Let's Be Batman Pt. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katana popped Tommy's dick out of her mouth and stroked it as best she could. It was still limp and Katana's hand tugged it roughly back and forth.

"Is it working?" Katana asked. Her speech was somewhat garbled by the flower still in her mouth. Tommy gritted his teeth.

"It... it hurts," He said, breathing heavily. "I don't... I don't..."

Katana spat on Tommy's dick and put him back in her mouth. She redoubled her efforts now, gripping Tommy by the base of his shaft with her thumb and forefinger and thrashing Tommy's dick with her tongue. The flower was now soaking wet and Tommy couldn't seem to feel a difference between it and Katana's tongue anymore.

Katana rolled her tongue on Tommy's dick and Tommy could feel the bottom of her tongue run against the top of his cock's head. Tommy leaned all the way back, his hands in his hair, and a grimace twisted on his face. The pain and the pleasure were battling inside him and Tommy wasn't sure if he could survive finding out who would be the victor.

Luckily, Tommy soon proved himself wrong.

"Mmm!" Katana moaned in surprise around Tommy's cock. Tommy lifted his head up and looked down his body at her.

"Oh shit!" He said excitedly when he saw why Katana had been surprised: the bruising around his dick was disappearing. Vanishing, actually, before their very eyes. Tommy watched in amazement as the thick, blotchy bruises slowly turned back to his normal skin color. The pain, too, slowly dissipated and Tommy could feel his cock begin to slowly grow inside Katana's mouth.

As the pain went away, Tommy was almost overwhelmed by the intense pleasure he was feeling from his cock. It was like it was exploding with joy at finally being free to grow once again and Tommy gripped the cot tightly to cope with the sensation. His dick got harder and harder and Tommy could have almost cried with relief and happiness and excitement.

"It's so big," Katana whispered as she popped Tommy's dick out of her mouth. She jerked it quickly with one hand while her hand disappeared beneath her. Tommy heard a rip and then Katana fell backwards onto the floor. Her legs were in the air and Tommy could see that she had created a hole in her suit. She beckoned him towards her with a single finger.

Tommy hopped off the cot and stared downwards in delight. Katana probably thought Tommy was staring at her but really he was staring down at his turgid dick. It was just how he remembered it and Tommy looked at him like an old war buddy once thought killed in action. His dick seemingly bounced, as if to say, "Hello, friend! I made it out! I'm okay!" Tommy fought back tears.

Dropping down between Katana's legs, Tommy eagerly placed his dick at Katana's slit. His dick was slick with magic flower juice and Katana's spit and as Tommy pushed forward he found himself sliding in easily. Katana loudly moaned and wrapped her legs around Tommy, pulling him in deeper.

Tommy didn't waste any time, quickly thrusting inside Katana. She didn't seem to mind and began to moan enthusiastically. All of her quiet serenity seemed to wash away as she took Tommy's dick. She pushed Tommy in deeper with her legs and her hands quickly began running through her hair as Tommy fucked her.

Tommy had never been happier in his entire life. It was like fucking for the first time and every ripple inside Katana's pussy filled him with glee. He didn't care that he was on the floor of a shack in God know's where, that the woman he was fucking hadn't showered in 3 days and had some blood on her suit, that he wasn't Batman anymore. All Tommy cared about was the amazing sensation in his dick. It was all he focused on and all he cared abou-

"Oh..." Tommy suddenly said. "Oh no, not ye... oh shit!" Tommy suddenly came back to Earth as he suddenly realized that he had gotten himself too excited too soon.

He was cumming.

Katana also realized too late what was happening; her eyes shot opened and she yelled, "No!" as the first spurt of cum shot forth from Tommy's dick into her quivering vagina. Tommy groaned and struggled to hold himself up as he orgasmed for the first time in what felt like centuries. His dick may have been broken but his balls had been working fine and now wave after wave of cum shot forth inside Katana.

Tommy could hear Katana saying something but he was dead to the world, to anything but the intense orgasm he was experiencing. It was all he could do to keep his heart pumping and remember to breath; any higher brain function than that wasn't working at all.

Finally, mercifully, Tommy could feel his shots of cum getting less frequent and intense. He groaned and gave one last shove into Katana, shivering as his dick made its last deposit. He slowly pulled himself out of her and fell backwards, leaning against the cot. He was spent.

