to stalk Tommy once more. Each step pounded in Tommy's head.

Faora continued to taunt Tommy. "That was an incredibly stupid thing for you to do. I was going to kill you quickly. Now? I think I'll kill you nice and slow. You'll die screaming and alone. Nothing less than you deserve."

Tommy closed his eyes in despair. 'So this is how it's going to end,' He thought. 'Might as well go out getting killed by a lesbian. They've already killed every other part of me.' Tommy felt himself beginning to tear up.

After a time, though, Tommy opened one eye and looked at Faora. He wondered why she hadn't killed him. She wasn't threatening any more; now she was looking at Tommy in fear. Or, more accurately, she was looking between his feet.

"Where did you get that?" She said, her eyes wide. She pointed at the light blue rock that sat between Tommy's feet. Tommy figured it had been knocked out of his pouch when he was thrown.

"I had it lying around," Tommy said. He wondered why it scared her so. What did it do?

"Don't you know what that does?" Faora said. "It makes Kryptonians... it makes them... oh God..." Faora dropped to her knees, her face contorted in anguish. Then she reached behind her and unzipped her suit. With a mighty tear, she yanked it down to her stomach. Her perky breasts bounced freely as Faora reached into her suit and began to masturbate.

"Uh..." Tommy said quietly.

"Oh!" Faora replied, her hand working furiously inside her suit. Her eyes were closed now and she was biting her lip as she massaged her clit. Tommy stared in amazement. Green kryptonite weakened Kryptonians, black kryptonite split them in half, and periwinkle kryptonite made them incredibly horny.

Tommy slowly stood up, gradually getting less afraid of the mass murderer in front of him. Without really realizing it, Tommy began to get hard inside of his suit. He kicked the piece of kryptonite towards Faora, just to see what would happen. She moaned harshly and jammed her other hand in her suit. Both hands were fighting for her pussy as she lost control of her body.

"So this stuff makes you pretty horny, huh?" Tommy said, taking advantage of the opportunity to taunt Faora for a change. She opened her eyes up and stared at Tommy angrily, her hand never slowing at all. She tried to suppress a moan but couldn't help herself, the lust forcing itself out of her mouth.

"It's too bad you're a lesbian," Tommy said, casually rubbing his cock from the outside of his suit.

"I'm... I'm not a lesbian," Faora said as she fucked herself. "I hate men but I love co... cock..." Even saying the word "cock" seemed to give Faora pleasure, as she shoved her hand even further inside her suit. She seemed to be fingering herself now.

"Oh, really?" Tommy said. "Like this?" He pulled out his dick that was about three-fourths of the way hard. Faora reacted immediately, moaning harshly as her eyes became glued to Tommy's dick. He bounced it with his hand and Faora's eyes bounced with it. She unconsciously licked her lips.

Tommy was getting harder, slowly stroking his cock, and he neared Faora. She was salivating, her mouth wide open now, desperate for Tommy's cock.

"Do you want my dick?" Tommy said. He was smiling openly now. His headache was slowly going away.

"...Yes," Faora said softly.

"What was that?" Tommy asked. He cupped his ear with his hand.

"YES!" Faora yelled, startling Tommy a little bit. She paused as she growled in passion, her fingers still furiously working. "Give my your fucking cock!"

"Say please," Tommy said. He was really enjoying himself now.

"Please," Faora said, sounding desperate now. "Please, I need your cock. I need it so bad. Just give it to me."

"Okay, okay," Tommy said. He brought the head of his dick close to Faora's face. He leaned forward and she leaned forward in turn, her wet mouth open wide. As she neared Tommy's head, Tommy suddenly jerked his cock back. Faora shrieked in anger and stared at Tommy with red eyes.

"Who's my little slut?" Tommy asked.

Faora glared at him, her hand stopping for a second, and for a moment Tommy thought she was going to vaporize him.

"Go to Wegthor," Faora said. Her hand was moving on her clit, althought Tommy could tell that Faora was trying to stop herself.

"Oh okay then" Tommy replied, stepping away and beginning to put his cock back in his pants.

"I am, alright!" Faora suddenly yelled, her hand once again rubbing furiously. "I'm your little slut! Do whatever you want to me! Now please, GIVE ME YOUR CO-"

Tommy took a step forward and jammed his dick in Faora's waiting mouth. The Kryptonian was surprised but quickly began to suck, moaning wildly on Tommy's dick. Tommy reached forward and grabbed Faora's head with both hands. He began to fuck her mouth with abandon.

Faora tried her best to keep her spit in her mouth as Tommy fucked it but mostly failed, large lines of drool quickly falling down her chin. They fell to her breasts, making them slick and shiny. Her thick mascara quickly began to run as Tommy violated her mouth again and again. Through it all, Faora never once stopped rubbing her pussy.

"You like being my little fuck toy?" Tommy asked. Faora nodded, looking up with angry eyes at Tommy. He responded by holding his dick deep in her throat. Faora's eyes went to anger, to pain, to shut tight as she struggled to handle Tommy's cock. He could feel her super-powerful muscles contracting on his cock.

Tommy released Faora's head and she jerked it back, coughing violently. Thick streams of spit hung from her mouth, connecting it to Tommy's cock. She reached up with one hand (the other still working on her pussy) and grabbed it. Gripping it tightly, dangerously tightly, she stared at it with lust.

Then she threw her mouth on it, messily sucking Tommy's cock. Tommy put his hands on his hips, content to let Faora do the work. Faora was wild, moaning with every breath as she took Tommy's dick in her mouth. Her hand worked in time, eagerly stroking Tommy. Her hand corkscrewed on Tommy's dick, driving him wild.

'For someone who hates men so much, she sure knows how to work a cock,' Tommy thought.

Faora began to work her hands faster, jerking Tommy while she rubbed herself. Her mouth stayed on Tommy's cock but was content to take just his head in her mouth, her tongue slipping all over it. Faora's hands worked faster and faster and Tommy groaned at the sensation.

Faora's hands continued to pick up their speed and she tightened her grip on Tommy's dick. He felt like he was going to fall over, the force of Faora's tugging was so great. Her hand became a blur, jerking Tommy furiously while she worked her pussy. Her screams became primal, fearsome, and Tommy gradually began to get concerned.

Tommy began to pull backwards, trying to free himself from Faora's grasp. He didn't know if he was more concerned about cumming or losing his dick. Faora's hand held fast, though, and Tommy worried for his poor cock. Finally, right as Faora's screams reached their peak, her grip loosened enough that Tommy could pull away. He breathed a sigh of relief right as Faora yelled a scream of desire. She was cumming.

The Kryptonian fell backwards, lying on her back as she came. She put two feet on the ground and arched her back, bucking her hips up into the air in orgasmic delight. She slapped the ground with her hand, causing a 6-inch divot in the ground. Her screams echoed in the hall of the railway station, filling the air.

12