Let's Be Batman Pt. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy looked around incomprehensibly and then wiped his eyes of their tears. "That was... I don't..." He stuttered.

"Don't worry, you're not the first guy to cry during sex with me," Death said. "I remember this guy, Atilla something. Man, you wouldn't believe such sobbing..."

"How long did we...?" Tommy asked. His body was shaking softly.

"Oh, I don't know," Death said. "I don't really do that whole time thing the way you all do. Ooh," Death said, as she looked at her bare wrist, "Speaking of time, yours is almost up. You better finish."

"Wha...?" Tommy said, as he struggled to comprehend her words. She directed her eyes towards his dick.

"Don't you want to cum?" She asked.

Most people who had just undergone some sort of life-affirming, transformative event would probably not be able to suddenly cum on the body of the embodiement of Death in the universe.

However, Tommy wasn't most people; he was Tommy.

Death smiled and brought her hand firmly onto Tommy's cock. She began to pump him quickly, her hand lubricated by her own juices. She squeezed his dick tightly at the base and tugged it upwards, as if trying to milk the cum out of him.

"That's it, cum for me," Death cooed at him. She began to jerk Tommy faster, running her hands easily over his cock and his now-bulging head.

"All over my tits, that's where I want it," Death said, biting her lip. Tommy arched his hips, trying to direct his cum towards Death's breasts. He could feel that he was close and he closed, his eyes, ready to experience bliss.

"I think he's waking up," Death said softly.

Tommy's eyes didn't open but he frowned in confusion. "What?" He asked.

"I think he's waking up," Death said, but now she said it in someone else's voice. This voice was deep but calm, a man's voice, and it seemed measured and controlled.

"About time," A gruffer, more weary voice replied.

"What the fuck..." Tommy muttered but then suddenly he felt himself being yanked into the ground.

Death waved lazily at Tommy but she was soon gone. He was flying backwards, out of the red and soon was surrounded by black. He felt himself being pulled downwards, a great rushing running through his ears.

And then, suddenly, Tommy felt an excruciating pain in his dick.

***

"Ahhhhh, FUCK!" Tommy screamed, rolling onto his side and cupping his dick with both of his hands. He felt his face pushing against a pillow but more importantly he felt a horrible pain in his dick, as if his cock had been badly mangled. He tried to breathe through the pain but it seemed to course through him with every pump of his heart.

Slowly, agonizingly, the pain began to subside and Tommy gradually began to get a sense of his surroundings. Red still flashed in his eyes, making it hard for him to see, but as his vision came back Tommy became aware that he was lying in a bed. He cast a glimpse at the rest of the room and was vaguely aware that he was in a hospital room of some sort. But mostly he simply lied there writhing in pain, until suddenly the silence in the room was broken.

"I'm glad to see you're alright," Came the calm voice. Tommy pulled his head out of the pillow and glanced up at the speaker. As he saw him, Tommy shot up, the pain seemingly gone from his body.

"...Superman?" Tommy asked incredulously.

"Hi, Tommy. Nice to meet you," Came the reply.

Tommy was completely awestruck. He had handled meeting and then fucking Death alright but meeting Superman, THE Superman, had him dumbfounded. All the light in the room seemed to be drawn towards the hero. He stood casually but still seemed to have complete command over everything in the room. Tommy tried to sit up in his bed, instantly embarrassed about his earlier shouts of pain.

"But how... how are you here?" Tommy asked. He was starting to get a sense of his surroundings and glanced around the room. He wasn't in the Justice League Watchtower (he could tell because the window didn't show the Earth rotating underneath him) but the room definitely was in the same style; everything was metal and futuristic and very, very expensive. A large computer adorned one side of the room while Tommy's cot adorned the other. A dark shadow was cast in one corner of the room but the rest was brightly lit. Outside the window Tommy could see a balcony and there, beyond, was Gotham City. Tommy was still in Gotham.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Superman had replied to Tommy, bringing him back to attention. "By all accounts you should be dead."

