Let's Be Batman Pt. 51

Story Info
Tommy has a brush with Death.
6.7k words
4.58
14.2k
13
8

Part 51 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purple. All Tommy could see was purple.

He was floating silently, surrounded by purple. He wasn't afraid; no, he wasn't really feeling anything at all. He could scarcely move but, strangely nothing in his body hurt. He gazed around languidly at his surroundings.

The purple swirled around Tommy as if it was a liquid, but he moved through it as if it was air. Tommy gazed unconcerned off into the distance, wondering if there was anything beyond the purple. But there was nothing; no Supergirl, no Luthor, no Batman, no end of the world. Only purple.

"I do not wish to be around purple anymore," Tommy thought to himself, and suddenly he felt himself begin to rush forward at a quick pace, gaining and gaining in speed as he hurtled head-first through the air. He couldn't feel air rushing by his body or his clothes (Tommy now noticed that he was naked; he couldn't remember what he had been wearing before) but he had the unmistakable feeling that he was hurtling through the air.

With great effort, Tommy lifted his head and looked up to see where he was going. Far in the distance, Tommy could see the purple was being filtered out: half of it was split off into a brilliant blue and Tommy thought to himself that it was the most beautiful color he had ever seen. The other half was split into a deep dark red and Tommy thought to himself that it was very ugly. Tommy was struck by the indescribable feeling that he wanted to be with the blue.

Tommy began to swim as best he could in the purple, trying desperately to get to the blue. But it was not to be; for every stroke he made towards the blue, the inevitable tide drew him off towards the red. If Tommy stroked harder, he was directed towards the red harder. Tommy gasped as he watched the blue fade away and was fully enclosed in this ugly, ugly red.

And then Tommy suddenly hit ground. He landed in a heap, hitting his face rather hard into the ground. And, like that, he remembered everything.

***

Tommy immediately reached for his groin.

"My fucking di... hey..." He said softly to himself. Tommy's dick was... fine? He grabbed it tentatively and winced in preparation for pain but nothing came. Tommy's hands slid tentatively over his cock and balls, feeling for sore spots. Everything seemed to be okay. His dick was fine.

"Your dick is fine," Came a cheery voice from behind Tommy. "Well... it's fine here, anyway."

Tommy scrambled to his feet and looked behind him, his fists up as if to fight. As Tommy saw who it was, though, his fists quickly dropped to cover his johnson.

The voice belonged to a pale young woman clad entirely in black. She had messy black hair and a rather kind face, her mouth slightly open in a friendly smile. She was sitting on the floor with her legs outstretched and crossed, her hands behind her resting on the red ground. She wore a black tanktop and black leather pants, with black gloves and boots that were, you guessed it, white. No wait, black. She waggled her foot as she waited for Tommy to speak.

"Who... who are you?" Tommy asked cautiously. He realized his fly was still open and quickly zipped it shut.

"Who am I?" The girl asked. She picked herself up off the ground and dusted off her bottom. "Just a friend. Nice to meet you, Tommy."

Tommy's eyes narrowed. "How do you know who I am?" He asked.

The girl laughed. "I kiiiinda know everything," She said modestly. "Well... almost everything."

As she spoke, Tommy noticed that she had a particular tattoo just below her right eye. It was a small curl that extended out from her right eyelid down. It gave Tommy the vague impression that she had been crying. For some reason, the tattoo made him nervous.

"Look, this is fucked," Tommy said, getting a little worked up. "I was in an explosion, I woke up here in all this... red shit, and now you're speaking in riddles. Now tell me where the fuck I am or-"

"Okay, okay," The girl said. "I'll tell you what's going on but you have to promise not to freak out, okay? Do you promise?"

Tommy sighed. "Sure, fine, I promise."

The girl took a deep breath.

"I'm Death of the Endless," She said. "Nice to meet you."

Tommy turned and began to run.

"Tommy..." Death called out after him. Tommy ran faster, his feet pounding against the red ground. He ran hard, his breath ragged, an occasional worried gesticulation coming out of him as his terrified feet carried him as far as he could go. His dick flopped with every step, bouncing against his waist. He wasn't sure where he was running to but all he knew was that he didn't want to die.

"Tommy," Death said again. Tommy looked behind him to see how much ground he had gained and was shocked to see that he hadn't moved at all. He suddenly realized that he was running in place and that Death was still directly behind him, no matter how many steps he took. He slowly stopped running and considered his situation.