"Are you kidding me?" Tommy vaguely heard Katana say. He looked up lazily at her.

"Son of a BITCH!" Katana said, much louder and angrier this time. She looked down disgustedly at her vagina as Tommy's cum oozed out of her. "I spend a full week getting your dick to work and you cum in me after 30 seconds?! You asshole!"

Katana kicked at Tommy and angrily got up off the ground. She seemed almost like a different person now, to Tommy's consternation.

Tommy tried to regain his wits. "I thought you did all that to, uh, help me through my suffering or whatever?" He asked dumbly.

"I don't give a shit about that!" Katana yelled back. "I knew you had a huge dick and wanted to fuck! And then you blow your load after two fucking pumps? Unbelievable!"

Katana began to furiously get her supplies together. She slapped on her mask and threw her scabbard over her shoulder. While she wrapped her yellow shawl around her waist to cover her dripping pussy, she glared at Tommy.

Tommy tried to make up for it. "Maybe if you give me like... half an hour, I can-"

"Fuck you!" Katana said angrily. "I'm not going to waste any more time waiting on you." Katana angrily walked towards the door and threw it open.

Tommy suddenly got worried. "Wait," He called out as Katana disappeared out the door, "I need to get back to Gotham!"

"I don't give a shit!" Katana yelled back. Tommy heard her foot stomps slowly disappear and then vanish entirely.

Tommy sat leaning against the cot for a time, wondering how his predicament had changed so quickly. He looked down at his tired dick and shook his head.

"Thanks a lot, Dick," He said.

***

About half an hour later, Tommy had left the cot and had begun walking in... a direction. He knew the way he had taken earlier wasn't East so Tommy figured he had a 75% chance of walking East this time. (Math wasn't his strong suit.)

Tommy was once again clad in his hospital gown. This time, at least, Tommy also had a pair of shoes that Katana had left behind in her haste to leave. They were about 3 sizes too small, though, and Tommy had to shuffle through the forest to keep them on.

Walking through the forest in the early morning, Tommy was feeling surprisingly upbeat. Sure, he was pretty much in the same situation he had been in a week and a half ago: no Gotham, no Batman, no idea where he was. But his dick worked and Hell, that was something. With his dick finally back to normal, Tommy knew everything was going to be okay.

It was at that exact moment that a tranquilizer dart stuck into Tommy's neck.

***

"Ugh, fuck," Tommy said as he groggily came to. He moved his hands to rub his aching head but found that his hands were clasped behind his back. As Tommy moved his hands around, he realized they were handcuffed.

"Where the fuck...?" Tommy muttered. He looked around to get a sense of his surroundings and discovered that he was in a small brick room. There were only three things in the room: two metal chairs (of which Tommy was handcuffed to one) and a thick metal table in between. Tommy yanked at his cuffs and tried to figure out what was going on.

'I'm in an interrogation room,' He suddenly realized. But why?

The answer soon came walking through the one door that led into the room.

"Hello, Mr. Naylor," Said a small, squat black woman as she came walking into the room. She held a thick file in her hand and she tossed it onto the table. "We've been looking for you for a while."

"Who... how do you know my name?" Tommy asked suspiciously.

"We know everything about you, Mr. Naylor," The woman replied, nodding towards the file. "You've been very busy."

Tommy looked around furtively. "I, uh... don't know what you're talking about?" He lied.

The woman frowned. "Mr. Naylor, you're not smart enough to lie to me so please don't," She said matter-of-factly. Tommy guessed that she was right.

"We've enlisted you because we need your help," The woman said as she took a seat at the chair across the table."

"Enlisted?" Tommy said with disbelief.

"Yes, enlisted," The woman said with a certain bite to her words. "You are going to help my team clean up a problem that you yourself created."

Tommy furrowed his brow. "What team?" He asked. "Who are the fuck are you, anyway?"

"You will be joining Task Force-X. And my name," The woman said, "Is Amanda Waller."

Tommy tried to process this. "Task Force X?" He said finally. "Never heard of it."

The woman grabbed Tommy's file and began thumbing through it. "Most people call it a different name," She said.

"What's that?" Tommy asked, wishing she would just come out with it.

The woman, this Amanda Waller, leaned back in her chair.

"Suicide Squad," She said.

"Suicide Squad?" Tommy repeated.

"...Well that doesn't sound very good."

12