Tommy shook his head. "No, I only met Death," He replied. Superman furrowed his brow questioningly as Tommy continued. "But I thought you were caught in a parallel... a different... somewhere weird?"

"We escaped," Came a gruff voice from the darkened corner of the room. Tommy looked and, to his surprise, the dark shadow he had noticed earlier had moved. A large, black figure moved slowly into the light and stood beside Superman.

"Oh shit..." Tommy muttered as he saw who it was. "Batman."

If Superman drew all the light into the room towards him, Batman pushed it all away. Even now, as he stood in the bright light, it was still difficult for Tommy to get a good look at him. His face was a mask and it was hard to tell where his cape stopped and he began. He was terrifying. Tommy vaguely wondered if he was that intimidating when he wore the suit.

'Probably not,' He thought to himself.

"Batman and I had gone into the portal to investigate disturbances I had discovered," Superman said. "I was ambushed by the Prime version of Supergirl, somehow freed, and imprisoned. Batman tried to track her down but found himself locked out of this universe. Both locks were broken at the same time. When we returned, we discovered why."

"The Source Wall..." Tommy muttered, trying to put it together.

Batman and Superman looked at each other confused. "How did you know its name?" Batman asked somewhat suspiciously.

"Oh, that's what she called it," Tommy replied.

Batman's eyes narrowed. "Who's she?" He asked.

Tommy felt unnerved. Would anyone believe him? "Oh, uh... Supergirl-Prime," He said after a moment. "That's what she called it."

His lie seemed to work. Batman began to speak. "The Source Wall keeps our universes separate. Its destruction allowed us to return to this universe but it is also what keeps everything else from collapsing into this universe."

Tommy nodded, having heard all this before. "So we need to re-build the Source Wall. How do we do that?"

Superman, surprisingly, looked somewhat at a loss. "We're not entirely sure," He said.

His words hung in the air. Tommy thought it best to change the subject. "Hey, how am I alive?" He asked. "I figured that explosion would have killed me."

"You got very lucky," A female voice said as she entered the room. Tommy couldn't believe it.

"Barbara!" He said excitedly. "You're alive!" Tommy smiled at the first good news he had discovered since the explosion.

Barbara couldn't help but smile back. She saw Batman glance at her and hurriedly tried to suppress her smile. "I managed to make my way into the Clocktower elevator and close it. It protected me from the explosion. Once I managed to free myself, I put out a call to anyone in the area to go look for bodies. You were found floating in the ocean and brought here."

Tommy nodded and then looked at Superman. "I guess I should thank you, then," He told him.

"Not him," Yet another voice said as it entered the room. She slowly came into the light and- look, it was Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman was there now. She was super tall and gorgeous and was wearing her hot ass outfit. She stood next to the other Justice League heroes, all of them making Tommy feel very small.

"Oh," Tommy said meekly. He and Wonder Woman hadn't had a pleasant encounter last time they had met; Tommy felt embarrassed when he saw her judgmental eyes cast themselves upon him. Tommy looked down to escape her gaze and found himself drawn to her tits. He remembered having seen them while fucking Death before and he noticed that they seemed somehow bigger now, more shapely. He remembered how big they had been when his dick had been squeezed between them and-

"Ah, fuck!" Tommy said, suddenly feeling sharp pain shooting through his groin. He collapsed onto his side once more, holding his cock, and whimpered softly as his dick pulsed pain through his body.

Once again the pain slowly subsided and Tommy was able to pull himself out of the fetal position. He noticed he was sweating.

"You were badly injured," Barbara said as she examined a tablet in her hand. "It appears your, uh, penis was... fractured." Superman winced as Barbara spoke the words.

Tommy had trouble wrapping his head around the reality of Barbara's words. "My dick's broken?" He said softly. "Can you fix it?"

Barbara looked genuinely sad. "If we had gotten to you earlier..." She said sadly. "You've undergone surgery. With a little luck, you'll be able to get an erection in a year or two." Barbara winced as she spoke the words.

"A year?!" Tommy suddenly exploded. "Jesus Christ." He put his head in his hands and tried not to cry.