"Well... shit," Tommy said.

"Yeah," Death responded.

Tommy turned back around and tried to stand tall, his hands once against covering his cock. "So... I guess I'm dead, then," He said, trying to process his newfound situation. "So all this red is...?"

Death suddenly burst out laughing. "Relax, you're not dead," Death said between giggles. "Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that to you right off the bat." Death began to laugh again, covering her mouth with her hand.

Tommy frowned. "So if I'm not dead, then where am I?" He asked, somewhat annoyed.

Death looked around. "Oh, this?" She asked. "This is called The Bleed. It's the ethereal, interdimensional realm that connects your universes..." She trailed off as she saw the blank look on Tommy's face. "It's the thing that prevents your universes from smashing together," She simplified.

"Oh," Tommy said, feigning understanding. "I totally know what you're talking about."

Death continued. "Or, at least, it did prevent your universes from smashing together. Until the Source Wall was destroyed."

Tommy thought back to the events that had led to him getting here. "I guess I really fucked up, huh," He said forlornly.

Death gave Tommy a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Hey, I thought you did a pretty good job as Batman," She said.

Tommy stared at her. "I destroyed the universe," He replied.

Death thought for a moment. "Yeah, but before that," She said. "And technically, it's EVERY universe. At last count I think there were 5 thousand and-"

"Jesus Christ," Tommy said, holding his head in his hands. "Is there anything I can do to fix it?"

Death again thought for a moment. "I guess you could try to re-build the Source Wall?"

"How do I do that?" Tommy asked, his eyes hopeful for a plan.

"No idea," Death replied.

"Fuck!" Tommy yelled, and he began to pace around. He suddenly stopped and looked at Death.

"Couldn't you do something?" He asked. "Aren't you like, all-powerful or some shit? Can't you snap your fingers and put it all back together?"

Death smiled. "It's not really my place to do that," She said.

"But all those people are going to die!" Tommy yelled. "Don't you care???"

Death shrugged. "Death is death, Tommy," She explained. "Life has a beginning and an end. If this is that end then I'll do my job, just like I've always done."

"And then, if everyone is dead?" Tommy asked.

Death thought. "Maybe I'll go on a vacation," She said brightly.

Tommy swore again and continued to pace, seeming to forget for a moment that he was naked. "So what, I'm just fucked?" He asked irritably. "I just sit here and wait for the universe, no, universes to end?"

Death shook her head. "No, you're still alive," She told him. "You'll get a chance to fix things."

"I'm still alive?" Tommy said. He considered this for a moment. "Then I can still change things? I need to go back, then! Send me back, please!"

"I will," Death replied, "In a little bit." Then she smiled.

Tommy looked confused. "Huh?" He said.

"Well..." Death began, "I don't spend all my time as Death, you know. Once every hundred years, I spend a day on Earth to learn about the people that I'm spending all my time caring for. You know, how you live, how you spend your time. And everything else that's important to the human experience..."

Tommy shook his head. "I have no idea-"

Death took a step towards Tommy and he suddenly noticed that she was very close to him. "You humans have a wonderful activity that I, unfortunately, can't partake in when I'm on this plane. I can only do it when a human accidentally stumbles into my realm..." Death ran her finger down Tommy's chest.

Tommy thought. "Huh?" He said again.

Death sighed. "I can normally only fuck every hundred years, Tommy," She told him. "But since you're here in The Bleed, we have ourselves a loophole." Her hand fell on his hand, just inches from his dick.

Tommy thought. And thought. And thought some more."

"Ohhhhhhhhh," He said, suddenly understanding. Then he was confused again. "Wait. You want me to fuck you? That seems kinda..."

Death began to tug on the straps of her tank top. She lifted them outwards, allowing Tommy to a glimpse down her shirt. He couldn't help but notice.

"I mean, it's just that..." Tommy stumbled and he felt his neck get hot.

And then Death pulled the straps downward, exposing her impossibly perky breasts.

"Eh, what the Hell," Tommy said, mostly to himself.

Death jumped onto Tommy, quickly wrapping her arms and legs around him. Her tongue quickly shot inside his mouth, her eyes closed while Tommy's were shot open. Her breasts pushed up against Tommy's chest.

Tommy stumbled backwards in preparation for Death's weight to land on him but he quickly balanced himself as he realized she was seemingly weightless. He adjusted himself and put his arms around Death, holding her up in his arms (even though he scarcely needed to).

