Let's Be Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manditv
manditv
21 Followers

Just as Denise was putting my silver "cum slut" chocker on the door bell rang. Denise and I went down stairs arm in arm. We answered the door to a tiny little man. He said he was here to help us get into our corsets. I almost laughed out loud, but Denise said she was glad to see him. Jim came in and almost instantly dropped his pants to expose a nice size cock. I couldn't help but stair. Denise told me it was ok to stare at such a wonderful example of a cock, and that I would have the opportunity to suck him dry. Jim was a lot stronger than I realized and after tightening the corset strings for me and Denise I dropped to my knees and sucked him dry again. I shared my reward with Denise and before I knew it Jim was gone. Then another ring at the door bell. "That will be the limo," Denise said. She got a real serious look on her face and said, "this is it honey, last chance to turn back. After tonight, things will probably never be the same. I truly believe they will be much better and we will be very happy together, but if you don't want to do this, it's ok."

"I trust and love you very much."

"Me too. Let's go be the biggest cum sisters this town has ever seen!"

And with that my fate was sealed.

We drove for a while and turned into a long driveway. The driveway led to a house...no mansion that seemed to be as big as the apartment complex Denise and I lived in when we first got married. The driveway was filled with other limos and nice cars. We drove to the front of the house to find three valets. They wore leather harness on their chests and their cocks were tied to their belly with satin ribbons. They had butt plugs in their asses that seemed to be vibrating. They quickly opened the door for Denise and I and said that Mistress Stacey was waiting for us.

The house was filled with people dressed in very sexually erotic attire. There was everything from a girl dressed in an elaborate middle ages dress to a guys being led around by a chain attached to his cock-ring and a chocker that read "slave." Mistress Stacey found us before we got too far into the house and escorted us to the library. She asked if I wanted to use the restroom before the festivities began. Denise gave me a look that said I should really take mistress Stacey's offer. I was led away by a guy and a girl dressed like the valets except both had 6" heels and the girl had a 9" strap-on cock between her legs. The guy said that he would hold my cock while I relieved myself, which had it a little difficult. The girl then touched up my makeup and then said, "they are going to love you tonight!"

When we returned to the library their were 2 tables that looked like chiropractor tables that kind of faced each other in the middle of the room. Everyone had left except 6 guys that stood against the walls. Denise and mistress Stacey were engaged in a deep passionate kiss. Mistress Stacey broke the kiss and said "Mandi, welcome to my home. Tonight you and Denise will share an experience few couples ever share. Tonight you will both be experiencing the same thing at the same time...as much as possible. So, let's begin the fun."

And with that one of the guys threw me over his shoulder as another guy grabbed Denise and did the same thing. Two girls walked in with long whips and began to whip both Denise and I. I had never been whipped but it felt kind of good. I could see on Denise's' face that she also had a mixture of pain and pleasure. The guys the put us on the table with our feet touching the ground our asses up. They tied us up in identical fashion and then put us so we could see each other Mistress Stacey said to sit back and enjoy the evening. With that the doors were opened and people started flooding into the room.

First I felt lube drip onto my ass as I saw Denise getting the same treatment. I felt a dick trying to squeeze into my tight asshole. For a brief second I saw Denise flinch in pain, just as the cock was slammed into my tight ass. No, foreplay, no warning. And he started slamming my ass hard which made me cream out in pain. It was the most painful fucking I had ever had. I saw a 7" cock comes towards my face and slam right into my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum on his dick, and from the way his cock throbbed I could tell he would blow his wade very quickly. The guy fucking my ass must have been an athlete, because he kept an unbelievably fast pace. My ass was getting used to the pounding and the lube was making his cock slid in and out a bit easier. Both of my hands were untied and lifted so that I could I could play with two cocks.

What a site Denise and I must have been...two girls getting pounded in the ass, sucking a nice size cock, while jerking off two guys. I was amazed to realize that the guy in my ass was now fucking me even faster...I thought he was going to cum as he pulled out of my ass and shot his load on my back and ass. The guy in my mouth pulled out and came in on my face and hair. The two guys I was jerking off kissed and then the guy on my right started pounding my ass while the other guy moved into position so that I could suck him. Two more guys moved into position so I could jerk them off. It went on for hours.

I would catch glimpses of Denise every once in a while. She was soaked in cum and every time we same each other she would mouth "I love you Mandi" with a big smile on her face, right before my view was blocked by another magnificent cock waiting for to be sucked dry.

I lost count of how many guys had fucked me, but it must have been over fifty. Finally, Denise and I were untied, our tables were pushed next to each other and we were told we had 10 minutes to rest and lick each other clean. We locked into a kiss more passionate than we had ever shared. Denise said she loved seeing me covered in cum like I used to do to her. We passionately licked the cum off of each other and fed the cum to the other person. I had never felt so close to my wife. I hadn't realized that while I was getting fucked my cock had stayed soft. All of those blow jobs had worn him out, but with Denise licking my ass and feeding me the cum my cock twitched back to life. Just then the doors opened. A flood of people walked in again.

Denise and I were told to lay on our backs at the edge of the table. We were tied to the table at our chest, right below our tits, at our waist and our arms were pulled over our heads and tied to the legs of the table. Our knees were brought up into our chests and then tied into position. Both of our assholes were fully exposed and in a perfect position for another fucking. Then two big black guys walked into the room. They were twins. They wore gladiator costumes and had two small guys at each side fondling under their leather skirts. One walked over to Denise and the other to me. They towered over us as their assistants removed their skirts. I let out an audible gasp as I saw the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was at least 13" long and it was also the bigger around than any other cock I had ever seen. He smirked for a second before ramming his cock deep into me. Denise and I both screamed as our asses were split by those massive cocks.

They began to fuck us faster and faster as it stop hurting and started to feel good. My guy, I would later learn his name is Sam, had his assistants untie me and Denise was untied also. The guys grabbed us off the tables like we were rag dolls. They fucked us standing up and their huge dicks penetrated us even further as we rode up and down. Sam said he was going to fill my ass with his cum and put me back on the table, grabbed my heels and put them on his shoulders so his cock could slam deep into my ass. Denise was right, my heels looked really sexy against his glistening ebony skin. Sam was getting close to cumming and he sped up his rhythm. With a load moan he began the familiar spasms of a guy that was shooting his load. I felt a flood enter my ass just as I felt my dick begin to spasm as I shot cum all over my tits and face. A loud thunderous applause rang out as I realized that everyone was watching me cum from getting fucked in the ass. It felt so good and I hadn't cum that hard in a long time. I laid there as gentle hands scooped cum off of me and Denise and fed it to me.

It's been almost a year since that Halloween party. Denise and I have moved in with mistress Stacey. We have had plastic surgery to make us look more like each other..mostly me, and we had our lower ribs removed to accentuate our curves in corsets. Mistress Stacey sends us to her clients as a couple to pleasure them in anyway that pleases them. I have become more submissive and Denise and I have have grown closer than we ever thought possible. We can even cum from watching the other one get fucked. We have enjoyed sex with many men, women and couples, but I don't think I have been fucked like I was that night by Sam. Mistress Stacey says we will have another Halloween party this year, so I can't wait!

manditv
manditv
21 Followers
12