The room was silent while Tommy processed his plight. He was fortunate that he didn't hear Wonder Woman mutter, "Serves you right," because he probably would have gotten angry and she would have hurt him.

No, Tommy was too busy going through the stages of grief. He quickly landed on one stage: anger.

"I'm going to kill that bitch," He said to himself. Supergirl-Prime had taken something far more valuable to Tommy than his life and he was going to make her pay dearly.

Tommy struggled to the end of the bed and tried to lift himself up. Superman moved impossibly quickly and put a light hand on his shoulder.

"You should rest," He said gently. Tommy tried to lift himself up against Superman's hand but found that he couldn't move.

"We need to find Supergirl-Prime," Tommy said. "She's the key to repairing the Source Wall."

"WE will find her," Batman said. "Your part in this story is over."

Tommy stared in confusion at the caped crusader. "What?" He asked. "I'm going to help."

Batman grunted, which Tommy assumed was his attempt at a laugh. "I think you've done quite enough," He said. "I've been reviewing my files of your handiwork. It's a wonder Gotham City is still standing with you as its protector."

"What are you talking about? I think I did a pretty good job," Tommy said defiantly.

Batman's eyes narrowed. "Well, for starters, you managed to allow a mass criminal conspiracy to form around you and lure you into a trap that allowed them to break a hole in the universe, dooming our entire planet."

Tommy thought. "Yeah but before that I did pretty well."

"And," Batman continued, "You fucked every villain in Gotham and half the heroines. Some of whom..." He looked at Barbara's reddening face, "Were irreparably harmed by your actions."

Tommy was silent at this.

"Oh yeah," Batman said, his voice rising, "And you murdered someone in cold blood! AND you got semen all over every last one of my Batsuits, you little-"

"Batman, please," Superman said, holding his hands up for calm. "I'm sure Tommy here was only trying his best. We both made mistakes when we were starting out, right? His heart was in the right place." Superman looked down at Tommy, smiling in understanding.

"He fucked Lois, Clark," Batman said simply.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Superman yelled and Tommy suddenly felt hands throwing him across the room. He slammed against the wall opposite and he crashed to the ground. Before his body could process this new pain he felt hands on his throat and saw Superman's red eyes glaring down at him. Superman applied light pressure and Tommy's airway was completely shut off. His eyes were full of spots and he felt himself slipping away.

"That enough!" Tommy heard a voice yell and Superman's hands were removed from Tommy's throat. He coughed harshly while he tried to breathe. As he came to, he managed to look up and saw that Wonder Woman had pulled Superman off of him.

"We all made mistakes," Wonder Woman told Superman. "If you hadn't gotten caught and if Batman hadn't put this idiot (she pointed at Tommy) in the Batsuit and if BOTH of you had simply trusted the rest of the Justice League, none of this would have happened!"

There was a heavy silence in the air. Superman seemed to alternate between anger at Tommy and shame at his outburst. Wonder Woman was angry at pretty much everyone. And Batman seemed defiant but also smart enough to know not to mess with Wonder Woman at this particular moment. It was Barbara who finally broke the silence.

"Umm..." She said rather uncertainly. It struck Tommy as odd; she had always been so confident when it was just him around. "I've been running a few diagnostics tests and I think I can tell where Supergirl-Prime might be "

Wonder Woman's eyes softened slightly. "Let's go take a look, then," She said, beginning to follow Barbara out of the room. She stopped when she noticed Batman & Superman weren't following her. "I SAID, let's go take a look."

Batman scowled at her. "We'll be there in a minute," He said acidly. Wonder Woman's eyes flashed for a moment but she didn't press it. She left the room and the door closed behind her.

Tommy suddenly came to the realization that he was quite vulnerable as the two heroes turned to face him. Neither seemed too happy.

"You're a disgrace," Batman told Tommy. "Superman, get him out of here."

Tommy's eyes widened. "But I can help! Please, just let me-"

Batman snapped, cutting Tommy off. "This is a hero's job. And YOU are not a hero," He said acidly.

Tommy tried to think as he looked back and forth between the two uncaring heroes.