Death's tongue was surprisingly warm as Tommy felt it snake inside his mouth. Her shaggy black hair brushed fell between them. Tommy made out with Death and found that she was a surprisingly good kisser, a fact that he tried not to think about too much. He also tried not to think about where he was, either, because that fact still threatened to break his brain.

"Mmm," Death moaned inside Tommy's mouth. She grabbed one of Tommy's hands from behind her back and moved it to her breast; Tommy instinctively squeezed it, causing Death to moan again. Tommy's other hand fell and squeezed Death's ass.

Death pulled back her kiss and looked at Tommy dreamily. "That's nice," She purred. "I haven't done that in 63 years."

"...That's weird," Tommy replied.

Tommy blinked and was startled to see that he and Death's clothes had vanished. He looked down and saw Death's startlingly white skin, soft against his own. He was still holding her and as he looked down between them he could see her pussy pushed against his dick and felt its warmth against his skin.

Death followed Tommy's eyes down and smiled when she saw what he was looking at. She said, "You know, I haven't had my pussy eaten in 63 years to- WHOA!"

Tommy quickly flipped Death upside down in his arms, her shock white pussy suddenly in his face. She had a small tuft of hair that brushed against Tommy's chin. She was still seemingly weightless in this environment and Tommy held her easily. Without wasting much time, he invaded Death's pussy with his tongue.

Death moaned instantly beneath Tommy as he began to lick her pussy with his tongue. It took Tommy a moment to get used to Death's clit being at the bottom of her pussy (what with her upside down and all) but he quickly found his rhythm and began to quickly work his tongue in flicks on her clit.

Death, meanwhile, got her bearings as Tommy felt his dick brushing against what he assumed was her forehead. He tried to concentrate on her pussy as he felt a hand slip around his dick and then suddenly he felt warmth envelop his cock as it slipped inside Death's mouth.

"Mmmph!" Tommy exclaimed as he struggled to comprehend Death's blowjob. It seemed beyond belief; her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, slathering every nerve in his dick at the same time. His balls felt Death's upper lip brush against them and he could feel every part of his cock consumed at once.

Tommy stood in this bizarre realm, engaged in a standing 69 with the physical embodiment of Death. A normal person would have thought this quite strange but Tommy was no normal person; he was Tommy. He happily enjoyed his blowjob while still trying his best to keep up his pace on Death's pussy.

And it was surprisingly easy. Tommy wasn't sure if he had gotten better at eating pussy or what, but he felt none of the familiar pain in his jaw that normally came a few minutes into it. He was able to go full bore the entire time, never once slowing down. And there was something else...

'Is that... is that a meatball sub?' Tommy thought to himself. Death's pussy tasted exactly like his favorite food. He wasn't quite sure how that was possible but it was.

Of course, he didn't think about it too hard. He WAS Tommy, after all.

Tommy and Death sucked on each other, both of them moaning onto each other. Tommy's nose was wet from invading Death's pussy and his balls were wet as spit dripped down from Death's mouth. Tommy felt a shiver run through Death's spine as he ran a long lick with his tongue along her clit.

"Fuck me," Tommy heard from below. (Somehow he had never felt Death's tongue not on his dick but Tommy didn't seem to notice.) He thought on how to best fuck Death but as he blinked he suddenly found Death with her hands on the ground in front of him, the rest of her body floating up in the air. It took him a moment to process it when suddenly he realized: he was going to wheelbarrow Death.

'Okay then,' Tommy thought.

Tommy stepped between Death's floating legs as she faced the ground, his slick dick now aching to be inside her. He grabbed her gruffly by the hips, causing her white ass to jiggle wonderfully. Playfully, Tommy slapped it, watching it jiggle again. Death laughed as she spoke.

"Fucking stick it in," She mock-demanded Tommy, who was in no mood not to comply.

"Whatever you say, Death," Tommy responded, and he shoved his cock deep inside Death's pussy.

If Tommy had fucked a more perfect pussy, he couldn't think of one. It wrapped tight around his cock but still allowed him to push in freely. It was wet but not so wet it didn't tug slightly at his dick as he pulled out. Tommy groaned almost immediately and tightened his grip on Death's hips as he bottomed out inside her. Death tilted her head back in a harsh moan, her black hair falling loosely behind her.