"You know, you guys are way bigger dicks than I thought you'd be," He said finally.

Batman looked at Tommy, giving him a motion with his thumb. Superman walked over, grabbed Tommy by the scruff of the neck, and yanked him up into the air.

"Your days of being Batman are over," Superman said without his usual calm.

Tommy was through the door to the patio and up into the air before he could comprehend what was happening to him. All he could see now were the fading lights of Gotham City as he was carried off into the night.

***

"You did WHAT?!" Barbara said with disbelief.

Barbara had been running a diagnostic scan, seeing

"He's gone," Batman said simply. "Don't worry, he won't be interfering anymore."

"Wonder Woman's not going to like this," Barbara told Batman. "When she gets back from her scouting trip she's-"

"Wonder Woman's been compromised," Batman said. "You all were. None of you were thinking rationally. It's obvious that none of you can keep things together without me."

"But Bruce..." Barbara ran through many mixed emotions at once. "Batma.. I mean, Tommy actually did do some good, Bruce. I mean-"

"Decision's made, Batgirl," Batman said, ending the discussion. "Now we need to try to fix this mess. I want a full diagnostic on Gotham within the hour." Batman stood up stiffly from his chair and turned to walk out of the room. As he was about to exit, he stopped.

"You know, it's really too bad about what happened to you," Batman said.

"Really, you think so?" Barbara asked with a hint of hopefulness in her voice.

"Sure," Batman replied. "You were just starting to get useful." And then he turned and walked out of the room.

Barbara sat in her wheelchair, somewhat dumbstruck. She knew that she needed to get started on her diagnostic right away if she was to have it finished in time.

But first, she activated a tracker. And, as she watched it travel quickly over the Atlantic Ocean, she picked up the phone.

"Tatsu, this is Barbara," Barbara said. "I need you to find someone for me."

***

*FWOOM

Tommy soared through the air at a blinding speed. His eyes were so full of tears from the rushing wind that he had long lost track of where he was or where he was going. All he could see was the red flapping of a cape as Superman carried him off to somewhere that wasn't Gotham.

After what seemed like an eternity, Tommy felt Superman and himself lowering through the air. They descended quickly and Tommy could just make out his feet above him as they headed almost straight down through the air. Finally, Superman slowed and straightened himself up.

And then, without warning, he let Tommy fall.

Tommy yelled in surprise as he fell towards the ground. He didn't fall very far, maybe 10 feet, and he landed with a heavy thud. Picking himself up off the ground, Tommy looked up angrily at his kidnapper.

"What the fuck, dude?!" Tommy said. Superman stared down at him looking somewhat conflicted.

"Just stay out of trouble," Superman said. "And," He said, his eyes flashing red for a moment, "Stay away from Lois." And then Superman lifted straight up into the air and into the night sky.

Tommy picked himself up and wiped dirt off his bare ass. Wrapping his gown tightly around himself to protect against the cold, Tommy looked for any sign of where he was.

Suddenly, Tommy heard a familiar whooshing sound return. He looked up into the sky and saw Superman returning. Superman stopped, once more 10 feet above Tommy. He grimaced and seemingly came to a decision about something.

"Look, there's a town to the East of here," Superman told him. "If you go there I'm sure you can find somewhere to stay. Just... just lay low until this blows over. Once it does, I'll see if I can't convince Batman to let you come back to Gotham."

Superman once again blasted off and Tommy heard a faint boom as he reached supersonic speeds and disappeared into the sky.

'Well, this sucks,' Tommy thought to himself. He was completely lost. His dick was irrevocably broken. And he was no longer Batman.

Tommy wasn't sure which of these bothered him the most. Probably the dick thing, he decided.

'I wish I had died,' Tommy thought. But still, he wasn't quite ready to give up, if only to spite Batman and Superman and even Wonder Woman. Despite what they thought, Tommy knew that he could help stop what he felt responsible for starting. He hadn't gone through Hell or wherever he had gone to) just to give up now. He was going to fix this.

Of course, it would have been easier if he had actually gone East...

12