Tommy marveled at Death's ass as he fucked her. Each time he thrust himself inside Death, her ass would tense up, then ease as he pulled himself backwards. He began to vary his shoves, pushing in just his tip with one thrust and then going all the way to his hilt with the other. Death's ass would vary its tenseness in response; a shallow thrust would cause her ass to tense only a little, while a deep thrust made her ass clench tightly. Liking the look of the tight clench, Tommy began to thrust deeply inside Death.

"Is it as good as you remembered?" Tommy asked Death.

"Unh!" She responded as Tommy buried himself inside her. "Better," She managed to say.

Tommy continued pounding away. He vaguely thought that this might be the last time he got to fuck, depending on the condition of his dick whenever he returned to Earth. The thought made Tommy sad. His thrusting slowed momentarily.

"Harder," Death said as she propped herself up with her hands. She began to buck her hips on Tommy's cock, kicking her legs like a frog swimming in water to drive herself backwards into Tommy and taking his dick deep inside. Tommy groaned dug his fingers into Death's ass; he held on for dear life as Death bucked as if trying to throw him off.

Tommy had to brace himself to keep from being driven back by Death. It seemed impossible that she could push herself back with so much force but she could. It was almost more than Tommy could take. Death gave one final push back, driving herself all the way to Tommy's hips. Tommy stumbled and finally fell backwards.

...Or rather, it felt like the universe fell as Tommy stayed still. No matter how it happened, Tommy felt weightless and then found himself lying on his back. Death was still on top of Tommy, still facing away, and she turned her upper body around so that she could see Tommy.

"Sorry," She said with a smile, "Sometimes I forget that I have unimaginable power when I'm fucking."

Death turned back around and began to ride Tommy. She began to move her hips back and forth on Tommy while taking his dick fully inside her. Tommy could feel his cock being yanked back and forth inside Death, distended away from his body as she yanked on it. Deep in Tommy's mind he could feel a horrible sensation in his cock. It was a deep pain, a pain that had ripped through him just a while ago...

"Don't think about that," Death said. She placed a hand on the base of Tommy's dick, just at the entrance of her pussy, and Tommy felt the pain vanish from his body.

"Oh fuck..." Tommy groaned as he felt the full feeling of Death's pussy enveloped around his dick. He put his head in his hands, almost unable to understand the sensations he was feeling. His whole body shook and his foot kicked uncontrollably as Death continued her unrelenting assault on his cock.

Death's hand, meanwhile, had moved up from the base of Tommy's dick. Tommy heard the unmistakable wet sounds of Death's hand flicking her pussy and he felt a drop of moisture land on his leg. She began to moan and seemed to mutter a strange language Tommy didn't understand.

Or, rather, languages. Tommy thought he heard a little Spanish, maybe some Arabic, perhaps a smatter of something Asian. She ran through a litany of languages in quick succession as she worked Tommy's cock and massaged her clit simultaneously.

Tommy was pulling his hair as Death worked his cock when he heard her voice becoming more and more wild. She leaned back and put one hand on the ground behind her. Tommy instantly felt his dick grind against the wall of her pussy and heard Death squeal as Tommy's cock found her g-spot. She said something that didn't sound like a language on Earth and then her words were replaced by deep, rolling moans.

"Ooooohhhhhh!!" Death squealed, her pitch slowly getting higher until it reached a high whine. She yipped softly and Tommy felt a clamping on his cock by Death's pussy. He thought to himself that, no matter how powerful the woman, they generally acted the same when they were about to cum.

And then Death came on Tommy's cock.

Instantly, Tommy began to see awe-inspiring images in his mind. A flower blooming. The image of a newborn reflected in a dew drop. Wonder Woman's tits. All of these images flew through Tommy's mind while, in the background, he heard Death's orgasmic moans.

To Tommy, it was the most incredible series of emotions he had ever experienced. As a butterfly emerged from its cocoon he could feel tears flowing down his face, and as the space shuttle lifted off in front of him he could feel himself convulsing in sobs. For, in this beautiful, beautiful moment, he finally knew what it was like to-

"Phew!" Tommy heard Death say as she pulled herself off his cock. She fell onto the ground and turned herself onto her back, breathing heavily. "I haven't cummed like that in a while."

She slowly picked herself up and off Tommy's cock, rotating herself around so that she was now facing him. When she saw Tommy's face she looked momentarily surprised.

"Oh, right," She said, as if suddenly remembering something. "Probably should have mentioned that you may see some strange things when you're in my pussy."

12